April 26, 2024, 02:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334882 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: June 15, 2010, 01:17:15 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: June 15, 2010, 06:37:26 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
2 years ago: Caylee’s last full day

Posted on June 15th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: June 15, 2010, 06:45:48 AM »

Justice for Caylee!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1423 on: June 15, 2010, 06:53:55 AM »

Thanks Trimm.
After reading Val I sit here with sorrow, tears and anger. Sorrow that two years ago this beautiful little girl Caylee was killed by the hands of her  mother. Tears that she never stood a chance in the most dysfunctional family I have seen. And The Anger that it's been 2 years and they are still playing games and there wont be a trail for another year. To bring Justice for Caylee. (monkey tears)

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1424 on: June 15, 2010, 07:10:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys--Lots of stuff going on and hard to get in the cage at times.

I detest Ashleigh Banfield.  Some years ago she was interviewing someone in I think Pakistan.  It was some dirty old mullah.  She actually put on that nonsensical garb and knelt before him to ask her silly questions.  I have never forgiven her for that and I never will.  By her wearing that nonsense and kneeling she was somehow agreeing with them that she, as a woman, is inferior.  Come to think of it she is personally inferior.  I didn't know she worked at ABC now.  She sort of ruined her career when she did that, at least for a time.  Disgusting.

Maybe she'll kneel in front of Georgie and Cindy to ask her questions.  Cindy would like that........

I agree with those of you who feel that George and Cindy have nothing of interest to say.  I'll be sleeping in.
I am with you BabyBear I can't stomach Ashley Banfield.  Get ready for another softball interview.  I can hear it now, Spindy will yuk it up about how they don't get to see her and how happy she was that KC sent her some lip service in court one day, yadda yadda, gag me with a spoonful of more BS.  It will be interesting to watch the youtube version to see what the demeanor between Cindy and George is seeing as he has been absent in court recently.  Oh but I am sure if that is addressed it will be because George is so stressed blah blah blah. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1425 on: June 15, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »

Thanks Trimm.
After reading Val I sit here with sorrow, tears and anger. Sorrow that two years ago this beautiful little girl Caylee was killed by the hands of her  mother. Tears that she never stood a chance in the most dysfunctional family I have seen. And The Anger that it's been 2 years and they are still playing games and there wont be a trail for another year. To bring Justice for Caylee. (monkey tears)
AMEN GreenEyes.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 15, 2010, 07:16:58 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-cindy-anthony-caylee-anthonys-grandmother-natalee-holloway/story?id=10913252

Exclusive: Caylee Anthony's Grandparents on Natalee Holloway, Joran Van der Sloot
Caylee Anthony's Grandmother Said She Can Identify With Natalee Holloway's Mom, Not Van der Sloot's

By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, KAITLYN FOLMER and LEE FERRAN
June 15, 2010
On the second anniversary of Caylee Anthony's disappearance  , the toddler's grandparents said they can identify with Natalee Holloway's mother, but not with the mother of suspected murderer Joran van der Sloot -- despite the murder charges against their daughter, Casey Anthony.
"I don't know if I can identify with Mrs. Van Der Sloot  because her son has confessed to something," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America." "You know, there have been issues where she saw his angry side. I don't know that of Casey. I don't know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody."
Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. The Florida toddler disappeared in June 2008, but Casey did not report the child missing until a month later. In October she was formally charged with the little girl's murder and in December, Caylee's body was found less than a mile from the Anthony home.
Casey Anthony pleaded not guilty and is expected to go to trial in May 2011. The Anthony family has maintained that Casey is innocent
Natalee Holloway disappeared five years ago on the Caribbean  resort island of Aruba. Van der Sloot, recently charged in a separate murder in Lima, Peru, was the prime suspect in the Holloway case.
Anthonys Met Holloway's Mother in 2008

Cindy Anthony said that Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, met the Anthonys in August 2008, three years after Natalee went missing and two months before Casey was charged with Caylee's murder.
"She wanted to share some of the things that she had been through and her heart was breaking for us," Cindy said. "And my heart breaks for her."
However, she said she only feels "numb" for van der Sloot's mother.

"I can't make judgement because I don't know what she's feeling," Cindy said. "I don't identify with her. I really don't."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: June 15, 2010, 07:24:46 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
Grandparents Call Time 'Unbearable,' Say Casey Anthony Is Innocent But 'Anything Can Happen' in Trial
06/15/2010
Post a Comment
Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished, sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.
 "The last two years have been just unbearable," an emotional George Anthony told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview today as he sat alongside his wife, Cindy Anthony. "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together, hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her. It's not easy."

Caylee disappeared on June 15, 2008, but was not reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, until a month later.

In October of that year Casey was charged with her daughter's murder and in December the toddler's body was found less than a mile from the Anthony home. The intervening months have been full of court hearings and controversies, public protests and personal struggles.
"We've been dealing with this almost as long as Caylee was alive, because Caylee wasn't quite 3 when this started," Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony said. "So it seems like this nightmare has lasted longer than the moments than we had with her. That makes it very, very difficult.

"And I miss the last three years that I could have had with her, or the last two years. And then thinking about her starting school..," Cindy said before breaking into tears.
Though she maintains her daughter Casey is innocent and has "faith in the system," Cindy Anthony said that she did initially consider that Casey could have played a part in Caylee's disappearance. Acknowledging that a jury might feel the same way, Cindy Anthony said, "Anything can happen" when Casey goes to trial in the spring.
"I mean the thought did cross our mind in the very beginning. There may have been an accident," Cindy said. But Cindy said she dismissed the thought, even though Casey refused to tell her where Caylee was.

"I'm not angry about it so much as I am frustrated because I might be able to better understand why she's where she's at now. Because, I still truly believe that she is innocent," the grandmother said. "There's got to be a motive there that's much greater than this whole picture."

Cindy acknowledged that her daughter lied to investigators early on, but said nothing proves she did anything more than that.

"A liar doesn't make you a murderer," she said.

Many people felt differently and for months, protesters were a common sight outside the Anthony home.

The trial has made the family famous and turned their home into something of a Florida landmark.

"People drive from New Jersey or Wisconsin or whatever to come out and we're kind of like on the Disney route," Cindy said. "They come in and they want to see, you know, take a picture of our house or come in and say they've met us or whatever."
Cindy Anthony: 'Dead Body' Smell Was to Get Police Attention, Family Denies Sexual Abuse

Cindy Anthony also backed off statements she made in a panicked 911 call in 2008 at the outset of the case in which she said the car Casey drove smelled like "there's been a dead body in there," saying that she was only trying to get police to respond quickly.
"You can't take back anything that you say or feel at the time and I don't take [it] back," Cindy said. "All I know is I was desperate to get someone out to my house, desperate... When you're desperately needing something, especially when it comes to your children, you pretty much do or say whatever it takes to get help."

A Florida judge has yet to rule on whether the 911 tapes will be heard during the murder trial, but Brad Conway, an attorney for George and Cindy Anthony said today he doesn't doubt "for a second" the tapes will be entered into evidence.
Also likely to play a role in the trial are hundreds of pages of jailhouse letters Casey Anthony exchanged with another inmate, whom the Anthonys believe was part of an elaborate set-up by investigators. In the letters, Casey complains about her family's "betrayal," alleges that her brother sexually abused her as a child and that George may have as well. She said in the letters she didn't remember if some of the memories were dreams or not.

The Anthony family firmly denied those claims.

"I don't know where Casey was pulling stuff from, the stuff she's talking about. I have no clue," Cindy said. "It was very hurtful to George because I think for her to say that she had a dream, for her to even say that I think it was very hurtful for him."
Anthonys on Pain of Being Away From Not One, But Two Loved Ones

While Caylee Anthony may be gone forever, the Anthonys described how difficult it has been for them to be away from Casey while she spends a reported 23 hours of every day in her cell.

"I miss her. I miss her too much. And I think about where she's at. She shouldn't be there," Cindy said.

The Anthonys said they rarely see their daughter for fear of the media onslaught that's sure to follow any meeting.
"We'd love to, but we've been advised by her attorneys because they will play our videos over and over again and someone will sit there and critique," Cindy said. "If she cracks a smile, if she doesn't crack a smile. If she has a tear, if she doesn't have a tear."

Even in court the Anthonys said their daughter can't look at them while under the watchful eye of television cameras and reporters.

"I just want her to stay strong, know how much I love her," she said. "I've had dreams that Casey's home. I have faith that Casey will be home."

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card.

Though Caylee will not be coming home, George Anthony said he found away to carry the toddler with him -- in a tattoo of the girl printed above his heart.
"Caylee's always in my mind. She's always in my heart. When I put her on my skin, she's really inside of me," George said.

He said it was desperation to see his late granddaughter that caused him to attempt suicide on Jan. 23, 2009.

"People thought when I tried to take my own life that that was some kind of publicity stunt or something like that. No, it wasn't," he said.

"[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee... I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1428 on: June 15, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
Grandparents Call Time 'Unbearable,' Say Casey Anthony Is Innocent But 'Anything Can Happen' in Trial
06/15/2010
Post a Comment
Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished, sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.

Caylee disappeared on June 15, 2008, but was not reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, until a month later.

"A liar doesn't make you a murderer,"
"I miss her. I miss her too much. And I think about where she's at. She shouldn't be there," Cindy said.

"I just want her to stay strong, know how much I love her," she said. "I've had dreams that Casey's home. I have faith that Casey will be home."

Though Caylee will not be coming home, George Anthony said he found away to carry the toddler with him -- in a tattoo of the girl printed above his heart.
"Caylee's always in my mind. She's always in my heart. When I put her on my skin, she's really inside of me," George said.

He said it was desperation to see his late granddaughter that caused him to attempt suicide on Jan. 23, 2009.

"People thought when I tried to take my own life that that was some kind of publicity stunt or something like that. No, it wasn't," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

What a bunch of BS it is enough to make me gag.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1429 on: June 15, 2010, 08:00:17 AM »

I agree....pure crap.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: June 15, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »

Where's the vomit bag?  G & C are still nauseating.  And why on earth would Cindy give Casey a mother's day card?  Wish they would have asked George why he has not been in court lately. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1431 on: June 15, 2010, 08:24:46 AM »

BARF  shut up and go home, nobody gives a rat's azz about your bs.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: June 15, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »

More Anthony horse poopyness!  They should manufacture fertilizer.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: June 15, 2010, 08:45:49 AM »

Phone call #1   Cindy wants to report stolen car
Phone call #2   Cindy wants to report stolen money
Phone call #3    I found my daughter's car and it smells like a damn dead body and oh, by the way, my granddaughter has been missing for a month.

Cindy only said what she said to get the police to come to her house? Yeah, right. Everyone knows that the car did smell like human decomp, still does and forensic testing proves there was a dead body and it was Caylee's.  The Anthony's still think they can sway public opinion.....NEWS FLASH.....IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

And just because they wear cheap jewelry with Caylee's pics on them, and sport tattoos of her, that is not showing support for Caylee. They never have.  Yes, I'm sure they miss her, but for GOD's sake, stand up for her.....it's the last decent thing they could do for their only granddaughter.  Sadly, it will never happen.  Total strangers are left to do that for Caylee, but I know she knows that we love her and will always stand for justice for Caylee.  Somehow that gives me some comfort for Caylee. 
George and Cindy need to learn to go away and shut up.  Oh that's right......money is more important.   BARF

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: June 15, 2010, 08:47:18 AM »

Thanks-absolutely lovely video~Precious dear Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 15, 2010, 08:47:23 AM »

So once again these azzholes have desecrated Caylee's memory and try to take the horror off her murder................when will they stop trying to live off Caylee.....a trip to NY to celebrate her DEATH............you damn fools!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 15, 2010, 08:50:13 AM »

Anthony Lawyer Says Wait for Answers
Family attorney Brad Conway urges speculators to wait for Casey's trial.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/web-extra-anthony-lawyer-wait-answers-10915319

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 15, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-cindy-dreams-of-casey-coming-home.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy dreams of Casey coming home
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Good Morning America, Orlando, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 15 2010 8:24 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony were the opening act for Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on “Good Morning America” this morning.

Cruise and Diaz promoted their new movie, “Knight and Day,” and a stunt they will perform on Wednesday’s “GMA.”

The Anthonys were on “GMA” to promote themselves and their views. But they didn’t say anything new in their interview with Ashleigh Banfield. They discussed their pain about granddaughter Caylee’s death and their belief in daughter Casey’s innocence.

Cindy said she dreams Casey will come home — evidently, Cindy thinks  Casey will be acquitted. Casey is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. 

“The last two years have been unbearable,” George said. “It’s not easy. It’s not easy.”

The grandparents talked about tattoos and bracelets they wear in Caylee’s honor. Cindy said she talked about a body in a 911 call to get the attention of police — evidently an attempt to play down that dramatic call. Cindy said she thought investigators were frustrated with Casey because they couldn’t break her in 24 to 48 hours.

“They didn’t break her, and they haven’t broken her, because there’s nothing to break,” Cindy said.

Cindy said she could understand investigators’ suspicions because of Casey’s lies. ”A liar doesn’t make you a murderer,” Cindy said.

George and Cindy have read Casey’s letters to a jail pen pal, and Cindy said they were “very hurtful” for George. He said he still has “unconditional love” for Casey.
George Stephanopoulos had billed it as an emotional interview with the Anthonys two years after their granddaughter’s disappearance. Cindy broke into tears when talking about the thought of Caylee going to school.

Bottom line: George and Cindy just never help themselves with their TV appearances. I have a feeling that Cruise and Diaz will be more successful with their stunt Wednesday morning.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: June 15, 2010, 08:57:36 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/slideshow/caylee-anthonys-exclusive-family-photos-5729402

Two Years Since She Vanished: Missing Toddler's Life With Family
Caylee Anthony's family photos.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 15, 2010, 09:03:30 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-parents-gma-annivers20100615,0,4028570.story
Casey Anthony's dad on GMA: 'The last two years have been just unbearable"
Casey Anthony's parents appeared on Good Morning America today, the two-year anniversary of their granddaughter's disappearance.

Compiled by Orlando Sentinel
8:38 a.m. EDT, June 15, 2010
Casey Anthony's father will tell a national audience today that he and his wife have faced overwhelming sadness since their granddaughter vanished two years ago today.

Anthony is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008. Her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have defended their daughter.

"The last two years have been just unbearable," George Anthony told Good Morning America, according to the show's website.

The Anthonys spoke about their thoughts on their daughter's innocence, Casey Anthony's jail letters, Cindy Anthony's panicked 911 call about the smell of a dead body in the car and George Anthony's suicide attempt, among other topics related to the case.
Cindy Anthony said she still believes her daughter is innocent.

"I'm not angry about it so much as I am frustrated because I might be able to better understand why she's where she's at now. Because, I still truly believe that she is innocent," Cindy Anthony said. "There's got to be a motive there that's much greater than this whole picture."

She admitted that her daughter lied to investigators, but said, "A liar doesn't make you a murderer."

The grandmother also said she told 911 operators her daughter's car smelled like a dead body because she was trying to get authorities to quickly respond to her house.

"You can't take back anything that you say or feel at the time and I don't take [it] back," Cindy Anthony said. "All I know is I was desperate to get someone out to my house, desperate...When you're desperately needing something, especially when it comes to your children, you pretty much do or say whatever it takes to get help."

Cindy Anthony said she and her husband were hurt by the comments Casey Anthony made in letter she sent to a former Orange County Jail inmate. The letters contained allegations of sexual abuse at home and her family's betrayal. The Anthonys have denied those accusations.
I don't know where Casey was pulling stuff from, the stuff she's talking about. I have no clue," Cindy Anthony said. "It was very hurtful to George because I think for her to say that she had a dream, for her to even say that I think it was very hurtful for him."

Lastly, George Anthony spoke about his Jan. 2009 suicide attempt.

"People thought when I tried to take my own life that that was some kind of publicity stunt or something like that. No, it wasn't," he said. "[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee...I'm still her grandfather...I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will."

To read the full story on GMA's website, click here. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story%3Fid=10911174

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.