March 29, 2024, 12:59:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 333868 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 12, 2010, 07:30:00 AM »

Note to self: read ALL postings before posting. I see that Barret got my "excited utterances" idea first! Dang it!

Tevye,I'd rather hear it from you.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1381 on: June 12, 2010, 07:53:45 AM »

Note to self: read ALL postings before posting. I see that Barret got my "excited utterances" idea first! Dang it!

Tevye,I'd rather hear it from you.  Smile
Thanks, Trimm! If a paralegal who has been out of that school for quite some time can see it, why is Bobo even trying it? DumBobo!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1382 on: June 12, 2010, 08:22:09 AM »

Caylee is in my thoughts. It is coming close to June 15th. June is to be the month of Spring popping, flowers and showers ... all good. Wedding bells and ugly bridesmaid dresses Smile.  I have to think of good things, like Dragonflies (boo) ..a year ago today, I was in the midst of planning my Dad's funeral.  Just thinking of the now and what I recall ..which is too clear even yet a year ago.  And here we are still waiting for Caylee to have her closure. Its so not fair.

Because I can not express my thoughts --- ..... with Monkey faces. Oh how I miss those little Monkey faces.  I can though express within photo's ... 
And I want to add this photo, for a reason.. that reason is a person that I miss. A person that is pretty much one of the legs of the table within Caylee's cage.

Letting her know that I miss her commentary and her long posts.
I don't think I have to offer up a name. 
She knows. Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1383 on: June 12, 2010, 08:38:59 AM »

Caylee is in my thoughts. It is coming close to June 15th. June is to be the month of Spring popping, flowers and showers ... all good. Wedding bells and ugly bridesmaid dresses Smile.  I have to think of good things, like Dragonflies (boo) ..a year ago today, I was in the midst of planning my Dad's funeral.  Just thinking of the now and what I recall ..which is too clear even yet a year ago.  And here we are still waiting for Caylee to have her closure. Its so not fair.

Because I can not express my thoughts --- ..... with Monkey faces. Oh how I miss those little Monkey faces.  I can though express within photo's ... 
And I want to add this photo, for a reason.. that reason is a person that I miss. A person that is pretty much one of the legs of the table within Caylee's cage.

She knows. Smile

Well, where is she??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: June 12, 2010, 11:03:15 AM »

George and the Gas Can

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/10/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-and-the-gas-can/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 12, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat......

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/casey-anthonys-crush-may-have-halted-some-jail-visits/

casey anthony's Crush may have halted some jail visits................read it and laugh

She's not as popular as she thinks she is. I bet she's fuming over the developments in the Natalee Holloway case, taking all that attention away from her. LOL

Lol- And CinCin is prolly having a cow.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: June 12, 2010, 01:37:31 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/casey-anthonys-next-court-appearance-is-july-15th/
Casey Anthony's Next Court Appearance Will Be July 15th
06/11/10

Thanks! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 12, 2010, 01:39:36 PM »

She knows. Smile

< monkey hugs > Deenie 

A picture is worth a thousand words.. and this one says so much of what many of us feel as well, for that one special person.  Wink 

I also miss our lil monkeys icons.  Sad  These typed in smilies just don't cut the mustard, nope. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 12, 2010, 01:41:09 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat......

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/casey-anthonys-crush-may-have-halted-some-jail-visits/

casey anthony's Crush may have halted some jail visits................read it and laugh

She's not as popular as she thinks she is. I bet she's fuming over the developments in the Natalee Holloway case, taking all that attention away from her. LOL

Lol- And CinCin is prolly having a cow.

LOL  I agree with you all!  Kind of funny thinking of all the pouting from each that must be going on.  hehe. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: June 13, 2010, 07:00:32 AM »

http://www.bradenton.com/2010/06/13/2357231/anthony-defense-again-argues-against.html
Published: Sunday, Jun. 13, 2010
Updated: Sunday, Jun. 13, 2010
Anthony defense again argues against death penalty aggravators
By ANTHONY COLAROSSI - The Orlando Sentinel

Attorneys for Casey Anthony submitted three new arguments against reasons that would be used to secure a death sentence in the child murder case.

The documents received by Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry’s office Friday reiterate earlier arguments about the constitutionality of three aggravating circumstances that prosecutors want to use to win a death sentence.

One speaks about a capital felony — the murder — being committed while Anthony engaged in another felony, in this case aggravated child abuse.

The defense argues that when examining if an aggravator might be overbroad, “the Court looks to whether there is a risk that the statute will result in capricious or arbitrary imposition of death.”

The legal team goes on to say this particular aggravator “fails to narrow the class of death eligible persons in a meaningful way, and thereby allows arbitrary and capricious application of the death penalty.”

The second circumstance questions whether 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony’s death “especially heinous, atrocious or cruel,” as defined in Florida’s death penalty statute.

Anthony, 24, is charged with killing her daughter. The toddler’s remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother claims she last saw her alive.

The defense says prosecutors have not cited case law that “substantively address the constitutionality of the aggravator itself.”

The defense earlier filed a survey of how the so-called “HAC” aggravator is “actually applied.”

“This analysis shows that the aggravator itself — irrespective of the instruction given to the jury — cannot be found constitutional due to its vagueness, failure to narrow, and the arbitrary and capricious application of the aggravator that has occurred in Florida since its inception,” Casey’s legal team argues.

The third aggravator involves the capital felony, whether it was a homicide and “committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification,” as defined in the statute.

The defense cites case law brought up in an earlier filing and argues that the cases “illustrate that the constitutionality of the cold, calculated and premeditated aggravator has not been resolved -- as the state argues...”

The Casey team concludes that prosecutors should be “precluded from using . . . (the cold, calculated and premeditated aggravator) as an aggravator to support the decision to execute Miss Anthony.”

The submitted documents serve as replies to responses prosecutors filed earlier in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 13, 2010, 07:07:07 AM »

Justice For Caylee!

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: June 13, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »

Again with the TEQ and the DP motions.
They are so pesky. Can't take no for an answer.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: June 13, 2010, 05:45:09 PM »

http://www.bradenton.com/2010/06/13/2357231/anthony-defense-again-argues-against.html
Published: Sunday, Jun. 13, 2010
Updated: Sunday, Jun. 13, 2010
Anthony defense again argues against death penalty aggravators
By ANTHONY COLAROSSI - The Orlando Sentinel

Attorneys for Casey Anthony submitted three new arguments against reasons that would be used to secure a death sentence in the child murder case.

The documents received by Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry’s office Friday reiterate earlier arguments about the constitutionality of three aggravating circumstances that prosecutors want to use to win a death sentence.

One speaks about a capital felony — the murder — being committed while Anthony engaged in another felony, in this case aggravated child abuse.

The defense argues that when examining if an aggravator might be overbroad, “the Court looks to whether there is a risk that the statute will result in capricious or arbitrary imposition of death.”

The legal team goes on to say this particular aggravator “fails to narrow the class of death eligible persons in a meaningful way, and thereby allows arbitrary and capricious application of the death penalty.”

The second circumstance questions whether 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony’s death “especially heinous, atrocious or cruel,” as defined in Florida’s death penalty statute.

Anthony, 24, is charged with killing her daughter. The toddler’s remains were found in December 2008, six months after her mother claims she last saw her alive.

The defense says prosecutors have not cited case law that “substantively address the constitutionality of the aggravator itself.”

The defense earlier filed a survey of how the so-called “HAC” aggravator is “actually applied.”

“This analysis shows that the aggravator itself — irrespective of the instruction given to the jury — cannot be found constitutional due to its vagueness, failure to narrow, and the arbitrary and capricious application of the aggravator that has occurred in Florida since its inception,” Casey’s legal team argues.

The third aggravator involves the capital felony, whether it was a homicide and “committed in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification,” as defined in the statute.

The defense cites case law brought up in an earlier filing and argues that the cases “illustrate that the constitutionality of the cold, calculated and premeditated aggravator has not been resolved -- as the state argues...”

The Casey team concludes that prosecutors should be “precluded from using . . . (the cold, calculated and premeditated aggravator) as an aggravator to support the decision to execute Miss Anthony.”

The submitted documents serve as replies to responses prosecutors filed earlier in the case.

Afternoon, fellow Monkeys!  Had a lot going on lately, but try to make it a point to "guest" daily to stay abreast here and some of the other threads too.  While I fully realize that Team Baez has no defense and a re grasping at straws, I just couldn't let this one pass without comment though. My bold in teal above...EXCUSE ME?!!!  I cannot believe the audacity of Baez, Mason, Lyons, et al to even dare suggest that a two-year-old's mouth and nose being completely and repeatedly covered with individually torn strips of duct tape, noticeably imprinted with residue outlining a heart-shaped sticker, is not a homicide and is not cold or calculated! How can any human being alive possibly suggest that?!!
Furthermore, clearly the murder was premeditated as evidenced by the Anthony household computer searches and corresponding computer useage habits of the family members, the singular access to evidentiary items (the Winnie The Pooh blanket, the specific brand of Henkel duct tape statistically matching the roll used on the gas cans from the Anthony home-as well as Publix tent Missing Person posters, Caylee's clothing, the trash bags, the laundry hamper, sheets of heart stickers located solely in Casey's drawers, etc.), the preponderance of motive (Casey & Cindy's well-documented ongoing power struggle centering around Caylee, Casey's jail videos that barely acknowledge the loss of Caylee and are steeped in self-pitying remarks), and Casey's sole access to the victim.
Moreover, the murder was glaringly void of all "moral or legal justification" (as in self-defense or defending the life/property of another). Seriously, the child had duct tape repeatedly wound so tight around her mouth and nose, clumps of hair were still tightly lodged between the mass of tape and the bones of the face despite: the decomposition breakdown of the facial skin; the hair being submerged in body fluids during subsequent evaporation-condensation conditions while contained within the dark-colored trash bags in an enclosed car trunk exceeding 100 degrees for several days; being the body being flung into a densely forested area (think impact damage to a child's sized skull), movement and impact upon the skull due to flood waters; despite any subsequent water intrusion into the bag itself; and insect and animal activity.  Clearly, that duct tape with accompanying heart sticker, as evidenced by the residue, was applied "without any pretense of moral or legal justification" whatsoever.
Team Baez is really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one.  The only "aggravating circumstance" here is their ability to aggravate Judge Perry with baseless motions, further the commonly-held stereotype of Defense Attorneys as immoral/unethical/"sleezy", and offend potential jurors...None of which are all that wise.  All my own opinion, free of charge.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 13, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »

I have no problem with Defense Attorneys defending their clients, to the best of their ability, within societal moral/legal/ethical mores.  In fact, I expect and respect that.  It becomes an issue when Defense attorneys deliberately: "mis-state"/misrepresent, withhold (sins by omission), otherwise manipulate information/data/testimonies; or attempt to derail a trial by virtue of introducing a secondary issue (some examples: Roe v. Wade became not about the legality of the abortion process itself upon the baby, but about a "Woman's right to choose"; Casey Anthony's attorneys are working feverishly to circumvent the actual crime, by questioning the legality of the subsequent penalty for said crime and the factors determining that penalty).  Actually, it's amusing (in a small sense) because it clearly signals they're no longer confident in their client's innocence, but rather they are concentrating their efforts on penalty mitigation.
Once again, just my opinion.

Well, need to run.  Hope you have a good rest-of-the-weekend!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 13, 2010, 08:40:12 PM »

ISpy:

Thank you for putting it all so eloquently!!!  Amen and amen!! 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: June 13, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »

You can listen to this or download it here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

DR. MICHAEL BADEN AND WIFE; CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY LINDA KENNEY BADEN

Steph Watts

Date / Time: 11/15/2009 8:00 PM

Category: Current Events

Please join me for an exclusive interview with husband and wife team Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden. Dr Baden is the former Chief Medical Examiner of New York City and he is the host of the HBO “Autopsy” series, now in its thirteenth year, He is also a Contributor for FOX News Channel and is a reviewer for the New England Journal of Medicine. He performed the autopsy on Kathleen Savio, 3rd wife of Bolingbrook Police officer Drew Peterson, now behind bars. Dr Baden’s results reclassified Savio's murder from an accident to a homicide. Linda Kenny Baden, an expert Criminal Defense Attorney and Author, best known for her work on the Phil Spector defense team, is also preparing to defend Casey Anthony in her death penalty case in Florida. They will take us inside their cases, inside their lives together, and take your calls!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1396 on: June 14, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »

After Ispy's post, jarred my memory .. I had found this about a week ago. Yet did not post it.

blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf
The Autopsy Report filed by Dr. G.

Page 2 of the Pdf

Dr. G documents " Several" overlapping pieces of duct tape, over the anterior portion of the lower skull, including mandible and a portion of the maxilla.
1. Duct tape still attached to scalp hairs 
2. Mandible still in approximate anatomic position with no visible attached soft tissue beneath the duct tape.
---
First comes is the word " Several". When I think of Several that does not mean two or three, four ..it appears to be much more. How many strips of duct tape were applied to " Get it Done Right Once" by Casey. That word Several just sinks into my gut.
Then within the terminology that the Duct tape was attached to the Scalp Hair. Scalp to me is the top of her head. Was the Duct tape used in the fashion of " wrapping the head" like a Mummy. That the tape was at the top of Caylee's head as well. Not just wrapped around her mouth and nose? ( I can't wait for this trial to start)
 I found this on yt - Halloween costume How to wrap a Mummy Head

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tnl3rLGDgo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3tnl3rLGDgo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Was the duct tape applied to Caylee's head as in this video - Over the top of the head and then to the Nose and Mouth. Mind you that Caylee was just a baby - comparative to this video - a grown man's face. The duct tape would have covered her entire jaw/mouth/nose ...due to her face being so tiny. Was it wrapped from the top of her head - around and then brought to her Nose/Mouth area as this video shows - how easy it could be done.

That type of wrapping could be taught in High School for a first aid class. Or learned by reading any " first aid book" laying around due to your Mother was a Nurse. Just thinking. Head wound how to wrap it. The other thing though is ... If Caylee was alive or coherent at the time of the " taping" she would have fought her little heart out ..to make her Mother stop. She would have fought and screamed I believe.
So I am wondering if Caylee was drugged at the time? That it made it easy for Slore to go through this " ritual" of taping her face/head.
Was her neck seized rendering her helpless or even broken and she was still alive? When this taping took place?
All this talk within the Joran and his victim Stephany =  He/who did break her neck.  Makes me wonder. If Casey was capable of actually breaking Caylee's neck? That maybe it was not broken " but was enough damage to Caylee's neck/spinal cord" that rendered her paralyzed and she was not able to fight back or scream.  You put Joran's size and rage against Stephany, Its not too far off from Casey and Caylee. 

I am thinking out loud. I don't think though I am too far off.  Because I think that Joran stuffed all his rage and was high and he went off and thrusted all of it to Stephany's body.  Casey hated "Caylee's presence" Everything that Caylee represented was to Casey " You ruined my Life". Since you came into the picture - My life has been totally ruined.  She could not stand the fact that Caylee was the center of attention. She could not stand the fact that Caylee came first. That Caylee could do no wrong.  (( Casey you are a sick evil twisted maniac - to think this)) ... so much that is known and not yet proven. We are not stupid ( the Public).

As we wait for Caylee's Justice.  I am so waiting * as all are * for her "Casey Marie Anthony" to go to trial. Let's get this evil pos where she belongs. Behind Bars for the rest of her living life.
I can't wait for her to find herself in Gen Pop. We will see how long she will visit General Population.  I have a feeling, Casey too like Joran, will meet up one day ..soon enough with someone that has nothing to lose by offing them. Ooops. Not Sorry. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: June 14, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124708
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – Radio Wrap For June/13
Posted on June 13th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 845 times.

The panel today consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, Maine based investigator Peter Hyatt, crime write and author Denny Griffin, and news hound for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart.

Did we break any new news? Probably not. But we certainly managed to put both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases under the microscope. Although all of us talk often, this is the one opportunity that we get to talk as a crowd. It is amazing what happens when you get this amount of investigative power around a table.

It is becoming clearer and clearer that Jose Baez is clutching to ever smaller straws in his defense of Casey Anthony. The panel was pretty vocal about the defense strategy, are Jose Baez and the big mouthed Chaney Mason at loggerheads? Will Andrea Lyons bow out to keep her perfect record? One thing is certain, Baez has lost his smirk in the court room. Suddenly it is not a game, this is a murder trial. As the Caylee Anthony case creeps closer to entering the courtroom the more dire the situation becomes for all of them involved in the defense.

I jokingly suggested that someone should start a ’sports book’ on how long the ‘pro bono’ defense team could last. The panel seemed pretty certain that if the Death Penalty stays on the table, the Angel Of Death Row will be off the case faster than a Toyota with a accelerator problem.

While there has not been a huge amount of hard news over on the Haleigh Cummings case, there have been developments in the drug case that give one pause for thought. Last weeks gaff in St Johns over a court scheduling conflict really bother me. It seems like it was only the judge that was kept out of the joke. The panel tossed that idea around a bit.

One thing is very clear, the PCSO feel that they can obtain justice. They may not be able to pin the murder of Haleigh Cummings on a single person, but they are finding ways to obtain justice.

You can listen to the entire program here.

Simon and Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: June 14, 2010, 11:34:36 AM »

Thank you for updates & great posts all.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 14, 2010, 12:16:05 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007597-504083.html
June 14, 2010 11:49 AM
Casey Anthony Update: Defense Argues Against Death Penalty, Questions Heinousness of Crime
ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS) In May, prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case submitted to the judge their top five arguments for why they should be allowed to seek the death penalty.
Now, the defense is attempting to knock those justifications down with a top three list of their own, including an argument questioning whether Caylee Anthony's death was "especially heinous, atrocious or cruel."

In papers filed with Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Friday, Casey Anthony's defense reiterated earlier arguments questioning the constitutionality of the three aggravating factors that prosecutors use in their argument, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

Their first argument deals with the prosecution argument that the capitol offense - murder - was committed while committing an additional felony - aggravated child abuse - and asks if examining whether an aggravating factor might be too broad.
The defense then questions, according to the paper, whether Caylee's death was "especially heinous, atrocious or cruel," as defined by the death penalty statute.
Finally, the defense asks that prosecutors be prevented from using the "[the cold, calculated and premeditated aggravator] as an aggravator to support the decision to execute Miss Anthony," the paper reported.

Casey Anthony's daughter, Caylee, was reported missing in July 2008, a month after Casey claims to have last seen her daughter. Caylee's remains were found five months later in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to murdering Caylee and her trial is set to start in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.