April 23, 2024, 11:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334738 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: June 23, 2010, 08:02:26 AM »

Casey Anthony Court Minutes 06/21/10
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/44536058/06212010-Court-Minutes

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: June 23, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/23/masons-water-problem-and-a-review-of-the-water-analysis-report/
Mason’s water problem and a review of the water analysis report

Posted on June 23rd, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1742 on: June 23, 2010, 11:49:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!
Just a quick o/t....Thanks for all of your prayers for me. I am doing good, but can't sit at the computer long.

I just about fell off my chair when I listened to Cindy's BS about being a nurse of Decomp. ROFLMAO. There is no such thing as a nurse of decomp. Isure would not want her as a nurse for all the money in the world.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: June 23, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »

Hi Monkeys...just wanted to comment on the "Cindy 911 tape."  I believe they will be allowed because it was 'in the moment' that she called, etc.  911 tapes are used all the time in hearings, so I'm confident they will be allowed.  Secon of all, in two different intereviews Cindy has admitted to being a decomp nurse and she knows what decomp smells like.  One interview she says that is when they were coming out of court..I think her and George were in an elavator or up against a wall.  And the second time she says this is in front of the courthouse with a tv reporter.  I think in that one she is wearing a black top.  In order for the prosecution to prove that Cindy knew what decomp smelled like, I would love for them to show those two interview of her admitting she is a decomp nurse.  And George admitting he knows what decomp smells like..well, he tells the police office what the smell was and why he knew what the smell was so it just seems to me, these two 'parents' have already screwed themselves over with their lies.  I mean, it's all on tape for Pete's sake.
Great poiint, Bev!  To give herself credibility, Cindy parades her credentials around like a flag, not realizing that she is giving the prosecution exactly what is needed to not only fry Casey, but to get herself in massive trouble as well.  Isn't it against the law to lie to LE, (in her words,) to get them to respond faster?   Aren't there consequences for that behavior?

Do you mean a Rehab Nurse?

Bearly,just for you!I found the video where Cindy speaks of being a nurse of decomposition.Whew,I am tired now. Smile
Cindy Anthony 7/22/08
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>
ive been a nurse for over 10 yrs and i have no idea what the heck a nurse of decomposition is.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: June 23, 2010, 02:01:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys...just wanted to comment on the "Cindy 911 tape."  I believe they will be allowed because it was 'in the moment' that she called, etc.  911 tapes are used all the time in hearings, so I'm confident they will be allowed.  Secon of all, in two different intereviews Cindy has admitted to being a decomp nurse and she knows what decomp smells like.  One interview she says that is when they were coming out of court..I think her and George were in an elavator or up against a wall.  And the second time she says this is in front of the courthouse with a tv reporter.  I think in that one she is wearing a black top.  In order for the prosecution to prove that Cindy knew what decomp smelled like, I would love for them to show those two interview of her admitting she is a decomp nurse.  And George admitting he knows what decomp smells like..well, he tells the police office what the smell was and why he knew what the smell was so it just seems to me, these two 'parents' have already screwed themselves over with their lies.  I mean, it's all on tape for Pete's sake.
Great poiint, Bev!  To give herself credibility, Cindy parades her credentials around like a flag, not realizing that she is giving the prosecution exactly what is needed to not only fry Casey, but to get herself in massive trouble as well.  Isn't it against the law to lie to LE, (in her words,) to get them to respond faster?   Aren't there consequences for that behavior?

Bearly,just for you!I found the video where Cindy speaks of being a nurse of decomposition.Whew,I am tired now. Smile
Cindy Anthony 7/22/08
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Thanks, Trimm!

I think Cindy must have been decomposing herself, as there is no such thing.  Does she rent herself out to sniff for dead bodies?  I wonder how her patients felt when they heard they had been decomposing.  She is a piece of work.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 23, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »

I agree Bearly.
She is despicable.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: June 23, 2010, 02:40:08 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/23/2010           Order
Memorializing Status Hearing
06/23/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition
06/23/2010           Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
Amended as to Number of CD's
06/23/2010           Notice of Taking Deposition

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 23, 2010, 02:44:20 PM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/it-seems-the-money-that-changes-hands-in-these-cases-is-really-now-beginning-to-come-to-light/
It Seems The Money That Changes Hands In These Cases Is Really Now Beginning To Come To Light
Posted on June 23, 2010 by niecey456

~ Peter Frampton
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: June 23, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »

Cindy Anthony 7/22/08

Bearly, thank you for finding and posting that video, I had not seen it in a long while.
I had to laugh outloud when Cin says the dog may have been confused. LOL The dog really is an expert on decomp and Cin thinks she is. LMAO
Also, look at George in the background, that is about as uncomfortable as a man can get.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1749 on: June 23, 2010, 04:33:23 PM »

O/T  Doug Stewart/Venus Rose Stewart's Husband has been arrested for her murder
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7736.msg1168148#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1750 on: June 23, 2010, 04:52:31 PM »

Just a quick o/t....Thanks for all of your prayers for me. I am doing good, but can't sit at the computer long.

I just about fell off my chair when I listened to Cindy's BS about being a nurse of Decomp. ROFLMAO. There is no such thing as a nurse of decomp. Isure would not want her as a nurse for all the money in the world.
So good to see you were able to get on the computer for a bit.  Cindy is definitely full of it, she will never cease to amaze me and how she insults the intelligence of so many daily.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: June 23, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »

O/T  Doug Stewart/Venus Rose Stewart's Husband has been arrested for her murder
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7736.msg1168148#new

finally!  Thanks Nut!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: June 23, 2010, 05:11:12 PM »

Glad to hear you're doing good darla.

Cindy is such a disgrace.  She insults everyones intelligence. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: June 23, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »

Hey Darla!!!!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-new-depositions-20100623,0,89538.story
Casey Anthony prosecutors announce 2 new witness depositions
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:57 p.m. EDT, June 23, 2010
Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case today filed notices for two new witness depositions to be taken later this summer.

These are the latest deposition notices in the first-degree murder case. Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. The child's remains were found in December 2008 in a wooded area near her home.

One witness scheduled to be deposed is Laura Buchanan, a New Jersey woman who has said that on Sept. 3, 2008, she searched "near the privacy fence and worked my way towards and then beyond the spot where the body was found," according to a sworn statement.

Establishing doubt about when the body was placed in the area is a critical part of Casey Anthony's defense.
Buchanan's scheduled deposition is August 16, at the office of her attorney in Iselin, N.J.

The second witness is defense witness Bradley Wright. His deposition is scheduled for July 21 at a law office in Sarasota, according to the notice filed by Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick.

Also appearing in the court file today is an order from Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry "memorializing" a status hearing held in his courtroom Monday.

In the order, Perry notes no problems were reported regarding witness depositions and that the defense has scheduled depositions in mid-July with witnesses from Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Knoxville, Tenn.

Air samples taken from the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac are crucial to the prosecution. Scientists from the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee found particles indicating a decomposed body spent time inside the vehicle.

On another matter mentioned in the order, Perry noted that "the court strongly recommends the state go to the Orange County Sheriff's Office to take inventory and ensure that everything has been provided."
During Monday's hearing, Perry emphasized that he did not want to see undisclosed documents appearing at the last minute. Such late submissions might bring up legal issues and delay the trial, which is set for May 2011.

Perry also stated he will enter written orders in the future on death penalty motions filed in the case.

Finally, Perry mentioned the question of admissibility of certain 911 calls made by Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, nearly two years ago upon learning of her granddaughter's disappearance.

"The defense seeks an evidentiary hearing, while the state contends there are no new facts and this is an issue for argument," Perry said in the order.

The order states that he continues to reserve ruling on the 911 recordings issue, which will be addressed during a July 15 hearing. "Thereafter," Perry wrote, "the court will enter a written order."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 23, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/june/111974/Anthony%E2%80%99s-lawyers-to-depose-Kronk%E2%80%99s-roommate,-search-volunteer
Anthony’s lawyers to depose Kronk’s roommate, search volunteer
By Adam Longo, News 13 Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:49 PM
 ORLANDO --

The former roommate of Roy Kronk and a Texas EquuSearch volunteer are scheduled to meet with attorneys in the case against Casey Anthony.

Kronk is the former meter reader who found Caylee's body in the woods just down the road from the Anthony house.

Anthony's defense has filed court papers indicating just as much evidence exists against Kronk as Casey.

The State Attorney's Office has set up the depositions for July and August.

Also, defense attorneys have received more than 5,000 pages of additional documents from the state known as "discovery."

It’s possible that information could be released to News 13 before the end of the week.

It would bring the total number of documents released in this case to more than 20,000.

~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 23, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »

Cindy Anthony 7/22/08
[/quote]

Yes, this is one of the videos Cindy admits she knows what decomp smells like!  Can we save it for the SA?  LOL  Thanks you so much for finding it!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: June 23, 2010, 11:14:36 PM »

With respect to the defense's response re: Cindy's 9ll calls:

Cindy knew full well the how the car smelled; however, both she and George totally ignored that and did not call the police...but went to work.

When Cindy found KC with the help of Amy, she didn't find Caylee.  Then a fight ensued with Cindy trying to find out about Caylee.  KC wouldn't tell Cindy anything and Cindy, in her frustration with KC, kept upping the severity on KC.  Cindy made a 9ll call about a stolen car, then she made a second call.  All during this time, Cindy was not distraught or considering the smell in the car (HOW could that not have been playing around in Cindy's mind with no Caylee in sight?  Somehow, I think Cindy just couldn't let herself go there).

Next Cindy comes inside the house and as she nears KC's room, she hears KC and Lee talking.  Cindy says:  KC, what have you done?  KC tells Cindy that Caylee's been missing for all those days.  I'm sure it was more than a Grandmother could comprehend that a granddaughter has been missing all this time and her daughter has not said one word.

Third 9ll call:  you bet your sweet bippy that Cindy was distraught...you can hear it in her voice (it's the only time we've heard that voice) and the excited utterance is the fact that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!".  Cindy wasn't thinking...she was reacting....the call is coming in!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1757 on: June 23, 2010, 11:20:15 PM »

Cindy Anthony 7/22/08

Yes, this is one of the videos Cindy admits she knows what decomp smells like!  Can we save it for the SA?  LOL  Thanks you so much for finding it!!
[/quote]

I have been a nurse for 30+ years and there is no such specialty as "a nurse of decomposition." Cindy is a disgrace to the nursing profession that I hold so dear. I do not know how she passed her state board of nursing exam. I hope charges are brought against her so that when all is said and done the public will be protected from her ever practicing as a nurse again.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1758 on: June 24, 2010, 12:24:29 AM »

Didn't she call 911 right after hearing Casey telling Lee that Caylee had been kidnapped?? If so, that is the event that caused the spontaneous 911 call, not picking up the car.

Cheeky - NO one knows what the trigger words were - to create Cindy to Call 911 - it is in depo's of accounts logged. Via Lee's and Cindy's testimony. 
The key is though that ppl need to remember - Cindy did not place JUST ONE Call to 911 - she placed Two.  She placed a call to 911 that her car was stolen and that she had been robbed of money - and named Casey as the perp. She may even placed a Third call - as a anon tipster to State Police Crime tip line - after the fact - within days after Caylee being said to missing - from the 911 Call Dead body mentioned. That she was claiming to be a ANON Tipster to the County Sheriff.
Audio of this ANON tipster - I cannot embed the video -
Go to this link - If this is not Cindy .. surely sounds like Anita then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fZ4DzM9TbE

We can't all be on crack.  Hmmph. We are the public and not privy to what LE/FBI knows and understands. But we are not " complete dolts" as Cindy would like us to be. She needs to step off and think about what she has done, what she is currently doing. Because I have to say " once you are "who" you deem/design yourself to be" this planet becomes a very small place. No where to hide.  Soon enough Cindy is going to be a common face/household word known in every household ..that Crazy Lady who ..Lies.

But then again she is Cindy. She loves the attention.  She feels she has all the right to claim and call herself " victim".. and she is so" self-serving at this time" because she is Pooor Cindy ... Waah Waah. Please feel for me. Please Notice Me. She is laughing all the way to the bank. I tell you. She is. Otherwise she would be " All over the Press" if she was so POOR and HURT~ losing her job, her house ~ nothing would keep her from filing a defamation of character suit against the State of Florida. She would have the ACLU and everyone in her back pocket by now. Not seeing that are we?

NO, quite is the opposite of her right now. She is laying low ~ still lying. Her and Georgie are laying low. Because they do not want anyone to " peer" into their daily life.  She sure looks younger today - with all her grief.. so much younger; even for her age, she looks remarkable. She today looks " polished within her face " and not so haggard as she did months ago. Her Sun spots are now gone. Her tired skin is no longer tired. She has a luminous glow upon her cheeks and forehead .. like a woman 20 yrs younger ... than her actual age. I tried to find a photo of her last " Show Stopping Appearance - less than ten day ago"  I do not believe her skin appearance has changed due to giving up her public GUM Chewing. I may though offer out the words... shhh don't tell anyone.  I whisper " Plastic Surgeon" ..
Good Morning America  Can only offer this link -
http://www.wpbf.com/slideshow/money/23905277/detail.html

Her photo taken within the depositions for ZG  - Atty Morgan.
You decide? Was it the Grinch Green Sweater and her hair coiffed so like a Mushroom - that aged her ... her spitting nails to every question asked of her ..that she ,twisted and created, faces ~ That created an illusion " she was aged past her years? "

Just saying " for someone that has not had a paycheck, is losing her house, and lives within the mantra as I am Cindy" .. She has had work done. Recently. And its shows. And that Work upon her face. Is very costly and insurance does not cover it.
I see within her - she has had skin rejuvenation, possibly by laser or even deeper, fillers/injections through out her face..and possibly some bleth tucks " eyelid" work. 
 Then Again, I have to keep reminding myself. She is a SuperStah in her world. She Believes she is.  She must look her best, while wearing her Jewelry. She Earned it.
--She has status.    (cough)
Justice for Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 24, 2010, 06:33:37 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Prosecutors Announce 2 New Witness Depositions
06/24/10

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.