April 25, 2024, 09:36:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334829 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #280 on: May 25, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »

Mitnik caught it... I guess that's why he gets the big bucks.

Q:I didn't ask your last thought.

A Yes, you did. Yes, you did.. You asked me the
last -- don't do that to me, sir.

Q Let me rephrase it.

---
No, he didn't Jo Jo. You offered it up - fair and square. This is what a prevaricator does.

It's almost like an uncontrollable gas problem - only a lie pops out instead.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »

This confirms to me the 7/16 last time I saw Caylee story was a fairy tale.

I know - I know... I am beating a dead horse face, nobody believed him anyway...

...but it is another log on the fire.

-----

4/2009 depo - Mitnik and George

Q:Tell me, sir, the last time you saw your
daughter what was going on?

A:I've seen my daughter a lot over these last
few years. (none answer)

Q: Your granddaughter. Tell me --

A: No, I'm not -- (another none answer)

MR. CONWAY: Daughter or granddaughter?

A: I'm not going to discuss the last thought of
my granddaughter, last thought I had and last time I saw
her.

* Didn't ask for the last thought - just what was going on the last time he saw her.

Yes, that is significant. I love to think of Corvettes sitting out in my driveway... but guess what, there's not one out there. I just LOOKED. 

George & Conway have some really weird replys, imo. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: May 25, 2010, 04:52:44 PM »

Am I the only one insulted with this Team Casey, bs?

IMO, Team Casey has been insulting from the very beginning  ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 25, 2010, 05:00:33 PM »

Mitnik caught it... I guess that's why he gets the big bucks.

Q:I didn't ask your last thought.

A Yes, you did. Yes, you did.. You asked me the
last -- don't do that to me, sir.

Q Let me rephrase it.

---
No, he didn't Jo Jo. You offered it up - fair and square. This is what a prevaricator does.

It's almost like an uncontrollable gas problem - only a lie pops out instead.

LOL--gotta love truth flatulence ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 25, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »

Time to go...got an early a.m. call.  Have a good evening and God bless you!

I always enjoy your comments!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/what-did-the-supremes-mean/
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
What Did The Supremes Mean?
05/25/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »

THE TWO FACES OF GEORGE & CINDY

Two days apart - Two completely different description of events

George Anthony - Aug. 4, 2008 - Police Transcript

I did not have a stroke on the 13th, I'd like to know where you got that.

I felt my daughter hadn't been working for the past 2 years. I felt that.

I caught my daughter, I know she's been taking gas, using it. On the side of
her car I could see spill marks.

There have been thefts in our neighborhood, people have had stuff happen to gas. I 
called Orange County figured I would make some kind of a report.

I know she sends emails to herself on our home computer.

The 2nd or 3rd day after WE called 911, my wife and I were just walking
around thinking of everything that might could have happened. AS GRUESOME
AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU HATE TO THINK THIS ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILD.

and she (Cindy) said: you know George I hope she didn't. Something happened,
she didn't panic,Caylee could have got outside real quick. (pool ladder - drowning)

Aug. 6, 2008 - Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you 100 percent believe your daughter? (Zanny abduction)

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: George, what about you, 100 percent?

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING CHILD’S GRANDFATHER: More than 100 percent.
I just had a chance to meet with her on Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: And?

GEORGE ANTHONY: For 43 minutes out of 45 minutes I got a chance to spend with her, all we did was talk about was Caylee, about her birthday, you know, so many different things that are going to be happening here. She wants to be home for that. So I believe my daughter. She’s going to be fine, but I want my granddaughter home. She’s going to be fine, so…

Yer full of crap, Jo Jo! LOL It's INSANE.

GA is kitty whipped( not what I wanted to say ) Every time he almost told the truth sin-cin beat him up if not physically, certainly verbally....whipped him into compliance. Was he so afraid of sin-con, so afraid of being kicked outta the house... that he became a puppet that said exactly what sin-cin told him to say?   I think so.  How embarrassed and full of shame his family must be of him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 25, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »

Am I the only one insulted with this Team Casey, bs?

hi nrcg....no you are not alone in feeling insulted....but my insult is overridden by my anger most of the time....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 25, 2010, 05:46:30 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/24/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition
Upon Oral Examination
05/24/2010           Response
to Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/24/2010           State's Witness List
Amended
05/24/2010           Notice of Conflict
05/24/2010           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Motion for Transcription Services

05/24/2010           Transaction Assessment            9.00
05/24/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-34378    MEDIA    (9.00)
05/24/2010           Transaction Assessment            19.99
05/24/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-34395    AMY EDWARDS    (19.99)

thanks trim....I am eager to see the new motions

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: May 25, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23669713/detail.html
Anthony Defense, Prosecution Argue Over Evidence
Hearing Also Rescheduled Because Of EquuSearch Conflict

POSTED: 11:58 am EDT May 25, 2010
UPDATED: 5:23 pm EDT May 25, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors said Tuesday that Casey Anthony's defense team is not entitled to certain forensic evidence from out-of-state experts.

Officials with the state attorney's office said information such as FBI records are out of their jurisdiction.

In a new motion, Anthony's defense team complained that state attorney Jeff Ashton did not provide sufficient details about the five aggravating factors leading them to seek the death penalty against Anthony. Ashton said nothing about the defense demands in a written response.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said they're not legally required to provide those details.

"It really boils down to the defense wants to get to the state's theory. They want to understand why and what it is the state will rely upon and try to prove at trial in showing this premeditation," Hornsby said.

Hornsby agreed with the argument Ashton made in court that this is protected work product the state is not required to reveal. He said the defense is also seeking evidence that is out of the prosecution's jurisdiction, meaning the defense will have to get it themselves.
One example is the so-called experimental research upon which the Oak Ridge Laboratory in Tennessee tested the air in Anthony's car.

Anthony's defense attorneys asked the lab to reveal to them the hundreds of compounds they used to come to the conclusion that the air did show signs of decomposition.

"If Oak Ridge Laboratories refuses to comply, I think the defense is well within their right to ask this evidence be excluded from trial because they can't confront it (and) can't challenge it," Hornsby said.

But Hornsby said the defense will have to take it upon themselves to subpoena that information just as they did with the records from Texas EquuSearch.

Attorneys for Texas EquuSearch also said they were not notified prior to a June 1 hearing being planned. They asked that the date be rescheduled for any issue involving them.

Meanwhile, in response to the defense team's request for eight witness transcripts, the state Justice Administrative Commission said they will only pay for transcripts necessary for the defense of the case. Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the issue.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 25, 2010, 06:27:22 PM »

Great stuff turbo think! I had some seen some records but none that thorough. Thank you.

I think Cindy actually had 4 kids. I will list them in order of importance.

Caylee
Casey
Lee
George

I think George is the 4th kid... and if he ain't rolling with da program, he don't get none.

The eunuch does not want to be homeless, so he does what good boys do. STFU and

say: Yes dear. Rolling with the program includes protecting his pet, Casey. He'd be evicted

even if he wanted to embrace reality. Eunuchs have no doo-dadilees! They cannot stand

up to the "determined woman." wussy-pipped

I am surprised he didn't strap on a backpack and move in with Tony too!

Carpe....you are so correct about georgieboy....and you make me laugh!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2010, 06:29:52 PM »

I know - I know... I am beating a dead horse face, nobody believed him anyway...

-----

few years. (none answer)

her.

* Didn't ask for the last thought - just what was going on the last time he saw her.

Yes, that is significant. I love to think of Corvettes sitting out in my driveway... but guess what, there's not one out there. I just LOOKED. 

I remember this soooooo well......goergieboy was out of control and had no idea what in the hell he was talking about...they have been handled with kid gloves by decent people and they still have managed to be the nastiest people on earth IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 25, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/what-did-the-supremes-mean/
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
What Did The Supremes Mean?
05/25/10

I love the clean way he explains the law.

I do think he may be stretching it a bit with this statement:
Therefore, from an ethical standpoint as well as a practical one, I do not expect to see either the State or the Defense fail in their duties to timely disclose all evidence to one another as required by the Rules of Criminal Procedure in Florida.

It is just so WRONG to use ethical and the Duhfence in the same sentence Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 25, 2010, 06:40:26 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors said Tuesday that Casey Anthony's defense team is not entitled to certain forensic evidence from out-of-state experts.

Officials with the state attorney's office said information such as FBI records are out of their jurisdiction.

In a new motion, Anthony's defense team complained that state attorney Jeff Ashton did not provide sufficient details about the five aggravating factors leading them to seek the death penalty against Anthony. Ashton said nothing about the defense demands in a written response.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said they're not legally required to provide those details.

"It really boils down to the defense wants to get to the state's theory. They want to understand why and what it is the state will rely upon and try to prove at trial in showing this premeditation," Hornsby said.

Hornsby agreed with the argument Ashton made in court that this is protected work product the state is not required to reveal. He said the defense is also seeking evidence that is out of the prosecution's jurisdiction, meaning the defense will have to get it themselves.
One example is the so-called experimental research upon which the Oak Ridge Laboratory in Tennessee tested the air in Anthony's car.

Anthony's defense attorneys asked the lab to reveal to them the hundreds of compounds they used to come to the conclusion that the air did show signs of decomposition.

"If Oak Ridge Laboratories refuses to comply, I think the defense is well within their right to ask this evidence be excluded from trial because they can't confront it (and) can't challenge it," Hornsby said.

But Hornsby said the defense will have to take it upon themselves to subpoena that information just as they did with the records from Texas EquuSearch.

Attorneys for Texas EquuSearch also said they were not notified prior to a June 1 hearing being planned. They asked that the date be rescheduled for any issue involving them.

Meanwhile, in response to the defense team's request for eight witness transcripts, the state Justice Administrative Commission said they will only pay for transcripts necessary for the defense of the case. Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on the issue.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

thanks trim...looks like the duhfence is up to it's usual game....STUPIDITY

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 25, 2010, 06:47:33 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

thanks trim...looks like the duhfence is up to it's usual game....STUPIDITY

They are not refusing to comply per se, they just are not going to provide it until they are good & ready.  I disagree w/ Hornsby that it will be excluded because they will get it just in the nic of time for them to do their own homework & challenge it.   They basically know what the evidence is already (posturing again) they should have their experts lined up already to speak on this issue.   After much ado about nothing, newest of technology not tested blah blah blah, it is my belief that CJBP will allow it into evidence for trial which will have this case set a precedent.

Yo defense team, you need some cheese with that whine?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 25, 2010, 06:58:04 PM »

Hope we have someone who can translate this.  It is from BOZO's myspace...looks like a  seminar he  attended having something to do with sex Monkey Devil!  take it away CARPE!!!!

Type:    
Party - Club Party
Start Time:    
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time:    
Monday, May 24, 2010 at 2:00pm
2783 N.ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL KISSIMMEE FL 34743

TACTICAS PARA HACER EL AMOR

Psicóloga, Sexologa, Profesora, Terapeuta Familiar, Productora de Televisión y Escritora; Nancy Alvarez es Doctora en Psicología Clínica y Terapia Familiar, y pertenece al Board Norteamericano de Sexologia.

EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA & FIESTA EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTAN EL SHOW DE COMEDIA, MUSICA, BAILE, COMIDA Y MUCHO MUCHO SEXO.....

PARA RESERVACIONES Y BOLETOS 407-668-3963
Anuciate este mes en el EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA y recibiras una mesa VIP comida bebidas para 5 personas para ver a la Dra. Nancy Alvarez

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313&v=wall&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=111012602270605

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 25, 2010, 06:59:38 PM »

Dang, I meant to add that BOZO was on the confirmed guest list Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 25, 2010, 07:03:12 PM »

You mean Jose Whiner?   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 25, 2010, 07:04:09 PM »

-----

few years. (none answer)

her.

I remember this soooooo well......goergieboy was out of control and had no idea what in the hell he was talking about...they have been handled with kid gloves by decent people and they still have managed to be the nastiest people on earth IMO

That is so true-
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 25, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.