April 25, 2024, 07:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334820 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »

Happy Friday
~ Adding to " Toothless" in Court.  The Day that Casey Fell down face flopped --- Cindy's Motherly intuition comment ... I knew something was wrong.
Her face say's it all ..

That has to be the worse pic of CA...EVER!
Looks to me like she is trying to lay an egg.

heh ... I agree.

I clicked the printSC key as the hearing was being streamed live. Ya never know exactly where that will freeze time. In this case, a keeper, I say! Shows the real person she has become, IMO.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: June 04, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23793558/detail.html
Witnesses Deposed In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 12:24 pm EDT June 4, 2010Updated: 5:47 pm EDT June 4, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Several witnesses were deposed Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Casey's attorneys questioned several people under oath, but they wouldn't say why they handpicked those witnesses.

Friday’s deposition list included a wide range of people. Every one from her mother's co-worker to their next door neighbor, who lent Casey a shovel, to her boyfriend's roommate was on the list.

Casey Anthony's defense team is on a tight schedule to finish up its depositions. Friday's depositions went quickly and they finished ahead of schedule.

Friday's first witness was Cindy Anthony's co-worker, Debbi Bennett, who said Cindy told her Casey's car smelled like “a dead body” the same month the car was found.
The defense also deposed Casey’s friend J.P. Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party and owns the condo where Casey hung out with her best friend, Amy Huizenga, and her boyfriend Ricky Morales.

Brian Burner, the Anthonys' next door neighbor who loaned Casey a shovel days after Caylee disappeared, was also questioned. He dodged WFTV’s cameras and did not want to answer any questions.

Casey's boyfriend's roommate, Nate Leiniwicz, was also on the list. He told WFTV and CNN’s Nancy Grace that Casey never mentioned that Caylee was missing and never acted worried; she cooked for them and partied with them as usual.

Orange County Sheriff's Office Investigator Samara Melich was Friday's last witness. She had investigated a reported sighting of Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008 and found no proof. Investigators say Caylee was murdered two weeks before that.

The defense isn't talking about what they found out Friday.

“As a policy, I don't talk about what we talk about in the depos unless they're filed and we have a reason to make them public. We try to keep them private,” Jose Baez said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: June 04, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23793558/detail.html
Witnesses Deposed In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 12:24 pm EDT June 4, 2010Updated: 5:47 pm EDT June 4, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Several witnesses were deposed Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Casey's attorneys questioned several people under oath, but they wouldn't say why they handpicked those witnesses.

Friday’s deposition list included a wide range of people. Every one from her mother's co-worker to their next door neighbor, who lent Casey a shovel, to her boyfriend's roommate was on the list.

Casey Anthony's defense team is on a tight schedule to finish up its depositions. Friday's depositions went quickly and they finished ahead of schedule.

Friday's first witness was Cindy Anthony's co-worker, Debbi Bennett, who said Cindy told her Casey's car smelled like “a dead body” the same month the car was found.
The defense also deposed Casey’s friend J.P. Chatt, who was at Caylee's second birthday party and owns the condo where Casey hung out with her best friend, Amy Huizenga, and her boyfriend Ricky Morales.

Brian Burner, the Anthonys' next door neighbor who loaned Casey a shovel days after Caylee disappeared, was also questioned. He dodged WFTV’s cameras and did not want to answer any questions.

Casey's boyfriend's roommate, Nate Leiniwicz, was also on the list. He told WFTV and CNN’s Nancy Grace that Casey never mentioned that Caylee was missing and never acted worried; she cooked for them and partied with them as usual.

Orange County Sheriff's Office Investigator Samara Melich was Friday's last witness. She had investigated a reported sighting of Caylee at Orlando International Airport on July 2, 2008 and found no proof. Investigators say Caylee was murdered two weeks before that.

The defense isn't talking about what they found out Friday.

“As a policy, I don't talk about what we talk about in the depos unless they're filed and we have a reason to make them public. We try to keep them private,” Jose Baez said.

Five witness depositions?  That is why Bozo and circus are "keeping them private"  and short- it was a KC slam and there was NOTHING they could do about it. If they had been any help to the defense the depositions would have been lengthy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: June 04, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-jose-baez-wont-talk-about-depositions.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez won’t talk about depositions
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 4 2010 7:35 PM
Discuss This: Comments(13) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What happened today in the Casey Anthony case?

The players weren’t talking about depositions the defense took from prosecution witnesses. The defense “wouldn’t say why they hand-picked these witnesses,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said. ”The defense was really pretty quick and relatively quiet today.”

WFTV’s Kathi Belich agreed. “The witnesses came and went trying their best to avoid our cameras and our questions,” Belich said. “The depositions went uncharacteristically quickly and were done ahead of schedule.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The defense deposed a co-worker of Cindy Anthony; a friend of Casey’s who attended Caylee’s 2nd birthday; a neighbor who let Casey borrow a shovel after the toddler disappeared; and a roommate of an Anthony boyfriend. Belich said the roommate “told Channel 9 and Nancy Grace that Casey never mentioned Caylee was missing and never acted worried.”

Belich interviewed defense attorney Jose Baez afterward. “As a policy, I don’t talk about  what we talk about in the depos,” Baez said. “Unless they’re filed, and we have a reason to make them public, we try to keep them private.” 

In other Anthony news, Salt said that Anthony’s fall at the courthouse this week could prompt a change in the way shackled inmates are transferred. “The county jail officer says he will recommend that court officers hold an inmate’s arm or waist chains in the future to prevent similar accidents,” Salt said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 05, 2010, 09:35:52 AM »

Happy Friday
~ Adding to " Toothless" in Court.  The Day that Casey Fell down face flopped --- Cindy's Motherly intuition comment ... I knew something was wrong.
Her face say's it all ..

That has to be the worse pic of CA...EVER!
Looks to me like she is trying to lay an egg.

heh ... I agree.

I clicked the printSC key as the hearing was being streamed live. Ya never know exactly where that will freeze time. In this case, a keeper, I say! Shows the real person she has become, IMO.

Yes-that is a keeper alright!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 05, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home

Posted on June 5th, 2010 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: June 05, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/

Totally amazing that he would lie about not seeing Casey when he got home. She's standing right there in front of him while Cindy's on the phone with 911 inside the house (not pacing up and down the driveway). He's got to be insane too, because he's caught right there with his voice on the 911 tape in the background.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 06, 2010, 02:21:15 AM »

Totally amazing that he would lie about not seeing Casey when he got home. She's standing right there in front of him while Cindy's on the phone with 911 inside the house (not pacing up and down the driveway). He's got to be insane too, because he's caught right there with his voice on the 911 tape in the background.

Could it be there was "someone else" there and not GA?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: June 06, 2010, 06:56:50 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: June 06, 2010, 09:54:02 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/simon-barrett-show.html
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Simon Barrett Show

Today at 4PM Eastern time, The Simon Barrett show will be reviewing the latest on the Haleigh Cummings investigation and likely the recent court data from the Casey Anthony case.

I invite you all to tune in, and am hoping that some of you that have had some excellent questions will pose them publicly. Some have made some relevant comments and others have asked tough questions and I think this will be a good forum to not only seek answers, but to push issues into the public eye.

I look forward to talking to you today!

By the way, that's me to the left of Winston Churchill, the 10 week old Coton.
Here is the location to tune into Simon's show. As many of you already know, Simon is big on allowing guests and callers to speak their mind without interruption or insult. For those of you who feel strongly against some of the analysis' conclusions found here, call in and be heard. Although I don't share the conclusions, we must remain open minded in any ongoing investigation and it is fascinating to hear passionate opinions expressed.

One topic that is sure to be of interest is Tommy's entered plea of "No Contest". After the confusing and conflicting accounts attributed by him, he apparently lost all currency of trade with the prosecutors. What will his sentence be? Did Ronald Cummings beat him to the punch in cutting a deal for "only" 15 years before Tommy could play ball?

This case is coming to a point of crisis, and I continue to believe that we will see a Grand Jury convened IF we do not get relevant information from the deal seekers.

It began with the sentence of Hope Sykes!

Again, I hope to hear from you!

Peter

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 06, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/06/05/casey-anthony-week-roundup-30-may-5-june-2010/
Written on 5 June 2010 at 17:00 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony week roundup 30 May-5 June 2010
Filed under Casey Anthony 77 comments

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 06, 2010, 10:48:14 AM »

I hear her say George.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1292 on: June 06, 2010, 01:48:15 PM »

Happy Sunday Monkeys,

I went to read at Hinkey Meter, about George which then led me to the link - of George's interview with LE. (( I hope It's okay with Val that I post this, its her Pdf))
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony072408.pdf

Page 20 is George talking about Cindy. Cindy and Casey's relationship after Caylee was born. Some very telling statements. His admittance that CA/GA have felt that Casey has resentment towards Cindy from the day Caylee was born. That and Casey (his opinion)Casey has felt that Cindy took Casey's Mother role away and was Caylee's Mom ..and that Caylee loved GA/CA ( as parents) more than her (Casey as Caylee's Mother).
Basically imo and others, what GA is saying - Casey felt no bond with Caylee as a Mother should. That Casey was blaming Cindy for that loss/lack of bonding that should have formed naturally between Casey and Caylee ( from birth ).

Page 20- He also weighs in on the Lies that Casey has always created. That its almost in his words - her Character to lie.
GA may be many things but after reading his interview again. It is so clear to me that GA was so removed from the activities on going in the house ... he was not around. He was not paying attention to what Casey was doing. I don't know if it is he " mentally blocked it out" the day to day tension and Casey's comings and goings (( nothing to do with Caylee being missing )) I am making a general statement of GA's role in the house. He separated himself from the day to day living. Or if he just didn't participate because this is Cindy's Queendom. No matter if he did pay attention or not ..she would tell GA to stay out of it.  He is clearly not a member of the family within the house. He is more or less a watcher not a participating member.

Page 22 - GA States he did not know that Casey was going to Fusion. Did not know she was going to bars. That clearly to me is that he didn't know Casey's nightlife. Which is quite possible that he did not know. Casey had just turned 21.  She was known not to tell the truth. He says he could not control her she was an Adult. ( which is contradiction of him not knowing her bar life) Which I scoff at. ( If my 21 yr old had a baby and was living under my roof, I would be knowing if she was hitting the bars nightly - age of consent or not)

My thoughts are when Casey was going to Fusion. Did she get ready somewhere else? Or did she leave the house dressed for the Bar? Did she take duffel bags of clothes and stash them at a friends- to get ready there? With all the shoes found in Casey's car ..makes you wonder. I just cannot get over CA/GA not knowing that Casey was going to bars all the time ... just like her employment etc. How ignorant of CA/GA to not dig into her life outside of the house. ( Unless they didn't want to know) that life was much more pleasurable with Casey out of the house at night.

Normally girls that age "when they first start" going out the bars " Dance clubs" they dress up and look like their going to the club. They do not look like their going to go to Taco bell and hang out at a friends house. Casey's love of attention, she would want to stand out from the rest of the girls. Hair, makeup, clothes perfect. That and all know that the Bars do not start " kicking until after 10pm" ...

What time would she stroll in from clubbing? Did her parents not know the time? Or did Casey not come home at all. Where was Caylee for each of these night's out? Somethings not right.  Cindy having to be at work before 8 am. A Toddler in the House that has a morning routine ... It just doesn't add up.

Either Caylee was left with her Grandparents those nights, or Casey had Caylee and did god knows what with Her * so she could go clubbing.  Someone is not telling the truth. Because there is no way in h@ll that Cindy would leave Caylee sleeping and go to work ...knowing that Casey never came home. GA working night shifts. And CA being such a control freak. Or maybe that is what happened. I don't know (( shaking my head)), the morals and values are so skewed within CA and Casey. No parental role on Cindy's behalf, CA never gave Casey any boundaries. No punishments, never taught Casey about guidelines ...which is just a brain buster because Cindy is such the opposite " she has to be in control, everything her way, in order etc".

Poor Caylee, she never had a chance, with her own family. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: June 06, 2010, 03:40:22 PM »

I hear her say George.

I need to go back and listen to that. I missed it and did wonder about that.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: June 06, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »

Happy Sunday Monkeys,

I went to read at Hinkey Meter, about George which then led me to the link - of George's interview with LE. (( I hope It's okay with Val that I post this, its her Pdf))
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony072408.pdf

Page 20 is George talking about Cindy. Cindy and Casey's relationship after Caylee was born. Some very telling statements. His admittance that CA/GA have felt that Casey has resentment towards Cindy from the day Caylee was born. That and Casey (his opinion)Casey has felt that Cindy took Casey's Mother role away and was Caylee's Mom ..and that Caylee loved GA/CA ( as parents) more than her (Casey as Caylee's Mother).
Basically imo and others, what GA is saying - Casey felt no bond with Caylee as a Mother should. That Casey was blaming Cindy for that loss/lack of bonding that should have formed naturally between Casey and Caylee ( from birth ).

Page 20- He also weighs in on the Lies that Casey has always created. That its almost in his words - her Character to lie.
GA may be many things but after reading his interview again. It is so clear to me that GA was so removed from the activities on going in the house ... he was not around. He was not paying attention to what Casey was doing. I don't know if it is he " mentally blocked it out" the day to day tension and Casey's comings and goings (( nothing to do with Caylee being missing )) I am making a general statement of GA's role in the house. He separated himself from the day to day living. Or if he just didn't participate because this is Cindy's Queendom. No matter if he did pay attention or not ..she would tell GA to stay out of it.  He is clearly not a member of the family within the house. He is more or less a watcher not a participating member.

Page 22 - GA States he did not know that Casey was going to Fusion. Did not know she was going to bars. That clearly to me is that he didn't know Casey's nightlife. Which is quite possible that he did not know. Casey had just turned 21.  She was known not to tell the truth. He says he could not control her she was an Adult. ( which is contradiction of him not knowing her bar life) Which I scoff at. ( If my 21 yr old had a baby and was living under my roof, I would be knowing if she was hitting the bars nightly - age of consent or not)

My thoughts are when Casey was going to Fusion. Did she get ready somewhere else? Or did she leave the house dressed for the Bar? Did she take duffel bags of clothes and stash them at a friends- to get ready there? With all the shoes found in Casey's car ..makes you wonder. I just cannot get over CA/GA not knowing that Casey was going to bars all the time ... just like her employment etc. How ignorant of CA/GA to not dig into her life outside of the house. ( Unless they didn't want to know) that life was much more pleasurable with Casey out of the house at night.

Normally girls that age "when they first start" going out the bars " Dance clubs" they dress up and look like their going to the club. They do not look like their going to go to Taco bell and hang out at a friends house. Casey's love of attention, she would want to stand out from the rest of the girls. Hair, makeup, clothes perfect. That and all know that the Bars do not start " kicking until after 10pm" ...

What time would she stroll in from clubbing? Did her parents not know the time? Or did Casey not come home at all. Where was Caylee for each of these night's out? Somethings not right.  Cindy having to be at work before 8 am. A Toddler in the House that has a morning routine ... It just doesn't add up.

Either Caylee was left with her Grandparents those nights, or Casey had Caylee and did god knows what with Her * so she could go clubbing.  Someone is not telling the truth. Because there is no way in h@ll that Cindy would leave Caylee sleeping and go to work ...knowing that Casey never came home. GA working night shifts. And CA being such a control freak. Or maybe that is what happened. I don't know (( shaking my head)), the morals and values are so skewed within CA and Casey. No parental role on Cindy's behalf, CA never gave Casey any boundaries. No punishments, never taught Casey about guidelines ...which is just a brain buster because Cindy is such the opposite " she has to be in control, everything her way, in order etc".

Poor Caylee, she never had a chance, with her own family. 

Great analysis.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 06, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »

DON'T MISS TONIGHT AT 9PM ET - DANA PRETZER!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: June 06, 2010, 08:14:25 PM »

Deenie-  if you read GA's comments about the time he checked up on Casey-  she was telling GA and CA that she was working at the Sports Authority Store- GA followed her, checked at the store and no one knew who she was-   when he told CA about his findings she blasted him for spying on Casey-  there are times when I can almost sympathize with his position- apparently after this happened he threw up his hands and said to He77 with this- and didn't get involved anymore.  CA was the supreme ruler in that house, I think she has far more blame for the way Casey turned out than GA-  and I have no love for GA..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 06, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

Deenie-  if you read GA's comments about the time he checked up on Casey-  she was telling GA and CA that she was working at the Sports Authority Store- GA followed her, checked at the store and no one knew who she was-   when he told CA about his findings she blasted him for spying on Casey-  there are times when I can almost sympathize with his position- apparently after this happened he threw up his hands and said to He77 with this- and didn't get involved anymore.  CA was the supreme ruler in that house, I think she has far more blame for the way Casey turned out than GA-  and I have no love for GA..

I agree Western...CA wears the pants in that family!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1298 on: June 06, 2010, 10:01:31 PM »

I agree Western...CA wears the pants in that family!

I agree with you Both Western and Cookie --- CA is the pants of the family
Sad but is ... Sad  the leader of the circus.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: June 07, 2010, 05:42:25 AM »

With Bahyaz on vacation, it would be a prime time for Mason to visit KC and tell her some facts of life.  tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.