March 28, 2024, 11:49:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 333867 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 26, 2010, 07:47:32 PM »

Hope we have someone who can translate this.  It is from BOZO's myspace...looks like a  seminar he  attended having something to do with sex Monkey Devil!  take it away CARPE!!!!

Type:    
Party - Club Party
Start Time:    
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time:    
Monday, May 24, 2010 at 2:00pm
2783 N.ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL KISSIMMEE FL 34743

TACTICAS PARA HACER EL AMOR

Psicóloga, Sexologa, Profesora, Terapeuta Familiar, Productora de Televisión y Escritora; Nancy Alvarez es Doctora en Psicología Clínica y Terapia Familiar, y pertenece al Board Norteamericano de Sexologia.

EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA & FIESTA EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTAN EL SHOW DE COMEDIA, MUSICA, BAILE, COMIDA Y MUCHO MUCHO SEXO.....

PARA RESERVACIONES Y BOLETOS 407-668-3963
Anuciate este mes en el EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA y recibiras una mesa VIP comida bebidas para 5 personas para ver a la Dra. Nancy Alvarez

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313&v=wall&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=111012602270605
OLE' Bozo is livin the dream now. Anyone notice the "clinic" hours? It's all night into the next day! Hispanic swingers? Guess he's not worried about his reputation or looking like an idiot...oh what am I saying....it's baez we're talking about, duh

Through google translator:

Spanish to English translationShow romanization
TACTICS TO MAKE LOVE

Psychologists, sexologists, Professor, Family Therapist, television producer and writer, Nancy Alvarez holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology and Family Therapy, and belongs to the American Board of Sexology.

FLORIDA SUN & HOLIDAY EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENT THE COMEDY SHOW, MUSIC, DANCING, FOOD AND MUCH MUCH SEX .....

407-668-3963 FOR RESERVATIONS AND TICKETS
Anuciate this month in the sun of Florida and will receive a VIP table beverages food for 5 people to see Dr. Nancy Alvarez

did anyone else know there was an American Board of Sexology??????????????? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

This guy, Bahyaz, is dumber than I thought (where are those dumbo ears).  You would think that he would have an ounce of sense...but...NO.  Great!  We'll have fun watching the "lead" attorney on the Casey Anthony case in the jury trial.  Of that....I have no doubt!

I love how the reporters are looking at him. LOL (And they were looking at him that way before I added the ears and trunk to him!) LOL

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: May 26, 2010, 08:24:57 PM »

Ok, you found it?
Look at the picture of his father. There's a clown picture above the couch!!!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: May 26, 2010, 08:25:41 PM »

Excellent as always, Brandi!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 26, 2010, 08:29:02 PM »

Get ready to LOL!

Bozo accepted my friend request. I invited him to play mafia wars. OMG! This is hilarious.

LOL.....mafia wars!  OHMYGAWD!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 26, 2010, 08:41:24 PM »

I know. It's hilarious! Let's see if he joins my mafia!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »

I totally agree with you Sunny, no such thing as a slam dunk, and a lot of stuff we have read and followed won't even be allowed into the trial, otherwise it would go on for a year. Short and too the point, but it will get so bogged down with the experts fighting on everything 

nrcg, I so agree with you.....I believe there is much that the jury will never see or hear in the capacity of being a juror. Heck a lot of the 'stuff' we have read comes from one person assuming something something or an interpretation and before long it has become FACT. Much of the lore has comes from Leonard Padilla.....someone mentioned last week right here that Kc was seen at a hotel talking on a phone. THAT came from LP....who said it came from an anonymous caller.....I call BULL on that as I do on much of what LP has said. Other people make statements as though it is a fact when in fact it is only that person's opinion. That is then read or repeated....and there it goes!! That is why I always try to remember to add IMO.....I so agree about the fighting of the experts.....LOL...a legal friend used to call them the prostitutes of the trial!!

Sunny, you are so right. I am still waiting to see proof that the Anthonys replaced their freezer. We must take care and not confuse rumor with fact. There is enough credible evidence to convict Casey ten times over. A death penalty qualified jury will weigh the evidence carefully. They will take to the jury room the proof that for 31 days Casey did not report her own flesh and blood missing. They will consider a mound of evidence that cannot be denied. They will also take the vision of that beautiful almost 3 year old that we here have grown to love and justice will be served. Beyond reasonable doubt.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 26, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »

Hope we have someone who can translate this.  It is from BOZO's myspace...looks like a  seminar he  attended having something to do with sex Monkey Devil!  take it away CARPE!!!!

Type:    
Party - Club Party
Start Time:    
Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time:    
Monday, May 24, 2010 at 2:00pm
2783 N.ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL KISSIMMEE FL 34743

TACTICAS PARA HACER EL AMOR

Psicóloga, Sexologa, Profesora, Terapeuta Familiar, Productora de Televisión y Escritora; Nancy Alvarez es Doctora en Psicología Clínica y Terapia Familiar, y pertenece al Board Norteamericano de Sexologia.

EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA & FIESTA EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENTAN EL SHOW DE COMEDIA, MUSICA, BAILE, COMIDA Y MUCHO MUCHO SEXO.....

PARA RESERVACIONES Y BOLETOS 407-668-3963
Anuciate este mes en el EL SOL DE LA FLORIDA y recibiras una mesa VIP comida bebidas para 5 personas para ver a la Dra. Nancy Alvarez

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313&v=wall&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=111012602270605
OLE' Bozo is livin the dream now. Anyone notice the "clinic" hours? It's all night into the next day! Hispanic swingers? Guess he's not worried about his reputation or looking like an idiot...oh what am I saying....it's baez we're talking about, duh

Through google translator:

Spanish to English translationShow romanization
TACTICS TO MAKE LOVE

Psychologists, sexologists, Professor, Family Therapist, television producer and writer, Nancy Alvarez holds a PhD in Clinical Psychology and Family Therapy, and belongs to the American Board of Sexology.

FLORIDA SUN & HOLIDAY EVENT PRODUCTIONS PRESENT THE COMEDY SHOW, MUSIC, DANCING, FOOD AND MUCH MUCH SEX .....

407-668-3963 FOR RESERVATIONS AND TICKETS
Anuciate this month in the sun of Florida and will receive a VIP table beverages food for 5 people to see Dr. Nancy Alvarez

did anyone else know there was an American Board of Sexology??????????????? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

This guy, Bahyaz, is dumber than I thought (where are those dumbo ears).  You would think that he would have an ounce of sense...but...NO.  Great!  We'll have fun watching the "lead" attorney on the Casey Anthony case in the jury trial.  Of that....I have no doubt!

I love how the reporters are looking at him. LOL (And they were looking at him that way before I added the ears and trunk to him!) LOL

Yep! That's him alright...thanks, Brandi!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: May 27, 2010, 07:10:57 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
New Caylee Anthony Photos Were Part Of Old Deal
05/26/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #368 on: May 27, 2010, 07:50:50 AM »

Brandi - you have outdone your self with the Bozo picture. Hopefully, he will have the memory of an elephant and when this is over and his skanky client is on death row, he will remember he is a FAILURE and go peacefully away.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 27, 2010, 08:07:18 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23693560/detail.html
New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
Prosecutors Asking Judge To Strike Down Defense's Death Penalty Motions

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT May 27, 2010
UPDATED: 6:57 am EDT May 27, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors are asking Judge Belvin Perry to strike down seven defense motions challenging Florida law as it relates to death sentences in the case against Casey Anthony.

In paperwork filed Wednesday, prosecutor Jeff Ashton called some of the motions "premature."

Anthony's defense is attacking Florida law that dictates whether someone convicted of a capitol felony like murder should be sentenced to life in prison or death.

Perry ordered the state to file a written response.

He has yet to rule.
Anthony Defense,Prosecution Argue Over Evidence  http://www.wesh.com/video/23673860/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 27, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors are asking Judge Belvin Perry to strike down seven defense motions challenging Florida law as it relates to death sentences in the case against Casey Anthony.

In paperwork filed Wednesday, prosecutor Jeff Ashton called some of the motions "premature."

Anthony's defense is attacking Florida law that dictates whether someone convicted of a capitol felony like murder should be sentenced to life in prison or death.

He has yet to rule.
Anthony Defense,Prosecution Argue Over Evidence  http://www.wesh.com/video/23673860/index.html

The silver lining in all these motions is that it reveals how little they have to defend her with, because they are focusing all their energies on sentencing/penalty phase. They know she is going DOWN..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 27, 2010, 09:50:43 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

He has yet to rule.

The silver lining in all these motions is that it reveals how little they have to defend her with, because they are focusing all their energies on sentencing/penalty phase. They know she is going DOWN..

Good point.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: May 27, 2010, 10:17:52 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
New Caylee Anthony Photos Were Part Of Old Deal
05/26/10

Good Morning Monks!!  thanks trim!  CBS can 'say' anything at this point.......but making the general public believe it is a whole different story............   Let's see...the A's were ordered to mediation in the foreclosure....#1. how are they paying the attorney? #2 what's to mediate IF they don't have any money...no income...no jobs...what are the mediating??  Wonder of there is some benefactor who will purchase the house and then turn around a give it to the A's? After all it is the only house Caylee ever knew and they vowed to keep it as a shrine to her memory...........I have not forgotten about the bank account in goergieboy's mother's name

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: May 27, 2010, 12:22:29 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-cbs-photos-20100527,0,7598760.story
 By Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel Television Critic

11:44 a.m. EDT, May 27, 2010
Context is important in stories, and WFTV-Channel 9 dropped context in reporting on the Casey Anthony saga on Wednesday night. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV reported that CBS News paid $20,000 for several photos of Casey and Caylee Anthony that were recently posted on the CBS web site. Those photos included one of Casey after giving birth to Caylee. Another showed Casey in her high-school senior portrait.

"CBS News says it got those photos last year," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.

Actually, CBS News last year paid George and Cindy Anthony $20,000 for a trove of material — videos and photos — that the network used on "The Early Show" and "48 Hours Mystery." The parents of Casey Anthony appeared on both those programs as well last fall.

Now you may not like that the Anthonys sold the material. And you may think it's wrong for networks to pay such licensing fees.

But the WFTV report made it sound as if CBS News had paid $20,000 just for those newly posted photos. And the network didn't. The new photos were part of the old licensing deal, CBS News said Monday.

My understanding is that under those deals, such material becomes a network's property in perpetuity. The network can use the photos and video as it sees fit.

Could more be coming?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d27-Casey-Anthony-case-Lawyers-want-to-question-inmate-pen-pal-of-mom-accused-of-murder-read-motion
Casey Anthony case: Lawyers want to question inmate pen pal of mom accused of murder, read motion
May 27, 1:25 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

Casey Anthony case: Lawyers want to question inmate pen pal of mom accused of murder, read motion

Lawyers for Kissimmee, Florida woman Zenaida Gonzalez, who’s suing Casey Anthony for defamation, want to question an inmate who the mother accused of murder communicated with while behind bars.

Gonzalez claims Casey ruined her life, reputation, and ability to earn a living due to statements made in the summer of 2008. At that time, Casey told authorities that she dropped her daughter, Caylee Anthony, off at Gonzalez’s apartment—claiming the woman was a regular babysitter of the 2-year-old. Casey then claimed that Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee, whose remains were found Dec. 11, 2008.

Gonzalez was cleared of any wrongdoing and Casey was eventually charged with the little girl‘s murder.
An investigation conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement found that while housed in the Orange County Jail, Casey became friends with Robyn Adams who doing time for drug charges.

Prosecutors obtained 50 notes and letters amounting to 250 handwritten pages from Casey to Adams, which Adams then gave to a third party.

Gonzalez’s attorneys are interested in the correspondence because in one letter, Casey wrote that Caylee’s alleged nanny had nothing to do with the toddler’s disappearance.

Casey remains behind bars and her murder trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »

Wanted to let y'all laugh with me...this is from BOZO's FB again...these are comments under  photo of his father....a dapper looking gentleman....but unfortunately there is a picture of a clown on the wall behind HIM.....I am redacting people's names...except for one you might recognize, BOZO's and any that seem to be his family... and leaving the comments of all......http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=149723&id=100000682230313&comments

wow nice looking man.....I see where you get your looks from..............
May 18 at 3:58pm ·

Jose Baez
You gotta love the plastic covered couches Smile
May 18 at 4:01pm ·

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Good looking man!
May 18 at 4:03pm ·

Laurette Lorie Gonzalez
For some reason I always thought you looked like grandma but now I think you look more like your dad.
May 18 at 4:05pm ·

XXXXXXXXXXXX
So what is up with the bozo clown pic in the background???
May 18 at 4:10pm ·

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lol@ Teresa
May 18 at 4:11pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Priceless!
May 18 at 4:18pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXX
digging the flood pants...lol
May 18 at 4:18pm ·

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
I remember plastic covered couches !
May 18 at 4:20pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Looks like a cool dude!
May 18 at 4:21pm · Flag

Jose Baez
Well Teresa they don't call me Bozo for nothing!

May 18 at 4:41pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Lol@ bozo aka Jose! Good one!
May 18 at 4:43pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXX
lol @ Bozo!!!!!
May 18 at 4:45pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXX
I gotta print this and drive to kissimmee........
May 18 at 4:50pm ·

Laurette Lorie Gonzalez
Tio, titi said she clearly remembers that clown picture!
May 18 at 4:53pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Like reagan said verify lol
May 18 at 4:54pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sorry i dont see the resemblance!
May 18 at 4:55pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
What a handsome man...is he still living?
May 18 at 5:42pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The clown picture in the background is going to give me nightmares. Thanks!
May 18 at 7:31pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXX
photoshop!
May 18 at 8:03pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXX
I've seen this guy around. Usually, he wears white shoes and is a mean dancer. His got this move shuffle and spin move that is hilarious.
May 18 at 8:48pm · Flag

Jose Baez
I never thought his pic would be such a huge hit. But Maggie is so protective of me and probably thinks I should take it down.
May 18 at 8:54pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Maybe its cuz i so love and respect my dad!
May 18 at 9:10pm · Flag

Craig Rivera   GERALDO'S BROTHER
very suave. it's nice to see you had the same couch covers that I did growing up. remember sticking to them whenever you wore shorts?
May 18 at 10:24pm · Flag

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ok im back on bodyguard duty!
May 18 at 11:00pm · Flag

Aisca Ileana Silva Rodriguez
NICE LOOKING GUY LIKE HIS SON ANSWER MY MESSENGES YOUR TITI
May 19 at 8:11am · Flag

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2010, 02:12:33 PM »

Wanted to let y'all laugh with me...this is from BOZO's FB again...these are comments under  photo of his father....a dapper looking gentleman....but unfortunately there is a picture of a clown on the wall behind HIM.....I am redacting people's names...except for one you might recognize, BOZO's and any that seem to be his family... and leaving the comments of all......http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=149723&id=100000682230313&comments
Thank you Sunny - and he thinks it is funny that some call him "Bozo" almost as if he is proud of it.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2010, 02:13:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-more-documents-20100527,0,7369925.story
Casey Anthony case: More documents filed in court today

By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
1:59 p.m. EDT, May 27, 2010
More documents were filed today in the case against Casey Anthony, the 24-year-old accused of killing her daughter, Caylee.

Prosecutors respond to various motions from the defense that challenge Florida's death penalty. Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton wrote that some of the defense' arguments are "premature as the court has yet to take evidence in the case." He also sites previous case rulings that support the death penalty.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. She remains in the Orange County Jail. Her trial is set for next year.

The toddler's remains were found in woods near her family home in December 2008 — five months after the 2-year-old was reported missing.

A hearing is scheduled on Tuesday when Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry will listen to several defense requests, including sealing jail visiting logs and reconsidering prior rulings by a previous judge who stepped down from the case.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2010, 03:40:40 PM »

Thank you Sunny - and he thinks it is funny that some call him "Bozo" almost as if he is proud of it.   

YW nrcg.....I have to admit he is give me some chuckles.....look in the dictionary under unprofessional and I'll bet it says Jose BOZO Baez!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.