April 25, 2024, 12:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334841 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1560 on: June 16, 2010, 02:21:43 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.
Love it Brandi.  Like mother like daughter, geeesh it must be hard to be them.....fake tears and all.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1561 on: June 16, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »

Desi it was nice to see you were here, I miss reading your posts.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1562 on: June 16, 2010, 02:52:13 PM »

What about that " Destroying Evidence" ...  Cindy

She washed Casey's Pants ..  Was it the smell of rotten Pizza ?? on the Pants?
This is hard for me to type. Hard maybe for some to read. But I am going to add it here.

When my Dad passed away last year, his funeral was June 14th, 2009. Anniversary's all around me ..that are not pleasant.  My Dad lived alone. He lived on the first floor - Apt.
He was found to not be picking up his newspapers (outside his door). The elderly woman upstairs and he were friends for over 13 yrs. He, my Dad, knew she had a hard time with the stairs so he would take her paper and lay it outside her door -daily.  She found no papers outside her door, and saw his were stacked outside his door. She attempted to knock on the door..no answer. My Dad's car had not moved either. She called the Apt Mgr for a welfare check and they found that my Dad had been deceased for at least 2 days ..possibly 2.5 days. He had a heart attack. He was found in the back, of his apt, his bedroom. He was removed by the County coroner, they believe on Day 3. My Dad had " due to the heat" all the windows open in his bedroom and bathroom - and the front window as well.

I entered his apt on Day 4. ( Apt 900sq feet - with the windows open all this time)  I entered, the day after he was found/removed. Monkeys  "The Smell of Death" is .......the most heinous smell that is so indescribable. The first time going into his apt, it hit me like a freight train. My eyes running, dry heaving, I lasted but 4 mins inside his apt. This smell it owns itself. There is nothing to be compared - nada - nothing. I had to go back the next day. I shoved vicks vapor rub up my nostrils and I could still smell the " Death Odor". For Cindy to say " She smelled a Dead Body" --- is just that " SHE DID".  She is a nurse. She knows.

Why I bring this up - what I just wrote was for Caylee ( for ppl to understand that Odor). (Mention as well about this Odor) I took items out of my Dad's apt. Most was books, his papers, and other items ( art,photos, small trinkets) and brought them into my house. I had a box with his books in my living room. I kid you not that when I went to open the books .. was months after I had retrieved them. When I opened the books " both paperback/hard cover" ..when I flapped the pages - I Can Still SMELL the Death Smell. Was not in my head, nor me thinking of him .. That Smell permeates for a long long time. I had his Leather Coat that he had worn for over 30 yrs ..and I wanted to keep it. But the lining smelled so Bad that I had to throw it out - after I had it in my house for over 3wks .. I kept getting wiff's of that Death Oder and I traced it to my Dad's coat.

Cindy should be ashamed. She is a Shame. No one should ever speak of the Dead - or their demise, their last days..their last place known to be alive .. twist the words as she has. Desecration in my mind.  As far as I feel it. That Trunk was Caylee's last place - or near to be the last place she was alive. Cindy did smell that smell. She is lying through her teeth - within this last interview.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1563 on: June 16, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »

Deenie, good questions!  Made me stop and think think think. 

And ya know, you're right!  She must have had some amount of the tape wrapped in such a way as to 'anchor' (so to speak) the rest.  Hadn't thought about that.  Cuz even two or three strips of duct tape across wouldn't be enough I'd think as well, to make it stay tightly across the nose and mouth.  Especially if she was struggling against that.  I was thinking in terms of one or two strips completely around the nose/mouth, continuing around her entire head.  But scalp.  Hmmm.. That does indicate higher on the head, I agree. 

My heart hurts thinking of our precious Caylee being treated in this way.  I can only hope that she was drugged ahead of time, so that she was not aware of what was happening.  Sigh.  Had her neck been broken beforehand, I doubt that the duct tape would then have been used after that.  Dunno tho.  Seems like over-kill to me.  And yet, a person filled with such rage as Casey seems to be, very likely could proceed to an over-kill state. 

I cannot imagine for a minute that Caylee died long beforehand, in some other way first, as in for example, an accidental drowning or OD..... and then her precious lil body having duct tape placed on it afterward.  What would be the purpose of that?  Unless an attempt to 'make it look like' something other than it was. ?? 

Dr. G is so " on top of her words" she does not embellish anything - and her documentation says " Several strips of Duct tape" around the head/jaw ..Scalp ... that word " Several" just is .. Sigh. 
Scalp to me is top of the head. Yes they said that the Hair mass was attached -(to the tape) which I believe " we have felt " was from the back of Caylee's head. Was it? Or was it the hair from her crown? The top of her head?
Ugh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1564 on: June 16, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »

Yes Desi, I loved your Post. I miss seeing you too.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1565 on: June 16, 2010, 03:22:12 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.
Love it Brandi.  Like mother like daughter, geeesh it must be hard to be them.....fake tears and all.
Thank You Brandi. Why do these women have to check their hands ..when they cry? to see if they can find their tears ? Real tears run like droplets ..out of control .. prior to any emotions on the face. You cannot control tears. The eyes go blood red first and the tears just stream/nose runs ..then comes the facial expressions. ( all happens within seconds or less than a min). That is natural.   

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1566 on: June 16, 2010, 03:27:47 PM »

In anatomy we learned the scalp to be the portion of the head bordered in the front by the face and in the back by the neck. In other words the part of the head where hair grows (or should grow) unless there is balding. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1567 on: June 16, 2010, 03:30:43 PM »

In anatomy we learned the scalp to be the portion of the head bordered in the front by the face and in the back by the neck. In other words the part of the head where hair grows (or should grow) unless there is balding. 

Thank You Blu, I posted pages back -  Dr. G's Autopsy notes on the Duct tape found on Caylee.  I will find the page for you -so you can read.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1568 on: June 16, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »

After Ispy's post, jarred my memory .. I had found this about a week ago. Yet did not post it.

blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/caylee_anthony_autopsy01.pdf
The Autopsy Report filed by Dr. G.

Page 2 of the Pdf

Dr. G documents " Several" overlapping pieces of duct tape, over the anterior portion of the lower skull, including mandible and a portion of the maxilla.
1. Duct tape still attached to scalp hairs 
2. Mandible still in approximate anatomic position with no visible attached soft tissue beneath the duct tape.
---
First comes is the word " Several". When I think of Several that does not mean two or three, four ..it appears to be much more. How many strips of duct tape were applied to " Get it Done Right Once" by Casey. That word Several just sinks into my gut.
Then within the terminology that the Duct tape was attached to the Scalp Hair. Scalp to me is the top of her head. Was the Duct tape used in the fashion of " wrapping the head" like a Mummy. That the tape was at the top of Caylee's head as well. Not just wrapped around her mouth and nose? ( I can't wait for this trial to start)
 I found this on yt - Halloween costume How to wrap a Mummy Head

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tnl3rLGDgo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3tnl3rLGDgo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Was the duct tape applied to Caylee's head as in this video - Over the top of the head and then to the Nose and Mouth. Mind you that Caylee was just a baby - comparative to this video - a grown man's face. The duct tape would have covered her entire jaw/mouth/nose ...due to her face being so tiny. Was it wrapped from the top of her head - around and then brought to her Nose/Mouth area as this video shows - how easy it could be done.

That type of wrapping could be taught in High School for a first aid class. Or learned by reading any " first aid book" laying around due to your Mother was a Nurse. Just thinking. Head wound how to wrap it. The other thing though is ... If Caylee was alive or coherent at the time of the " taping" she would have fought her little heart out ..to make her Mother stop. She would have fought and screamed I believe.
So I am wondering if Caylee was drugged at the time? That it made it easy for Slore to go through this " ritual" of taping her face/head.
Was her neck seized rendering her helpless or even broken and she was still alive? When this taping took place?
All this talk within the Joran and his victim Stephany =  He/who did break her neck.  Makes me wonder. If Casey was capable of actually breaking Caylee's neck? That maybe it was not broken " but was enough damage to Caylee's neck/spinal cord" that rendered her paralyzed and she was not able to fight back or scream.  You put Joran's size and rage against Stephany, Its not too far off from Casey and Caylee. 

I am thinking out loud. I don't think though I am too far off.  Because I think that Joran stuffed all his rage and was high and he went off and thrusted all of it to Stephany's body.  Casey hated "Caylee's presence" Everything that Caylee represented was to Casey " You ruined my Life". Since you came into the picture - My life has been totally ruined.  She could not stand the fact that Caylee was the center of attention. She could not stand the fact that Caylee came first. That Caylee could do no wrong.  (( Casey you are a sick evil twisted maniac - to think this)) ... so much that is known and not yet proven. We are not stupid ( the Public).

As we wait for Caylee's Justice.  I am so waiting * as all are * for her "Casey Marie Anthony" to go to trial. Let's get this evil pos where she belongs. Behind Bars for the rest of her living life.
I can't wait for her to find herself in Gen Pop. We will see how long she will visit General Population.  I have a feeling, Casey too like Joran, will meet up one day ..soon enough with someone that has nothing to lose by offing them. Ooops. Not Sorry. 

Not to quote myself. For those to understand what I am talking about within the duct tape and autopsy notes - Dr. G.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 16, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html
Casey Anthony’s Civil Trial Pushed To 2011
Posted: 4:15 pm EDT June 16, 2010Updated: 4:31 pm EDT June 16, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defamation trial has now been scheduled for August 29, 2011. That's a year and a half later than the date discussed at the last hearing.

That means the civil trial will happen after Casey's criminal trial, which is set for May 2011.

Sometime soon, attorneys representing Casey’s accuser, Zenaida Gonzalez, will be deposing Casey's jail pen pal, Robyn Adams, who's now in federal prison.

Gonzalez has the same name as Caylee's alleged nanny, who detectives say does not exist.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1570 on: June 16, 2010, 05:26:44 PM »

Hello again monkeys..I thank you so much for lighting the candles, it did my heart proud...(beaming monkey)...Smile

Now for a thought on the CA/GA interview, I think that CA is right, BHW will be coming home...now hold the bananas,,,she will be another piece of jewelry that they can wear proudly....I know, not a nice thought, but that was the first thing I thought of when I heard it say it....

Sure miss my monkey angels and little piggy....Sad (but this will have to do)

SmileSmileSmileSmile

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: June 16, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html
Casey Anthony’s Civil Trial Pushed To 2011
Posted: 4:15 pm EDT June 16, 2010Updated: 4:31 pm EDT June 16, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defamation trial has now been scheduled for August 29, 2011. That's a year and a half later than the date discussed at the last hearing.

That means the civil trial will happen after Casey's criminal trial, which is set for May 2011.

Sometime soon, attorneys representing Casey’s accuser, Zenaida Gonzalez, will be deposing Casey's jail pen pal, Robyn Adams, who's now in federal prison.

Gonzalez has the same name as Caylee's alleged nanny, who detectives say does not exist.
<snipped>

Well, that figures. It would most likely be unfair to be found guilty in the civil case before the criminal trial, as most likely Morgan, et. al., would have many questions for Casey that would incriminate her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1572 on: June 16, 2010, 06:51:09 PM »

Wild Caylee Anthony alive theory lands in court file

6:31 p.m. EDT, June 16, 2010

Almost from the beginning, the Casey Anthony murder case — and before that, the case of missing Caylee Anthony — served as the realm of conspiracy theorists, bloggers and self-anointed sleuths.

They knew, they said, inside knowledge of what really happened.

Now someone with arguably some of the strangest ideas about what happened to young Caylee when she disappeared two years ago landed his unconventional theories in a Casey Anthony court file.

A series of four e-mails apparently sent to the judicial assistant of Orange Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez describe an alternative — and, in large part, impossible — set of supposed facts, claims and allegations.

James L. McIntyre, who floats similar theories about the Casey Anthony case online, wrote the e-mails. They were recently added to the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman accusing Anthony of damaging her reputation. Rodriguez is handling the defamation case.

Anthony is also the defendant in the criminal case, in which she is charged with murdering her daughter. Her trial should take place early next year.

Skeletal remains were found Dec. 11, 2008, near the home Caylee shared with her family, and a few days later Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia identified the remains as Caylee's.

Now, the alternative reality: In his writings, McIntyre alleges Caylee "is among the living" and residing in New York City with a Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez on Amsterdam Avenue on the far Upper West Side.

He claims the child was kidnapped on July 2, 2008, and that the abduction was captured on a Homeland Security video.

What's more, McIntyre claims the judge put under court seal the disc containing this video.

"You are withholding evidence that will prove young Caylee Marie Anthony was kidnapped and taken acrossed [sic] state lines on July 2, 2008 at 6:28 p.m. from Orlando International Airport . . ." states one of his e-mails. "Failure to fully disclose evidence is grounds for a mistrial."

Rodriguez could not speak directly about the case or the correspondence. Court spokeswoman Karen Levey

said in an e-mail that "the reason the emails were placed in the file was that the Judge ordered them to be printed and placed in the file when they were received. At that time the judge had not read them and they were placed in the court file as an ex parte communication."

She also confirmed that the judge hasn't sealed anything in the case file.

Casey Anthony's attorney in the civil case, Jonathan Kasen, said Wednesday he was not aware of the e-mails in the file, but said that any time a judge has some kind of contact from a party outside the case, he will normally advise the lawyers involved.

As for some of the major claims made in the e-mails, Kasen said, "That seems to me to be quite outlandish. I wouldn't put much credibility in that."

No one answered at the phone numbers McIntyre provided for the New York City address mentioned in his e-mails.

McIntyre himself did not immediately return an e-mail sent to the address found in his court-filed e-mails.

McIntyre's e-mail goes on to say that Garavaglia "misidentified the wrong body," when Caylee Anthony's remains were found in late 2008. He apparently means Jan Garavaglia misidentified Caylee's body.

Garavaglia said the FBI forensic lab in Virginia matched DNA from the bones to Caylee's known DNA.

But McIntyre, who claims to have solved several felony cases, insists that the body found is that of a "baby girl Doe," the victim of a still-unsolved killing.

He calls the entire Anthony case a "botched investigation" and says Casey Anthony "has basically told the truth on nearly everything," according to one e-mail.

"I have solved this kidnapping to my satisfaction, but you still consider Caylee Marie Anthony a victim of murder," McIntyre states. "That is completely erroneous. Please conduct this investigation as a kidnapping case, because that is exactly what it is." http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20100616,0,2828211.story

I do not know if this has been posted

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: June 16, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »

Almost from the beginning, the Casey Anthony murder case — and before that, the case of missing Caylee Anthony — served as the realm of conspiracy theorists, bloggers and self-anointed sleuths.

Now someone with arguably some of the strangest ideas about what happened to young Caylee when she disappeared two years ago landed his unconventional theories in a Casey Anthony court file.

A series of four e-mails apparently sent to the judicial assistant of Orange Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez describe an alternative — and, in large part, impossible — set of supposed facts, claims and allegations.

James L. McIntyre, who floats similar theories about the Casey Anthony case online, wrote the e-mails. They were recently added to the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman accusing Anthony of damaging her reputation. Rodriguez is handling the defamation case.

Anthony is also the defendant in the criminal case, in which she is charged with murdering her daughter. Her trial should take place early next year.

Skeletal remains were found Dec. 11, 2008, near the home Caylee shared with her family, and a few days later Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia identified the remains as Caylee's.

Now, the alternative reality: In his writings, McIntyre alleges Caylee "is among the living" and residing in New York City with a Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez on Amsterdam Avenue on the far Upper West Side.

He claims the child was kidnapped on July 2, 2008, and that the abduction was captured on a Homeland Security video.

What's more, McIntyre claims the judge put under court seal the disc containing this video.

"You are withholding evidence that will prove young Caylee Marie Anthony was kidnapped and taken acrossed [sic] state lines on July 2, 2008 at 6:28 p.m. from Orlando International Airport . . ." states one of his e-mails. "Failure to fully disclose evidence is grounds for a mistrial."

Rodriguez could not speak directly about the case or the correspondence. Court spokeswoman Karen Levey

said in an e-mail that "the reason the emails were placed in the file was that the Judge ordered them to be printed and placed in the file when they were received. At that time the judge had not read them and they were placed in the court file as an ex parte communication."

Casey Anthony's attorney in the civil case, Jonathan Kasen, said Wednesday he was not aware of the e-mails in the file, but said that any time a judge has some kind of contact from a party outside the case, he will normally advise the lawyers involved.

As for some of the major claims made in the e-mails, Kasen said, "That seems to me to be quite outlandish. I wouldn't put much credibility in that."

No one answered at the phone numbers McIntyre provided for the New York City address mentioned in his e-mails.

McIntyre himself did not immediately return an e-mail sent to the address found in his court-filed e-mails.

McIntyre's e-mail goes on to say that Garavaglia "misidentified the wrong body," when Caylee Anthony's remains were found in late 2008. He apparently means Jan Garavaglia misidentified Caylee's body.

Garavaglia said the FBI forensic lab in Virginia matched DNA from the bones to Caylee's known DNA.

But McIntyre, who claims to have solved several felony cases, insists that the body found is that of a "baby girl Doe," the victim of a still-unsolved killing.

He calls the entire Anthony case a "botched investigation" and says Casey Anthony "has basically told the truth on nearly everything," according to one e-mail.

"I have solved this kidnapping to my satisfaction, but you still consider Caylee Marie Anthony a victim of murder," McIntyre states. "That is completely erroneous. Please conduct this investigation as a kidnapping case, because that is exactly what it is." http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20100616,0,2828211.story

OMG!   It is scary that they walk amoung us.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: June 16, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »

I just watched the interview online.  They make me sick, just another piece of fluff.  Banfield says they were caught in the cross hairs?  They put themselves in the cross hairs, being there was more important to them than finding Caylee.  Instead they have done nothing but spew lies and obstruct justice.  I cannot wait to see the looks on their plastic phony faces when the guilty verdict is read. 

I watched it here if anyone cares to get their blood pumping this morning.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

ab is obviously an idiot and has no idea about Caylee's murder except from the far reaches of the earth...when she said they have hardly spokes out I nearly went through my TV

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 16, 2010, 07:07:58 PM »

I remember seeing a local news interview with this nut case shortly after the case broke.

I thought he was in Chicago, but it could have been NYC.

McIntyre ... it rang a bell.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 16, 2010, 07:10:40 PM »

Cindy said that she had never seen Casey be angry or something to that effect, as to accidentally hurting Caylee ...well, we all saw it on that jailhouse visit with George and Cindy where Casey got so angry cause they wouldn't let her talk...shaking her fist..that was pure anger! I didn't see this  interview this morning..was watching the wrong show...grrr...so thanks for the links and articles!

Good morning, Cookie.  So! Cindy said she had never seen Casey angry.  Well Cindy, dear one, how about all the calls to LE about domestic disturbances at your home and all of the reports of the neighbors of seeing and hearing fights between you and your devil offspring.  Under oath, too.  "Under oath" means nothing to the Anthonys, though.  I think it probably does to the neighbors.

And about the "Crosshairs" comment, that idiotic Banfield has it backwards.  Cindy has put everyone Casey ever knew under the "Crosshairs" of suspicion.  Oh these people make me sick.  All of them.

The only difference between the Anthonys and the Van Der Sloots is nationality. 

BB that is so true and it leads me to believe there has to be something genetic....2 mutant genes coming together to form a murdering sociopath..look at the traits of both parents and then the distinct similarities and actions of kc and joran....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 16, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »

A quick google search found this post of his:

January 12th, 2010 5:25 pm ET

Caylee Marie Anthony was seen VERY MUCH ALIVE by KNBC Investigative News Reporter Grace Lee on December 18th, 2008 at a Christmas Pageant being held in Los Angeles, California three of the four people seen with Caylee are responsible for her KIDNAPPING. Caylee was KIDNAPPED and Zani really exists and I know who she really is and so does Zenaida Gonzalez, she had the woman in her apartment for coffee. They are or were the best of friends! Both lived at Sawgrass Apartments Unit 210 was Zani's Apartment. KNBC News has proof Caylee is alive and they are not even aware of it!

James L. McIntyre

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/11/death-penalty-considered-in-casey-anthony-case/

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 16, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/06/-its-been-two-years.html
WDBO Local News      
Anthonys remember Caylee on grim anniversary
By
Marva Hinton
@ June 15, 2010 10:45 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
It's been two years since George and Cindy Anthony last saw their granddaughter Caylee alive. They appeared on Good Morning America Wednesday to mark the anniversary.

"The last two years have been just unbearable," said George.

During the taped interview, he and Cindy showed off the bracelets they wear to remember Caylee, and George revealed a large tattoo of her on his chest.

"It just means so, so much to me like when people pledge allegiance or something like that," said George. "Even when I do that, or I put my hand over my heart, I'm like 'ah man, she's still with me.'"

George and Cindy also reiterated that they believe Casey is innocent, and Cindy says investigators have tried to portray her daughter as a monster.

"I think they were frustrated with Casey because I was told by the investigators the first night they took her that they were going to break her in 24 to 48 hours, and they didn't break her, and they haven't broken her because there's nothing to break," said Cindy. "There's still nothing that proves that Casey did anything expect lie to them about her work and things like that."

When the interviewer asked about the implication of Casey's lies, Cindy downplayed them.

"A liar doesn't make you a murderer," said Cindy.

Cindy also talked about letters Casey wrote to another inmate that were released to the public. In them, she accuses George and her brother, Lee, of sexual abuse.

"I read the letters," said Cindy. "I read them all. It was very hurtful for George."
Cindy calls the inmate Casey wrote to a plant, and George says despite what Casey said, he still stands by her because he loves her.

The couple was also asked about the possible outcome of their daughter's trial. Cindy was confident that she would go free.

"Well, I have had dreams that Casey's home, and I have faith that Casey will be home."

dream away boitch...she is never coming Home!......NEVER!!  And to say that cheezy tattoo makes him feels Caylee is with him.....what a damn fool and liar.....GOT NEWS FOR GEORGIE BOY....Caylee is not with you and never will be again......your daughter murdered her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: June 16, 2010, 07:17:20 PM »

Shout out to my fellow monkeys!  Interrupting this regularly scheduled chat to share some info.  Woo-hoo!  Just found something interesting in the course of looking for something else... "And I feel good!"  *Smile*

Murder of Heather Lee Sims:  April 30, 1989 Alton, Illinois  http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2001/held.htm

The body of Heather Sims was found in a trash bag (sound familiar?).

"The questioned documents examination centered on the plastic bag. An FBI questioned documents examiner visited the plastic bag manufacturing plant and consulted with the personnel concerning what might constitute defining characteristics for a suspect bag. The cut edges were not suitable for this purpose. However, it was determined that the heat-seal process used during manufacturing imparted individual characteristics to the bags. These factors provided a framework by which individual bags could be definitively linked and placed within a specific period of time. It was, therefore determined that the plastic bag that contained Heather's body and the bags found in the Sims' home were manufactured by the same machine within seconds of each other.  Paula Sims was charged with killing Heather by suffocation. She was convicted of murder on February 2, 1990, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. "

Cindy & George can lie & deny if they choose, but if those bags match, it 'aint gonna be pretty.

Returning to your regularly scheduled programming.  Later!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.