April 19, 2024, 11:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334643 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2010, 10:05:33 AM »

Regarding BLINK.  Also, it's very late and Blink could be asleep.   

She doesn't close her eyes for the night, she just Blinks!  She must be on an undercover mission, not an under the covers mission.

You're too funny. I just read the post about the HinkyMeter problems. That's really sad.

Here is an update from today:

Well, as I warned you, the re-install didn’t go without hiccups.   The Hinky Meter appears to at least be working to where you all can have discussions now.  Which I’m grateful for.

Please read the rest of her story at her site  www.thehinkymeter.com .  I wish her well.

an angelic monkey

thanks Bearly.....me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

WO, I haven't read Blink's latest so I can't help....but I can't imagine how latents on the outside of the trunk could be important for the same reasons you mentioned. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2010, 10:08:36 AM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

Oh!!  yes......I would BET Ga and Ca wiped it down............

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2010, 10:15:19 AM »

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

But sometimes in a flurry of cleaning, you just can't wipe everything away.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2010, 10:52:43 AM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.

From what I understand the "incest" laws have been reversed and even taken off the books in some states as a result of lawsuits filed by the homosexual lobby and supporters. They are considered archaic in our "more enlightened society today by those who want them removed all together.  In the states they do still exist they seem to be pretty much ignored if the participants are of the age of consent. I could not find anywhere persons had been charged with incest except in the case of minors.   In researching all of this, it became obvious to me that no one seems to be charged with this as a crime . (if they ever were as adults) I don't know if that is because the crime is hard to prove or they just don't do it.

Pretty interesting stuff but sure hope no one ever wants my computer trail later as they will think I am some kind of pervert looking up all the incest laws. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2010, 11:01:26 AM »

that's true....and I gather it's not known or is not being told who's finger print it is...........if there's enough to know.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.

From what I understand the "incest" laws have been reversed and even taken off the books in some states as a result of lawsuits filed by the homosexual lobby and supporters. They are considered archaic in our "more enlightened society today by those who want them removed all together.  In the states they do still exist they seem to be pretty much ignored if the participants are of the age of consent. I could not find anywhere persons had been charged with incest except in the case of minors.   In researching all of this, it became obvious to me that no one seems to be charged with this as a crime . (if they ever were as adults) I don't know if that is because the crime is hard to prove or they just don't do it.

Pretty interesting stuff but sure hope no one ever wants my computer trail later as they will think I am some kind of pervert looking up all the incest laws. LOL
Probably wouldn't be good. I appreciate all this info, really didn't know this stuff.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »

that's true....and I gather it's not known or is not being told who's finger print it is...........if there's enough to know.
Would like to know whose finger print, but probably is George or Cindy, the cleaners in the family 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 11:11:23 AM »

In the United States, every state and the District of Columbia have some form of codified incest prohibition but are rarely enforced.  However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989 as did some other states in the following years. Ohio only targets parental figures; New Jersey and some other states do not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.  Massachusetts issues a penalty of up to 20 years' imprisonment for those engaging in sexual activities with relatives closer than first cousins  and Hawaii  up to 5 years in jail for "sexual penetration" with certain blood relatives and in-laws.

In most states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, and in some states, first cousins. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

Many other countries have never had or have removed the incest laws.

Incest is legal in Belgium; the age of consent is 16.

In India legal statutes do not contain any specific provisions against incest

Incest is not prohibited under Portuguese law.

In Russia, consensual sex between adults, including incest, is not a crime

Incest as such is not prohibited by law in Sweden

In Brazil and France, incest is allowed. It is not against the law in either country.

In Japan, while incest is frowned upon morally, it is not illegal

Incest is legal in Brazil; the age of consent is 14.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2010, 11:12:53 AM »

It is.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2010, 11:16:48 AM »

Probably wouldn't be good. I appreciate all this info, really didn't know this stuff.

Sure more than I ever wanted to know too.............but since some thought if a family member was Caylee's father, then automatically they would have been charged by the state for incest, which reading up on this may not be valid.  I am still thinking that KC may use that excuse as her defense with the "blackouts" professionals attribute to women who have been in incestuous relationships for long periods of time.

Those letters serve a purpose, and I am leaning toward those being part of her defense and the reason they want to "hide" the identity of their so called "experts" who are going to testify. .

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2010, 11:18:02 AM »

Would like to know whose finger print, but probably is George or Cindy, the cleaners in the family 

It's probably the person who wiped it clean, either that or Henry Lee's.

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »

Another thought on this incest thing and why no charges were brought if it was a family member.

What if the person responsible made a deal with the state to testify against KC in exchange for no charges being brought against them? It has been said the state "knows" who the father is and that is sealed, so WHY would that not be released?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2010, 11:28:35 AM »

I found this interesting to watch yesterday. It beats hitting your toe with a hammer!

The continuing adventures of Papa Jo Jo and Princess Poopie Pants

Aug. 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206723/index.html

They discuss Caylee's birthday, how they are cashing in on her murder (basically), and
how Lee is a wiz-bang marketing genius.

Is that why he parks cars now? ahem... excuse me - he is a manager of a TRANSPORTATION company. Yes, that is the ticket!!!

My absolute favorite line of Lee's came in his first deposition -

"Mom's brain was BEATING 50,000 times per minute!"

(as Cindy was grilling Casey why hadn't she reported Caylee missing for 31 whole days)

You're an idiot Lee.... Mallory told you that, right? 

Monkey Devil!

Appreciate the memory refreshers--looking at these years later & with somewhat clearer vision is interesting.  George wants to be an entrepreneur & Casey wants out of jail. lol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »

Another thought on this incest thing and why no charges were brought if it was a family member.

What if the person responsible made a deal with the state to testify against KC in exchange for no charges being brought against them? It has been said the state "knows" who the father is and that is sealed, so WHY would that not be released?
Excellent point.  I'm going to say it again, just praying this is not the case for several reasons 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »

Sure more than I ever wanted to know too.............but since some thought if a family member was Caylee's father, then automatically they would have been charged by the state for incest, which reading up on this may not be valid.  I am still thinking that KC may use that excuse as her defense with the "blackouts" professionals attribute to women who have been in incestuous relationships for long periods of time.

Those letters serve a purpose, and I am leaning toward those being part of her defense and the reason they want to "hide" the identity of their so called "experts" who are going to testify. .

In that case, I think they should try both Lee and George for incest and see what becomes of it before her trial.  If there was incest, it does not seem to have been okay with her, therefore, it appears, if it even happened, to also be rape.  That would clear up any discrepancy before the trial occurs.  The Anthonys, through counsel, have already denied this.  I think one of the reasons they are avoiding publicity is they know this question will come up in any interview.  If this is true, get it off the table before the defense even puts the tablecloth on.

We know the defense reads the blogs.  Many here have already stated they would not convict Casey, in case of incest, of killing her daughter.  If they are reading here, that is the one thing they know now will keep her from death. 

I believe in miracles!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2010, 11:45:16 AM »

In that case, I think they should try both Lee and George for incest and see what becomes of it before her trial.  If there was incest, it does not seem to have been okay with her, therefore, it appears, if it even happened, to also be rape.  That would clear up any discrepancy before the trial occurs.  The Anthonys, through counsel, have already denied this.  I think one of the reasons they are avoiding publicity is they know this question will come up in any interview.  If this is true, get it off the table before the defense even puts the tablecloth on.

We know the defense reads the blogs.  Many here have already stated they would not convict Casey, in case of incest, of killing her daughter.  If they are reading here, that is the one thing they know now will keep her from death. 

Yes, that is their only chance in avoiding the DP that I can see at this point. The babysitter crap will never fly and they know that is a done deal with the public.

I do remember the FBI report cleared Lee of paternity but nothing has ever been said about anyone else that I can find. The allies were interesting in that report, which led me to believe it was another close relationship.  I have tried to find if there was an uncle, half brother, etc in that family who lived close but have not had any luck in that. On one of the blogs out of Ohio someone claimed GA had an older son by a previous marriage but I have not been able to find anything else about that. I have found where he was married before though.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »

Yes, that is their only chance in avoiding the DP that I can see at this point. The babysitter crap will never fly and they know that is a done deal with the public.

I do remember the FBI report cleared Lee of paternity but nothing has ever been said about anyone else that I can find. The allies were interesting in that report, which led me to believe it was another close relationship.  I have tried to find if there was an uncle, half brother, etc in that family who lived close but have not had any luck in that. On one of the blogs out of Ohio someone claimed GA had an older son by a previous marriage but I have not been able to find anything else about that. I have found where he was married before though.
I was one that said I wouldn't convict her of the DP if incest was the case. But for me I personally wouldn't want to be on any DP case and would make my intentions known, if for some reason this would ever happen to me. I'm not against the DP, just that I wouldn't want to be responsible for someone getting it, if that makes any sense.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2010, 12:03:05 PM »

BINGO
and he gave grand jury testimony?   
BINGO
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2010, 12:04:41 PM »

LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.