April 26, 2024, 09:54:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334894 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: June 16, 2010, 08:48:47 PM »

Shout out to my fellow monkeys!  Interrupting this regularly scheduled chat to share some info.  Woo-hoo!  Just found something interesting in the course of looking for something else... "And I feel good!"  *Smile*

Murder of Heather Lee Sims:  April 30, 1989 Alton, Illinois  http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2001/held.htm

The body of Heather Sims was found in a trash bag (sound familiar?).

"The questioned documents examination centered on the plastic bag. An FBI questioned documents examiner visited the plastic bag manufacturing plant and consulted with the personnel concerning what might constitute defining characteristics for a suspect bag. The cut edges were not suitable for this purpose. However, it was determined that the heat-seal process used during manufacturing imparted individual characteristics to the bags. These factors provided a framework by which individual bags could be definitively linked and placed within a specific period of time. It was, therefore determined that the plastic bag that contained Heather's body and the bags found in the Sims' home were manufactured by the same machine within seconds of each other.  Paula Sims was charged with killing Heather by suffocation. She was convicted of murder on February 2, 1990, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. "

Cindy & George can lie & deny if they choose, but if those bags match, it 'aint gonna be pretty.

Returning to your regularly scheduled programming.  Later!

thanks ISpy.....good sleuthing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: June 16, 2010, 08:50:20 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 

oh mercy....I hope not!
I thought that was already said - that they did make Jewelry from Caylee's cremains.
http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html
http://www.lifegem.com/

Which is something that I chased online way before all the circus started. I looked it up when it was said " No one could actually find where Caylee's remains were being held" Remember that huge lapse of time that Caylee's remains were to be ??? Funeral Home? Other?
Prior to the admittance that she was cremated. ..and I thought OH Gawd NO - Would the Ants be so indecent to create " gem stones " out of Caylee.. I think they did. 
and it has been Said that Caylee is being worn on their bodies .. as Jewelry. The rest of her ashes are in their home..
Disgusting.
 Talk about Trophy.

Did a little checking and it takes 24 weeks to create a Cremation diamond and a Lifegem.  So, it's safe to say that this was not being done while Caylee's remains seemed to be MIA prior to the memorial.  However, that isn't to say George and Cindy didn't have this done, once the body was cremated and George received the diamonds this summer.  The cremation gemstones cost in the neighborhood of $2,000-$3,000 a piece.  Anyone got a dated pic on when George appeared with those earrings?  That would certainly spend the mortgage money, wouldn't it?  Where is the $200,000 the A's got for pics, anyway?  Isn't Brad Conway working pro bono?  Lots of questions, few answers.
BBL

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: June 16, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

I know what you mean.I'd like to rip that tattoo right off of George's chest.

Probably should have warned you all first.

If he paid someone to do that he got robbed!  My 2 yo cousin colors better than that!
I wonder if TAT Boy who made Casey's ... Last Call Tat ..inked this on George? I agree it's awful Sunny.
http://www.castirontattoos.com/
I am sure that Casey's tat cost a pretty penny..It turned out to look like her .. crap.
Novice ..

Hi Deenie....I am certainly no expert on tattoos, but this one looks cheap and cheezy and strictly amateur!!  Casey's....LOL...it was not prophetic in her case for sure!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:09 PM »

Thanks, Sunny!  Following along as I work here.  You guys are hard to keep up with!  *panting and scrambling*  LOL!

Thanks, Deenie for your input!  I can not imagine!  It's takes special people to work on these cases, down in the trenches.  I thank God for those who do, it's a calling IMO...no joke.

TTYL, all!  Got to run.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:44 PM »

trim...again thank you for all the media updates

Darla's surgery went well and she hopes to come home tomorrow!!  I hope she will be pain free when this is all over...she suffers greatly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: June 16, 2010, 08:59:47 PM »

glad to hear that Darla's surgery went well!!

I really don't think that the A holes had diamond earrings made from Caylee's ashes without announcing it to the world that that is what they did...they need that attention of the devoted grand parents don't cha know....jmo...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1606 on: June 16, 2010, 09:06:46 PM »

I am not being Smart by adding this video. Granted it is a Hollywood movie.
It is Al Pacino " who was playing role of Satan" the Movie is called Devil's Advocate. Keenu Reeves is " unknowingly" to meet up with Al ..as his Boss. He does not know that Pacino/Satan is his Father.  warning f bomb in the vid - if you have kids around

The words are why I share. If you listen to Al Pacino in his Zest  - It would be similar to what Casey would say - Not so profound. But within I find her words and feelings in Pacino' rant. Mind you he is playing the role of Satan. He is not a Mortal. His passion within his words are of his convictions. Just like Casey. No conscience no care of reality.  She was offered and she took ..because it was there. She was too within her mind and beliefs Bigger than Life itself - never taught NO or owned the feeling of empathy.. she felt she was  center of the universe within the Ant Queendom... She was molded by Cindy and once Casey became old enough - It was Her Show ..Cindy was the enabler. This garble of Cindy and Anita being compared - YES there is one connection between them - They Both Raised Monsters. Real Ones, not the ones little kids fear to find under their beds.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RGR4SFOimlk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RGR4SFOimlk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: June 16, 2010, 09:13:19 PM »

While thinking today about the A's tats andd jewelry, I got to thinking about Georgie's diamond ear rings.  Don't throw bananas at me for this, but do you think (and it can be done) that George had his diamon ear rings made from Caylee's remains?  There is a way to make diamond out of a human's cremation and I have a feeling the A's had some jewelry made (other than just having ashes in a necklace). 

oh mercy....I hope not!
I thought that was already said - that they did make Jewelry from Caylee's cremains.
http://www.cremationsolutions.com/Cremation-Diamonds-Made-From-Ashes-c39.html
http://www.lifegem.com/

Which is something that I chased online way before all the circus started. I looked it up when it was said " No one could actually find where Caylee's remains were being held" Remember that huge lapse of time that Caylee's remains were to be ??? Funeral Home? Other?
Prior to the admittance that she was cremated. ..and I thought OH Gawd NO - Would the Ants be so indecent to create " gem stones " out of Caylee.. I think they did. 
and it has been Said that Caylee is being worn on their bodies .. as Jewelry. The rest of her ashes are in their home..
Disgusting.
 Talk about Trophy.

Did a little checking and it takes 24 weeks to create a Cremation diamond and a Lifegem.  So, it's safe to say that this was not being done while Caylee's remains seemed to be MIA prior to the memorial.  However, that isn't to say George and Cindy didn't have this done, once the body was cremated and George received the diamonds this summer.  The cremation gemstones cost in the neighborhood of $2,000-$3,000 a piece.  Anyone got a dated pic on when George appeared with those earrings?  That would certainly spend the mortgage money, wouldn't it?  Where is the $200,000 the A's got for pics, anyway?  Isn't Brad Conway working pro bono?  Lots of questions, few answers.
BBL

that just blows my mind completely...and makes me a bit sick to my stomach.  the first time I remember seeing the earring and tattoo was when the went on the cruise....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: June 16, 2010, 09:36:18 PM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Brandi...thank you for bringing this to the thread.....I saw her doing that and thought who copied who...ooooppsssss we are on TV let's make sure our mascara isn't smudged!!

And by now wouldn't Cindy know to bring tissues with her or ask for one?  My goodness..they leak like sieves

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: June 16, 2010, 09:44:54 PM »

Shout out to my fellow monkeys!  Interrupting this regularly scheduled chat to share some info.  Woo-hoo!  Just found something interesting in the course of looking for something else... "And I feel good!"  *Smile*

Murder of Heather Lee Sims:  April 30, 1989 Alton, Illinois  http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/april2001/held.htm

The body of Heather Sims was found in a trash bag (sound familiar?).

"The questioned documents examination centered on the plastic bag. An FBI questioned documents examiner visited the plastic bag manufacturing plant and consulted with the personnel concerning what might constitute defining characteristics for a suspect bag. The cut edges were not suitable for this purpose. However, it was determined that the heat-seal process used during manufacturing imparted individual characteristics to the bags. These factors provided a framework by which individual bags could be definitively linked and placed within a specific period of time. It was, therefore determined that the plastic bag that contained Heather's body and the bags found in the Sims' home were manufactured by the same machine within seconds of each other.  Paula Sims was charged with killing Heather by suffocation. She was convicted of murder on February 2, 1990, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. "

Cindy & George can lie & deny if they choose, but if those bags match, it 'aint gonna be pretty.

Returning to your regularly scheduled programming.  Later!

thanks ISpy.....good sleuthing!!

I thought way back we had learned this about the garbage bags.  That they came from the same manufacturer and the same date and time.  They can match up duct tape that way too.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: June 16, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »

trim...again thank you for all the media updates

Darla's surgery went well and she hopes to come home tomorrow!!  I hope she will be pain free when this is all over...she suffers greatly!!

Great news about Darla.  Hope she feels better and recovers quickly from the surgery.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1611 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »

I had to take a phone call - wanted to add why I posted that vid of Al Pacino.

Because the Mantra of teaching " within preschool age on up" Mid 80's - Early 90's.
that All Kids were to be rewarded for breathing for being in class. The teacher's created this curriculum driven by the Govt. That all Children were to be rewarded and it did not matter if they participated or not. Sports were to be NO one Wins, no such thing as score .. It is everyone gets the same prize/grade - All is All and One as an individual is nothing.   Rewards were given because - YOU sat in a chair or you were part of a group. If you were a child that worked your heart out and did add to a project - YOU were given the same grade as the next person - who did/offer nothing.   Nothing earned by merit, or individual effort. (( So not like ten years prior)).
I wonder because Casey was " within her house/her realm" to be "Princess" that she felt that her world she lived in was correct, she owned it, had no peers nor true friends, I am talking deep psychology here. Her parents permitted her sick demented feelings .. because they created her to be that way. She is not impaired or otherwise. She was groomed. Very groomed to become what she is now today.   
She was told from the get " You are better than everyone " WHY? because she had no friends. She had this true -disconnect within her peers. So her parents pumped up her ego - that she was " superior". All the Ant's share this - Clothing is pressed to the T, all hair and makeup is perfect - its a facade- a front.  It all goes within Cindy's words and her interior home. Everything White, All white and perfect. All perfectly aligned. Anything that was spilled or accident would be seen immediately. Would be noticed. Within raising children " everyone knows" they are to have accidents. Where it be with a container of juice, markers, or other.. Everything though was within Cindy to keep it orderly, contained and perfect.  So all that was NOT perfect, was in Casey's mind permitted outside the house. Pure Rebellion. Now add a pregnancy within this mix, Casey being her age 19 (stretched up 4 yr old in mindset) no father named.. No one to point the finger at. Cindy's words to Casey said by Lee " Caylee/this pregnancy was your Biggest Mistake" .. how was that really felt by Casey. As Cindy took Caylee from the minute she was born .. OH I love HER she is MINE all MINE and .. You are to be 2nd from here on out. May not been said in words but the feeling was there. You are failure Princess. Retaliation started to brew from that day on out. 
So the Rage began to smolder. Devil's advocate Yes? I think so.  What was to be normal, is not,  it turned into a game. Permitted and created via the Ants and never given a second thought - other than it's Casey, Casey's normal. Blind Eyes do not See until its too late. Unfortunately that does not work in this debacle. The Blind are now liars - and are sticking to 20 different stories .. wavering and weaving ..hoping someone will believe them. 
Truth never waivers, yes it can be embellished, the core of the words remain and do not change - no matter how many times it is said to others.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: June 16, 2010, 10:52:43 PM »

Sorry if you've already heard/read this..  I like to read at a conspiracy forum, and somebody just posted this...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20100616,0,2828211.story
Now, the alternative reality: In his writings, McIntyre alleges Caylee "is among the living" and residing in New York City with a Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez on Amsterdam Avenue on the far Upper West Side.

He claims the child was kidnapped on July 2, 2008, and that the abduction was captured on a Homeland Security video.

What's more, McIntyre claims the judge put under court seal the disc containing this video.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1613 on: June 16, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »

Desi it was nice to see you were here, I miss reading your posts.

Yes Desi, I loved your Post. I miss seeing you too.
In anatomy we learned the scalp to be the portion of the head bordered in the front by the face and in the back by the neck. In other words the part of the head where hair grows (or should grow) unless there is balding. 

Thank You Blu, I posted pages back -  Dr. G's Autopsy notes on the Duct tape found on Caylee.  I will find the page for you -so you can read.

Thanks, Deenie, for the thoughtful post. If the tape was wrapped around the chin and across the top of the head, it would certainly explain how the tape stayed in place even after decomposition. Something to think about.....

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: June 16, 2010, 11:49:42 PM »

Sorry if you've already heard/read this..  I like to read at a conspiracy forum, and somebody just posted this...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-20100616,0,2828211.story
Now, the alternative reality: In his writings, McIntyre alleges Caylee "is among the living" and residing in New York City with a Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez on Amsterdam Avenue on the far Upper West Side.

He claims the child was kidnapped on July 2, 2008, and that the abduction was captured on a Homeland Security video.

What's more, McIntyre claims the judge put under court seal the disc containing this video.

Nice to see you, anothermonkey!

Here's my comment:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: June 17, 2010, 07:45:20 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23930725/detail.html
New Depositions Scheduled In Anthony Case
2 Orange Co. Sheriff's Office Employees To Be Questioned Thursday
POSTED: 6:44 am EDT June 17, 2010
UPDATED: 7:31 am EDT June 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Several witnesses in the case against Casey Anthony will answer questions under oath Thursday morning.

There are new depositions scheduled starting at 9 a.m.

Two Orange County Sheriff’s Office employees, Angelo Nieves and Deputy Carlos Padilla, will be questioned at the state attorney’s office.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1616 on: June 17, 2010, 08:36:27 AM »

Deenie - I agree with you. The reason we are seeing more and more kids that are narcissistic is exactly what you said. My sister is a teacher and when I say to her girls - bet I can get my shoes on before you - she about keels over. there is no such thing as competition in the school system any longer. Personally, my boys all know that striving to be the best is a good thing. And there is a loser in ever competition - sometimes you sometimes someone else. The key is sportsmanship. Perhaps if someone had taught KC (and JVS and Misty and Ron and ....) that stuff they would not be what they are today.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: June 17, 2010, 11:09:45 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/e-mailing-conspiracy-on-casey-anthony.html
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Casey Anthony: Wild E-mailing Conspiracy

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: June 17, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

Oh!!  yes......I would BET Ga and Ca wiped it down............
But sometimes in a flurry of cleaning, you just can't wipe everything away.

especially tiny prints, from a toddler, that may go unnoticed?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: June 17, 2010, 11:15:34 AM »

omgosh, sorry.  for some reason I thought that the post I just quoted was from today - didn't check my pages nor the date.

sorry to interrupt current discussion, I'm an idiot.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.