April 26, 2024, 04:51:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334903 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: May 27, 2010, 09:33:09 PM »

Puzzler - it just stood out to me - that it was documented " a broken half piece of Atlas Bone" recovered -

I didn't even know what an Atlas Bone was - that is when I took the time to look it up-- then to find it was the bone that basically holds the skull to the neck - I got shivers.

Interesting, Deenie.  I remembered there was talk of a broken bone, but I thought it was the end of a leg bone, that was thought to have broken off after her death.  If it is a broken piece of the Atlas Bone, that could be huge.  I think they could tell somehow if it was broken before or after death.
could be either one - AK - I don't know was it broken prior to death, cause of death within, after death,  or other --- that it was broken due to the elements of ... I don't want to say ..uggh.

I vaguely remember discussing the atlas bone here. I did a google search and found this so far:

a comment in the article:
October 2nd, 2009 at 12:30 pm

If anyone read the evidence of bones collected they will see they retrived 1/2 vetabra and 1/2 atlas bone not fused- I bet the prosecutors already know how Cayee died.. im still doing my homework! and to all those people – yes you are right the only reason they are talking right now is to get you to take your eyes off the stain in the trunk!
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-jose-baez-tells-today-that-the-truth-will-come-out-at-trial-if-we-get-to-that-point.html?cid=6a00d83451c3cb69e20120a60c197f970c&wpmp_switcher=mobile

I am still searching.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 27, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »

More info on the atlas bone from wikipedia:

Development
The atlas ossifies from 3 centers.

The atlas is usually ossified from three centers.

Of these, one appears in each lateral mass about the seventh week of fetal life, and extends backward; at birth, these portions of bone are separated from one another behind by a narrow interval filled with cartilage.

Between the third and fourth years they unite either directly or through the medium of a separate center developed in the cartilage.

At birth, the anterior arch consists of cartilage; in this a separate center appears about the end of the first year after birth, and joins the lateral masses from the sixth to the eighth year.

The lines of union extend across the anterior portions of the superior articular facets.

Occasionally there is no separate center, the anterior arch being formed by the forward extension and ultimate junction of the two lateral masses; sometimes this arch is ossified from two centers, one on either side of the middle line.

Injuries
A break in the first vertebra is referred to as a Jefferson fracture.

The pharyngeal and retropharyngeal inflammations may cause decalcification of atlas vertebra. This may lead to loosening of attachments of transverse ligament which may eventually yield. This allows the dens of axis to move and exert pressure on spinal cord causing sudden death.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #402 on: May 27, 2010, 09:57:40 PM »

Thank You Brandi 
The other thing too within " childrens bones" - I learned this from my Daugther's doctor when she broke her wrist. She was in 2nd grade. My Daughter was driving a Golf Cart - yes she was. She was allowed to drive it " I was not there, I was at Work" via my Mother. I kept saying she was way too young to operate/drive a golf cart. Who am I? My Mother owned the Golf cart. She/My Daughter thought the Golf Cart was shut off and went to get off - she released her foot of the brake and jumped - Well the cart was still in drive and threw her - Hard. She broke her wrist. Should never have happened in the first place.
The Doc's Words - the Doc who set her arm and casted it. 
Kid's bones are very soft and spongy and they are no different from a small branch on a healthy tree. He asked me  "Have you ever cut a branch from a tree- and looked at its center its wet/green and very pliable " Basically he said "this is very much like a child's bone" and "It takes a lot for a child to have a Broken Bone" because of its pliability. That children's bones are not dense and hardened like an adults. He said Adults bones " Snap/crack/fracture". Where with children their bones tend too -almost fray - they don't really snap or break. Fray is not the right word. Spindle maybe is better word. Within children's bodies skeletal system are " growth plates within every joint * not cartilage " that remain spongy and filled with blood - that they are key/sole connection for their bones to continue to grow as they age.
Thinking of Caylee and her age - she would be much younger than My Daughter - for her bones to be broken - it would take great force and effort. With her being alive or just after death - to break her neck / or any crucial life sustaining bones. Gawd what a sick thought.
Again My Brain screams - that Casey was capable of anything. She is a Monster. Pure Evil.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #403 on: May 27, 2010, 10:00:58 PM »

Development

Of these, one appears in each lateral mass about the seventh week of fetal life, and extends backward; at birth, these portions of bone are separated from one another behind by a narrow interval filled with cartilage.

Between the third and fourth years they unite either directly or through the medium of a separate center developed in the cartilage.

At birth, the anterior arch consists of cartilage; in this a separate center appears about the end of the first year after birth, and joins the lateral masses from the sixth to the eighth year.

The lines of union extend across the anterior portions of the superior articular facets.

Occasionally there is no separate center, the anterior arch being formed by the forward extension and ultimate junction of the two lateral masses; sometimes this arch is ossified from two centers, one on either side of the middle line.

Injuries

The pharyngeal and retropharyngeal inflammations may cause decalcification of atlas vertebra. This may lead to loosening of attachments of transverse ligament which may eventually yield. This allows the dens of axis to move and exert pressure on spinal cord causing sudden death.
Basically Brandi " Your bolded words in the Middle " are what I just posted -from my Daughter's doc.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 27, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2010, 12:18:28 AM »

Good Late Afternoon Monkeys,

I feel so behind. I have not caught up to date. I did spend quite a long time the other night going through the 500+ documents released ... a short while ago.  I skipped through all the pages that were when Caylee was missing ( dates) and went right to the Dec 2008 paperwork.

I was reading the pdf from my laptop and ironically watching Dr. G the Medical Examiner at the same time. Dr. G was doing an autopsy on a 3 yr old boy. He had died unexpectedly. She said in comment that " Autopsy's" on children for her are difficult, she said she has to check her emotions at the door. She said as well that for Her, that finding out a child has died from something other than " Health related" issues- for her to prove they died from abuse and or were murdered  She said " This is why I do what I do" so I can then provide the proper information to the authorities so " whoever hurt" said Child will be locked up forever. She said in a way " I am their voice" after my findings and I can only hope these Children receive the justice they so deserve.  I can't imagine what was going through her mind, when she did Caylee's Autopsy. Turned out the boy within this particular case " Was Abused" horribly by the Mother's live in Boyfriend * Husband of less than months. He, the boy, died from a severe blow/blows to the abdomen. The Man was put in jail, and the Mother was too charged with neglect. She was aware of the abuse and never attempted to protect her little boy.  What's wrong with these Mom's.  Gawd.
Going back to Caylee.
The Pdf's,  what stood out in my mind was within the " ledger of items, Sigh Bones" found at the scene - Woods. I can't tell you what page its on. But it is stated that a  " Atlas Bone" was found. It was a half and or broken. Not fully intact.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28anatomy%29
snipped: The atlas is the topmost vertebra, and – along with the Axis – forms the joint connecting the skull and spine. The atlas and axis are specialized to allow a greater range of motion than normal vertebrae. They are responsible for the nodding and rotation movements of the head.

The Atlas' chief peculiarity is that it has no body, it is ring-like, and consists of an anterior and a posterior arch and two lateral masses. The Atlas and Axis are important neurologically because the brain stem extends down to the Axis.
--
Granted it would be a tiny bone due to Caylee's age. Within the discovery " some bones were somewhat intact" and ..it just makes me wonder with the " Neck Breaking" searches on the Anthony computer. Could Caylee have had her neck broken ? prior to death? or right after?  - Or did Slore attempt to break little Caylee's Neck and she thought it would be simple - yet it wasn't. At this point, I simply cannot out rule anything of Casey's capabilities. The duct tape wrapped around her skull is another ..ghastly yet hmm?
I don't know if any of my Monkey's have ever experience this ..I have few times in my life. Never to be forgotten. Have you ever " Jumped" or made a certain jerk reaction * within your neck* that it felt like someone was yanking your tongue out of your head -and you simply cannot move - and it hurts like H@ll. Almost as if your stunned. It's like hitting your funny bone - but its in your upper neck/skull/back. It fades after a few minutes. I wish I knew what caused such pain. I would not wish it on anyone. Casey seems " within her" not one to know what pain is. She has no conscience.  It as well just burned me up - to read and see again that Caylee's body was put into the trash bags - then the laundry bag. ( I could and will make a new post on this topic) - my next post.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081023123858AAwfY1y
A person asked on Yahoo Questions " If your neck breaks? do you die instantly " basically the question. The answer from a Med Student:
Hello! Here's the explanation:
You actually have SEVEN cervical vertebrae (neck bones), not 8 (like Khadiva said). Your C1 or atlas bone sits at the very top of your neck and your C2 or axis bone sits just below the atlas. Your axis has a part that protrudes and is called the dens. The dens sits in a little circle made of bone and ligaments. When someone, for example, "hangs themself" the dens breaks the ligaments and the dens invades the spinal cord, spilling out spinal fluid. Without spinal fluid you die. Does that make sense?
--I know that her little body was open to all elements and animals. But it struck me that they found " half" of her Atlas Bone. From what I read it was just that. The other half was not recovered. I don't how much Dr. G would be able to " discover" if it were a broken neck truly - with what little she had to "autopsy" to complete her diagnosis/cause of death.
  Sad

Reading your description about hanging instantly brought to mind that picture of the cartoon doll that kc had in her images.  The one where the teddy bear is hanging?  http://images.ibsys.com/2008/0926/17565188_432X480.jpg
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #406 on: May 28, 2010, 12:34:45 AM »

I don't know what to think - all and everyone's comments though make sense

So I am not alone - This is too possibly undisclosed information " within " LE/FBI etc

God Bless Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: May 28, 2010, 12:36:38 AM »

Puzzler - it just stood out to me - that it was documented " a broken half piece of Atlas Bone" recovered -

I didn't even know what an Atlas Bone was - that is when I took the time to look it up-- then to find it was the bone that basically holds the skull to the neck - I got shivers.

You do good work...that was a good "monkey sleuthing".  Thanks, again.

It's very interesting...I'm wondering if it will be an interesting topic during the trial...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 28, 2010, 12:44:37 AM »

Development

Injuries

Well, this just got even more interesting.  One person for sure has picked up on this information, Dr. Baden...Kinney Baden's husband.  Kinney Baden "knows". 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 28, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »

Reading your description about hanging instantly brought to mind that picture of the cartoon doll that kc had in her images.  The one where the teddy bear is hanging?  http://images.ibsys.com/2008/0926/17565188_432X480.jpg

That if the first thing which came to mind for me too. That picture always gave me cold chills to look at it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: May 28, 2010, 01:04:06 AM »

Well, doesn't everyone want a singer and entertainer when going to a psychologist? When things get rough during a session, she can burst into a song and dance  Do you think she is the mystery expert?

I think she sounds like some kind of con from her academic portfolio.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 28, 2010, 02:08:28 AM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 
seriously about the clown picture??  thats funny....I remember seeing those as a child....(I have always been skeered of clowns)
I am not skeered of clowns, but I sure would be if one was my lawyer!

Hi Ms Bearly ... I no likey Clowns either, never have ... Bobo the Clown Atty is what he is " A Con Man" in a suit paid for by Disney. ABC.

“Want to hear something funny?  I’m incredibly afraid of clowns.  Yes, clowns.  Any kind of clown will do it.  I love the circus, but I hate those stupid clowns, with the painted smiles, ginormous shoes, stupid puffy wigs, and whatever else they decide to add to their ridiculousness.  I saw “It” when I was 8, and ever since, I’ve been ruined.  I was never much[of] a fan in the first place, but that surely didn’t help.  So there you go; your fun fact of the day.  [..] I’m not proud of it, or maybe I am.  The joke with my attorneys, ‘I hate clowns and there are too many f*ing clowns at this circus!’ – referencing the media, other lawyers, and all of those idiots that want to be a part of this Freak Show.”

From Casey's jailhouse letters to Robyn.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040610-casey-anthony

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 28, 2010, 02:08:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23699671/detail.html
Prosecutors File Response In Casey Case
Posted: 3:35 pm EDT May 27, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed their response Thursday (read it) in the case against Casey Anthony, to the defense's motions challenging the death penalty.
Hearing http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696908/detail.html
Prosecutor's Response http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696957/detail.html
The state is calling Casey's attorneys’ arguments against the death penalty, pre-mature since evidence has not been formally presented to the court.

Casey's defense team has submitted seven motions trying to prove a death sentence would be unconstitutional in this case.

Also, Casey Anthony is scheduled to be in court Tuesday afternoon, June 1 (read it), where Judge Belvin Perry will hear motions involving jail visiting log records, rulings by former judge, aggravating circumstances, and a supplemental motion to compel forensic evidence.

Premature...seems to be an ongoing theme with the Bozo bunch 

This response was eloquent, relevant & precise.  Lyons better reevaluate what state she is filing her motions in & be mindful that this presiding judge sat on the GJ & issued a no bond in this case upon the indictment, he's not going to reverse course no matter how large her soap box is and/or how loud she bloviates at the podium.

As far as Nancy, the psychologist/wannabe entertainer testifying as an expert witness...what is she going to sing in the witness chair, "Maneater?"   Whoooa, her she comes, look out boys she'll chew you up & then give a thousand and one excuses why?   or maybe "Get around" since Casey is an expert at that.  Maybe Bozo was shopping around for a media hound psychologist that would be willing to make a fool of him/herself testifying on behalf of Casey, or maybe he just has more skeletons in his closet.

Deenie, as usual your posts were provoking & insightful.   H E double hockey sticks couldnt come fast enough for Casey & now this woman Debra Jeter who stabbed her daughters in cold blood as calculated as could be over her being livid over a divorce, I pray for the daughter that survived this horror...that 911 call was chilling.  She pled guilty & will get life but I wouldnt have given two thoughts (God forgive me) if she never made it to jail after coming onto that scene 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 28, 2010, 02:14:05 AM »

Prosecutors response to BOZO

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23696957/detail.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 28, 2010, 02:15:31 AM »

Reading your description about hanging instantly brought to mind that picture of the cartoon doll that kc had in her images.  The one where the teddy bear is hanginghttp://images.ibsys.com/2008/0926/17565188_432X480.jpg
That if the first thing which came to mind for me too. That picture always gave me cold chills to look at it.
R.I.P.  Hanna Mack
http://www.jurorthirteen.com/BrutalMurderofHannaMack/tabid/1136/Default.aspx

R.I.P.  Josephine Otero
http://www.kansas.com/2005/03/07/15111/josephine-otero.html

R.I.P.  Exodus Tyson
http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/05/26/20090526tyson-daughter0526-ON.html

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 28, 2010, 02:27:28 AM »

The guy on trial for kidnapping, sexually assaulting, and murdering Brooke Bennett (Michael Jacques, her uncle) is "prematurely" fighting the death penalty, too.  He is charged under a federal offense, so it's the U.S. rather than the state, seeking to put him to death.  Same thing, though: fighting the death penalty before the perp is even tried, much less convicted.

------------
From the Vermont Times Argus:

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20100519/NEWS02/5190317/1003/NEWS02

Published: May 19, 2010

BURLINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors say efforts to block the death penalty by lawyers for a Vermont man charged with killing his niece have the potential to destroy the foundation of American justice.

Prosecutors made those claims in papers filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Burlington in the case against 44-year-old Michael Jacques of Randolph.

Jacques is charged with kidnapping, sexually assaulting and then killing his 12-year-old niece in June 2008. Jacques is being charged in federal court and prosecutors are planning to seek the death penalty if he is convicted. He has pleaded not guilty.

Defense attorneys had argued the death penalty is discriminatory. Prosecutors counter the federal death penalty is established law.
------------

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 28, 2010, 02:33:21 AM »

Reading your description about hanging instantly brought to mind that picture of the cartoon doll that kc had in her images.  The one where the teddy bear is hanginghttp://images.ibsys.com/2008/0926/17565188_432X480.jpg
R.I.P.  Hanna Mack
http://www.jurorthirteen.com/BrutalMurderofHannaMack/tabid/1136/Default.aspx

R.I.P.  Josephine Otero
http://www.kansas.com/2005/03/07/15111/josephine-otero.html

R.I.P.  Exodus Tyson
http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/05/26/20090526tyson-daughter0526-ON.html

I tried but I can't even read those.............I would love to have all those men in a room for about 15 minutes each.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #417 on: May 28, 2010, 02:35:05 AM »

You do good work...that was a good "monkey sleuthing".  Thanks, again.

It's very interesting...I'm wondering if it will be an interesting topic during the trial...

You do " Good Work too" Puzzler -
The only reason why I do what I do - like all of us ..is for Caylee. Like everyone " We need to get this Rolling for it to take Place and Precedence and Stop the Nonsense". Caylee has been waiting way too long .. Way too long. To know that this maybe yet another year - is just so disgraceful.  I seriously cannot even " take within my head/heart" how George and Cindy have represented everything but " Justice" for Caylee.  Do they not realize? Do they not Care? Have they so dismissed Caylee out of their lives as she is just a memory ? That she is not worthy of her own " Peace"?  They know what Casey is made of. They know her better than any living people on this planet. Yet they choose Casey over Caylee... Makes no sense to me Puzzler. No Sense at all.
They raised a Monster, Evil, despicable Daughter - She was always this way to them. They though kept thinking if we give her everything she wants .. She will change.
  NO. It does not work that way. Now you have a innocent child " Loved Child" ripped out from your arms - even unexpected to be born. And you STILL Stand for and support " Casey" ... how. Oh I forgot " Money" .. always a price Puzzler - Paid out to the Victims. Victims  Monkey Devil! GA/CA  --- Yah sure. They are victims. What did they lose in a blinds eye?? Nothing. Because they never thought about Caylee in the first place. All they did for all the months Caylee was " Missing" was hide. They didn't do a damn thing for this child. Nada. Because they knew ..they knew all along. Yet it never stopped them from becoming " Media Stars" did it. They found their own Glory and pay offs - to be much more important than " their Grand Daughter". I can't wait for a Jury to be selected - Just what I typed above is enough - to convict. This family is so FUBAR - All of them. Caylee didn't have a chance.
With Casey or not - Casey killed Caylee its not a speculation - its not built upon her wearing " bar clothes" or her lip gloss - its truth.  I cannot even fathom the thoughts of a Mother looking at her own child and wanting the child to die. To Die. For her self to Be thinking - I am sure I can get away with it. I have never been punished in all my life ..why is it different if I kill my child.
Casey has robbed family/friends/ppl of their cash/stole check books, credit cards, and gods knows what else and never thought a second about it. She in her righteousness signed Casey M Anthony to Amy's Checks. And it was not caught by the Cashier. Just another stroke for her ego. Sort of skipping - but the other thing that has always stuck in my head - is Tony. He said that Casey while staying with him - would wake up soaking in sweat/having what he said was a nightmare. Was it really a nightmare? Or was it a withdrawal from something - ( that she then had no $$$ for ) Because she left the parental home " and was without quick cash ".  It was said time and time again " that Casey stole food, she would enter and exit the Ant house" when she knew no one was at home. That is addict behavior - all of it. If she was not on drugs - It is just HER, built into her brain/soul, Sane but Evil -  Quite the Card " Ms Anthony" All done by her own doing. No one made her do these things. No one. She was self directed. All was her. And yet her parents claim they are Victims. There is such things as being a Parent and not a Best Friend. There is another quick fix such as changing the locks. There is  " Tough Love" early on that works as well,  there is too reality. How many " Red Flags" did Cindy and George need? Could they not see that Caylee's life was in jeopardy prior to the month of June 2008.
I shake my head - too much too late. Their loss - their gain. Caylee's passing " A Nation's Cry for Justice" And yet they still don't get it .... I say throw the book at all of them.

Sorry Puzzler - I went off on a rant
nothing to do with you.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 28, 2010, 02:35:27 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227857&postcount=1

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 28, 2010, 02:38:52 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227857&postcount=1

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

Why am I not surprised?  I would send Trish a note but she won't take my emails. ROFL!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.