April 20, 2024, 01:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334664 times)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1480 on: June 15, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »

Something really grabbed me today during the trinket and tattoo exhibition and explanation. I have had many friends and family leave this world for the next. Never have I felt the need to wear their name or ashes on my skin or in a locket. I have felt that the best way to honor them is with my life. I am not perfect and make many mistakes but I own them and try to learn from them and do better the next time. I think they would be pleased with that approach. This exhibition by these spiritually bankrupt grandparents screams to me of the guilt they feel. It can never bring the satisfaction that only comes from doing the right thing.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 15, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys--First I wanted to comment on this morning's interview...well, I wouldn't even call it that.  Nobody asks the A's question.  They just look at them with sympathy and ask them the same stupid questions and Cindy gives the same stupid answers.  "Just because you're a liar doesn't make you a murderer."  That's her famous line.  I guess you could also say, "just because you're a liar doesn't make you an adulterer" as we know George had to lie to Cindy about where he was going (as we all find out later).  And poor George got his feelings hurt when Casey accused him of sexual 'misconduct'.  Oh brother, why does ABC keep having them on their show. 

About a week ago my family and I went to Orlando.  (My daughter and I came back sick), but that's another story.  Anyway, while we were there we went to see the A's house and the Caylee Memorial spot.  I was a little nervous about going, but anyway dh drove to the house and I was shocked at how small it was.  The tv cameras make that place look big.  It's one tiny littl house.  So we drove down the road to the memorial site and dh pulled up and he said, 'look, there are other people here.'  Well, what would two men in a pickup truck being doing here I wondered.  As I watched them get out of the truck I realized it was Baez and Mason.  What are the chances of that happening?  As I watched them it looked as if Baez was showing Mason the layout of the place because Baez was going down into the woods and spreading his arms out when he talked sorta like he was talking about 'the whole place'.  Mason just kinda stood there and didn't really go down into the woods.  Needless to say I told dh to let's go.  I didn't need Baez to take down my tag number and summons me to court (for some stupid reason).  LOL  Anyway, it just seems to me Baez is going to keep bringing up the fact about there was no search there at the woods or some stupid excuse. 

Wow, what timing! 

"Why does ABC keep having them in their show?"  Coz Cindy and Geo. are in their debt???????!!!!

Hope you and your daughter are feeling better.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: June 15, 2010, 02:30:02 PM »

The 'kicker' for me was right out of the box when Ashply Broomfield said that the Anthonys had barely spoken about this since it all unfolded ... LOLOL!!!

Thank goodness I was enjoying a cup of my newly purchased organic Peruvian coffee to prevent me from having a fainting spell.   [ Explorer's Bounty - "Expedition Inca" - Light Roast:  It's yummy! ]

Send these Anthonys to Aruba where lying is an artform & a religion.

Cheers Ono!  That's how I shall picture you now.  Posting with a cup of yummy Peruvian coffee in hand. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 15, 2010, 02:32:23 PM »

Something really grabbed me today during the trinket and tattoo exhibition and explanation. I have had many friends and family leave this world for the next. Never have I felt the need to wear their name or ashes on my skin or in a locket. I have felt that the best way to honor them is with my life. I am not perfect and make many mistakes but I own them and try to learn from them and do better the next time. I think they would be pleased with that approach. This exhibition by these spiritually bankrupt grandparents screams to me of the guilt they feel. It can never bring the satisfaction that only comes from doing the right thing.

Lovely way to memorialize our loved ones Blumonkey.

Geo. & C are always grandstanding!  They sicken me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: June 15, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card
------------------------------------------
Hope that someone calls her in on this and whom ever else facilitated her passing this to Casey in court.

As for the rest of the interview, you have no money, your house is not going to be your house for long as you thought you could get away with not paying one cent on your bank note, the tattoo is not Caylee - it is ink under your skin, and as for the dreams of Casey being home - I am sure they would involve duct tape and a knife.

Lastly , Cindy you are like Ditch Witch.  You both deny your offspring are murders and will manipulate, deny and create a false reality for the heinous acts that the fruit of your loin have committed against anyone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: June 15, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 15, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 15, 2010, 03:27:38 PM »

Brandi,Casey is just like Cindy.....cry,cry,wipe,wipe,wipe.Who the he!! looks at their fingers constantly like that?
Beyond disgusting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: June 15, 2010, 03:36:35 PM »

Brandi,Casey is just like Cindy.....cry,cry,wipe,wipe,wipe.Who the he!! looks at their fingers constantly like that?
Beyond disgusting.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1489 on: June 15, 2010, 03:50:09 PM »

Bikerbev thanks, what were the chances of that happening? Hope you and your daughter are feeling better.  Brandi thanks for the pictures, geez, that tattoo is huge on George's chest, WTH. Those two wouldn't know class, if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 15, 2010, 03:56:10 PM »

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

Thanks (I guess LOL) for the pic.  George is some kind of mutant creature.  I can't imagine disfiguring myself with a picture of a dead loved one. But he, having no soul, probably doesn't even understand the inappropriateness of this disgusting display.  Cindy too.  As I recall hers requires she wear a bikini or other apparel not suitable to a woman of her age in order to display it.  Or is she just displaying herself?  In fact, isn't that what they are both doing?  Every move they make is to call attention to themselves.  They seem to have forgotten Caylee entirely in their quest for attention of any kind.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: June 15, 2010, 03:57:28 PM »

Brandi...that was  a perfect shot of Cindi doing the eye wipe like Casey does!
just exactly! Cindy looked like a$$ today...not a pretty sight...she is so full of it too!

Darla...we will be thinking of you tomorrow...do you have a laptop so you can still visit us while you are recovering?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »

Darla, thanks for checking in.  My prayers and thoughts go with you tomorrow.  I love your posts so please get better soon so we can chat.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: June 15, 2010, 04:17:21 PM »

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.
Thanks, Brandi.  I mentioned a couple of weeks ago at my niece's memorial service, I never once looked at my kleenex or hands to see if I had mascara, or a real tear, for that matter.  The only time I looked at the tissue was to see if there was a dry spot to blow my nose one.  (I also didn't keen CMA either. Okay, maybe that was over the top.)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18:31 PM »

Bikerbev thanks, what were the chances of that happening? Hope you and your daughter are feeling better.  Brandi thanks for the pictures, geez, that tattoo is huge on George's chest, WTH. Those two wouldn't know class, if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.
I agree totally.  Class carefully walks across the street and avoids eye contact with the A's.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 15, 2010, 04:22:52 PM »

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card
------------------------------------------
Hope that someone calls her in on this and whom ever else facilitated her passing this to Casey in court.

As for the rest of the interview, you have no money, your house is not going to be your house for long as you thought you could get away with not paying one cent on your bank note, the tattoo is not Caylee - it is ink under your skin, and as for the dreams of Casey being home - I am sure they would involve duct tape and a knife.

Lastly , Cindy you are like Ditch Witch.  You both deny your offspring are murders and will manipulate, deny and create a false reality for the heinous acts that the fruit of your loin have committed against anyone.

For the love of...someone's got to rein these people in!  And the crassness of giving Casey a freakin' MOTHER's DAY CARD!!  Does Cindy think the public's view of the both of them will be softened by this gesture?
Northern, I love your phraseology..."create a false reality for the heinous acts that the fruit of your loin have committed".  Boy, if that doesn't scream Cindy, I don't know what does!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: June 15, 2010, 04:23:58 PM »

Hey, BikerBev, that is amazing that you saw both Cheney and Baez.  I wonder if they were planting evidence?

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: June 15, 2010, 04:26:52 PM »

This is what I posted here at SM one year ago, in honor of Caylee:

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.

And now, at the TWO YEAR mark: 

• I have not watched and will not watch the Anthonys speak their b.s. on national television.  Just don't have the stomach for it.  The A's are disgusting and they always tell the same lies and make it all about THEM. They are a waste of airtime and a waste of air, period. The recaps are enough (thank you to those who have posted.)
  • Another slap in the face:  Our dear Caylee Marie did not "VANISH" two years ago, as claimed on ABC's banner headline.  She was murdered by her vile mother.  ABC should be ashamed.
  • On showing off their trinkets and tats:  Casey got a commemorative tattoo, too... didn't she?  And that was long before anyone else but her (the murderer) knew Caylee was deceased.  Bella Vita indeed.
  • Did you notice the names of the ABC personnel on that GMA story??  Kaitlyn Folmer, anyone?  She, of 12/11/08, Ritz-Carlton, crab-puff-dinner fame?  Despicable IMO.
  • Two years later, Caylee's grandparents do nothing but continue to besmirch and devalue her precious memory, while they lamely support her murderer.  The only reason I would ever want to watch them on TV would be to see them skewered by REAL questions from a REAL reporter (like KB), or if they were to go on TV to apologize to the public and beg Casey to confess.  Not gonna happen, though.  They are slime. Little Caylee deserved SO much better.

- - - - -
Good luck to Darla, thanks to Trimm and Brandi, greetings to Tupelo and Deenie and Sunny and Gizzie and NorthernRose and monkalicious and NRCG and cookie and can and ccndixie , kudos to Babybear and Greeneyes and blumonkey and ISpy for the great posts, thanks to bikerbev for passing along the interesting Suburban Dr. story, and love and hugs to all my monkey friends who fight for:

~~ JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ~~

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 15, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

[ETA:  Can't mention everyone by name of course, but wanted to add that I intended to include a shout-out to Ono.  Really like your take on this case and really like your intelligent, sane posts.  Cheers.]

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: June 15, 2010, 04:33:15 PM »

Beyond disgusting.

Trimm, I was thinking the same thing. LOL

Cindy looks like she has gained some weight, her cheeks look fat!

That is the most disgusting tatoo I have ever seen. Eww!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.