April 25, 2024, 08:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334862 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Monday, May 24, 2010
Angel of Death Row

thanks trim....very interesting article!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 24, 2010, 12:18:21 PM »

Thanks Trimm  I thought it was Lenny, problem is what do we believe from Lenny?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »

Something I left off that last musing was it was very interesting to me that the Anthonys got rid of their washer, dryer, and freezer and replaced them after Caylee was missing. WHO would even think of doing something like that when their grand child was missing and they were claiming at that time kidnapped. 

I think you are right and I'd like to add, how could people in such dire straits financially afford to replace these high ticket items, this was before the big payoffs. The only reason I can think of is they were connected to the death of there grandchild thereby making them both offensive and a source of potential evidence. Of course this means they knew but then we already suspected as much.

Morning Monkeys 
That's a great question. The washer and dryer I can see why they got rid of that, because of all the washing that was being done, but the freezer? I know some people thought that perhaps Casey put Caylee in the freezer, you have to wonder if that is what happened for them to get rid of it 

I wish we could find out if all three appliances were indeed replaced & exactly when.   If they were replaced within a pertinent timeframe, that is significant when added into the list of other known actions, imo.  As far as ready money to replace them goes, it seems that the only people who have money problems where the Anthonys are concerned do not share their surname.  The Anthonys always seem to come up with some moulah where their wants are concerned.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2010, 12:20:46 PM »

Is it possible the appliances were replaced because LE took the originals?  I have not seen any proof of this in the docs, but it would be an expination?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2010, 12:26:27 PM »

Thanks Trimm  I thought it was Lenny, problem is what do we believe from Lenny?

That's the problem, was he speculating that the Anthonys got rid of the appliances, or did they really get rid of them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
Monday, May 24, 2010
Angel of Death Row

thanks trim....very interesting article!!

Thank you for the list!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2010, 01:01:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23657557/detail.html
Lawyers Want To Question Casey's Pen Pal
Posted: 12:27 pm EDT May 24, 2010Updated: 12:49 pm EDT May 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, want to question one of Casey’s inmate pen pals (read motion).
Motion: Deposition of Prisoner  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23657706/detail.html
Robyn Adams, who is now serving a federal drug sentence at a prison in Tallahassee, told detectives investigating the murder case against Casey that the two exchanged dozens of letters and those letters were handed over to investigators.

In one of those letters, Casey wrote that she knows Zenaida Gonzalez, Caylee's alleged nanny, had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2010, 01:17:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23657557/detail.html
Lawyers Want To Question Casey's Pen Pal
Posted: 12:27 pm EDT May 24, 2010Updated: 12:49 pm EDT May 24, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Lawyers representing Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, want to question one of Casey’s inmate pen pals (read motion).
Motion: Deposition of Prisoner  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23657706/detail.html
Robyn Adams, who is now serving a federal drug sentence at a prison in Tallahassee, told detectives investigating the murder case against Casey that the two exchanged dozens of letters and those letters were handed over to investigators.

In one of those letters, Casey wrote that she knows Zenaida Gonzalez, Caylee's alleged nanny, had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance.
Always appriciate your updates and linls Trimm
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

LINKS!!!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »

Something I left off that last musing was it was very interesting to me that the Anthonys got rid of their washer, dryer, and freezer and replaced them after Caylee was missing. WHO would even think of doing something like that when their grand child was missing and they were claiming at that time kidnapped. 

I think you are right and I'd like to add, how could people in such dire straits financially afford to replace these high ticket items, this was before the big payoffs. The only reason I can think of is they were connected to the death of there grandchild thereby making them both offensive and a source of potential evidence. Of course this means they knew but then we already suspected as much.

Morning Monkeys 
That's a great question. The washer and dryer I can see why they got rid of that, because of all the washing that was being done, but the freezer? I know some people thought that perhaps Casey put Caylee in the freezer, you have to wonder if that is what happened for them to get rid of it 
Again, is it fact they got rid of it, or am I now speculating from something Lenny P said?

Well I'm speculating because I can't find the pictures, I do remember seeing them at one time though.
I am going to speculate again because it's quiet  here today.

Do you remember when on Friday July 4th C&D had concrete poured into their backyard ? Then after that Cindy wrote that My Space blog about Caylee being gone etc. on Monday 7th then the reply from Casey a couple of days later in the form of Diary of Days?
Could it be that Cindy found something in her freezer that needed to be buried like a small body part or stained clothes because in their simplest form those 2 messages can be read as,  "where is Caylee" and the reply "everybody lies everybody dies..."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »

I wanted to share this article from The Hinky Meter that Val shared last October.
It has links to all of the DNA charts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Caylee’s Parentage

Posted on October 31st, 2009 by Valhall

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

Thanks, karma.  I knew her good genes had to come from outside that family.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/24/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition
Upon Oral Examination

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »

A friend just sent this to me from in sessions....it's a good list of what's to come so I thought I'd share it.  I think it might be a good idea to ask Klaas to put this on a separate thread as a sticky....something we can refer to and make changes to as necessary...Oh tyrannical leader...what ya think??
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=368493

Calendar of Events
Amended Order Setting Discovery, Motion and Hearing Deadlines and Trial Date - http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...ial%20Date.pdf
http://humbleopinionforum.net/calendar-of-events/
Defense Depo Schedule - http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23583181/detail.html

Criminal Trial -

May 28, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule – Debbie Bennett, Cindy’s co-worker; Brian Burner – Anthony’s neighbor; J.P. Chatt – Ricardo and Amy’s roommate; Nathan Lenniwitz – Tone’s roommate/friend; Samara Melich – OCSO

June 1, 2010 – Motion hearing - to keep public records about Casey's visitors at the jail private; review some previous rulings made by Judge Stan Strickland - http://www.wftv.com/news/23631617/detail.html

June 4, 2010 - Defense Team Depo Schedule - Kristen Brewer – OCSO; Jason Forgey – OCSO; Ricardo Morales – ex-boyfriend of Casey’s

June 11, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - John Allen - OCSO

June 16, 2010 – 12:00 p.m. State’s response on DP motions due.

June 17, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Scott Bolin – FBI; Steven McElyea – FBI; Dawn Murphy – Dept. Children and Family Services; Carlos Padilla – OCSO; Angelo Nieves - OCSO

June 21, 2010 – status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

June 28, 2010 – 12:00 p.m. – Defense reply DP motions due.

July 2, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Kathleen Ramsey – Hidden Oaks Elementary School; Rick Plesea – Casey’s maternal uncle; Shirley Plesea – Casey’s maternal grandmother; Carolyn Roderick – OCSO

July 9, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Gary Utz – District 9 Medical Examiner’s Office; Jan Garavaglia – District 9 Medical Examiner’s office

July 16, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Geardo Bloise – OCSO; Michael Vincent – OCSO; Jennifer Welch - OCSO

July 20, 2010 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

July 23, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Anthony Rusciano – former police officer – ex-boyfriend of Casey’s; Richard Cain – former police officer – responded to R. Kronk’s August 2008 calls; Nikolas Savage – OCSO

July 30, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Richard Grund – father of Jesse, Casey’s ex-finance; Jesse Grund – Casey’s ex-finance

August 6, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Amy Huizenga – Casey cleared out Amy’s checking account; Roy Kronk – found Caylee; Keith Williams – searched Suburban Drive in August

August 13, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - James Jawitz – did water study of area where Caylee was found; Anthony Lazzaro – Casey’s boyfriend when Caylee was reported missing

August 20, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - C. Douglas Clark – University of Central Florida; Steve Hanson – District 9 Medical Examiner’s Office; John Schultz – University of Central Florida

August 27, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Michael Sigman – University of Central Florida; William Edwards - OCSO

August 30, 2010 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

August 31, 2010 – all other witnesses be listed.

September 3, 2010 – Defense Team Depo Schedule - Yuri Melich, OCSO

September 27, 2010 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

September 30, 2010 – depos of expert witnesses listed by the State of Florida be completed; depos of LE or employees completed.

October 29, 2010 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

October 31, 2010 – evidence review by defense expert witnesses be completed; non-forensic/scientific evidentiary motions be filed; depos of all other witnesses completed.

November 29, 2010 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

November 30, 2010 – defense list all expert witnesses to be called at hearing or trial; provide reports by those expert witnesses; file motions related to forensic/scientific evidence; all penalty phase witnesses listed.

December 31, 2010 - non-forensic/scientific evidentiary motions be heard; non-forensic/scientific motions not requiring testimony shall be heard.

January 10, 2011 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

February 4, 2011 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

February 28, 2011 – depos of defense expert witnesses completed; motions related to forensic/scientific evidence completed; all depos of penalty phase witnesses completed.

March 4, 2011 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

April 8, 2011 - status conference – 1:30 p.m. – courtroom 23A*

May 9, 2011 – trial

*Defendant is not required to appear for status hearings. No motions will be heard during status hearings.

Civil Trial -

June 7, 2010 - Judge will set this as the date of the civil suit if an amount agreement is not reached

George & Cindy -

May 20, 2010 - Foreclosure Hearing, Judge Julie O’Kane 8:30AM - canceled, ordered into mediation

June 23, 2010 - Anthony Foreclosure Hearing 9:45 a.m.

That's odd, I looked through this schedule and do not see where the defense plans to depose Zanny, after all, she is a key witness.  Nor do I remember them using any of the megabucks they were paid to locate her. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2010, 03:57:54 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
05/24/2010 Amended Notice of Taking Deposition Upon Oral Examination

05/24/2010 Transaction Assessment 9.00
05/24/2010 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2010-34378 MEDIA (9.00)

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2010, 04:15:42 PM »

Question please?  Is it a fact that the A's replaced a freezer, washer, and dryer?  I really don't remeber reading that early on, and very disturbing....
I'm not sure where this all started, but I remember reading it. Lenny, is that who said it?   Thanks Sunny for the list 

I believe it is in this transcript .
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../22/ng.01.html

Thank you Trimm,  the link is not working for me, but can I assume this would be a comment coming from Lenny?

Yes,it was him.I got the link for you,and I hope LE tested the washer and dryer.  
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/22/ng.01.html
<snipped>
GRACE: To bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who actually has searched for little Caylee. Leonard, what do you make of this link, which looks to be a direct link between the trash bag at the home and the trash bag used - - excuse me, the trash bag containing the skeleton of little Caylee and the bags used at the home?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: It`s pretty direct. And I`ll tell you something else that kind of surprised me. When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties. However, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also, if you look at the washer and dryers in the television films that were taken, before we were there, they were one color, and after we arrived, it seemed as though they were different.
<snipped>

Somewhere on my old computer I have the video of the different ones. I have pictures of when the garage was open and all the stuff lined up in it with the W/D on the left back wall next to the kitchen (I think) and then later when the garage was open with different W/D & different freezer.  I caught that immediately and asked either on here or another web site if anyone one else caught it and which many had noticed it too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2010, 04:21:52 PM »

Question please?  Is it a fact that the A's replaced a freezer, washer, and dryer?  I really don't remeber reading that early on, and very disturbing....
I'm not sure where this all started, but I remember reading it. Lenny, is that who said it?   Thanks Sunny for the list 

Lenny did say it but a lot of bloggers notice different ones being in the garage when the news teams were there all the time and the door was open a lot. 

Another thing I also remember reading somewhere was that they (Lee, I think) bought a new pool filter pump and sand which is very unusual as that is not replaced yearly. I brought it up at the time and someone here thought maybe that LE took the other one for evidence. I have still not read any documents about them having taken it as evidence yet.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23660042/detail.html
Depositions Slated In Anthony Case
Neighbor Says He Saw Anthony Back Car Into Garage

POSTED: 3:39 pm EDT May 24, 2010
UPDATED: 4:13 pm EDT May 24, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
New depositions are scheduled on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Anthony's defense team is scheduled to depose five people. They include a neighbor who said Anthony borrowed a shovel from him the same week that investigators said they believe Caylee Anthony was killed.

Brian Burner said he also saw Anthony back her car into the family garage.

Authorities said they believe Anthony drove around with Caylee's body in the trunk before dumping the remains in the woods near the Anthony family's home.

Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail on a first-degree murder charge in connection with Caylee's death.

~ Peter Frampton
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2010, 04:32:16 PM »

Something I left off that last musing was it was very interesting to me that the Anthonys got rid of their washer, dryer, and freezer and replaced them after Caylee was missing. WHO would even think of doing something like that when their grand child was missing and they were claiming at that time kidnapped. bolded by me

But why didn't they replace the vaccum cleaner, too?  That would have more forensic evidence in it than the washer/dryer IMO.  I could George directing Cindy, in a detective sort of manner, telling her what the police are gonna look at for evidence and telling her to get rid of it or to use what cleaning fluids on it to clean it up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2010, 04:36:33 PM »

I'm not sure where this all started, but I remember reading it. Lenny, is that who said it?   Thanks Sunny for the list 

Lenny did say it but a lot of bloggers notice different ones being in the garage when the news teams were there all the time and the door was open a lot. 

Another thing I also remember reading somewhere was that they (Lee, I think) bought a new pool filter pump and sand which is very unusual as that is not replaced yearly. I brought it up at the time and someone here thought maybe that LE took the other one for evidence. I have still not read any documents about them having taken it as evidence yet.

Thanks Turbo, I don't recall LE taking the pool filter pump either.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2010, 04:41:05 PM »

Something I left off that last musing was it was very interesting to me that the Anthonys got rid of their washer, dryer, and freezer and replaced them after Caylee was missing. WHO would even think of doing something like that when their grand child was missing and they were claiming at that time kidnapped. bolded by me

But why didn't they replace the vaccum cleaner, too?  That would have more forensic evidence in it than the washer/dryer IMO.  I could George directing Cindy, in a detective sort of manner, telling her what the police are gonna look at for evidence and telling her to get rid of it or to use what cleaning fluids on it to clean it up. 

It is very possible (and most likely IMO) they did get rid of the vacuums too. They would never be noticed like the W/D, freezer because they were in the house and not noticeable to the eye of the public like the others.

Car in garage -Garage door closed - put in back of van or car and dumped then come back with exact replicas of them. Or maybe not even exact ones. No one would know they replaced them because they did not have a housekkeeper. My housekeeper would know immediately if I replaced mine. (and would be very grateful too!!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.