April 19, 2024, 08:08:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334658 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »

I wanted to share this article from The Hinky Meter that Val shared last October.
It has links to all of the DNA charts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Caylee’s Parentage

Posted on October 31st, 2009 by Valhall

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

Thanks for the refresher---I remembered reading something such as this but couldn't recall exactly where. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »

I don`t think George has fully realized how badly he is going to be slaughtered on the stand. Everything has been recorded - nothing will be overlooked.

AUG. 5, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

George Anthony - She never referred to a nanny only a baby sitter. The Nanny
                 has been put out there by other people. -paraphrased

JULY 26, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

Fox interview with Craig Rivera

George`s own words - She`s with the nanny

They have earned the public's disdain & contempt all by themselves by their own words & their own actions which we have all witnessed from afar, via their endless television appearances & the written texts of transcripts of their very own words.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2010, 03:05:34 PM »

I wanted to share this article from The Hinky Meter that Val shared last October.

About Caylee’s Parentage

Thanks. Not only does this show that George is not Caylee's father, but it shows he actually has the Y gene (rendering him George as opposed to Georgette as I am fond of calling him).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »

About Caylee’s Parentage

Thanks for the refresher---I remembered reading something such as this but couldn't recall exactly where. 
You all are welcome

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2010, 03:16:47 PM »

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

Bearly, I agree....she knew from the moment she got Kc and Kc wouldn't take her to Caylee....SHE KNEW! At that point she went into protect Kc mode. Caylee was DEAD

George knew first, important because he said he was scared to open the trunk of the car because he might find Caylee inside, he said this in front of witnesses. He was a homicide cop so he knew it was important to preserve what was in the trunk...however by the time they got the car home it was a sure bet that they discussed the possibility of Caylee being deceased and decided to sanitize the crime scene. Cindy was of course equally culpable, in light of this I can't understand why charges were never bought against them. I only hope that this will change after KC's been sentenced. I can't abide either of these people.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »

So, that is all it takes? A blogger to post her conclusions and a contribution from Brenda Banana... and the skies open up?  an angelic monkey

I`m sticking with George. Monkey Devil!

Casey told me to do it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2010, 03:39:55 PM »

So, that is all it takes? A blogger to post her conclusions and a contribution from Brenda Banana... and the skies open up?  an angelic monkey

I`m sticking with George. Monkey Devil!

Casey told me to do it.

LOL---you are a mess  [ Southern for hilarious! ]!     
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2010, 03:48:51 PM »

The reason I think Cindy tampered with any and all evidence she could get her hands on is that Cindy thought Casey was guilty.  There is no other explanation for it.  If she really wanted to catch the person who last had Caylee, Cindy would have run to the person who asked, with anything and everything that was needed to find her Granddaughter.  She washed pants, washed the knife, and other evidence in a car that smelled like a dead body was in the damn trunk. 

If she thought Casey was innocent, she would have wanted to preserve evidence, instead she admittedly gave the wrong hairbrush to the authorities with glee, destroyed evidence, withheld receipts, etc. and lied her azz off to make sure the trail to find her Granddaughter was detoured as many times as she could possibly do it.  She wanted the trail to be as cold as she is.

Bearly, I agree....she knew from the moment she got Kc and Kc wouldn't take her to Caylee....SHE KNEW! At that point she went into protect Kc mode. Caylee was DEAD

George knew first, important because he said he was scared to open the trunk of the car because he might find Caylee inside, he said this in front of witnesses. He was a homicide cop so he knew it was important to preserve what was in the trunk...however by the time they got the car home it was a sure bet that they discussed the possibility of Caylee being deceased and decided to sanitize the crime scene. Cindy was of course equally culpable, in light of this I can't understand why charges were never bought against them. I only hope that this will change after KC's been sentenced. I can't abide either of these people.

George knew from his training and experience about dead bodies and he KNEW he should have never left that car lot without calling police first.  He did leave...even said he had to roll down the windows to drive because the odor was so overpowering.  George's training gave him the knowledge to know that police should have been called to the car lot.

ALSO, that manager/owner/whatever of the car lot should have ALREADY called the police to the car lot because he knew the smell was the same as another car they had with a dead body.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2010, 03:54:53 PM »

Judge Perry - Where did you get this information of Caylee`s father?

Ashton: Uh, Val Hall at The Hinky Meter... Brenda Banana helped... care for an email address?

Judge Perry - Next!

Sorry, Val is very intelligent... but she ain`t THE ORACLE OF DELPHI.

Valhall said: { Nov 1, 2009 - 05:11:56 }

justme,

I really don’t think it is fair to call some one who wants to eliminate these possibilities “sick” considering the rumors initiated based off statements made by Casey herself of improper sexual advances by her brother and insinuations of abuse by her father.

I agree with that, Val.

I wish people wouldn`t get so worked up about something that the family has brought on themselves by their very own behaviors and allegations. I guess it is a testament to how the general public feels about incest. The thought of it makes me do the shivering icky dance too.

...but to me the truth is the truth, and I am waiting to get to it. Hopefully, when this thing comes to trial... or before I die... whichever comes first.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

Ashton: Uh, Val Hall at The Hinky Meter... Brenda Banana helped... care for an email address?

Judge Perry - Next!

justme,

I really don’t think it is fair to call some one who wants to eliminate these possibilities “sick” considering the rumors initiated based off statements made by Casey herself of improper sexual advances by her brother and insinuations of abuse by her father.

I agree with that, Val.

I wish people wouldn`t get so worked up about something that the family has brought on themselves by their very own behaviors and allegations. I guess it is a testament to how the general public feels about incest. The thought of it makes me do the shivering icky dance too.

...but to me the truth is the truth, and I am waiting to get to it. Hopefully, when this thing comes to trial... or before I die... whichever comes first.

I'm waiting to get to the truth also. Obviously people don't want to think about or talk about incest, but unfortunately it happens way more than a person wants to hear.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2010, 05:39:24 PM »

Foolish people neglect to learn Wisdom.  If only the Anthonys were of the sort to have known that by always telling the truth, there would have been more pleasure than pain in their lives.  With all their getting--they neglected to get Wisdom.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2010, 06:13:45 PM »

Judge Perry - Next!

justme,

I agree with that, Val.

I'm waiting to get to the truth also. Obviously people don't want to think about or talk about incest, but unfortunately it happens way more than a person wants to hear.

I bet McKenzie Phillips would add her 2cents...maybe KC consented.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »

Judge Perry - Next!

justme,

I agree with that, Val.

Look,I do enjoy your posts and all I was doing was sharing what I thought was in evidence....DNA charts etc.I did not read the charts.
Guess I will get around to reading them soon though.
I too believe the George could be the father.
Back to my usual reading and no posting mode.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2010, 08:07:48 PM »

About Caylee’s Parentage

Thanks. Not only does this show that George is not Caylee's father, but it shows he actually has the Y gene (rendering him George as opposed to Georgette as I am fond of calling him).

I am not sure what is going on here, but the reports they quote on there are not GA'S DNA...........

There are reports on Buccal samples from Brain M. Burner (to rule out his DNA) for the shovel and many for the blood on the car seat and other things from the car, but unless I totally missed it there are NONE which identify GA's DNA on any of those reports and I have spent the last two hours reading them. Does anyone see where I missed that?

The ones on the first ones they used as an example was done in July of 08 - long before there was a court order for Lee's DNA.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »

I am pretty sure the reason there have been no charges so far is they need them  to testify in the murder trial and to charge them before the trial would allow them to plead the 5th on everything they are asked.

I do believe they will be charged for conspiracy after the trial...........They may even use the R.I.C.O. Act to charge them since they have set up these non profits and collected money.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »

About Caylee’s Parentage

The Y gene is the gene which identifies the sex. Caylee would not have had a Y gene.

In females both the sex chromosomes are the same – two X chromosomes (XX). In males the two are different – one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (XY). The Y chromosome is shorter than the X. Genes on these chromosomes determine a person's sex (sex determination).

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »

snipped mine..............

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

Well, they can try but on rebuttal the State will crucify them with their own experts.

As far as "things are going to come out..." it could be as simple as affairs, money trouble, stealing, etc that we already known about or something darker.

In regards to the DNA results being sealed, they often are in high profile murder cases until trial.  Lee could have just been defiant because it was well known when he became angry with LE after he was taped in Tony's car & perhaps because he helped with Casey's car after the fact, its obvious it wasnt due to paternity.   Speaking of which, I think it is important to remember that it would be an extremely minuscule probability that a brother and father were both assaulting within the same family.

Cindy may have said that because she or Casey doesnt even know themselves or she could have meant that they would never disclose it so for me her comment doesn't make me automatically go toward an incest scenario.   Same thing with Casey, it could have been any number of things that Cindy was worried she did not want out for all to hear...with this family the list is long & not the least of which what Cindy, George & Lee did to help conceal what Casey did as accessories after the fact (they all should be charged but Im not confident it will be done).    Cindy probably gave the wrong hair brush purposely to the FBI because in her feeble mind she thought it would make it difficult for them to match up Casey's and Caylee's DNA to the crime scenes, Casey's trunk, Surburban Dr woods & maybe a third.  I think she was intentionally trying to alter the DNA results to destroy any chance the DNA could be entered into evidence - PS I think she had assistance with that thought because she isnt that sophisticated in thought or knowledge.  The other reasons is Cindy is just that mean spirited as her spawn monster, she seemed to take pleasure giving LE a hard time & she brushed Caylee to the side as soon as she didnt call 911 from the tow yard, IMHO from July 15th on it was about protecting Casey no matter what she said to the contrary.

Believe it or not, that is VERY common for an older brother and a father to molest the same child. It is seen quite often in families where incest occurs. Many times of the child is molested young she will "act out" with her brother in the same way she learned to act out with her father for "favors" within the family.

I'd like to see those studies with statistics.

There are a number of studies available but here is one which defines it well from Canada

http://www.child-abuse-effects.com/incestuous-sex-offenders.html

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2010, 09:07:44 PM »

About Caylee’s Parentage

The Y gene is the gene which identifies the sex. Caylee would not have had a Y gene.

In females both the sex chromosomes are the same – two X chromosomes (XX). In males the two are different – one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (XY). The Y chromosome is shorter than the X. Genes on these chromosomes determine a person's sex (sex determination).

Lol! I'm well aware of that. I was making a joke.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2010, 09:39:41 PM »

Lol! I'm well aware of that. I was making a joke.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  DING DING DING...........   I should have known better. LOL

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »

Lol, Turbo.
I think I'd lose my clinical lab supervisory license if I didn't know that!
I was just saying now we know George actually really does have a Y gene!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.