April 26, 2024, 04:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334885 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: June 15, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »

From HinkyMeter, under Val's GMA story:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/15/today-show-for-kyron-good-morning-america-for-lies/#comments

» Tob  said: { Jun 15, 2010 - 09:06:44 }
If their daughter is still the innocent party
why didn’t they ask for help looking for the
real killer during the interview?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: June 15, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

Desdemona, what a fabulous post! 
(I miss my wine monkey)
I'm raising a figurative glass to you!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: June 15, 2010, 04:55:13 PM »

Darla,I will be thinking of you tomorrow.Hugs and prayers.  Smile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: June 15, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
Grandparents Call Time 'Unbearable,' Say Casey Anthony Is Innocent But 'Anything Can Happen' in Trial
06/15/2010
Post a Comment
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, KAITLYN FOLMER and LEE FERRAN

**SNIPPED***
Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished, sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.
 "The last two years have been just unbearable," an emotional George Anthony told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview today as he sat alongside his wife, Cindy Anthony. "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together, hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her. It's not easy."

"[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee... I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

No, I did not watch the CMA-GMA Love Fest this morning and frankly, I'm angry that ABC paid these people one red cent.  I have zero respect for ABC and choose to get my news and info elsewhere.  Having said that, I'll focus on the issue at hand.  I snipped the above article (Thanks, Trimm!), so as not to make a long stack.  George really told us all we need to know in the first bolded comment above.  Notice the complete lack of detail in his rather generic statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  Anyone who's lost a loved one, particularly under traumatic circumstances relives their last contact repeatedly because it's all they have left of the person.  Part of the grieving process is that family members and friends dissect every nuance of that last encounter, in an effort to marry the unthinkable with the reality of the situation.  They feel an uncontrollable need to continually analyze what, if anything they could have done to prevent the tragedy and they verbalize this repeatedly.  Grieving people are nearly consumed with the things they left unsaid, never dreaming this would be the last time they saw their loved one.  This is the type and degree of anguish missing from George and Cindy's statements and interviews (and has been missing since July 15,2008.  It's all in the details...or lack thereof.  One of three things is happening here (IMO): George and Cindy have already worked through that grieving process (which, given Cindy's penchant for media attention, we would have seen and heard); George and Cindy are afraid/unwilling to freely grieve because in the brutal honesty of normal grieving, they will implicate Casey; or their grieving is contrived for the media payoffs. Back to George's statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  If he really was there and is thinking about it during this interview, he should be sharing details (lots of details).  Why does he instead, switch gears in verb tense "we saw" to "hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her."? Why do George and Cindy always talk about what they want to get from Caylee, instead of saying things like, "I'd give her a great big hug and tell her how much I loved her.", "I'd tell her how sorry I am that this happened to her.",m "I'd take her in my arms/on my lap, hold her close, and tell her how much she means to me."????  Poor Caylee must have only lived to fill their emotional vacuums.  Yea, I'm angry!

Moving on to the second bolded line [George speaking],  "I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.".  I think he's referring to being her grandparent in heaven, seeing  and being with Caylee in heaven.  I have some bad news for George and Cindy.  According to God's Word, George and Cindy aren't going there.  God clearly states in Proverbs 6:17-19 "There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, and a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.".  I don't know who's pastoring George and Cindy, but somebody better clue them in this side of heaven.  They can use pseudo-Christian phrases all they want to and muster their bravado, swaggering when Cindy proclaims they'll "walk right on into heaven", but the truth is as close as the Bible they claim to own and claim Casey reads...and any pastor with integrity will tell them so out of compassion.  Just to be clear, I'm looking at the fruit Cindy & George are producing (their actions and their words).  The key to freedom fom their "nightmare", is the truth in it's entirety, not somebody's spin on it.

O.k, I'm done.  [stepping down from soapbox, picking it up, walking away]

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1504 on: June 15, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »

Bikerbev thanks, what were the chances of that happening? Hope you and your daughter are feeling better.  Brandi thanks for the pictures, geez, that tattoo is huge on George's chest, WTH. Those two wouldn't know class, if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.
I agree totally.  Class carefully walks across the street and avoids eye contact with the A's.

Monk, truer words were never spoken !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 15, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »

(I miss my wine monkey)

Agreed!

Here ya go, monkalicious. Two for you to save to your photobucket if you want to use them. I just made them for you!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: June 15, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »

The couple was also asked about the possible outcome of their daughter's trial. Cindy was confident that she would go free.

"Well, I have had dreams that Casey's home, and I have faith that Casey will be home."
  What a dilusional witch.

Actually, this makes me feel a lot better. Cindy also had faith that Caylee was fine and would be home.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: June 15, 2010, 07:17:02 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.
Wow, Brandi, never really noticed how Cindy and Casey do the 'wipe fake tears from my eyes and look at it' exactly alike!  Thanks for that. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1508 on: June 15, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »

JVM on now....will soon cover the GMA report/show

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: June 15, 2010, 07:20:42 PM »

Hey, BikerBev, that is amazing that you saw both Cheney and Baez.  I wonder if they were planting evidence?
LOL!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: June 15, 2010, 07:22:42 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

sheesh.
Wow, Brandi, never really noticed how Cindy and Casey do the 'wipe fake tears from my eyes and look at it' exactly alike!  Thanks for that. 

Welcome. And thanks for your report on your Orlando trip. (Sorry you got sick though!)

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: June 15, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 15, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 

It's possible, bikerbev. I dunno. He wasn't wearing them today I noticed.

This is the jewelry they showcased on the GMA show today:

Jewelry they said they would never stop wearing.

*sigh*

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: June 15, 2010, 08:29:44 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
Grandparents Call Time 'Unbearable,' Say Casey Anthony Is Innocent But 'Anything Can Happen' in Trial
06/15/2010
Post a Comment
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, KAITLYN FOLMER and LEE FERRAN

**SNIPPED***
Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished, sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.
 "The last two years have been just unbearable," an emotional George Anthony told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview today as he sat alongside his wife, Cindy Anthony. "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together, hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her. It's not easy."

"[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee... I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

No, I did not watch the CMA-GMA Love Fest this morning and frankly, I'm angry that ABC paid these people one red cent.  I have zero respect for ABC and choose to get my news and info elsewhere.  Having said that, I'll focus on the issue at hand.  I snipped the above article (Thanks, Trimm!), so as not to make a long stack.  George really told us all we need to know in the first bolded comment above.  Notice the complete lack of detail in his rather generic statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  Anyone who's lost a loved one, particularly under traumatic circumstances relives their last contact repeatedly because it's all they have left of the person.  Part of the grieving process is that family members and friends dissect every nuance of that last encounter, in an effort to marry the unthinkable with the reality of the situation.  They feel an uncontrollable need to continually analyze what, if anything they could have done to prevent the tragedy and they verbalize this repeatedly.  Grieving people are nearly consumed with the things they left unsaid, never dreaming this would be the last time they saw their loved one.  This is the type and degree of anguish missing from George and Cindy's statements and interviews (and has been missing since July 15,2008.  It's all in the details...or lack thereof.  One of three things is happening here (IMO): George and Cindy have already worked through that grieving process (which, given Cindy's penchant for media attention, we would have seen and heard); George and Cindy are afraid/unwilling to freely grieve because in the brutal honesty of normal grieving, they will implicate Casey; or their grieving is contrived for the media payoffs. Back to George's statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  If he really was there and is thinking about it during this interview, he should be sharing details (lots of details).  Why does he instead, switch gears in verb tense "we saw" to "hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her."? Why do George and Cindy always talk about what they want to get from Caylee, instead of saying things like, "I'd give her a great big hug and tell her how much I loved her.", "I'd tell her how sorry I am that this happened to her.",m "I'd take her in my arms/on my lap, hold her close, and tell her how much she means to me."????  Poor Caylee must have only lived to fill their emotional vacuums.  Yea, I'm angry!

Moving on to the second bolded line [George speaking],  "I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.".  I think he's referring to being her grandparent in heaven, seeing  and being with Caylee in heaven.  I have some bad news for George and Cindy.  According to God's Word, George and Cindy aren't going there.  God clearly states in Proverbs 6:17-19 "There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, and a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.".  I don't know who's pastoring George and Cindy, but somebody better clue them in this side of heaven.  They can use pseudo-Christian phrases all they want to and muster their bravado, swaggering when Cindy proclaims they'll "walk right on into heaven", but the truth is as close as the Bible they claim to own and claim Casey reads...and any pastor with integrity will tell them so out of compassion.  Just to be clear, I'm looking at the fruit Cindy & George are producing (their actions and their words).  The key to freedom fom their "nightmare", is the truth in it's entirety, not somebody's spin on it.

O.k, I'm done.  [stepping down from soapbox, picking it up, walking away]

Hey, Hold it!! Don't pick up that soap box just yet.  How about the pastor of the church where Cindy held her Casey lovefest/Cindy extravaganza?   How could a man claiming to be representing a religion allow a fiasco to take place in his church? And how could he allow someone to deny admittance to a church on Cindy's say-so?  How could he allow Cindy free rein to practice spite and hatred?   Aren't churches open to all?  I hold him in contempt.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: June 15, 2010, 08:44:27 PM »

sheesh.

Welcome. And thanks for your report on your Orlando trip. (Sorry you got sick though!)

What in the world do those two idiots expect to have on their hands?  I know that George presented his handkerchief for Cindy's close inspection after he blew his nose, but what's with the eyes?  I don't think they wear mascara at this point because they would look like raccoons with all of this eye poking. Maybe they think if they can get those tears in a vial there'd be money in it. Anything for a buck.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »

(I miss my wine monkey)

Thank you Desdemona--Good to "See" you.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1516 on: June 15, 2010, 09:17:28 PM »

Thanks Monkey friends for all the well wishes and prayers. I am so ready to get this over and done with and maybe have a life again. Cookie I don't have a laptop so will be missing for a few days. That is worse for me than the surgery lol. Not having my SM fix.

I am like the rest of you...what the heck do they think the tears are going to look like....dang it is nothing but water....maybe hoping they will start crying tears of gold or diamonds? I am just so sick of their ugly mugs and lies. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1517 on: June 15, 2010, 09:44:39 PM »

Well.. many monkeys called it, back when Joran hit the news again with what he had done in Peru.  Wondering how hissypissy Casey and Cindy both would be that the attention had shifted from them.... again.  dagnabit. 

Can't you just see Cindy?  Wringing her hands.. 'What to do oooooo what to do!'  Frantically trying to figure out a way to draw the attention back.  So once again pathetically USING Caylee, they do a tv appearance on this 2nd anniversary. 

Being careful to be sure to mention Beth and Natalee, so as to appear so very kind and understanding, sympathetic, warmhearted, oh-my-goodness-how-does-beth-cope kind of thing... so that the viewers might relate to CINDY because of the goodness of her heart.  <gag me>  and at the same time, the national focus swings back to her, where she feels it rightfully belongs. 

Manipulative POS. 

But as most monkeys know, the nation is sick unto death of Cindy Anthony and her BS.  Can see right thru her pathetic delusional grasps for attention.  If we never again see Cindy nor hear from/about her, it won't be too soon for me.  (Hope you are reading here Cindy!  Eat that!) 

My heart as always goes to our precious Caylee, and Caylee alone. 

For all I care, the rest of the Anthony family can go straight to hell, do not pass go.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: June 15, 2010, 09:48:14 PM »

Well.. many monkeys called it, back when Joran hit the news again with what he had done in Peru.  Wondering how hissypissy Casey and Cindy both would be that the attention had shifted from them.... again.  dagnabit. 

Can't you just see Cindy?  Wringing her hands.. 'What to do oooooo what to do!'  Frantically trying to figure out a way to draw the attention back.  So once again pathetically USING Caylee, they do a tv appearance on this 2nd anniversary. 

Being careful to be sure to mention Beth and Natalee, so as to appear so very kind and understanding, sympathetic, warmhearted, oh-my-goodness-how-does-beth-cope kind of thing... so that the viewers might relate to CINDY because of the goodness of her heart.  <gag me>  and at the same time, the national focus swings back to her, where she feels it rightfully belongs. 

Manipulative POS. 

But as most monkeys know, the nation is sick unto death of Cindy Anthony and her BS.  Can see right thru her pathetic delusional grasps for attention.  If we never again see Cindy nor hear from/about her, it won't be too soon for me.  (Hope you are reading here Cindy!  Eat that!) 

My heart as always goes to our precious Caylee, and Caylee alone. 

For all I care, the rest of the Anthony family can go straight to hell, do not pass go.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 15, 2010, 10:40:03 PM »

(I miss my wine monkey)

Thank you Desdemona--Good to "See" you.

yes..great post...lots of good posts in here! Ispy as always, enjoy what you write!
Darla...I am sorry that we are going to be without you for a few days but be well! we will be thinking of you!
Wyks...great post too!
trying to catch up...appreciate that you all keep us up to date on what is going on with articles and news and opinions!! love it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.