April 26, 2024, 10:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334916 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2010, 07:45:41 PM »

In those pictures on mom logic - I noticed 4 prescription pill bottles in Casey's room.

Did the State ever gen a list of the medications she was on at the time?

I remember seeing Cindy's list... but not Casey's.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2010, 07:49:14 PM »

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

Bearly, I agree....she knew from the moment she got Kc and Kc wouldn't take her to Caylee....SHE KNEW! At that point she went into protect Kc mode. Caylee was DEAD

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2010, 07:52:25 PM »

First time I have read here in many many months -- well, the incest thing was heavily theorized since the first month of this case. I know it is really harsh, but I have thought this was the situation from the beginning. I would be more shocked, if it wasn't. Both George AND Lee have exhibited signs of extreme personal shame and culpability of being the father. That family has BIG secrets. -JMO

Yes! Good to see you wreck.

A secret big enough to lie even sworn under oath.

A secret that is worth committing suicide over, failing, and bouncing back and going right back into lie mode.

Possibly the secret is in George's shoes? He talks about them over and over like a robot.

George, I don't want to walk in your shoes. Try some odor eaters.

Besides, my feet won't fit.... you're cute, but I'm sorry you are not a 10.

Heeeheeeheeheee!! 
Carpe, you're good!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2010, 07:53:21 PM »

ok I went snooping and found this at topix.

Didnt know if you guys have seen these,just adding incase and some are posts ive made before…….for curiosity purposes.
=======================================================

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

And after searching Vandervault in Ohio, there aren’t any.  I am really interested if there was a phone number to call this so called sister!  I am not saying the commenter is lying, not saying that, but whoever posted on another site, has a really big imagination, and should check facts.

Ads by Google

loca,  I remember we at SM talked about this....and lo and behold I actually found it

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg435368

OK, it took some major digging and I almost gave up and figured this was BS.

But then I started thinking maybe  Vandervault was an Americanized version

Bingo Vandervault=Vandervort=Vand Der Vort= Vander Vort

People Search: ANTHONY, TERRI  in NILES, OH
<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
     Name/AKAs    Phone    Address    City, State    Possible Relatives   
1.    VANDERVORT, TERRI R (Age 56)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY
   Available(1)    Available    NILES, OH    Possible Relatives:

VANDERVORT, ROYCE H (Age 62)

Nice HIT - my ever so determined Monkess!!! You continue to impress me with your cunning and skill.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »

snipped mine..............

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

Well, they can try but on rebuttal the State will crucify them with their own experts.

As far as "things are going to come out..." it could be as simple as affairs, money trouble, stealing, etc that we already known about or something darker.

In regards to the DNA results being sealed, they often are in high profile murder cases until trial.  Lee could have just been defiant because it was well known when he became angry with LE after he was taped in Tony's car & perhaps because he helped with Casey's car after the fact, its obvious it wasnt due to paternity.   Speaking of which, I think it is important to remember that it would be an extremely minuscule probability that a brother and father were both assaulting within the same family.

Cindy may have said that because she or Casey doesnt even know themselves or she could have meant that they would never disclose it so for me her comment doesn't make me automatically go toward an incest scenario.   Same thing with Casey, it could have been any number of things that Cindy was worried she did not want out for all to hear...with this family the list is long & not the least of which what Cindy, George & Lee did to help conceal what Casey did as accessories after the fact (they all should be charged but Im not confident it will be done).    Cindy probably gave the wrong hair brush purposely to the FBI because in her feeble mind she thought it would make it difficult for them to match up Casey's and Caylee's DNA to the crime scenes, Casey's trunk, Surburban Dr woods & maybe a third.  I think she was intentionally trying to alter the DNA results to destroy any chance the DNA could be entered into evidence - PS I think she had assistance with that thought because she isnt that sophisticated in thought or knowledge.  The other reasons is Cindy is just that mean spirited as her spawn monster, she seemed to take pleasure giving LE a hard time & she brushed Caylee to the side as soon as she didnt call 911 from the tow yard, IMHO from July 15th on it was about protecting Casey no matter what she said to the contrary.

Believe it or not, that is VERY common for an older brother and a father to molest the same child. It is seen quite often in families where incest occurs. Many times of the child is molested young she will "act out" with her brother in the same way she learned to act out with her father for "favors" within the family.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 22, 2010, 08:35:09 PM »

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

Bearly, I agree....she knew from the moment she got Kc and Kc wouldn't take her to Caylee....SHE KNEW! At that point she went into protect Kc mode. Caylee was DEAD

YEP..................they kept talking over and over about the "SCRIPT" and the nanny and I believe the only script was the one they put together that night when she got KC home..............From then on it was trying to keep their stories straight in the family.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »

First time I have read here in many many months -- well, the incest thing was heavily theorized since the first month of this case. I know it is really harsh, but I have thought this was the situation from the beginning. I would be more shocked, if it wasn't. Both George AND Lee have exhibited signs of extreme personal shame and culpability of being the father. That family has BIG secrets. -JMO

Yes! Good to see you wreck.

A secret big enough to lie even sworn under oath.

A secret that is worth committing suicide over, failing, and bouncing back and going right back into lie mode.

Possibly the secret is in George's shoes? He talks about them over and over like a robot.

George, I don't want to walk in your shoes. Try some odor eaters.

Besides, my feet won't fit.... you're cute, but I'm sorry you are not a 10.

Carpe   you are a 10 though!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »

In those pictures on mom logic - I noticed 4 prescription pill bottles in Casey's room.

I don't remember hearing anything about Kc being on any kind of meds

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2010, 08:42:41 PM »

YEP..................they kept talking over and over about the "SCRIPT" and the nanny and I believe the only script was the one they put together that night when she got KC home..............From then on it was trying to keep their stories straight in the family.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2010, 08:43:59 PM »

time to take the canine kids for their walk....Later Taters!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »

ok I went snooping and found this at topix.

Didnt know if you guys have seen these,just adding incase and some are posts ive made before…….for curiosity purposes.
=======================================================

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.
Her name now is Terri Vandervault, living in Niles, Ohio

And after searching Vandervault in Ohio, there aren’t any.  I am really interested if there was a phone number to call this so called sister!  I am not saying the commenter is lying, not saying that, but whoever posted on another site, has a really big imagination, and should check facts.

Ads by Google

loca,  I remember we at SM talked about this....and lo and behold I actually found it

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3330.msg435368

OK, it took some major digging and I almost gave up and figured this was BS.

But then I started thinking maybe  Vandervault was an Americanized version

Bingo Vandervault=Vandervort=Vand Der Vort= Vander Vort

People Search: ANTHONY, TERRI  in NILES, OH
<< Search Again

1 Match Found (100 max.)
     Name/AKAs    Phone    Address    City, State    Possible Relatives   
1.    VANDERVORT, TERRI R (Age 56)

Associated names:

ANTHONY, TERRI R
 VANDERVORT, TERRY
   Available(1)    Available    NILES, OH    Possible Relatives:

VANDERVORT, ROYCE H (Age 62)

Nice HIT - my ever so determined Monkess!!! You continue to impress me with your cunning and skill.

Cool thanks very interesting.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 22, 2010, 09:16:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/caylee-anthony-cbs-news-shares-new-photos.html
Caylee Anthony: CBS News shares new photos
48 Hours Mystery, ABC, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, The Early Show — posted by halboedeker on May, 22 2010 11:50 AM

CBS News has shared new photos of Caylee and Casey Anthony at its Web site for 48 Hours Mystery. I would imagine that these photos are part of the earlier deal under which CBS News licensed material from George and Cindy Anthony.

But I’ve asked CBS News what the story is.

CBS News last year paid $20,000 to George and Cindy Anthony to license photos and other material. The parents of Casey Anthony appeared on “48 Hours Mystery” and “The Early Show.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Two years ago, ABC News paid $200,000 to Casey Anthony and her family to license video and photos of the toddler. Later that year, Casey Anthony was charged with the child’s murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »

Wonder how much CBS paid? It just never ceases to amaze me, the evilness of this family, should be use to it by now 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2010, 10:39:25 PM »

For some reason the Anthony's have been preying on my mind today. Like I said earlier I believe the ONLY script was the one they wrote for KC to follow. They KNEW immediately when that car was picked up Caylee was dead. There could be NO OTHER REASON to take that car home and methodically clean it out from top to bottom.

When CA picked up KC  They did not think KC was dead because I believe (IMO) KC had been talking to GA. I think LE has the info from the phones. Speaking of which WHY did GA and KC both have more than one cell phone? What were they hiding from CA and others?

Anyone else who smelled decomposition in their child's car would have called the police. A normal person when that trunk was opened at the wrecker yard, would have called LE right then. Blow flies in a trunk are a d*mn good indicator there has been a body in the trunk. George KNEW that immediately. That is why he took the car home and started cleaning it. That is why Cindy took all the clothes out of the car; the knives she found and we don't even know what else she washed or destroyed. THEY KNEW BOTH KNEW...............the thing to do then was make up what to do next. So CA told GA to go to work and act like things were normal until she could find KC which she did. You can't tell me a man who had been a cop, smelled decomp in his daughter's car cleaned up body fluids left by that poor baby would go to work unless the SCRIPT started BEFORE KC was found.

Cindy did not say a word about Caylee when she first called the police............it was all about MONEY and the car.  She KNEW about the "dead body" smell then............she was tying to get KC to tell her the truth by threatening her with jail on the car & money. She was putting her plan together of how to sell this to others. She had a plan her and GA had worked out and when KC would not break she started ranting on the phone in that 3rd call. She said in one of the interviews that she "overhead" KC & Lee talking about the nanny taking Caylee and acted like that was the catalyst. She already KNEW because in her little ride around town just her and KC after dropping Annie off they talked. KC threatened to tell all about their family secrets if CA told anything.

There is SO MUCH more to this which I am thinking about with the Anthonys. I just have a feeling something is going to happen real soon. I think it involves GA - BTW - He did not attempt suicide in my opinion at all. He wrote that note for later. He was planning on doing it after the trial or during because KC is going to expose him and he had been writing that for a while. That is why it was in the car and CA found it instead of the police and my guess is she hid parts of it because they got it later. (after she had sanitized it)

I will get back to this............a little later.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2010, 11:10:32 PM »

And we all know how well that went over...... Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2010, 11:12:27 PM »

I don't remember hearing anything about Kc being on any kind of meds

I would think she would have at least been on birth control, unless her mother had her 'fixed'.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2010, 11:13:31 PM »

time to take the canine kids for their walk....Later Taters!!

Oh great, now I am hungry.  Cya!

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2010, 12:09:40 AM »

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009/01/25/casey-anthony-details-surrounding-george-anthonys-suicide-attempt/

VAN SUSTEREN: Patrick, thank you.

“On the Record” is on the ground in Florida. Earlier, our producer Justin Wells (ph) spoke with the owner of the Hawaii Motel in Daytona where George Anthony was found.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: My wife said he was just a normal guy, you know, well dressed and everything, you know, and asked about how the weather was and where the pizza place was, a nice pizza place you can go to, you know? He just gave a normal, you know, conversation and everything, nothing — nothing out of the ordinary. Everything was normal.

----

I think it would be safe to say that he doesn`t confuse the smell of a dead Caylee with a bag of pizza.

If he really did - like he claims - he`d never be able to eat it or even look at it again.

After everything in this case, you think he`d be a burger and fries man from now on.

Anthony family motto - Things just keep getting worser every day.

I do see why Casey`s favorite movie was Dumb and Dumber. It hits home!

Everybody needs something they can relate to.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2010, 12:29:37 AM »

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way

------------------
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2010, 12:38:10 AM »

For some reason the Anthony's have been preying on my mind today. Like I said earlier I believe the ONLY script was the one they wrote for KC to follow. They KNEW immediately when that car was picked up Caylee was dead. There could be NO OTHER REASON to take that car home and methodically clean it out from top to bottom.

When CA picked up KC  They did not think KC was dead because I believe (IMO) KC had been talking to GA. I think LE has the info from the phones. Speaking of which WHY did GA and KC both have more than one cell phone? What were they hiding from CA and others?

Anyone else who smelled decomposition in their child's car would have called the police. A normal person when that trunk was opened at the wrecker yard, would have called LE right then. Blow flies in a trunk are a d*mn good indicator there has been a body in the trunk. George KNEW that immediately. That is why he took the car home and started cleaning it. That is why Cindy took all the clothes out of the car; the knives she found and we don't even know what else she washed or destroyed. THEY KNEW BOTH KNEW...............the thing to do then was make up what to do next. So CA told GA to go to work and act like things were normal until she could find KC which she did. You can't tell me a man who had been a cop, smelled decomp in his daughter's car cleaned up body fluids left by that poor baby would go to work unless the SCRIPT started BEFORE KC was found.

Cindy did not say a word about Caylee when she first called the police............it was all about MONEY and the car.  She KNEW about the "dead body" smell then............she was tying to get KC to tell her the truth by threatening her with jail on the car & money. She was putting her plan together of how to sell this to others. She had a plan her and GA had worked out and when KC would not break she started ranting on the phone in that 3rd call. She said in one of the interviews that she "overhead" KC & Lee talking about the nanny taking Caylee and acted like that was the catalyst. She already KNEW because in her little ride around town just her and KC after dropping Annie off they talked. KC threatened to tell all about their family secrets if CA told anything.

There is SO MUCH more to this which I am thinking about with the Anthonys. I just have a feeling something is going to happen real soon. I think it involves GA - BTW - He did not attempt suicide in my opinion at all. He wrote that note for later. He was planning on doing it after the trial or during because KC is going to expose him and he had been writing that for a while. That is why it was in the car and CA found it instead of the police and my guess is she hid parts of it because they got it later. (after she had sanitized it)

I will get back to this............a little later.

Turbo...very interesting comments....can't wait until you get back to this....IMO you're on the right track.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.