March 29, 2024, 01:42:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 333871 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: June 16, 2010, 09:26:03 AM »

The 'kicker' for me was right out of the box when Ashply Broomfield said that the Anthonys had barely spoken about this since it all unfolded ... LOLOL!!!

Thank goodness I was enjoying a cup of my newly purchased organic Peruvian coffee to prevent me from having a fainting spell.   [ Explorer's Bounty - "Expedition Inca" - Light Roast:  It's yummy! ]

Send these Anthonys to Aruba where lying is an artform & a religion.

Cheers Ono!  That's how I shall picture you now.  Posting with a cup of yummy Peruvian coffee in hand. 

!! It's delicious coffee !!  Smile
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: June 16, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Wow-and the weird need to inspect as well.  Good catch.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: June 16, 2010, 09:36:06 AM »

[ETA:  Can't mention everyone by name of course, but wanted to add that I intended to include a shout-out to Ono.  Really like your take on this case and really like your intelligent, sane posts.  Cheers.]

Hugs to you-you are most kind!  Smile
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: June 16, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »

Darla,I will be thinking of you tomorrow.Hugs and prayers.  Smile

Darla:  Hope all went well.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: June 16, 2010, 09:40:40 AM »

Brandi...I think that you are correct that Dr. Glass does read here lol! if she was smart, she would!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: June 16, 2010, 10:14:30 AM »

Appreciate the links, updates, & thoughtful posts.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 16, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »

Appreciate the links, updates, & thoughtful posts.

I appreciate all the links, etc. too.  Thanks, Monks, and good morning.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: June 16, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

How much does a tatoo of that size cost?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1548 on: June 16, 2010, 11:57:01 AM »

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

How much does a tatoo of that size cost?

I really don't know. But the general rule for a custom design like this. It's between $150 to $300 an hour. The size has a lot to do with the cost also and the colors. I hope that helps. If I had to guess I would say about $500/600.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: June 16, 2010, 12:02:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-when-george-and-cindy-talk-we-listen.html
Casey Anthony: When George and Cindy talk, we listen
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Good Morning America, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 16 2010 10:58 AM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Whenever it’s revealed that George and Cindy Anthony have granted an interview, there’s a burst of outrage.

But invariably, people do study what the parents of Casey Anthony say. They’re sort of surrogates for Casey, who hasn’t talked about being charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Network news outlets may explore George and Cindy’s pain or mark anniversaries. But these interviews aren’t about George and Cindy’s anguish, their tattoos or their jewelry. No, the interviews carry a theme: What have they said now?

George and Cindy will spill something that leaves observers shaking their heads in amazement. And the couple did not disappoint this week on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Actually, Cindy did not disappoint. She really surpassed herself. She announced that she talked about a body in a 911 call just to get the attention of police.

Why say that? Evidently to play down the call’s importance and help Casey case, which I doubt Cindy did.

Cindy’s unedited anguish two year ago was just too convincing.  If she was faking emotion to get attention, she has been wasting herself. She should forget nursing and head straight to Hollywood, where she could challenge Miss Meryl Streep for roles.

Or there’s another explanation, one that seems more realistic. Cindy was being real then, and she wasn’t being authentic on “GMA.”

Cindy had another big moment on “GMA”: She said she could understand investigators’ suspicions because of Casey’s lies. Yet Cindy added, “A liar doesn’t make you a murderer.”

True, but it doesn’t help.

I feel for anyone who tries to interview George and Cindy Anthony. They’re not an easy interview. But even if Ashleigh Banfield fell short on “GMA,” she still got moments from Cindy that people are talking about.
That’s the main gift of George and Cindy — they always leave people talking.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:56 PM »

The 'kicker' for me was right out of the box when Ashply Broomfield said that the Anthonys had barely spoken about this since it all unfolded ... LOLOL!!!

Thank goodness I was enjoying a cup of my newly purchased organic Peruvian coffee to prevent me from having a fainting spell.   [ Explorer's Bounty - "Expedition Inca" - Light Roast:  It's yummy! ]

Send these Anthonys to Aruba where lying is an artform & a religion.

Cheers Ono!  That's how I shall picture you now.  Posting with a cup of yummy Peruvian coffee in hand. 

!! It's delicious coffee !!  Smile

Yummmmmmm!  Sounds like a good-to-the-last-drop delicious! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 16, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »

Our sweet, precious Caylee

~~ always in our hearts, forever ~~

on this sad sad day...  and everyday!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 16, 2010, 12:41:55 PM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Cookie, I do believe Dr. Lillian Glass reads Scared Monkeys! Look what she said in her article:

"In fact she said to Ashley, “You know, there have been issues where she saw his angry side. I don’t know that of Casey. I don’t know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody.”

Cindy must have a very short memory. There certainly were instances where Casey went off on her mother and got very angry.

She just needs to go back and look att he jailhouse tapes. Casey is absolutely livid with Cindy. It looked as though Casey was so angry, that  if she could get through the glass partition, she may have smacked Cindy."

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

I always suspected she got some of her material from SM. LOL

One thing that stuck out to me in the jail conversations was that George and Cindy were "obviously" used to KC's anger.  Everytime KC would start to get angry, whoever was talking to her would immediately say, here's the other one; i.e., KC says:  MOM!  Cindy immediately says: Here's your dad!

It would be so immediately that G&C reacted to KC's anger even before KC would finish her angry statement.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: June 16, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »

There were two points in Dr. Glass' opinion which interested me a lot. One, of course, was Cindy trying to say that she never saw Casey angry.  I don't know where she was the last 20 years or so.  We've followed this case two years only and we have seen her angry a couple of times.  Cindy pleads, "Please don't go" begging that skank to stay and talk to them.  I'd say buh-bye and leave.  Not those two, though.  Since I believe that at that point they both knew Caylee was dead, there was no reason to beg. 

And whoever is carrying messages back and forth--and we know who that is--I wish they would be caught and reprimanded or whatever the penalty might be for breaking this rule.

I guess this makes three, not two.  Cindy has had some botox or restylane injected into her face.  She looks like Pelosi, ready to pop open it's so tight.  Also, the hair style is not appropriate for the middle aged woman that she is and the sleeveless dress---well, let's just say if she waved at anyone, she'd flap herself to death. 

Sorry, Cindy---sometimes the truth hurts. You are no spring chicken.  Stop trying to look like one and be your own age.  You are way past the half-century mark.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: June 16, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »

When push comes to shove, IF they really wanted to visit Casey, the A's would, Bozo be damned.
I still wonder where Lee is in all this?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: June 16, 2010, 01:15:42 PM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Cookie, I do believe Dr. Lillian Glass reads Scared Monkeys! Look what she said in her article:

"In fact she said to Ashley, “You know, there have been issues where she saw his angry side. I don’t know that of Casey. I don’t know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody.”

Cindy must have a very short memory. There certainly were instances where Casey went off on her mother and got very angry.

She just needs to go back and look att he jailhouse tapes. Casey is absolutely livid with Cindy. It looked as though Casey was so angry, that  if she could get through the glass partition, she may have smacked Cindy."

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

I always suspected she got some of her material from SM. LOL

Hey ya everyone, been gone a few days but was not remiss in remembering Caylee (insert angel here).  I hope that as she looks down on earth she sees that the truth will prevail & sees that millions have embraced her since her family failed her so horrifically. 

I knew instinctively that the Anthonys would not let this heinous anniversary date go by without having to further their lies & continue to forsake their granddaughter's justice.  I find it rather ironic that the Anthonys yet again (probably paid "licensing fees") needed to rear their ugly mugs to trash OSCO & attempt to fool the public.    I just cannot for the life of me grasp how these two wrap around their  pea brains that their lies are not obvious to the majority of the public (minus a few nutjobs).   The nerve of Cindy stating that it is difficult for her because they have been going thru this pretty much as long as they had with Caylee, always the victim yet never takes responsibility for their actions -- CINDY, then why are you disrespecting Caylee's memory in an attempt to save her (IMHO) murderer?

I noticed that Cindy was more than willing to lie why she made that excited utterance "it smells like...." & George shook his head.  I guess they are forgetting that George stated otherwise in his LE interviews, so much so that he went back to talk to detectives begging for them not to tell Cindy & Lee he was there.   Why is it the first anyone heard that Cindy only said that to get police there faster instead of rotten pizza....because they've been busy fabricating a defense with defense attorneys, beeotch please.  Did she forget that she used the excuse of the stolen car to get the police to respond to her house over what she is now saying?   How will they explain that they BOTH were panicking that something awful happened to either Caylee or Casey right at the tow garage, calling Casey "Call me asap...," the phone calls to friends for a month worried.  Cindy, nice try but your urgency was NOT evident whatsoever in your first two 911 calls yet you still had the same information even before you dragged Casey home while you ignored your coworkers advice & instead proceeded to frantically clean out Casey's car to destroy evidence.   Come on now, give it up - none of your lies are going to work & you will never see your monster again.   Seriously, Anthonys how dare you insult the intelligence of the public repetitively. 

This jumped out at me in the interview:   "In fact she said to Ashley, “You know, there have been issues where she (Anita Van Der Sloot) saw his angry side. I don’t know that of Casey. I don’t know Casey as being anybody that could hurt anybody.”

1)   Their neighbors, other family members, Casey's friends will disagree strongly & have proof of other incidents
2)   Cindy herself called Casey a thief, liar & sociopath
3)   Cindy admitted that she talked to a counselor & considered getting custody of Caylee & throwing her daughter out of the house
4)   Cindy confronted her own mother furiously arguing that she not press charges against Casey for stealing money from her grandparents for the second time
5)   Cindy & George both knew full well what Casey's antisocial behavior & temperament was, they also knew what prompted Casey not to return home with Caylee after 6/15
6)   Casey's pissy fits caught on jail visit surveillance & her own 911 call complaining about protesters disprove Cindy's ludicrous claim.

Cindy not only is trying to deny everything she said against Casey & lie about what Casey has done prior to Caylee's murder but she is desperately attempting to associate herself with a mother of a victim that is respect & revered versus vilified.   It seems to be bothering Cindy a great deal that she has shot herself in the foot by her own horrific behavior but at the same time she shows no remorse whatsoever in her role in conspiring to aide & abed an accused murderer after the fact.

Evidently Brad Conway cannot control his client nor is he astute himself because all these statements will be used against them under oath....all they are doing is assuring that Casey will be convicted.    Psst Cindy keep dreaming, Casey is not coming home EVER.   

Hope everyone is enjoying summer & is doing well

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 16, 2010, 01:22:15 PM »

sheesh.

That woman could cry me a river & it wouldnt change a thing.   She is a despicable woman who raised a monster & did not protect an innocent baby girl.   The apple did not fall far from the tree & that right there is evidence of same.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1557 on: June 16, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

In a rare spontaneous meeting during a court recess in March, Cindy said she was able to give Casey a Mother's Day card
------------------------------------------
Hope that someone calls her in on this and whom ever else facilitated her passing this to Casey in court.

As for the rest of the interview, you have no money, your house is not going to be your house for long as you thought you could get away with not paying one cent on your bank note, the tattoo is not Caylee - it is ink under your skin, and as for the dreams of Casey being home - I am sure they would involve duct tape and a knife.

Lastly , Cindy you are like Ditch Witch.  You both deny your offspring are murders and will manipulate, deny and create a false reality for the heinous acts that the fruit of your loin have committed against anyone.

Well put Northern Rose!  I would like to know how it is they do not have to go thru the proper channels getting cards or letters to one another.  Pfffft, a Mother's Day Card?  What happened to the Mother Of the Year Award Cindy?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1558 on: June 16, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »

HI Monkeys. 

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/  Video Link of Cindy / George
(shaking my head) .............

The Crocodile Tears and Lies  - Her Utterance within the 911 call
She never thought that there was a Dead Body in Casey's Car via the Oder that is documented to be " noticed by the Tow Truck Yard " ... her, George, Lee ...
She made it up, never thought it really, so she used the terms " smell, dead, body" to get LE to her home quicker .. as if it was not enough to mention you have a missing grandchild. She felt it was a mention "  to tell the 911 Operator" ... just because ... gag me.
Cindy's tears .. " Bravo Cindy" ...  George presenting himself as the dipstick that he is.
His quirky faces and half meaning sentences / answers.
3:40 in the vid. Cindy says "we" were so looking forward to Caylee starting school and having the same Kindergarten Teacher as Casey. Sounds to me like the issue of control is still there. Cindy's plans for Caylee. Is she looking back, reminiscent of when Casey was little or ... I don't know. I think that statement of Caylee going to Kindergarten was strange and disturbing. All of a sudden, she is talking about Caylee as if she was a Person "with a identity"..and not " That Little Girl"...She always has spoken of Caylee like an object or her property.

Cindy did up right again - Not Standing Up for Caylee. Making Mockery of her Life all over again on this day June 16th, 2010.  I notice too whenever Cindy is being interviewed " when she uses that tone in her voice" such as in this video. She is slow talking, concise within her words, and when she is using this tone ... 9 times out of 10 she is lying ... straight up lying. As if she feels within this manner of speaking - she is more credible. Because she is not rambling, she is not shooting her mouth off ..
She is calm, cool, and collected. She feels that people will see her in control and credible - which I see and hear the total opposite. Not to mention she is lying.
Why? Because its rehearsed jack jaw. No one can't tell me that she does not lay in bed at night/nights .. and prep (in her mind/view) what she is going to say ..on the air the next day. Cindy is as manipulative as Casey. They feel " They can Snow" people by the words they choose and how they present themselves.
They may think they are pulling rank or Wool over the eyes of the Public.
No. Nope. No.
GAH

((God Bless You Caylee))

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1559 on: June 16, 2010, 02:17:42 PM »

sheesh.

That woman could cry me a river & it wouldnt change a thing.   She is a despicable woman who raised a monster & did not protect an innocent baby girl.   The apple did not fall far from the tree & that right there is evidence of same.   

Mirroring - Mimic - Hmmph. Who is mirroring who? They are so alike .. its scary.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.