April 20, 2024, 01:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334662 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227857&postcount=1

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

thanks Desi......what a shame that Tricia is so narrow minded...

Deenie obviously someone other than us think your post is interesting and probative

Desi

What they usually do is move it to a "private" area where only "certain" members can read it. I used to be in that "elite club" they allowed in those rooms.  They never liked me posting over here and I even got a private message once from one of the minions telling me not to post anything there I had posted first to SM. So I just posted the link to my post here the next time and that really set them off. LOL

I told her "kiss this" and that seemed to be the end of our close relationship. ROFLMAO!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »

It is not in the private hidey hole section yet 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2010, 11:44:15 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/28/motions_hearing_set_for_tuesday_in_casey_case.html
 Motions Hearing Set For Tuesday In Casey Case
Friday, May 28, 2010 7:22:00 AM
ORLANDO -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry has scheduled a hearing for Tuesday to consider several motions filed by Casey Anthony’s defense.

Perry will consider requests filed by Anthony's lawyers to seal her jail visitation logs, reconsider rulings made by the previous judge, Stan Strickland, and two other motions.

In another development, the state filed a motion in response to the defense's challenge to Florida's death penalty.

Prosecutors cited several precedents in asking the judge to deny the challenge.

They are just wasting the court's time and the state's money on all these motions. They have NO INTENTION of defending her in the murder trial and winning. They know that is a lost cause so they have gone to their method of trying to find a basis for an appeal later and the work on the sentencing part after the guilty verdict.

I have a feeling that the judge is going to get tired of these baseless motions before long and put a stop to such foolishness shortly. They are asking for things which court rules don't require and many times don't allow and the judge is going to get wise to it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2010, 11:45:20 AM »

It is in a "members only" section because I can't get it now.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 28, 2010, 11:51:41 AM »

Thanks Wyks 

You're welcome!  Betcha WS won't steal *that* post, hmmm?   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 28, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »

I can get in there, it's not there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: May 28, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »

The 'parking lot' is their member only section, the hidey hole.  It hasn't shown up there yet.  They pulled it to 'review' it, which means they trying to decide whether or not to sneak it into the parking lot, when others (us?) forget it was ever posted at WS. 

IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: May 28, 2010, 12:02:40 PM »

Hi Desi!!   Good to see you!! This has to be the only thing Kc and I could ever have in common......being  skeered of clowns.....I was told by my Granny that a clown skeered me when I was bout 2 yrs old. I don't remember it...but was told the clown was at a store...Penney's or Sears.....some promotion....the clown swooped down and picked me up and that was that!!  My granny said I screamed like a banshee and the look of pure fear was on my face as I screamed, cried, kicked etc. Granny said it took several hours to calm me down.....and for years after that if I even saw a picture of a clown I would become hysterical!!  I don't go to the circus....because of the animal cruelty and the damn CLOWNS!!

Interesting..............I have also always hated clowns because to me they have the appearance of evil behind a mask. I was never traumatized by one, but despised them even as a child. No one in my family ever understood why I hated them so.  I always hated halloween too and totally refused to go trick or treating as a kid. I told my parents one time when I was about 4 that bad things happened to kids before and during that time and I was not going anywhere. My parents and some friends with their kids had plans for all of us to walk together and I sat down and refused to go. When my dad tried to carry me I threw such a fit on them my nanny put me to bed and they all went without me. Never have been to this day either. I am just weird like that.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 28, 2010, 12:05:26 PM »

Thanks Wyks 

Ditto thanks from me too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 28, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »

Thanks Wyks 

You're welcome!  Betcha WS won't steal *that* post, hmmm?   Monkey Devil!

bet you are right again!  LOL  there are some savvy posters at WS and I wonder why they stay given the rigid posting LAWS!!  Habit I guess.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 28, 2010, 12:13:44 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/28/motions_hearing_set_for_tuesday_in_casey_case.html
 Motions Hearing Set For Tuesday In Casey Case
Friday, May 28, 2010 7:22:00 AM
ORLANDO -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry has scheduled a hearing for Tuesday to consider several motions filed by Casey Anthony’s defense.

Perry will consider requests filed by Anthony's lawyers to seal her jail visitation logs, reconsider rulings made by the previous judge, Stan Strickland, and two other motions.

In another development, the state filed a motion in response to the defense's challenge to Florida's death penalty.

Prosecutors cited several precedents in asking the judge to deny the challenge.

They are just wasting the court's time and the state's money on all these motions. They have NO INTENTION of defending her in the murder trial and winning. They know that is a lost cause so they have gone to their method of trying to find a basis for an appeal later and the work on the sentencing part after the guilty verdict.

I have a feeling that the judge is going to get tired of these baseless motions before long and put a stop to such foolishness shortly. They are asking for things which court rules don't require and many times don't allow and the judge is going to get wise to it.

turbo, I agree....in fact I said the same thing earlier......just different words   they know she is going to be found guilty.....they know there is NO DEFENSE....at least Malcuso (sic) wanted to TRY to use a mental defense.....but BOZO stuck with the phantom NANNY defense..so they throw nonsense out hoping something will stick and something will be of use during the penalty phase.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 28, 2010, 12:15:06 PM »

Hi Desi!!   Good to see you!! This has to be the only thing Kc and I could ever have in common......being  skeered of clowns.....I was told by my Granny that a clown skeered me when I was bout 2 yrs old. I don't remember it...but was told the clown was at a store...Penney's or Sears.....some promotion....the clown swooped down and picked me up and that was that!!  My granny said I screamed like a banshee and the look of pure fear was on my face as I screamed, cried, kicked etc. Granny said it took several hours to calm me down.....and for years after that if I even saw a picture of a clown I would become hysterical!!  I don't go to the circus....because of the animal cruelty and the damn CLOWNS!!

Interesting..............I have also always hated clowns because to me they have the appearance of evil behind a mask. I was never traumatized by one, but despised them even as a child. No one in my family ever understood why I hated them so.  I always hated halloween too and totally refused to go trick or treating as a kid. I told my parents one time when I was about 4 that bad things happened to kids before and during that time and I was not going anywhere. My parents and some friends with their kids had plans for all of us to walk together and I sat down and refused to go. When my dad tried to carry me I threw such a fit on them my nanny put me to bed and they all went without me. Never have been to this day either. I am just weird like that.

you had a nanny??????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #452 on: May 28, 2010, 12:28:59 PM »

I bet she wasn't invisible and imaginary 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 28, 2010, 12:37:07 PM »

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 28, 2010, 12:38:33 PM »

you had a nanny??????????

Yep............I called her Daa. She came to live with us when I was 3 months old and stayed with us until she died when I was 15. My mom was an executive with a large company(before women's rights BTW) and so we had to have a nanny since she traveled and worked a lot. She kind of took the place of my grandmother as all my grandparents were dead by the time I was born. My mom was over 40 when she had the first one of us. LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: May 28, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »

Nope............"back in the day" Nanny's lived in the house with the kids. My nanny (Daa) had her own apartment like area off the kitchen and behind the back stair case entrance. After she passed away, I claimed the "apartment' for my own. LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: May 28, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »

ROFL ~~ Nope and neither was that "hickory switch" she had either.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: May 28, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »

turbo, I agree....in fact I said the same thing earlier......just different words   they know she is going to be found guilty.....they know there is NO DEFENSE....at least Malcuso (sic) wanted to TRY to use a mental defense.....but BOZO stuck with the phantom NANNY defense..so they throw nonsense out hoping something will stick and something will be of use during the penalty phase.

I think that is why they are going for something else like the motions about the penalty phase. Surely they know by now the nanny taking her will never wash and I doubt very seriously that they can discredit ORNL research.

I personally think they have "something" which will finish the job which has not been revealed. I don't know if it is that bone, the satellite pictures, something from the Anthony house or what, but I am convinced there is a big zinger out there that BOZO is trying to identify with all these demands to see their evidence. I think the defense knows it too but can't get what it is.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 28, 2010, 01:05:43 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: May 28, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »

ROFL ~~ Nope and neither was that "hickory switch" she had either.

One thing about those 'hickory switches' is that they sure did put the fear of.. and respect for.. into our lil noggins.  Something that ---> IMO <--- has long since gone missing with the generations that followed. 

My granny only had to use that once, but left it in view, to assure us kids that it was there.... if ever needed again.  Which it wasn't. 

Guess one problem that some had is that they used it for anything and everything, which lost the point, that we kids were to respect our elders. 

I am not 'for' spanking of kids, cuz anger can get out of control so easily.  However, when parents were told by govt agencies they could no longer spank, and kids were told to report anything done by parents, respect went flying out the window. 

What they tried to do was/is a fine line and a two-edged sword, which seems to have created generations of paralyzed parents and kids who think they run the roost. 

Ahhhh for the 'good ole' days back when parents were respected and kids didn't dare to talk back or misbehave.  How many of us knew if we had said '..........' to an elder we'd been picking our teeth up off the next street?  And even that wasn't so much 'fear' of that elder, but a 'fearful respect'.  With a good majority anyways.  Guess we've always had elders who take it too far and it becomes abusive.  Which the agencies are trying to eradicate now.  But the good was eradicated with the bad.  And generations now are paying the price for having the good gone as well.  Sigh. 

All IMO.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.