April 26, 2024, 12:21:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334899 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: June 16, 2010, 07:46:27 PM »

Something more,if there were still discernible tire tracks found along or down into the woods where Caylee was found, all the better.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/impression-evidence1.htm

"Tire marks work the same way as footprints, although tire marks are much easier to identify. Initially, a tire mark can tell an investigator the brand of tire a criminal used, but that only narrows things down slightly. Further inspection, however, can reveal more -- defects and wear on a tire tread caused by nails, gravel, patches and alignment problems can identify a unique set of tires."

In essence, if there are tire prints and they match Casey's car, all the evidence together= slam dunk!  If they match another family members car, somebody is going to jail, IMO.

Check ya later!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1581 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49:25 PM »

Shout out to my fellow monkeys!  Interrupting this regularly scheduled chat to share some info.  Woo-hoo!  Just found something interesting in the course of looking for something else... "And I feel good!"  *Smile*

Murder of Heather Lee Sims:  April 30, 1989 Alton, Illinois  http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2001/held.htm

The body of Heather Sims was found in a trash bag (sound familiar?).

"The questioned documents examination centered on the plastic bag. An FBI questioned documents examiner visited the plastic bag manufacturing plant and consulted with the personnel concerning what might constitute defining characteristics for a suspect bag. The cut edges were not suitable for this purpose. However, it was determined that the heat-seal process used during manufacturing imparted individual characteristics to the bags. These factors provided a framework by which individual bags could be definitively linked and placed within a specific period of time. It was, therefore determined that the plastic bag that contained Heather's body and the bags found in the Sims' home were manufactured by the same machine within seconds of each other.  Paula Sims was charged with killing Heather by suffocation. She was convicted of murder on February 2, 1990, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. "

Cindy & George can lie & deny if they choose, but if those bags match, it 'aint gonna be pretty.

Returning to your regularly scheduled programming.  Later!
ISPY I recall watching on one of the forensic shows cable. That it is possible to go back to the actual batch of trash bags and use it for forensic use * from the manufacturer. That they use certain markings within the batches ..created and they are documented within the manufacturer. No different than a car part. Which makes total sense to me. I worked for BFI for almost 5 yrs. On a landfill site. There is quite a science that is unknown to the public with Garbage Disposal. Especially residential disposal. I cannot tell you how many times we had LE come out to the landfill I worked at ..to look for evidence and YES even bodies. We had one body fall out of a transfer trailer .. NOT COOL.  NOT At All.
Landfills work the same way. They document everything each day. The quadrant of the landfill being used, the depth, the amount of disposal refuse that is put into that exact space - its monitored and documented - all of it. We had a case of a missing child.. I will never forget. They came to the landfill to look for her. Deanna Seifert  She was all over the metro news at that time. She was taken right out of a house - within a sleepover at her friends house. Never to be seen again.
I will never forget that ..because I was the one who received the call for the Landfill Manager at that time. They LE said they needed to speak to who ever was " able to aid them in searching for a missing child" I knew who they were talking about. My heart sank. They came and the Landfill operations manager was able to pin point the dumping " within the days" LE was questioning. It was a huge in depth dig  - for it was over a week ago. It was a SAD day for the guys who worked the heavy equipment to have to " go back in" and dig with their heavy machinery - to open up the closed area.. for LE ppl then to hand pick through the refuse to look for a dead child. Lord have mercy. 
... no words.
She was eventually found in an alley  ' inside a dumpster like container' that was for scrap metal ..  murdered.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys--First I wanted to comment on this morning's interview...well, I wouldn't even call it that.  Nobody asks the A's question.  They just look at them with sympathy and ask them the same stupid questions and Cindy gives the same stupid answers.  "Just because you're a liar doesn't make you a murderer."  That's her famous line.  I guess you could also say, "just because you're a liar doesn't make you an adulterer" as we know George had to lie to Cindy about where he was going (as we all find out later).  And poor George got his feelings hurt when Casey accused him of sexual 'misconduct'.  Oh brother, why does ABC keep having them on their show. 

About a week ago my family and I went to Orlando.  (My daughter and I came back sick), but that's another story.  Anyway, while we were there we went to see the A's house and the Caylee Memorial spot.  I was a little nervous about going, but anyway dh drove to the house and I was shocked at how small it was.  The tv cameras make that place look big.  It's one tiny littl house.  So we drove down the road to the memorial site and dh pulled up and he said, 'look, there are other people here.'  Well, what would two men in a pickup truck being doing here I wondered.  As I watched them get out of the truck I realized it was Baez and Mason.  What are the chances of that happening?  As I watched them it looked as if Baez was showing Mason the layout of the place because Baez was going down into the woods and spreading his arms out when he talked sorta like he was talking about 'the whole place'.  Mason just kinda stood there and didn't really go down into the woods.  Needless to say I told dh to let's go.  I didn't need Baez to take down my tag number and summons me to court (for some stupid reason).  LOL  Anyway, it just seems to me Baez is going to keep bringing up the fact about there was no search there at the woods or some stupid excuse. 

Love it!  I would have had to stay and take pictures!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: June 16, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Brandi...thank you for bringing this to the thread.....I saw her doing that and thought who copied who...ooooppsssss we are on TV let's make sure our mascara isn't smudged!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 16, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

If he paid someone to do that he got robbed!  My 2 yo cousin colors better than that!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1585 on: June 16, 2010, 08:10:28 PM »

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

If he paid someone to do that he got robbed!  My 2 yo cousin colors better than that!
I wonder if TAT Boy who made Casey's ... Last Call Tat ..inked this on George? I agree it's awful Sunny.
http://www.castirontattoos.com/
I am sure that Casey's tat cost a pretty penny..It turned out to look like her .. crap.
Novice ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 16, 2010, 08:17:26 PM »

This is what I posted here at SM one year ago, in honor of Caylee:

One year ago today, Caylee woke up and went potty.  She had breakfast and maybe watched some funny cartoons.  Maybe she got to color some, or play with her Mr. Potatoheads.  Maybe she played with Tilly and Tink, or played outside in her playhouse for a little while.  The time came when her grandmother CeCe cleaned her up and got her dressed and ready to go see Papa at the nursing home in Mt. Dora.  Caylee wore her white shorts and her aqua shirt.  Her hair was in a cute ponytail; her bangs had been freshly trimmed.

One year ago today, Caylee and her dolly climbed into her car seat and watched the sights go by on the drive to Mt. Dora.  She charmed the staff at the nursing home.  She got to color, drink from her sippy cup, entertain everyone by singing "You are My Sunshine" for her Papa, and play peekaboo with the tablecloth.  Caylee read her favorite book, "Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaw," a book she had read a hundred times, with lots of expression and delight.  She did a great job reading that book, and had no inkling that she would never have the chance to read it again -- but that the video of her with the book would be watched over and over again by millions of people all over the world.  She fussed with her ponytail just like a big girl.  She climbed up on Papa's lap and cuddled against his rumbly chest as he sang and hummed her sweet song back to her.  Caylee gave Papa a lovely hug and a kiss before clambering down from his lap.  Every hug and kiss could be the last, because Papa was very old and might not be there next time.  But the surprise was that this hug and kiss was the last one for Papa, because Caylee was the one who would not be coming back.

One year ago today, at her great-grandma's house, Caylee was tired.  She wasn't in the mood for chili, so she ate part of a peanut butter sandwich.  She dozed off in her car seat on the way home.  Later that night she went for a swim.  There was a dark and dangerous storm brewing, but it wasn't coming from the sky.  It was coming from her own house.  The storm was caused by strong, clashing forces in her family that had nothing to do with herself, and it was destined to destroy Caylee's little-girl world and transform her into an angel who would be known and loved all over the world.

One year ago today, the day closed on something darker than the night.  If only, if only the day had been different... One year ago today.

It is a sad day today.  And tomorrow we will honor your beautiful spirit, Caylee.  We'll smile through our tears and watch the balloons rise and the butterflies swoop.  We'll pray and tell you how much we love you.  We will never forget you, precious girl, and we will not rest until we see justice done.

God Bless Our Caylee.

And now, at the TWO YEAR mark: 

• I have not watched and will not watch the Anthonys speak their b.s. on national television.  Just don't have the stomach for it.  The A's are disgusting and they always tell the same lies and make it all about THEM. They are a waste of airtime and a waste of air, period. The recaps are enough (thank you to those who have posted.)
  • Another slap in the face:  Our dear Caylee Marie did not "VANISH" two years ago, as claimed on ABC's banner headline.  She was murdered by her vile mother.  ABC should be ashamed.
  • On showing off their trinkets and tats:  Casey got a commemorative tattoo, too... didn't she?  And that was long before anyone else but her (the murderer) knew Caylee was deceased.  Bella Vita indeed.
  • Did you notice the names of the ABC personnel on that GMA story??  Kaitlyn Folmer, anyone?  She, of 12/11/08, Ritz-Carlton, crab-puff-dinner fame?  Despicable IMO.
  • Two years later, Caylee's grandparents do nothing but continue to besmirch and devalue her precious memory, while they lamely support her murderer.  The only reason I would ever want to watch them on TV would be to see them skewered by REAL questions from a REAL reporter (like KB), or if they were to go on TV to apologize to the public and beg Casey to confess.  Not gonna happen, though.  They are slime. Little Caylee deserved SO much better.

- - - - -
Good luck to Darla, thanks to Trimm and Brandi, greetings to Tupelo and Deenie and Sunny and Gizzie and NorthernRose and monkalicious and NRCG and cookie and can and ccndixie , kudos to Babybear and Greeneyes and blumonkey and ISpy for the great posts, thanks to bikerbev for passing along the interesting Suburban Dr. story, and love and hugs to all my monkey friends who fight for:

~~ JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ~~

Hi Desi....so good to see you posting! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 16, 2010, 08:21:09 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TheLaw/exclusive-george-cindy-anthony-speak-anniversary-caylees-disappearance/story?id=10911174

Exclusive: George and Cindy Anthony Speak on 2nd Anniversary of Caylee's Disappearance
Grandparents Call Time 'Unbearable,' Say Casey Anthony Is Innocent But 'Anything Can Happen' in Trial
06/15/2010
Post a Comment
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, KAITLYN FOLMER and LEE FERRAN

**SNIPPED***
Two years ago today Florida 2-year-old Caylee Anthony vanished, sparking what would become one of the nation's highest profile murder cases and beginning a time of intense and painful scrutiny that has seared the entire Anthony family, Caylee's grandparents said today.
 "The last two years have been just unbearable," an emotional George Anthony told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview today as he sat alongside his wife, Cindy Anthony. "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together, hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her. It's not easy."

"[It was] because I wanted to be with Caylee... I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to Caylee Anthony's murder and is expected to go to trial in May 2011.

No, I did not watch the CMA-GMA Love Fest this morning and frankly, I'm angry that ABC paid these people one red cent.  I have zero respect for ABC and choose to get my news and info elsewhere.  Having said that, I'll focus on the issue at hand.  I snipped the above article (Thanks, Trimm!), so as not to make a long stack.  George really told us all we need to know in the first bolded comment above.  Notice the complete lack of detail in his rather generic statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  Anyone who's lost a loved one, particularly under traumatic circumstances relives their last contact repeatedly because it's all they have left of the person.  Part of the grieving process is that family members and friends dissect every nuance of that last encounter, in an effort to marry the unthinkable with the reality of the situation.  They feel an uncontrollable need to continually analyze what, if anything they could have done to prevent the tragedy and they verbalize this repeatedly.  Grieving people are nearly consumed with the things they left unsaid, never dreaming this would be the last time they saw their loved one.  This is the type and degree of anguish missing from George and Cindy's statements and interviews (and has been missing since July 15,2008.  It's all in the details...or lack thereof.  One of three things is happening here (IMO): George and Cindy have already worked through that grieving process (which, given Cindy's penchant for media attention, we would have seen and heard); George and Cindy are afraid/unwilling to freely grieve because in the brutal honesty of normal grieving, they will implicate Casey; or their grieving is contrived for the media payoffs. Back to George's statement, "To think about the last time we saw Caylee and Casey together...".  If he really was there and is thinking about it during this interview, he should be sharing details (lots of details).  Why does he instead, switch gears in verb tense "we saw" to "hear her voice, to see her little eyes and get a hug and kiss from her."? Why do George and Cindy always talk about what they want to get from Caylee, instead of saying things like, "I'd give her a great big hug and tell her how much I loved her.", "I'd tell her how sorry I am that this happened to her.",m "I'd take her in my arms/on my lap, hold her close, and tell her how much she means to me."????  Poor Caylee must have only lived to fill their emotional vacuums.  Yea, I'm angry!

Moving on to the second bolded line [George speaking],  "I'm still her grandfather... I'm going to experience that grandparenting again one day. I will. I will," he said.".  I think he's referring to being her grandparent in heaven, seeing  and being with Caylee in heaven.  I have some bad news for George and Cindy.  According to God's Word, George and Cindy aren't going there.  God clearly states in Proverbs 6:17-19 "There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, and a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.".  I don't know who's pastoring George and Cindy, but somebody better clue them in this side of heaven.  They can use pseudo-Christian phrases all they want to and muster their bravado, swaggering when Cindy proclaims they'll "walk right on into heaven", but the truth is as close as the Bible they claim to own and claim Casey reads...and any pastor with integrity will tell them so out of compassion.  Just to be clear, I'm looking at the fruit Cindy & George are producing (their actions and their words).  The key to freedom fom their "nightmare", is the truth in it's entirety, not somebody's spin on it.

O.k, I'm done.  [stepping down from soapbox, picking it up, walking away]

hi ISpy......I do believe in HIS wisdom georgie will never again hear a little one call his name....whether it be jojo, papa or grandpa......never again....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: June 16, 2010, 08:22:26 PM »

sheesh.
Wow, Brandi, never really noticed how Cindy and Casey do the 'wipe fake tears from my eyes and look at it' exactly alike!  Thanks for that. 

I'll bet she picks her nose and looks at the boogers too!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1589 on: June 16, 2010, 08:23:21 PM »

Great posts ISpy and Desi  HUGS
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 16, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 

oh mercy....I hope not!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 16, 2010, 08:26:21 PM »

Well.. many monkeys called it, back when Joran hit the news again with what he had done in Peru.  Wondering how hissypissy Casey and Cindy both would be that the attention had shifted from them.... again.  dagnabit. 

Can't you just see Cindy?  Wringing her hands.. 'What to do oooooo what to do!'  Frantically trying to figure out a way to draw the attention back.  So once again pathetically USING Caylee, they do a tv appearance on this 2nd anniversary. 

Being careful to be sure to mention Beth and Natalee, so as to appear so very kind and understanding, sympathetic, warmhearted, oh-my-goodness-how-does-beth-cope kind of thing... so that the viewers might relate to CINDY because of the goodness of her heart.  <gag me>  and at the same time, the national focus swings back to her, where she feels it rightfully belongs. 

Manipulative POS. 

But as most monkeys know, the nation is sick unto death of Cindy Anthony and her BS.  Can see right thru her pathetic delusional grasps for attention.  If we never again see Cindy nor hear from/about her, it won't be too soon for me.  (Hope you are reading here Cindy!  Eat that!) 

My heart as always goes to our precious Caylee, and Caylee alone. 

For all I care, the rest of the Anthony family can go straight to hell, do not pass go.

Wyks...I have no doubt the A's have a place waiting for them in hell............a very hot place!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 16, 2010, 08:32:40 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Cindy Anthony’s Image Is Made Over But Her Body Language Shows Signals of Deception and Denial By Refusing To Identify With Anita Van der Sloot

She was right on mark with this one.....thanks Puzzler

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: June 16, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Cindy Anthony’s Image Is Made Over But Her Body Language Shows Signals of Deception and Denial By Refusing To Identify With Anita Van der Sloot

Thanks, Puzzler!

I love how this started:

"CINDY ANTHONY’S IMAGE MAKEOVER: Outer image makeovers to make someone more attractive and likeable only work if the person is attractive and likeable on the inside to begin with. That is clearly not the case with Cindy Antony, mother of  Casey Anthony. who is accused on murdering Cindy’s grand daughter Caylee."

hahaha. So right!

My granny used to say, now don't ugly...GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!!  Still holds true today

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1594 on: June 16, 2010, 08:35:00 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 

oh mercy....I hope not!
I thought that was already said - that they did make Jewelry from Caylee's cremains.
http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html
http://www.lifegem.com/

Which is something that I chased online way before all the circus started. I looked it up when it was said " No one could actually find where Caylee's remains were being held" Remember that huge lapse of time that Caylee's remains were to be ??? Funeral Home? Other?
Prior to the admittance that she was cremated. ..and I thought OH Gawd NO - Would the Ants be so indecent to create " gem stones " out of Caylee.. I think they did. 
and it has been Said that Caylee is being worn on their bodies .. as Jewelry. The rest of her ashes are in their home..
Disgusting.
 Talk about Trophy.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 16, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »

When push comes to shove, IF they really wanted to visit Casey, the A's would, Bozo be damned.
I still wonder where Lee is in all this?

Oh hell yes they could!!  And as far as Lee goes....perhaps he is the only smart one......at least I don't think HE is collecting BLOOD MONEY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1596 on: June 16, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »

A quick google search found this post of his:

January 12th, 2010 5:25 pm ET

Caylee Marie Anthony was seen VERY MUCH ALIVE by KNBC Investigative News Reporter Grace Lee on December 18th, 2008 at a Christmas Pageant being held in Los Angeles, California three of the four people seen with Caylee are responsible for her KIDNAPPING. Caylee was KIDNAPPED and Zani really exists and I know who she really is and so does Zenaida Gonzalez, she had the woman in her apartment for coffee. They are or were the best of friends! Both lived at Sawgrass Apartments Unit 210 was Zani's Apartment. KNBC News has proof Caylee is alive and they are not even aware of it!

James L. McIntyre

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/11/death-penalty-considered-in-casey-anthony-case/

He is probably writing a book as we type - waiting for the outcome of the trial - he is a joker. Sad

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: June 16, 2010, 08:42:15 PM »

sheesh.
Wow, Brandi, never really noticed how Cindy and Casey do the 'wipe fake tears from my eyes and look at it' exactly alike!  Thanks for that. 

I'll bet she picks her nose and looks at the boogers too!! 

you are a crackup! lol! that gave me a serious chuckle..thanks for that...Of course she looks at her boogers!
also, I agree, that is one ugly tattoo that George has...not good artwork at all in my opinion...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: June 16, 2010, 08:43:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html
Casey Anthony’s Civil Trial Pushed To 2011
Posted: 4:15 pm EDT June 16, 2010Updated: 4:31 pm EDT June 16, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defamation trial has now been scheduled for August 29, 2011. That's a year and a half later than the date discussed at the last hearing.

That means the civil trial will happen after Casey's criminal trial, which is set for May 2011.

Sometime soon, attorneys representing Casey’s accuser, Zenaida Gonzalez, will be deposing Casey's jail pen pal, Robyn Adams, who's now in federal prison.

Gonzalez has the same name as Caylee's alleged nanny, who detectives say does not exist.
<snipped>

it saddens me to read this....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 16, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

Wild Caylee Anthony alive theory lands in court file

6:31 p.m. EDT, June 16, 2010

Almost from the beginning, the Casey Anthony murder case — and before that, the case of missing Caylee Anthony — served as the realm of conspiracy theorists, bloggers and self-anointed sleuths.

They knew, they said, inside knowledge of what really happened.

Now someone with arguably some of the strangest ideas about what happened to young Caylee when she disappeared two years ago landed his unconventional theories in a Casey Anthony court file.

A series of four e-mails apparently sent to the judicial assistant of Orange Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez describe an alternative — and, in large part, impossible — set of supposed facts, claims and allegations.

James L. McIntyre, who floats similar theories about the Casey Anthony case online, wrote the e-mails. They were recently added to the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman accusing Anthony of damaging her reputation. Rodriguez is handling the defamation case.

Anthony is also the defendant in the criminal case, in which she is charged with murdering her daughter. Her trial should take place early next year.

Skeletal remains were found Dec. 11, 2008, near the home Caylee shared with her family, and a few days later Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia identified the remains as Caylee's.

Now, the alternative reality: In his writings, McIntyre alleges Caylee "is among the living" and residing in New York City with a Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez on Amsterdam Avenue on the far Upper West Side.

He claims the child was kidnapped on July 2, 2008, and that the abduction was captured on a Homeland Security video.

What's more, McIntyre claims the judge put under court seal the disc containing this video.

"You are withholding evidence that will prove young Caylee Marie Anthony was kidnapped and taken acrossed [sic] state lines on July 2, 2008 at 6:28 p.m. from Orlando International Airport . . ." states one of his e-mails. "Failure to fully disclose evidence is grounds for a mistrial."

Rodriguez could not speak directly about the case or the correspondence. Court spokeswoman Karen Levey

said in an e-mail that "the reason the emails were placed in the file was that the Judge ordered them to be printed and placed in the file when they were received. At that time the judge had not read them and they were placed in the court file as an ex parte communication."

She also confirmed that the judge hasn't sealed anything in the case file.

Casey Anthony's attorney in the civil case, Jonathan Kasen, said Wednesday he was not aware of the e-mails in the file, but said that any time a judge has some kind of contact from a party outside the case, he will normally advise the lawyers involved.

As for some of the major claims made in the e-mails, Kasen said, "That seems to me to be quite outlandish. I wouldn't put much credibility in that."

No one answered at the phone numbers McIntyre provided for the New York City address mentioned in his e-mails.

McIntyre himself did not immediately return an e-mail sent to the address found in his court-filed e-mails.

McIntyre's e-mail goes on to say that Garavaglia "misidentified the wrong body," when Caylee Anthony's remains were found in late 2008. He apparently means Jan Garavaglia misidentified Caylee's body.

Garavaglia said the FBI forensic lab in Virginia matched DNA from the bones to Caylee's known DNA.

But McIntyre, who claims to have solved several felony cases, insists that the body found is that of a "baby girl Doe," the victim of a still-unsolved killing.

He calls the entire Anthony case a "botched investigation" and says Casey Anthony "has basically told the truth on nearly everything," according to one e-mail.

"I have solved this kidnapping to my satisfaction, but you still consider Caylee Marie Anthony a victim of murder," McIntyre states. "That is completely erroneous. Please conduct this investigation as a kidnapping case, because that is exactly what it is." http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20100616,0,2828211.story

I do not know if this has been posted

Thanks Nut..... and there you have it...case solved!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.