April 23, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334725 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: June 24, 2010, 09:21:08 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/24017966/detail.html
2 Witnesses Added In Case Against Casey
1 Added To Prosecution; 1 Added To Defense

POSTED: 6:01 am EDT June 24, 2010
UPDATED: 7:59 am EDT June 24, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Two new witnesses have been called in the case against Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors will question Laura Buchanan, an Equusearch volunteer who searched the area where Caylee’s body was later discovered.

The second witness is Bradley Wright, who is listed as a defense witness.

Interactive http://www.wesh.com/news/22987477/detail.html
Image http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19590190/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b
Special Section http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.
Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

Her trial is set for May 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: June 24, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2010/06/23/it-seems-the-money-that-changes-hands-in-these-cases-is-really-now-beginning-to-come-to-light/
It Seems The Money That Changes Hands In These Cases Is Really Now Beginning To Come To Light
Posted on June 23, 2010 by niecey456

I so agree with her.  It is beyond the pale.  How does it feel to have paid for KC and Joran's defense?  Pffffffft!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: June 24, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys...just wanted to comment on the "Cindy 911 tape."  I believe they will be allowed because it was 'in the moment' that she called, etc.  911 tapes are used all the time in hearings, so I'm confident they will be allowed.  Secon of all, in two different intereviews Cindy has admitted to being a decomp nurse and she knows what decomp smells like.  One interview she says that is when they were coming out of court..I think her and George were in an elavator or up against a wall.  And the second time she says this is in front of the courthouse with a tv reporter.  I think in that one she is wearing a black top.  In order for the prosecution to prove that Cindy knew what decomp smelled like, I would love for them to show those two interview of her admitting she is a decomp nurse.  And George admitting he knows what decomp smells like..well, he tells the police office what the smell was and why he knew what the smell was so it just seems to me, these two 'parents' have already screwed themselves over with their lies.  I mean, it's all on tape for Pete's sake.
Great poiint, Bev!  To give herself credibility, Cindy parades her credentials around like a flag, not realizing that she is giving the prosecution exactly what is needed to not only fry Casey, but to get herself in massive trouble as well.  Isn't it against the law to lie to LE, (in her words,) to get them to respond faster?   Aren't there consequences for that behavior?

Do you mean a Rehab Nurse?

Bearly,just for you!I found the video where Cindy speaks of being a nurse of decomposition.Whew,I am tired now. Smile
Cindy Anthony 7/22/08
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Bearly, thank you for finding and posting that video, I had not seen it in a long while.
I had to laugh outloud when Cin says the dog may have been confused. LOL The dog really is an expert on decomp and Cin thinks she is. LMAO
Also, look at George in the background, that is about as uncomfortable as a man can get.

That was my buddy, Trimm, who found that video for us, she is on top of it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1763 on: June 24, 2010, 10:05:08 AM »

Hi Monkeys...just wanted to comment on the "Cindy 911 tape."  I believe they will be allowed because it was 'in the moment' that she called, etc.  911 tapes are used all the time in hearings, so I'm confident they will be allowed.  Secon of all, in two different intereviews Cindy has admitted to being a decomp nurse and she knows what decomp smells like.  One interview she says that is when they were coming out of court..I think her and George were in an elavator or up against a wall.  And the second time she says this is in front of the courthouse with a tv reporter.  I think in that one she is wearing a black top.  In order for the prosecution to prove that Cindy knew what decomp smelled like, I would love for them to show those two interview of her admitting she is a decomp nurse.  And George admitting he knows what decomp smells like..well, he tells the police office what the smell was and why he knew what the smell was so it just seems to me, these two 'parents' have already screwed themselves over with their lies.  I mean, it's all on tape for Pete's sake.
Great poiint, Bev!  To give herself credibility, Cindy parades her credentials around like a flag, not realizing that she is giving the prosecution exactly what is needed to not only fry Casey, but to get herself in massive trouble as well.  Isn't it against the law to lie to LE, (in her words,) to get them to respond faster?   Aren't there consequences for that behavior?

Do you mean a Rehab Nurse?

Bearly,just for you!I found the video where Cindy speaks of being a nurse of decomposition.Whew,I am tired now. Smile
Cindy Anthony 7/22/08
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wRNmm7fN1xU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Bearly, thank you for finding and posting that video, I had not seen it in a long while.
I had to laugh outloud when Cin says the dog may have been confused. LOL The dog really is an expert on decomp and Cin thinks she is. LMAO
Also, look at George in the background, that is about as uncomfortable as a man can get.

Can you imagine being an ex-LE standing there listening to your drugged-up wife talking about being a nurse of decomposition.  I think I would have wanted to fall through the floor.  He should have stopped her, she was in no condition to give that interview.  He tried much too late and she came off looking like an lying idiot.

I am in no way pro-Cindy, it's just that she was obviously under the influence of something and the interview was not fair.

Now, all interviews after that where she makes herself look like an idiot and is a jerk without medication, are fair, imo that is her true self.

I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: June 24, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »

Bill Sheaffer to wipe the sweat from our collective brows:

http://www.wftv.com/video/23978556/index.html

Thanks-Mr. Sheaffer calms as no other.  What a delighful man.  My braincells [ all 2 of them-lol ] are refreshed!

Wow!  Really?  I was thinking more like 3.  ;-p

Lol .. you're too kind-haha.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: June 24, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »

With respect to the defense's response re: Cindy's 9ll calls:

Cindy knew full well the how the car smelled; however, both she and George totally ignored that and did not call the police...but went to work.

When Cindy found KC with the help of Amy, she didn't find Caylee.  Then a fight ensued with Cindy trying to find out about Caylee.  KC wouldn't tell Cindy anything and Cindy, in her frustration with KC, kept upping the severity on KC.  Cindy made a 9ll call about a stolen car, then she made a second call.  All during this time, Cindy was not distraught or considering the smell in the car (HOW could that not have been playing around in Cindy's mind with no Caylee in sight?  Somehow, I think Cindy just couldn't let herself go there).

Next Cindy comes inside the house and as she nears KC's room, she hears KC and Lee talking.  Cindy says:  KC, what have you done?  KC tells Cindy that Caylee's been missing for all those days.  I'm sure it was more than a Grandmother could comprehend that a granddaughter has been missing all this time and her daughter has not said one word.

Third 9ll call:  you bet your sweet bippy that Cindy was distraught...you can hear it in her voice (it's the only time we've heard that voice) and the excited utterance is the fact that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!".  Cindy wasn't thinking...she was reacting....the call is coming in!!

Absolutely!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: June 24, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »

~ Thanks for the updates!!;  Who is Bradley Wright [ a Defense witness ] ..?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: June 24, 2010, 11:48:20 AM »

Ono, as far as I can tell, Bradley Wright was Roy Kronk's roommate and said that he saw bruises on Jill Kerley.  This is just beyond ludicrous.  The defense has NOTHING if this is what they are reduced to.  Why Casey is contentedly sitting in jail is beyond me.  Two years, no, two minutes, is too long to spend in jail if you are truly innocent.  Why wait, Baez, if you've got the evidence to set her free, why wait?  Ol' Mason Jar, (and he acts like he's been drinking the contents of a mason jar filled with moonshine,) is showing their cards, in my opinion.  They've abandoned the "innocent of all charges" defense and are going with "reasonable doubt."  None of them believe she is innocent, and their behavior just makes it more obvious than ever.
I wish this trial date was closer.  I don't want her to plead out, (just bleed out...no, I'm sorry, that was bad,) just get everything out on the table and stop the lying from the defense team and the Anthonys.
(Whew, I'm done now.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: June 24, 2010, 02:26:39 PM »

Ono, as far as I can tell, Bradley Wright was Roy Kronk's roommate and said that he saw bruises on Jill Kerley.  This is just beyond ludicrous.  The defense has NOTHING if this is what they are reduced to.  Why Casey is contentedly sitting in jail is beyond me.  Two years, no, two minutes, is too long to spend in jail if you are truly innocent.  Why wait, Baez, if you've got the evidence to set her free, why wait?  Ol' Mason Jar, (and he acts like he's been drinking the contents of a mason jar filled with moonshine,) is showing their cards, in my opinion.  They've abandoned the "innocent of all charges" defense and are going with "reasonable doubt."  None of them believe she is innocent, and their behavior just makes it more obvious than ever.
I wish this trial date was closer.  I don't want her to plead out, (just bleed out...no, I'm sorry, that was bad,) just get everything out on the table and stop the lying from the defense team and the Anthonys.
(Whew, I'm done now.)

Thanks so much, monkalicious;  They are really grasping at straws-you'd think they would begin to feel so silly by now.

I wish the trial date was sooner also. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: June 24, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24023436/detail.html
State To Release 5,000 Pages In Anthony Case
Documents Said To Contain Letters To Anthony Behind Bars

POSTED: 1:48 pm EDT June 24, 2010
UPDATED: 2:01 pm EDT June 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

"It's interesting," the spokeswoman said of the documents' content.

There are now just over 20,000 pages of evidence and information so far in this case.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 24, 2010, 02:52:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24023436/detail.html
State To Release 5,000 Pages In Anthony Case
Documents Said To Contain Letters To Anthony Behind Bars

POSTED: 1:48 pm EDT June 24, 2010
UPDATED: 2:01 pm EDT June 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
WESH 2 News has learned the state attorney's office will release 5,000 pages of information tomorrow in the case against Casey Anthony.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said much of the information is letters sent to Anthony behind bars.

"It's interesting," the spokeswoman said of the documents' content.

There are now just over 20,000 pages of evidence and information so far in this case.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Thanks, Trimm.  Interesting, huh?  When do we get to see these "interesting" documents?  I wonder if any of the letters come from the A's? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: June 24, 2010, 03:04:37 PM »

You are welcome Monka!  Smile
I hope we get them by tomorrow!I a curious.Surely in 5000 pages we should find a few good nuggets.
I hope some of the letters are from Georgie and Cin-cin.Makes me giddy to think about it.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: June 24, 2010, 03:25:14 PM »

I hope we get them by tomorrow!I a curious.Surely in 5000 pages we should find a few good nuggets.
I hope some of the letters are from Georgie and Cin-cin.Makes me giddy to think about it.
I know just how you feel.  There's been so much stuff going on, what with Joran and Morgan and Kyron, et. al.  I want something important to happen for Caylee.   Hey, have you heard anything about the Anthony foreclosure?  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday, I believe, that was cancelled. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1773 on: June 24, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »

OMG 5000 pages. Will have a lot to read over the weekend.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1774 on: June 24, 2010, 03:30:33 PM »

Cindy Anthony 7/22/08

Yes, this is one of the videos Cindy admits she knows what decomp smells like!  Can we save it for the SA?  LOL  Thanks you so much for finding it!!

I have been a nurse for 30+ years and there is no such specialty as "a nurse of decomposition." Cindy is a disgrace to the nursing profession that I hold so dear. I do not know how she passed her state board of nursing exam. I hope charges are brought against her so that when all is said and done the public will be protected from her ever practicing as a nurse again.
[/quote]

I agree with you Blu - unless she is a mortician or works in the morgue she would not often smell decomp (well, in the ER perhaps) but other than that, if she does not notice her patients are dead until decomp sets in - well, that would be just sick. I hope the board takes her license and never lets her work with patients (alive or dead) again.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: June 24, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

OMG 5000 pages. Will have a lot to read over the weekend.

Wow.  That is a lot.   I hope its not more repeats.  Thanks for the info, Trimm.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: June 24, 2010, 03:57:48 PM »

Oh, wouldn't that be a gas!

Can't wait!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: June 24, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »

I know just how you feel.  There's been so much stuff going on, what with Joran and Morgan and Kyron, et. al.  I want something important to happen for Caylee.   Hey, have you heard anything about the Anthony foreclosure?  There was supposed to be a hearing yesterday, I believe, that was cancelled. 

Yes,it was canceled.If it were me I would be living on the street.Pfft.

06/21/2010           Notice of Cancellation
Notice of Cancellation
06/23/2010           CANCELED   Motion  (9:45 AM) (Judicial Officer O'Kane, Julie H)
Cancelled

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: June 24, 2010, 04:19:50 PM »

Yes, indeedy.  If it were you or I or anyone else but the entitled Anthonys, we would all be setting up housekeeping by the curb.  What is it with these people?  I just have to believe in Karma, I guess... But BAH HUMBUG anyway.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: June 24, 2010, 05:00:05 PM »

Me too! LOL   I hope there are some from Lee too. 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.