April 20, 2024, 02:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334666 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: May 28, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

They are just wasting the court's time and the state's money on all these motions. They have NO INTENTION of defending her in the murder trial and winning. They know that is a lost cause so they have gone to their method of trying to find a basis for an appeal later and the work on the sentencing part after the guilty verdict.

I have a feeling that the judge is going to get tired of these baseless motions before long and put a stop to such foolishness shortly. They are asking for things which court rules don't require and many times don't allow and the judge is going to get wise to it.

turbo, I agree....in fact I said the same thing earlier......just different words   they know she is going to be found guilty.....they know there is NO DEFENSE....at least Malcuso (sic) wanted to TRY to use a mental defense.....but BOZO stuck with the phantom NANNY defense..so they throw nonsense out hoping something will stick and something will be of use during the penalty phase.

I think that is why they are going for something else like the motions about the penalty phase. Surely they know by now the nanny taking her will never wash and I doubt very seriously that they can discredit ORNL research.

I personally think they have "something" which will finish the job which has not been revealed. I don't know if it is that bone, the satellite pictures, something from the Anthony house or what, but I am convinced there is a big zinger out there that BOZO is trying to identify with all these demands to see their evidence. I think the defense knows it too but can't get what it is.

Exactly!  ITA.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 28, 2010, 01:59:40 PM »

One thing about those 'hickory switches' is that they sure did put the fear of.. and respect for.. into our lil noggins.  Something that ---> IMO <--- has long since gone missing with the generations that followed. 

My granny only had to use that once, but left it in view, to assure us kids that it was there.... if ever needed again.  Which it wasn't. 

Guess one problem that some had is that they used it for anything and everything, which lost the point, that we kids were to respect our elders. 

I am not 'for' spanking of kids, cuz anger can get out of control so easily.  However, when parents were told by govt agencies they could no longer spank, and kids were told to report anything done by parents, respect went flying out the window. 

What they tried to do was/is a fine line and a two-edged sword, which seems to have created generations of paralyzed parents and kids who think they run the roost. 

Ahhhh for the 'good ole' days back when parents were respected and kids didn't dare to talk back or misbehave.  How many of us knew if we had said '..........' to an elder we'd been picking our teeth up off the next street?  And even that wasn't so much 'fear' of that elder, but a 'fearful respect'.  With a good majority anyways.  Guess we've always had elders who take it too far and it becomes abusive.  Which the agencies are trying to eradicate now.  But the good was eradicated with the bad.  And generations now are paying the price for having the good gone as well.  Sigh. 

All IMO.  

I don't remember anyone of my friends being "beaten" like you see now.  I wonder if the "social services" rules which cause a lot of the child abuse. If a parent can't establish early the respect and even a bit of fear from a child, then as the child ages the parents seem to just "lose it" and over react. A child out of control day after day would make even the best parent over react if they had no way to stop it.

I remember very few times I was ever spanked with the hickory but it was always on top of the fridge if needed. When my kids were young, I could count on my hands the number of times I ever had to use the hickory because all I had to do was walk toward the fridge and act like I was getting it down and they would immediately shape up. By the time they are teenagers they did not act out like so many of the ones we see today. I don't know if it is fear or respect, but it was an effective way for me and still is for my kids. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 28, 2010, 03:31:57 PM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227857&postcount=1

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

WOW -" my words" I am on WS - should I feel honored?  a rhetorical prose ..
Thank you Desi for sharing that. I am not a member of WS - nor affiliated ..I am 100% Monkey.

Well this monkey thinks this is just wrong for one of their members not to accredit the author of a post taken from elsewhere, its just as wrong that their administrators do not honor common courtesy in asking members to provide a link and/or source of where the information came from.  I guess that is what happens when people are absent of original thought as well as petty.   I'm surprised they didnt lock Deenie's gem up so others couldnt see they didnt want to give credit where credit was due....as if verbatim copying wouldnt have been discovered     Honestly, its too ridiculous for words, what a bunch of yentas and postnazis they are over there 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 28, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   
I can hardly put two sentences together that are coherent.I would have gladly given credit if it were me.       They are wackadoo over there.

Justice for Caylee! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 28, 2010, 03:39:42 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-motions-hearing-for-june.html
Friday, May 28, 2010
Casey Anthony: Motions Hearing for June 1 Takes New Direction

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: May 28, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   
I can hardly put two sentences together that are coherent.I would have gladly given credit if it were me.       They are wackadoo over there.

Justice for Caylee! 
It's not only not been moved to the hidey hole, even the thread about it, saying moved for review is gone  You can hide it, but we all now it was there and it was stolen.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 28, 2010, 03:42:47 PM »

Hi Desi!!   Good to see you!! This has to be the only thing Kc and I could ever have in common......being  skeered of clowns.....I was told by my Granny that a clown skeered me when I was bout 2 yrs old. I don't remember it...but was told the clown was at a store...Penney's or Sears.....some promotion....the clown swooped down and picked me up and that was that!!  My granny said I screamed like a banshee and the look of pure fear was on my face as I screamed, cried, kicked etc. Granny said it took several hours to calm me down.....and for years after that if I even saw a picture of a clown I would become hysterical!!  I don't go to the circus....because of the animal cruelty and the damn CLOWNS!!

Interesting..............I have also always hated clowns because to me they have the appearance of evil behind a mask. I was never traumatized by one, but despised them even as a child. No one in my family ever understood why I hated them so.  I always hated halloween too and totally refused to go trick or treating as a kid. I told my parents one time when I was about 4 that bad things happened to kids before and during that time and I was not going anywhere. My parents and some friends with their kids had plans for all of us to walk together and I sat down and refused to go. When my dad tried to carry me I threw such a fit on them my nanny put me to bed and they all went without me. Never have been to this day either. I am just weird like that.

you had a nanny??????????

Yep............I called her Daa. She came to live with us when I was 3 months old and stayed with us until she died when I was 15. My mom was an executive with a large company(before women's rights BTW) and so we had to have a nanny since she traveled and worked a lot. She kind of took the place of my grandmother as all my grandparents were dead by the time I was born. My mom was over 40 when she had the first one of us. LOL

She was part of the family being with y'all for 15 years...I think that's fantastic (you do realize I was joking I hope, when I said that....I probably should have added the laughing monkey)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 28, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »

I bet she wasn't invisible and imaginary 

NUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 28, 2010, 03:47:34 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-motions-hearing-for-june.html
Friday, May 28, 2010

The part about wanting all 7,000 tips or so is as redundant & dense as it gets.  Well, I hope it comes up again that the "tips" were available to the defense but Bozo never picked them up or paid the copying fee, remember that? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 28, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »

They are just wasting the court's time and the state's money on all these motions. They have NO INTENTION of defending her in the murder trial and winning. They know that is a lost cause so they have gone to their method of trying to find a basis for an appeal later and the work on the sentencing part after the guilty verdict.

I have a feeling that the judge is going to get tired of these baseless motions before long and put a stop to such foolishness shortly. They are asking for things which court rules don't require and many times don't allow and the judge is going to get wise to it.

turbo, I agree....in fact I said the same thing earlier......just different words   they know she is going to be found guilty.....they know there is NO DEFENSE....at least Malcuso (sic) wanted to TRY to use a mental defense.....but BOZO stuck with the phantom NANNY defense..so they throw nonsense out hoping something will stick and something will be of use during the penalty phase.

I think that is why they are going for something else like the motions about the penalty phase. Surely they know by now the nanny taking her will never wash and I doubt very seriously that they can discredit ORNL research.

I personally think they have "something" which will finish the job which has not been revealed. I don't know if it is that bone, the satellite pictures, something from the Anthony house or what, but I am convinced there is a big zinger out there that BOZO is trying to identify with all these demands to see their evidence. I think the defense knows it too but can't get what it is.

I hope you are right about them having something else....sometimes I think they do and other times I am not sure.....still too many unanswered questions for me....but I prefer to think they do have something. I don't think it's the Atlas bone....Dr. G went on record saying she was not able to determine what exactly caused her death....but I do believe the duct tape was the determining factor for murder.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 28, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »

I bet she wasn't invisible and imaginary 

ROFL ~~ Nope and neither was that "hickory switch" she had either.

One thing about those 'hickory switches' is that they sure did put the fear of.. and respect for.. into our lil noggins.  Something that ---> IMO <--- has long since gone missing with the generations that followed. 

My granny only had to use that once, but left it in view, to assure us kids that it was there.... if ever needed again.  Which it wasn't. 

Guess one problem that some had is that they used it for anything and everything, which lost the point, that we kids were to respect our elders. 

I am not 'for' spanking of kids, cuz anger can get out of control so easily.  However, when parents were told by govt agencies they could no longer spank, and kids were told to report anything done by parents, respect went flying out the window. 

What they tried to do was/is a fine line and a two-edged sword, which seems to have created generations of paralyzed parents and kids who think they run the roost. 

Ahhhh for the 'good ole' days back when parents were respected and kids didn't dare to talk back or misbehave.  How many of us knew if we had said '..........' to an elder we'd been picking our teeth up off the next street?  And even that wasn't so much 'fear' of that elder, but a 'fearful respect'.  With a good majority anyways.  Guess we've always had elders who take it too far and it becomes abusive.  Which the agencies are trying to eradicate now.  But the good was eradicated with the bad.  And generations now are paying the price for having the good gone as well.  Sigh. 

All IMO.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 28, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

thanks trim......good article.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 28, 2010, 03:57:35 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   

Justice for Caylee! 
It's not only not been moved to the hidey hole, even the thread about it, saying moved for review is gone  You can hide it, but we all now it was there and it was stolen.

wonder if Trish will offer an apology Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 28, 2010, 04:01:23 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   

Justice for Caylee! 

It seems to me that even admins there think its perfectly okay to attempt to ruffle feathers, I guess they have their birds confused for mammals, we dont get our feathers ruffled over here....no no no we laugh & throw bananas.

Seriously, this snit is B A N A N A S!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: May 28, 2010, 04:20:35 PM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 

seriously about the clown picture??  thats funny....I remember seeing those as a child....(I have always been skeered of clowns)

I am not skeered of clowns, but I sure would be if one was my lawyer!

That was very funny, bearly! LMAO!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 28, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot.....it wasn't the Admin that posted it....but it was the Admin that took it down........Deenie was extremely gracious about it....in fact, I think she can feel quite flattered.  Perhaps IF the Admin allowed links to SM this might not have even been an issue... FWIW...it's been done here...by a poster here to a poster here......and IMO that's even worse. So let's just keep an eye and see if it pops up again....and if so where and by whom

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 28, 2010, 04:53:24 PM »

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot.....it wasn't the Admin that posted it....but it was the Admin that took it down........Deenie was extremely gracious about it....in fact, I think she can feel quite flattered.  Perhaps IF the Admin allowed links to SM this might not have even been an issue... FWIW...it's been done here...by a poster here to a poster here......and IMO that's even worse. So let's just keep an eye and see if it pops up again....and if so where and by whom

No one said an admin posted it, however, if they had a policy that a source be named and/or a link provided it would not be an issue.   It is policy there that anything from here not be linked, I see that as the main issue regarding their site with an individual poster being a secondary one.    I do not see anyone's knickers getting in a knot, actually I think it is rather comical that certain people can be so petty, rude & childish.   Of course Deenie took it graciously, she's a class act, all we're doing is denoting the obvious.   I happen to agree that regardless of past differences between the two sites, WS should allow the links as we do, the fact that as policy they don't reflects very poorly on them.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: May 28, 2010, 05:03:07 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   

Justice for Caylee! 

They can't put two sentences together either.  Obviously.  They used someone else's sentences.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 28, 2010, 05:08:45 PM »

Tell it Cappy!   

Justice for Caylee! 

They can't put two sentences together either.  Obviously.  They used someone else's sentences.

and I love trim's term....wackadoo!  I am adding that one to my list of descriptive adjectives!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 28, 2010, 05:09:35 PM »

I read it before it was taken down.  I believe I remember that the poster said it was the first thread the poster had every opened.  I wonder if that poster is banned?

Deenie...told you that you had done some "good monkey sleuthing"!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.