April 26, 2024, 04:27:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334886 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2010, 03:41:41 PM »

Wanted to let y'all laugh with me...this is from BOZO's FB again...these are comments under  photo of his father....a dapper looking gentleman....but unfortunately there is a picture of a clown on the wall behind HIM.....I am redacting people's names...except for one you might recognize, BOZO's and any that seem to be his family... and leaving the comments of all......http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=149723&id=100000682230313&comments
Thank you Sunny - and he thinks it is funny that some call him "Bozo" almost as if he is proud of it.   

YW nrcg...MISSION.....sorry !!..I have to admit he is give me some chuckles.....look in the dictionary under unprofessional and I'll bet it says Jose BOZO Baez!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 27, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 

seriously about the clown picture??  thats funny....I remember seeing those as a child....(I have always been skeered of clowns)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2010, 03:50:57 PM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 

seriously about the clown picture??  thats funny....I remember seeing those as a child....(I have always been skeered of clowns)
There are some amazing clown paintings out there, Baez's dad is not bad looking at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2010, 03:53:39 PM »

Re: the lady who conducted the sex therapy seminar that BOZO attended

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Alvarez_%28psychologist%29

Nancy Alvarez (psychologist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Nancy Alvarez
Born    10/10/1951
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Occupation    Talk show host
Psychologist
Website
http://www.nancyalvarez.com

Nancy Alvarez is a Dominican television personality who, as a psychologist, sexologist and family therapist, is best known for hosting the talk show ¿Quién Tiene La Razón? [Who's Right?]. She has also had a career as a singer and entertainer, starting in the 1970s and resuming in the 2000s.

A native of Santo Domingo, Nancy Alvarez began her professional career as a performer at the age of 15 and soon became the lead singer with Michel Camilo's Band, an international group which toured in the 1970s. By the 1980s, following her studies, she began a new career a television producer and host, specializing in personal and family relationships and sex therapy. Among the number of programs she produced was Only for Adults [Solo para Adultos] (1985–89) and the section Prohibido [Forbidden] which, for four years, was a part of the show 100 Grados [100 Degrees). Her other productions included the educational program Bloque de Fuego [Fire Block] for which she received several awards, Nancy en Especial and El Alma Desnuda de los Famosos [The Naked Soul of Celebrities]. ¿Quién Tiene La Razón?, her most recent program, produced by Venevision International, has been broadcast by Univision.

Nancy Alvarez is also a writer, frequently contributing to several newspapers in Santo Domingo. She started writing for the El Nacional in 1995, subsequenrly contributing articles to Listín Diario and Ultima Hora. In 1997, she began writing a column for Hoy and El Nacional. Among her professional activities has been service as vice-president of the Center of Clinical and Industrial Psychology. She is also the president of Psychology and Sexuality Counselors, Inc. and has devoted time for private counseling.

In 2005, Nancy Alvarez decided to return to the musical stage, without leaving her career as a sexologist, and thus created a unique performance, educating her audience in matters of sex and, at the same time, performing related songs. She started presenting these stand-up musical performances in Puerto Rico and the shows have continued to be presented throughout the world, receiving highly positive reviews New York, Miami, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. Her partner in the show is the Puerto Rican singer and composer Lou Briel, performing as singer and musical director. The most recent title for the show has been Sólo para Hombres... y también para Mujeres.

In 2009 Nancy underwent multiple plastic surgery procedures[1]

Nancy Alvarez is divorced and has a daughter from a previous marriage.

Nancy Alvarez has received a number of degrees throughout her career:

* Licensed in Clinical Psychology from the Pedro Henríquez Ureña University in Santo Domingo.
    * Master's degree in Sexual and Couples Therapy from APEC University in Santo Domingo.
    * Currently working on a Master's degree in Family therapy from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo.
    * Currently working on a Doctorate in Family therapy from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo.
    * Master's degree in PNL, certified by INLPTA from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    * Post-graduate in Human sexuality from the American Academy of Clinical Sexologists, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
    * Trained as a Regression therapist in past lives with Brian Weiss and Dr. Roger Woolger.
    * Hypnotherapy, Wellness and Life Enhancement Training Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
    * Hypnotherapy and Clinical Hypnosis from the Hypnotherapy Center of Miami, Florida.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: May 27, 2010, 04:18:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23699671/detail.html
Prosecutors File Response In Casey Case
Posted: 3:35 pm EDT May 27, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed their response Thursday (read it) in the case against Casey Anthony, to the defense's motions challenging the death penalty.
Hearing http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696908/detail.html
Prosecutor's Response http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696957/detail.html
The state is calling Casey's attorneys’ arguments against the death penalty, pre-mature since evidence has not been formally presented to the court.

Casey's defense team has submitted seven motions trying to prove a death sentence would be unconstitutional in this case.

Also, Casey Anthony is scheduled to be in court Tuesday afternoon, June 1 (read it), where Judge Belvin Perry will hear motions involving jail visiting log records, rulings by former judge, aggravating circumstances, and a supplemental motion to compel forensic evidence.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 27, 2010, 04:32:03 PM »

Well, doesn't everyone want a singer and entertainer when going to a psychologist? When things get rough during a session, she can burst into a song and dance  Do you think she is the mystery expert?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 27, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23699671/detail.html
Prosecutors File Response In Casey Case
Posted: 3:35 pm EDT May 27, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed their response Thursday (read it) in the case against Casey Anthony, to the defense's motions challenging the death penalty.
Hearing http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696908/detail.html
Prosecutor's Response http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696957/detail.html
The state is calling Casey's attorneys’ arguments against the death penalty, pre-mature since evidence has not been formally presented to the court.

Casey's defense team has submitted seven motions trying to prove a death sentence would be unconstitutional in this case.

Also, Casey Anthony is scheduled to be in court Tuesday afternoon, June 1 (read it), where Judge Belvin Perry will hear motions involving jail visiting log records, rulings by former judge, aggravating circumstances, and a supplemental motion to compel forensic evidence.
Thanks Trimm
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: May 27, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »

Well, doesn't everyone want a singer and entertainer when going to a psychologist? When things get rough during a session, she can burst into a song and dance  Do you think she is the mystery expert?

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2010, 06:36:13 PM »

Good Late Afternoon Monkeys,

I feel so behind. I have not caught up to date. I did spend quite a long time the other night going through the 500+ documents released ... a short while ago.  I skipped through all the pages that were when Caylee was missing ( dates) and went right to the Dec 2008 paperwork.

I was reading the pdf from my laptop and ironically watching Dr. G the Medical Examiner at the same time. Dr. G was doing an autopsy on a 3 yr old boy. He had died unexpectedly. She said in comment that " Autopsy's" on children for her are difficult, she said she has to check her emotions at the door. She said as well that for Her, that finding out a child has died from something other than " Health related" issues- for her to prove they died from abuse and or were murdered  She said " This is why I do what I do" so I can then provide the proper information to the authorities so " whoever hurt" said Child will be locked up forever. She said in a way " I am their voice" after my findings and I can only hope these Children receive the justice they so deserve.  I can't imagine what was going through her mind, when she did Caylee's Autopsy. Turned out the boy within this particular case " Was Abused" horribly by the Mother's live in Boyfriend * Husband of less than months. He, the boy, died from a severe blow/blows to the abdomen. The Man was put in jail, and the Mother was too charged with neglect. She was aware of the abuse and never attempted to protect her little boy.  What's wrong with these Mom's.  Gawd.
Going back to Caylee.
The Pdf's,  what stood out in my mind was within the " ledger of items, Sigh Bones" found at the scene - Woods. I can't tell you what page its on. But it is stated that a  " Atlas Bone" was found. It was a half and or broken. Not fully intact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28anatomy%29
snipped: The atlas is the topmost vertebra, and – along with the Axis – forms the joint connecting the skull and spine. The atlas and axis are specialized to allow a greater range of motion than normal vertebrae. They are responsible for the nodding and rotation movements of the head.

The Atlas' chief peculiarity is that it has no body, it is ring-like, and consists of an anterior and a posterior arch and two lateral masses. The Atlas and Axis are important neurologically because the brain stem extends down to the Axis.
--
Granted it would be a tiny bone due to Caylee's age. Within the discovery " some bones were somewhat intact" and ..it just makes me wonder with the " Neck Breaking" searches on the Anthony computer. Could Caylee have had her neck broken ? prior to death? or right after?  - Or did Slore attempt to break little Caylee's Neck and she thought it would be simple - yet it wasn't. At this point, I simply cannot out rule anything of Casey's capabilities. The duct tape wrapped around her skull is another ..ghastly yet hmm?
I don't know if any of my Monkey's have ever experience this ..I have few times in my life. Never to be forgotten. Have you ever " Jumped" or made a certain jerk reaction * within your neck* that it felt like someone was yanking your tongue out of your head -and you simply cannot move - and it hurts like H@ll. Almost as if your stunned. It's like hitting your funny bone - but its in your upper neck/skull/back. It fades after a few minutes. I wish I knew what caused such pain. I would not wish it on anyone. Casey seems " within her" not one to know what pain is. She has no conscience.  It as well just burned me up - to read and see again that Caylee's body was put into the trash bags - then the laundry bag. ( I could and will make a new post on this topic) - my next post.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081023123858AAwfY1y
A person asked on Yahoo Questions " If your neck breaks? do you die instantly " basically the question. The answer from a Med Student:
Hello! Here's the explanation:
You actually have SEVEN cervical vertebrae (neck bones), not 8 (like Khadiva said). Your C1 or atlas bone sits at the very top of your neck and your C2 or axis bone sits just below the atlas. Your axis has a part that protrudes and is called the dens. The dens sits in a little circle made of bone and ligaments. When someone, for example, "hangs themself" the dens breaks the ligaments and the dens invades the spinal cord, spilling out spinal fluid. Without spinal fluid you die. Does that make sense?
--I know that her little body was open to all elements and animals. But it struck me that they found " half" of her Atlas Bone. From what I read it was just that. The other half was not recovered. I don't how much Dr. G would be able to " discover" if it were a broken neck truly - with what little she had to "autopsy" to complete her diagnosis/cause of death.
  Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2010, 07:23:15 PM »

I noticed that she does "stand up musical performances".  I'm so grateful that they aren't done lying down! Monkey Devil!
Mystery expert?  I wonder if Baez wants the JAC to pay for this "seminar"? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #390 on: May 27, 2010, 07:58:36 PM »

Going back to the PDF's the 500+ pages of FBI/LE - paperwork. Released end of May 2010

The paperwork stating Caylee being put into the trash bags and Laundry bag -
Her Clothing worn at the time - her death

We all know " with Proof" that Caylee was alive on Father's Day. Due to the video taken with her Great Grandfather and Cindy being present. What happened after Cindy and Caylee returned home - is most crucial.

Has been said - via Cindy - that Cindy/Caylee were home around 4pm
That after the trip to Mt. Dora, they returned home. Casey was ??? MIA.
snipped: http://humbleopinionforum.net/cma-timeline-june-1-15-2008/
SUN, June 15, 2008 – FATHER’S DAY!  Cindy took Caylee to visit with Alex P. (Caylee’s maternal Great Grandfather) at Avante Mt. Dora Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.

In addition to Cindy video-taping Caylee reading a book and being held by her Great Grandfather, Alex P.  Cindy also took a photo at 12:03 p.m. on her digital camera.  According to Cindy, the visit with her father lasted approximately 2 hours. Then Cindy & Caylee had lunch with Shirley P. (Caylee’s maternal Great Grandmother) at her home in Mt. Dora, FL. [discovery doc p. 662]
Cindy and Caylee returned home later that afternoon around 4:00 p.m.  After giving Caylee dinner, they took a swim in the pool.  Casey came home at approx 7:30 p.m.
According to George, Casey’s car was in the driveway when he arrived home from work. He had worked the 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. shift (per work schedule on George’s timesheet from Security Forces).

Let's do some Math.
I mapped it on Google. This is general mileage/ time - Orlando to Mt. Dora = 45 min drive one way. I am padding the time a bit back and forth -
Morning of Father's Day - ((( First where was Casey that morning)))
10:30 am - Cindy and Caylee leave Orlando to Mt. Dora Great Grandfather Nursing Home
11:20 am - arrive at Nursing Home
12:00 Noon - Photos and video created of Caylee and Great Grandfather
1:30pm - 2:00 pm -Cindy, Caylee and Grandma Shirley leave/ meet up at Grandma Shirley's For Chili / Visit
3:10pm - Cindy and Caylee leave Grandma Shirleys and head home
4:00pm - Cindy and Caylee are Home in Orlando

***George is working 3pm-11pm - He leaves House at 2:30pm and returns at 11:30pm (( questionable return time,  since GA is known for wandering once he is out and about ))
He states that Casey's Car was in the Driveway when he came home from work.

Casey is said to stroll in at 7:30pm - That it is said Casey finds Cindy and Caylee in the Pool - Swimming. * My recall of being a Mom of a once 3 yr old - this was a Big Day filled with lots of stimulation and more than likely Caylee was super tired by/during 7:30pm.
My thoughts: After the Swim,  Cindy bathed Caylee -in a warm tub and put her jammies on.
Caylee had to be " sleepy" and just wanting to go to bed. Not wanting anything to do with " Mother of the Year - Casey " ... who worked really hard throwing back Beers and giggles all day.

Cindy puts Caylee to bed. Arguments start -  snarky remarks are made from Cindy's mouth to Casey's face. Monday morning is coming and Cindy has to be at work the next morning early. She is tired and has said " Enough already". Casey is whining and saying her normal rebuttal " Whatever Mother Talk to the Hand" ... (( What was it that Night, of all nights that made Casey Snap? )) This is the question.  Was it true that Cindy threatened Casey  " I am taking Custody of Caylee" - Had Cindy said this many times - yet this time it sunk into Casey's head that Cindy was not making any deals ??
* Been said that Cindy was seeing the counselor that she was told by a professional - " Gain Custody of your Granddaughter and Throw Casey out on her Duff" Let her sink or swim.
Did that "counselor give Cindy the Ammo" that Casey so dreaded to hear - that MOM was talking to an outside Party - and that this was not just Cindy spewing .. her normal gripes/rants/raves. That Casey  Shocked felt - HOLY S#IT - MOM is not Playing- She means it. Then after they said their final words that evening. Casey went into her bedroom and started plotting and planning.  Not that any of it was first thoughts - But this Cindy conversation Kicked off Casey to go " Into that dark place she already owned in her head" If I only never had Caylee - I would have such a Beautiful Life. Its all Caylee's Fault that I cannot have my life handed to me on a silver platter - as I once did. Provided and Paid for by Cindy and George. Casey laid in her bad that night and stewed like no other.
Cindy said to Casey that Night - I am taking Caylee away from you - and Kicking Your arse to the curb!! Your OUT. Casey's worst nightmare. Casey laid in bed that night and or was online with her boys/toys/gfriends -typed to them on IM:  Soon everything is going to be awesome " like" I am going to move out and have " like"  the best life ever. I will have my own place etc ... no mention of Caylee. It's going to be ME ME ME and all of my so called friends living it up from here on out.

What time did Casey wake up that Morning of the 16th? Did George really see Caylee? Did he really ? I don't think he did. Cindy was gone early early that morning. George was fully aware of the argument from the night prior- due to Cindy more than likely gave him a 411- relentlessly when he laid in bed with her * after he returned home from work. Tension building in the Ant House- more so than normal. The morning of the 16th - all was a weird quiet - that GA didn't quite know what to do. So he side stepped around his normal routine. Waiting for Casey to play the first card. She acted " Most Proficient" Quite the opposite from what GA expected. Casey woke up then dressed herself in work clothes, dressed Caylee  (( hidden agenda just in case, so she could make up to her Dad - Oh I'm dropping Caylee off and going to Work)) ... and thought her Dad was out of the house. He wasn't  yet gone so she laid low, she could then have slipped Caylee a mickey of sorts " Chloroform" - to make her woozy enough - threw her into the laundry bag and plunked her into her car trunk. Casey waited right up to the Minute that GA was to leave for work. No thoughts or worries. Since she more than likely rambled around the house in the infamous " Dress Pants/shirt" that GA could see - it was just another day. He left for work. He never saw Caylee that morning. He was probably thinking WOW that argument with Cindy last night really KNOCKED some Sense into Casey - She is doing a great job. 
all above is just my thoughts as I try to puzzle the pieces together.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 27, 2010, 08:02:42 PM »

I am not skeered of clowns, but I sure would be if one was my lawyer!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2010, 08:07:50 PM »

Hi Ms Bearly ... I no likey Clowns either, never have ... Bobo the Clown Atty is what he is " A Con Man" in a suit paid for by Disney. ABC.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2010, 08:09:16 PM »

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2010, 08:22:39 PM »

Good Late Afternoon Monkeys,

I feel so behind. I have not caught up to date. I did spend quite a long time the other night going through the 500+ documents released ... a short while ago.  I skipped through all the pages that were when Caylee was missing ( dates) and went right to the Dec 2008 paperwork.

I was reading the pdf from my laptop and ironically watching Dr. G the Medical Examiner at the same time. Dr. G was doing an autopsy on a 3 yr old boy. He had died unexpectedly. She said in comment that " Autopsy's" on children for her are difficult, she said she has to check her emotions at the door. She said as well that for Her, that finding out a child has died from something other than " Health related" issues- for her to prove they died from abuse and or were murdered  She said " This is why I do what I do" so I can then provide the proper information to the authorities so " whoever hurt" said Child will be locked up forever. She said in a way " I am their voice" after my findings and I can only hope these Children receive the justice they so deserve.  I can't imagine what was going through her mind, when she did Caylee's Autopsy. Turned out the boy within this particular case " Was Abused" horribly by the Mother's live in Boyfriend * Husband of less than months. He, the boy, died from a severe blow/blows to the abdomen. The Man was put in jail, and the Mother was too charged with neglect. She was aware of the abuse and never attempted to protect her little boy.  What's wrong with these Mom's.  Gawd.
Going back to Caylee.
The Pdf's,  what stood out in my mind was within the " ledger of items, Sigh Bones" found at the scene - Woods. I can't tell you what page its on. But it is stated that a  " Atlas Bone" was found. It was a half and or broken. Not fully intact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28anatomy%29
snipped: The atlas is the topmost vertebra, and – along with the Axis – forms the joint connecting the skull and spine. The atlas and axis are specialized to allow a greater range of motion than normal vertebrae. They are responsible for the nodding and rotation movements of the head.

The Atlas' chief peculiarity is that it has no body, it is ring-like, and consists of an anterior and a posterior arch and two lateral masses. The Atlas and Axis are important neurologically because the brain stem extends down to the Axis.
--
Granted it would be a tiny bone due to Caylee's age. Within the discovery " some bones were somewhat intact" and ..it just makes me wonder with the " Neck Breaking" searches on the Anthony computer. Could Caylee have had her neck broken ? prior to death? or right after?  - Or did Slore attempt to break little Caylee's Neck and she thought it would be simple - yet it wasn't. At this point, I simply cannot out rule anything of Casey's capabilities. The duct tape wrapped around her skull is another ..ghastly yet hmm?
I don't know if any of my Monkey's have ever experience this ..I have few times in my life. Never to be forgotten. Have you ever " Jumped" or made a certain jerk reaction * within your neck* that it felt like someone was yanking your tongue out of your head -and you simply cannot move - and it hurts like H@ll. Almost as if your stunned. It's like hitting your funny bone - but its in your upper neck/skull/back. It fades after a few minutes. I wish I knew what caused such pain. I would not wish it on anyone. Casey seems " within her" not one to know what pain is. She has no conscience.  It as well just burned me up - to read and see again that Caylee's body was put into the trash bags - then the laundry bag. ( I could and will make a new post on this topic) - my next post.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081023123858AAwfY1y
A person asked on Yahoo Questions " If your neck breaks? do you die instantly " basically the question. The answer from a Med Student:
Hello! Here's the explanation:
You actually have SEVEN cervical vertebrae (neck bones), not 8 (like Khadiva said). Your C1 or atlas bone sits at the very top of your neck and your C2 or axis bone sits just below the atlas. Your axis has a part that protrudes and is called the dens. The dens sits in a little circle made of bone and ligaments. When someone, for example, "hangs themself" the dens breaks the ligaments and the dens invades the spinal cord, spilling out spinal fluid. Without spinal fluid you die. Does that make sense?
--I know that her little body was open to all elements and animals. But it struck me that they found " half" of her Atlas Bone. From what I read it was just that. The other half was not recovered. I don't how much Dr. G would be able to " discover" if it were a broken neck truly - with what little she had to "autopsy" to complete her diagnosis/cause of death.
  Sad

Deenie,

Thank you for such a thought provoking post about the possibility of a broken neck.  It's VERY interesting.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »

Puzzler - it just stood out to me - that it was documented " a broken half piece of Atlas Bone" recovered -

I didn't even know what an Atlas Bone was - that is when I took the time to look it up-- then to find it was the bone that basically holds the skull to the neck - I got shivers.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2010, 09:03:23 PM »

Puzzler - it just stood out to me - that it was documented " a broken half piece of Atlas Bone" recovered -

I didn't even know what an Atlas Bone was - that is when I took the time to look it up-- then to find it was the bone that basically holds the skull to the neck - I got shivers.

Interesting, Deenie.  I remembered there was talk of a broken bone, but I thought it was the end of a leg bone, that was thought to have broken off after her death.  If it is a broken piece of the Atlas Bone, that could be huge.  I think they could tell somehow if it was broken before or after death.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »

I don't have a facebook/myspace/myface, etc. account so I cannot see the pictures you are talking about ;-(

So I imagined this is the picture on the wall behind Jose's father?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2010, 09:18:57 PM »

Interesting, Deenie.  I remembered there was talk of a broken bone, but I thought it was the end of a leg bone, that was thought to have broken off after her death.  If it is a broken piece of the Atlas Bone, that could be huge.  I think they could tell somehow if it was broken before or after death.
could be either one - AK - I don't know was it broken prior to death, cause of death within, after death,  or other --- that it was broken due to the elements of ... I don't want to say ..uggh.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2010, 09:24:25 PM »

could be either one - AK - I don't know was it broken prior to death, cause of death within, after death,  or other --- that it was broken due to the elements of ... I don't want to say ..uggh.

Just an added thought - the bone itself had to be the size of a 50 cent piece - for Caylee's age -maybe smaller...How is it that only 1/2 of it was found... why ? I would think if it "ugh " was a animal that had this bone - they would have carried it away intact - not left 1/2.
I dunno. Just strange. Very Strange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.