April 26, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334910 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »

I went to thank you all for the replies and got locked out. Guess this is just not my night!

No, in the last hour this entire site has gone down a couple times.  It seems to be OK now but the problem was happening to everyone, not just you.

I have had to go away and come back a few times in the last hour. It was not loading at all.

Good Morning Monks!  Everything seems to be working well this morning....knock on wood.

Turbo...............from last thread

Quote from: no rose colored glasses on May 21, 2010, 07:18:12 PM
Quote from: SunnyinTX on May 21, 2010, 06:27:03 PM
My DH and I had an early diner with an attorney friend....I asked him if the State knew GA was Caylee's father what would they do. His opinion was GA would be in jail charged with incest. He said the repercussions of them knowing this and NOT persuing it would be  criminal. He also said he doubts IF this were true, that the state would continue with this as a DP case. They would have already offered her a plea. Please don't kill the messenger.  Just sharing what I was told by a professional, former ADA.
Thank-you

from Turbo:
I asked my brother about this (attorney) and he said if she was 18 at the time she became pregnant that there could be no charges and he thought in Florida (does not practice there) the age of consent was even younger. He said there might be a way to charge earlier abuse, but not unless KC prosecuted which is not going to happen.

AAAhhhh I don't think I mention age at all....had I perhaps my friends answer might have been different.....but he doesn't practice in FL either....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »

Regarding BLINK.  Also, it's very late and Blink could be asleep.   

She doesn't close her eyes for the night, she just Blinks!  She must be on an undercover mission, not an under the covers mission.

You're too funny. I just read the post about the HinkyMeter problems. That's really sad.

Yes, as far as I have seen, she is a very intelligent woman with a good heart.  I hope and pray her issues both online and at home will be resolved in a good way.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 09:32:25 AM »

also from previous post..............so glad I read forward...........or is it backward...oh well....I was going to question how incest couldn't be a crime.....

BluMonkey said : Incest is a crime and one cannot "consent" to sex with one's father regardless of the age. I do not believe that George is Caylee's father but if she were that would be proof of incest and LE would not need KC to prosecute.

TURBO said: I looked up the laws in Florida and it does show it as a crime if that has not be repealed. Here are the statutes so that brings up another questions................Is GA really KC's father? If she claims sexual abuse by Lee & GA in those letters then why have they both not been arrested?

826.04  Incest.--Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to whom he or she is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not required.

History.--s. 47, ch. 74-383; s. 30, ch. 75-298; s. 1281, ch. 97-102.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »

I found this interesting to watch yesterday. It beats hitting your toe with a hammer!

The continuing adventures of Papa Jo Jo and Princess Poopie Pants

Aug. 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206723/index.html

They discuss Caylee's birthday, how they are cashing in on her murder (basically), and
how Lee is a wiz-bang marketing genius.

Is that why he parks cars now? ahem... excuse me - he is a manager of a TRANSPORTATION company. Yes, that is the ticket!!!

My absolute favorite line of Lee's came in his first deposition -

"Mom's brain was BEATING 50,000 times per minute!"

(as Cindy was grilling Casey why hadn't she reported Caylee missing for 31 whole days)

You're an idiot Lee.... Mallory told you that, right? 

Monkey Devil!

Sorry, Carpe, I am hitting my toe with a hammer and jabbing pencils in my ears 50,000 times per minute.

Maybe Lee is having flashbacks of his Mom beating his brains in.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »

I found this interesting to watch yesterday. It beats hitting your toe with a hammer!

Aug. 3, 2008

They discuss Caylee's birthday, how they are cashing in on her murder (basically), and

Is that why he parks cars now? ahem... excuse me - he is a manager of a TRANSPORTATION company. Yes, that is the ticket!!!

(as Cindy was grilling Casey why hadn't she reported Caylee missing for 31 whole days)

Monkey Devil!

thanks Carpe..... dysfunctional doesn't even begin to describe this clan!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 09:38:05 AM »

Aug. 3, 2008

Monkey Devil!

at the beginning georgie is telling her everyone loves her....her grandparents...........the ones she stole from?  cousins, aunts and uncles?  eerrrrrr where have these invisible cousins, aunts and uncles been?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 09:38:54 AM »

also from previous post..............so glad I read forward...........or is it backward...oh well....I was going to question how incest couldn't be a crime.....

BluMonkey said : Incest is a crime and one cannot "consent" to sex with one's father regardless of the age. I do not believe that George is Caylee's father but if she were that would be proof of incest and LE would not need KC to prosecute.

TURBO said: I looked up the laws in Florida and it does show it as a crime if that has not be repealed. Here are the statutes so that brings up another questions................Is GA really KC's father? If she claims sexual abuse by Lee & GA in those letters then why have they both not been arrested?

826.04  Incest.--Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to whom he or she is related by lineal  consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not required.

Wow!  What about cousins?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 09:41:05 AM »

Aug. 3, 2008

Monkey Devil!

Dysfuncion Junction, what's your function?

I am having Grammar Rock flashbacks!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »

I went to thank you all for the replies and got locked out. Guess this is just not my night!

No, in the last hour this entire site has gone down a couple times.  It seems to be OK now but the problem was happening to everyone, not just you.

I have had to go away and come back a few times in the last hour. It was not loading at all.

Good Morning Monks!  Everything seems to be working well this morning....knock on wood.

My DH and I had an early diner with an attorney friend....I asked him if the State knew GA was Caylee's father what would they do. His opinion was GA would be in jail charged with incest. He said the repercussions of them knowing this and NOT persuing it would be  criminal. He also said he doubts IF this were true, that the state would continue with this as a DP case. They would have already offered her a plea. Please don't kill the messenger.  Just sharing what I was told by a professional, former ADA.
Thank-you

from Turbo:
I asked my brother about this (attorney) and he said if she was 18 at the time she became pregnant that there could be no charges and he thought in Florida (does not practice there) the age of consent was even younger. He said there might be a way to charge earlier abuse, but not unless KC prosecuted which is not going to happen.

AAAhhhh I don't think I mention age at all....had I perhaps my friends answer might have been different.....but he doesn't practice in FL either....
Well, I sure didn't know that  So if you are 18 and such a horrible thing happens, no charges? Very disturbing to me. I honestly just don't know what to think on this topic, sometimes things are cut and dry for me, but this isn't one of them.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 09:50:34 AM »

Regarding BLINK.  Also, it's very late and Blink could be asleep.   

She doesn't close her eyes for the night, she just Blinks!  She must be on an undercover mission, not an under the covers mission.

You're too funny. I just read the post about the HinkyMeter problems. That's really sad.

Here is an update from today:

Well, as I warned you, the re-install didn’t go without hiccups.   The Hinky Meter appears to at least be working to where you all can have discussions now.  Which I’m grateful for.

Please read the rest of her story at her site  www.thehinkymeter.com .  I wish her well.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:54:42 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2010, 09:52:19 AM »

Thank-you

from Turbo:

Well, I sure didn't know that  So if you are 18 and such a horrible thing happens, no charges? Very disturbing to me. I honestly just don't know what to think on this topic, sometimes things are cut and dry for me, but this isn't one of them.

Keep reading, Rose.  Good morning!

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 09:54:49 AM »

Well, as I warned you, the re-install didn’t go without hiccups.   The Hinky Meter appears to at least be working to where you all can have discussions now.  Which I’m grateful for.

Please read the rest of her story at her site  www.thehinkymeter.com .  I wish her well.

an angelic monkey

The link isn't working for me.   
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 09:55:27 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »

an angelic monkey

Try it now!

I believe in miracles!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 09:56:40 AM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 09:58:13 AM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 09:59:27 AM »

an angelic monkey

Try it now!

Its working now!   Thanks.   BTW, you're cracking me up this morning.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »

826.04  Incest.--Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to whom he or she is related by lineal  consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not required.

Wow!  What about cousins?

Dear Sexperts,

I'm having trouble understanding Florida laws re. Incest ---
1) Are first cousins having intercourse considered incestuous?
2) If so, is it considered a felony?
3) What, if any, are the legal ramifications?

Answer:

The first question you asked is a difficult one. The way in which incest is defined depends on the context. Science, religion, psychology, law, culture, individuals, etc. all define incest in different (although sometimes similar) ways. Answers.com does a fairly good job of collecting many of these different methods of defining incest. According to Florida Statute 826.04, intercourse between cousins is not considered incest. This means that it is not a felony, nor is it illegal; therefore, there are no legal ramifications in Florida. It is important to note that intercourse between cousins is considered incest and illegal in many other states. In some of these states, incest is considered a felony which can lead to serious jail time.

In our society today, intercourse and/or marriage between cousins is still seen as taboo. It is important to keep the rest of your family's feelings in mind, as it can be extremely difficult and sometimes very painful for family members to find out about a sexual relationship of this nature. Lastly, it is important to keep in mind other laws which put limits on sexual behavior such as consent laws.

Sincerely,
The Sexperts
Added 1/16/07
Created January 16, 2007, last updated April 4, 2008

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/question/is-it-illegal-for-cousins-to-have-sex-in-florida

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2010, 10:02:59 AM »

Aug. 3, 2008

Monkey Devil!

Dysfuncion Junction, what's your function?

I am having Grammar Rock flashbacks!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2010, 10:04:49 AM »

Thank-you

from Turbo:

Good Morning nrcg......there seems to be different legal opinions on this....but I think it is criminal........no matter what age.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2010, 10:05:30 AM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.