April 23, 2024, 04:56:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334720 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: June 15, 2010, 09:05:23 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/slideshow/caylee-anthonys-exclusive-family-photos-5729402

Two Years Since She Vanished: Missing Toddler's Life With Family
Caylee Anthony's family photos.

Under pic of George with Caylee at the zoo:

Caylee Anthony and her grandfather George Anthony on a visit to the Sanford Zoo in Florida on May 27, 2007. George Anthony is determined to find out what happened to Caylee. "I'd give my house. I'll give my car. My wife will give her car. We'll give our money out of our pocket, anything," he said. "This is too important for me. … I'll never give up, same as my wife. We won't give up. Our son won't give up." (Exclusive to ABC News)

Yes, they will be giving up their house, but not for Caylee, just because it's more important to go on a cruise than make your house payments.  They will give "their" money?  Ummm, I believe that money came from those who really care about the truth about what happened to Caylee.   How low can these people go?  Further than I thought, that's for sure.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 15, 2010, 09:06:23 AM »

Hey, Monkeys.  I know I'm being horribly cynical here, but does anyone else get the feeling there is more than just an interview with grieving grandparents on the two year disappearance of their adorable granddaughter?  It seems to me that other "sympathetic" interviews prefaced bad news for the defense.  I hate being like this, I want to believe in the ultimate goodness of people, but C & G have left me bereft of sympathy for them. 
And by the way, George's hope to be "Jo Jo" to another grandchild just creeps me out.  I hope to God he was talking about Lee's children.  Trusting Casey with another child just gives me the heebie jeebies.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: June 15, 2010, 09:13:38 AM »

Blood sucking vampires, my view of George and Cindy. We don't care George and Cindy.   
George and Cindy Anthony were the opening act for Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on “Good Morning America” this morning.  WTH, lucky Tom and Cameron.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: June 15, 2010, 09:13:45 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/slideshow/caylee-anthonys-exclusive-family-photos-5729402

Two Years Since She Vanished: Missing Toddler's Life With Family
Caylee Anthony's family photos.

Under pic of George with Caylee at the zoo:

Caylee Anthony and her grandfather George Anthony on a visit to the Sanford Zoo in Florida on May 27, 2007. George Anthony is determined to find out what happened to Caylee. "I'd give my house. I'll give my car. My wife will give her car. We'll give our money out of our pocket, anything," he said. "This is too important for me. … I'll never give up, same as my wife. We won't give up. Our son won't give up." (Exclusive to ABC News)

Yes, they will be giving up their house, but not for Caylee, just because it's more important to go on a cruise than make your house payments.  They will give "their" money?  Ummm, I believe that money came from those who really care about the truth about what happened to Caylee.   How low can these people go?  Further than I thought, that's for sure.

I think they will go lower,before it is all said and done.They have no limits.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: June 15, 2010, 09:14:59 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 15, 2010, 09:15:57 AM »

Hey, Monkeys.  I know I'm being horribly cynical here, but does anyone else get the feeling there is more than just an interview with grieving grandparents on the two year disappearance of their adorable granddaughter?  It seems to me that other "sympathetic" interviews prefaced bad news for the defense.  I hate being like this, I want to believe in the ultimate goodness of people, but C & G have left me bereft of sympathy for them. 
And by the way, George's hope to be "Jo Jo" to another grandchild just creeps me out.  I hope to God he was talking about Lee's children.  Trusting Casey with another child just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Scoot over,I'll be cynical with you.
We see what comes next.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 15, 2010, 09:17:20 AM »

Blood sucking vampires, my view of George and Cindy. We don't care George and Cindy.   
George and Cindy Anthony were the opening act for Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on “Good Morning America” this morning.  WTH, lucky Tom and Cameron.

You know full and well they didn't do that interview for nothing.They make me sick.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 15, 2010, 09:18:57 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 15, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »

I did, I did, (raising my hand.)   I wanted to wash my eyes out with carbolic acid when I saw the tattoo up close and personal.  Why do they have to make such sideshow freaks of themselves?  What's worse, I bet they've watched themselves over and over again, congratulating each other on how well they performed.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: June 15, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »

No Rose, if they could figure out how to make money by dressing up like blood sucking vampires, they would.  They are just dreadful.  (Oh, and did you catch Ashleigh Banfield's comment in the beginning about how they've "barely spoken about this since this all unraveled."  I mean, really, who believes this sh.. cr.. I mean, stuff.)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 15, 2010, 09:34:59 AM »

You know full and well they didn't do that interview for nothing.They make me sick.
You are so right, Trimm.  All I think they see is $$$$$$!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 15, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »

from BOZO's facebook

his responses to a question re: his opinion on joran

Well I don't know about that working cheap business but I will give you my two cents on Van Der Sloot. First of all the evidence that we have seen so far looks very strong against him. I don't know if we have seen everything or it's reliability, for example: Is the video we have seen everything? Are there gaps in the coverage? If it is complete, then he is in big trouble. Peru does not have the death penalty.

Part two: but Joran will not make it a year in a Peruvian prison, someone will kill him for $50 in a minute. If he has knowledge of Natalie Hollaway now is the time to use it, his best case scenario is to try and negotiate a deal for extradition to Aruba in exchange for a guilty plea and a life Sentence. This might bring closure for both families and also guarantee that he spends the rest of his life in prison.

Jose Baez  Our emotions always scream an eye for an eye but there is no such thing. Then again many people feel that a long prison sentence is much worse than death. Think of what it must feel like each day knowing you will never get out unless you are in a pine box. That is when many take the easy way out and commit suicide.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: June 15, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »

All of a sudden, I have a very bad vibe about Lee.  Ms. Banfield asks about the molestation allegations, but they only bring up the ones made about George.  Lee is never mentioned.  I wonder if they are preparing to throw Lee under the bus.  I would be so outraged if I were he, that my own mother wouldn't defend me on national tv when she was supporting my LYING, THIEVING, MURDEROUS SISTER!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 15, 2010, 10:03:31 AM »

Thanks for all the updates, and Baez's FB. WTH   I can't wait until all of this is said and done, and Caylee gets justice, and this vermin goes away completely. I would love a paid vacation to New York, but would never accept under the circumstances the Anthonys have. I'll give them one thing, they have big b@lls to do what they do, normal people would hide in shame.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: June 15, 2010, 10:09:59 AM »

I remember you, sweet Caylee.  Justice for Caylee

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 15, 2010, 10:18:57 AM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1456 on: June 15, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »

I just watched the interview online.  They make me sick, just another piece of fluff.  Banfield says they were caught in the cross hairs?  They put themselves in the cross hairs, being there was more important to them than finding Caylee.  Instead they have done nothing but spew lies and obstruct justice.  I cannot wait to see the looks on their plastic phony faces when the guilty verdict is read. 

I watched it here if anyone cares to get their blood pumping this morning.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: June 15, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »

Good morning Monks---That ridiculous freak of nature, Cindy Anthony, says that lying doesn't make one a murderer.  (No, I did not watch this freak show.  I read about the "Interview" here.  I couldn't possibly look at G&C and Ashley Banfield all at the same time. I'd go blind.)  It may be true that lying doesn't make one a murderer.  However, committing murder often does make one a liar.  Well, that's not true in this case either.  Casey has been a life-long liar with the cooperation and facilitation of her idiotic mother. The two of them have a parasitic relationship.  They feed off each other. 

I wonder what the combined IQs of the two Anthonys might be.  They have mutilated their bodies to prove they loved Caylee.  It only proves to me that they are desperate to have someone believe them.  Not many do.  Maybe that moron Ashleigh Banfield.  She doesn'tcount.

And I never believed George's fake suicide attempt.  No one takes his favorite blanket and pillow, calls their mistress to join him and orders pizza and buys beer if he is going to off himself. I've always believed that George and Cindy had a fight (Not unheard of) and Cindy threw him out. (Not unheard of, either.)  After a while she became alarmed that it might hurt her "Image" and panicked and had her own private,  personal attorney call the cops. And by the by, how does Conway afford to have only one client?  He never appears to have others and spends an inordinate amount of time with Cindy, going to court, his not ready for prime time interviews, etc. Is he at her side 24/7?

IMO all of them, Banfield included, should crawl back under their collective rocks and take up their lives as the bottom-feeders they are.

Did this sound harsh?  I certainly hope so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: June 15, 2010, 10:36:08 AM »

Babybear I agree with you, and that Banfield chick, she is such a twit. Enough already with this bs.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 15, 2010, 10:39:05 AM »

BB...I agree with you too!!

Mission..thanks for the link...I am gonna watch it before I have breakfast!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.