April 25, 2024, 06:30:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334814 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2010, 01:16:23 AM »

snipped mine..............

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

Well, they can try but on rebuttal the State will crucify them with their own experts.

As far as "things are going to come out..." it could be as simple as affairs, money trouble, stealing, etc that we already known about or something darker.

In regards to the DNA results being sealed, they often are in high profile murder cases until trial.  Lee could have just been defiant because it was well known when he became angry with LE after he was taped in Tony's car & perhaps because he helped with Casey's car after the fact, its obvious it wasnt due to paternity.   Speaking of which, I think it is important to remember that it would be an extremely minuscule probability that a brother and father were both assaulting within the same family.

Cindy may have said that because she or Casey doesnt even know themselves or she could have meant that they would never disclose it so for me her comment doesn't make me automatically go toward an incest scenario.   Same thing with Casey, it could have been any number of things that Cindy was worried she did not want out for all to hear...with this family the list is long & not the least of which what Cindy, George & Lee did to help conceal what Casey did as accessories after the fact (they all should be charged but Im not confident it will be done).    Cindy probably gave the wrong hair brush purposely to the FBI because in her feeble mind she thought it would make it difficult for them to match up Casey's and Caylee's DNA to the crime scenes, Casey's trunk, Surburban Dr woods & maybe a third.  I think she was intentionally trying to alter the DNA results to destroy any chance the DNA could be entered into evidence - PS I think she had assistance with that thought because she isnt that sophisticated in thought or knowledge.  The other reasons is Cindy is just that mean spirited as her spawn monster, she seemed to take pleasure giving LE a hard time & she brushed Caylee to the side as soon as she didnt call 911 from the tow yard, IMHO from July 15th on it was about protecting Casey no matter what she said to the contrary.

Believe it or not, that is VERY common for an older brother and a father to molest the same child. It is seen quite often in families where incest occurs. Many times of the child is molested young she will "act out" with her brother in the same way she learned to act out with her father for "favors" within the family.

I'd like to see those studies with statistics.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2010, 01:24:28 AM »

Hey Monkeys " everyone"
Hi Cappy
I feel that I am "out of the conversation ~ lost" and yet have only been a miss for less than 2 wks.     - Time for a "Hail Mary  on my part. I will have to catch up. Will take me a bit to read up on the headlines etc ... just dropping in to say Hello for now and I will continue reading.

Justice for Caylee  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2010, 01:28:21 AM »

For some reason the Anthony's have been preying on my mind today. Like I said earlier I believe the ONLY script was the one they wrote for KC to follow. They KNEW immediately when that car was picked up Caylee was dead. There could be NO OTHER REASON to take that car home and methodically clean it out from top to bottom.

When CA picked up KC  They did not think KC was dead because I believe (IMO) KC had been talking to GA. I think LE has the info from the phones. Speaking of which WHY did GA and KC both have more than one cell phone? What were they hiding from CA and others?

Anyone else who smelled decomposition in their child's car would have called the police. A normal person when that trunk was opened at the wrecker yard, would have called LE right then. Blow flies in a trunk are a d*mn good indicator there has been a body in the trunk. George KNEW that immediately. That is why he took the car home and started cleaning it. That is why Cindy took all the clothes out of the car; the knives she found and we don't even know what else she washed or destroyed. THEY KNEW BOTH KNEW...............the thing to do then was make up what to do next. So CA told GA to go to work and act like things were normal until she could find KC which she did. You can't tell me a man who had been a cop, smelled decomp in his daughter's car cleaned up body fluids left by that poor baby would go to work unless the SCRIPT started BEFORE KC was found.

Cindy did not say a word about Caylee when she first called the police............it was all about MONEY and the car.  She KNEW about the "dead body" smell then............she was tying to get KC to tell her the truth by threatening her with jail on the car & money. She was putting her plan together of how to sell this to others. She had a plan her and GA had worked out and when KC would not break she started ranting on the phone in that 3rd call. She said in one of the interviews that she "overhead" KC & Lee talking about the nanny taking Caylee and acted like that was the catalyst. She already KNEW because in her little ride around town just her and KC after dropping Annie off they talked. KC threatened to tell all about their family secrets if CA told anything.

There is SO MUCH more to this which I am thinking about with the Anthonys. I just have a feeling something is going to happen real soon. I think it involves GA - BTW - He did not attempt suicide in my opinion at all. He wrote that note for later. He was planning on doing it after the trial or during because KC is going to expose him and he had been writing that for a while. That is why it was in the car and CA found it instead of the police and my guess is she hid parts of it because they got it later. (after she had sanitized it)

I will get back to this............a little later.

Turbo...very interesting comments....can't wait until you get back to this....IMO you're on the right track.

Yup, to all of the above but as noted I have my doubts that what has been discussed heavily for a few days is true.  I loathe these people with a passion & they are guilty of many things but I just do not believe Casey's accusations, she's brought it up to others at very convenient times to garner sympathy & attention or to distract attention from one of her bad acts.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:33 AM »

Hey Monkeys " everyone"
Hi Cappy
I feel that I am "out of the conversation ~ lost" and yet have only been a miss for less than 2 wks.     - Time for a "Hail Mary  on my part. I will have to catch up. Will take me a bit to read up on the headlines etc ... just dropping in to say Hello for now and I will continue reading.
 ::dogwag::ll 

Hey ya Deenie!    It's actually been a bit slow & a few topics have been revisits of things previously discussed so you should be caught up in no time. I've been in and out more than usual as well.  I'll  while you throw that "Hail Mary" 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:15 AM »

Just to add a little love  an angelic monkey into the cage ..... within all the so necessary " Bold" and understood posts of  

This is for all who read/post/lurk here and is especially for Caylee
Just to take a moment to listen, and think and feel " nothing" but peace ... Scratch the Ants out of your head.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9sfwmM9-Y

Good Nite Cappy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2010, 01:43:27 AM »

Hey Monkeys " everyone"
Hi Cappy
 ::dogwag::ll 

Hey ya Deenie!    It's actually been a bit slow & a few topics have been revisits of things previously discussed so you should be caught up in no time. I've been in and out more than usual as well.  I'll  while you throw that "Hail Mary" 
Cappy, good to see your response.
I miss you, I will be back on board soon enough. 
Hugs
Night Night U.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2010, 01:48:46 AM »

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way

Lol, Carpe. I love that song.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2010, 07:12:02 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/fbi-notes-%E2%80%9Cdeath-wax%E2%80%9D-in-casey-anthony-discovery/
FBI Notes "death wax"In Casey Anthony Discovery
Sunday May 23,2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »

Just to add a little love  an angelic monkey into the cage ..... within all the so necessary " Bold" and understood posts of  

This is for all who read/post/lurk here and is especially for Caylee
Just to take a moment to listen, and think and feel " nothing" but peace ... Scratch the Ants out of your head.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9sfwmM9-Y

Good Nite Cappy

Ah--the late great IZ.   Thanks for the balm of his most magnificent voice.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

For some reason the Anthony's have been preying on my mind today. Like I said earlier I believe the ONLY script was the one they wrote for KC to follow. They KNEW immediately when that car was picked up Caylee was dead. There could be NO OTHER REASON to take that car home and methodically clean it out from top to bottom.

When CA picked up KC  They did not think KC was dead because I believe (IMO) KC had been talking to GA. I think LE has the info from the phones. Speaking of which WHY did GA and KC both have more than one cell phone? What were they hiding from CA and others?

Anyone else who smelled decomposition in their child's car would have called the police. A normal person when that trunk was opened at the wrecker yard, would have called LE right then. Blow flies in a trunk are a d*mn good indicator there has been a body in the trunk. George KNEW that immediately. That is why he took the car home and started cleaning it. That is why Cindy took all the clothes out of the car; the knives she found and we don't even know what else she washed or destroyed. THEY KNEW BOTH KNEW...............the thing to do then was make up what to do next. So CA told GA to go to work and act like things were normal until she could find KC which she did. You can't tell me a man who had been a cop, smelled decomp in his daughter's car cleaned up body fluids left by that poor baby would go to work unless the SCRIPT started BEFORE KC was found.

Cindy did not say a word about Caylee when she first called the police............it was all about MONEY and the car.  She KNEW about the "dead body" smell then............she was tying to get KC to tell her the truth by threatening her with jail on the car & money. She was putting her plan together of how to sell this to others. She had a plan her and GA had worked out and when KC would not break she started ranting on the phone in that 3rd call. She said in one of the interviews that she "overhead" KC & Lee talking about the nanny taking Caylee and acted like that was the catalyst. She already KNEW because in her little ride around town just her and KC after dropping Annie off they talked. KC threatened to tell all about their family secrets if CA told anything.

There is SO MUCH more to this which I am thinking about with the Anthonys. I just have a feeling something is going to happen real soon. I think it involves GA - BTW - He did not attempt suicide in my opinion at all. He wrote that note for later. He was planning on doing it after the trial or during because KC is going to expose him and he had been writing that for a while. That is why it was in the car and CA found it instead of the police and my guess is she hid parts of it because they got it later. (after she had sanitized it)

A well thoughtout opinion;  Yes--it's so basic & completely reasonable to become suspicious as to why the Anthonys did not call LE from the towyard immediately upon receiving the car & smelling that smell.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »

A well thoughtout opinion;  Yes--it's so basic & completely reasonable to become suspicious as to why the Anthonys did not call LE from the towyard immediately upon receiving the car & smelling that smell.
Laid out very neatly, yes, I agree.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/05/22/casey-anthony-week-roundup-16-22-may-2010/
Written on 22 May 2010 at 18:06 by humbleopinion
Casey Anthony week roundup 16-22 May 2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2010, 12:08:14 PM »

I don`t think George has fully realized how badly he is going to be slaughtered on the stand. Everything has been recorded - nothing will be overlooked.

AUG. 5, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

George Anthony - She never referred to a nanny only a baby sitter. The Nanny
                 has been put out there by other people. -paraphrased

JULY 26, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

Fox interview with Craig Rivera

George`s own words - She`s with the nanny

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »

He is like the Dark Prince of Perjury!

I don`t think I could lie that many times if I planned it.

I`d need a backpack full of printed 3 x 5 cards to remember them all.

He`s like a random lie machine... it sure is nutty, buddy.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »

Trouble with GA is that he can't keep track of his lies, and he will be humiliated on the stand when the SA takes him full circle on one of his whoppers..  I predict a melt down..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2010, 12:41:15 PM »

Trouble with GA is that he can't keep track of his lies, and he will be humiliated on the stand when the SA takes him full circle on one of his whoppers..  I predict a melt down..

Yep!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »

Yep!   

I love it when George throws out one of his big money words that makes him sound so intelligent.

...and then I go look it up in the dictionary... and it is not there!

GA:
I was inquisiting the manager of the Sports Authority as to Casey`s employment there. He responded with the question: CASEY WHO?

I get that look that a dog does when it`s heard a funny sound that it has never heard before. Cindy needs to buy his azz a quality dictionary and reward him with some Tinker and Tilly treats when he reads it!

------------------
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »

Thanks Turbo.  You have helped 'gel' in my brain what is most logical and makes the most sense.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

I wanted to share this article from The Hinky Meter that Val shared last October.
It has links to all of the DNA charts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Caylee’s Parentage

Posted on October 31st, 2009 by Valhall

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »

I wanted to share this article from The Hinky Meter that Val shared last October.
It has links to all of the DNA charts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Caylee’s Parentage

Posted on October 31st, 2009 by Valhall

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

Thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.