April 25, 2024, 05:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334806 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 28, 2010, 05:25:33 PM »

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot.....it wasn't the Admin that posted it....but it was the Admin that took it down........Deenie was extremely gracious about it....in fact, I think she can feel quite flattered.  Perhaps IF the Admin allowed links to SM this might not have even been an issue... FWIW...it's been done here...by a poster here to a poster here......and IMO that's even worse. So let's just keep an eye and see if it pops up again....and if so where and by whom

I read it before it was taken down.  I believe I remember that the poster said it was the first thread the poster had every opened.  I wonder if that poster is banned?

Deenie...told you that you had done some "good monkey sleuthing"!

Puzzler, I read it too.....I hope my friend who is a member copied it before it went bye-bye......but I have my doubts she was online that early....I too wonder about the poster and for the life of my I can't remember who it was....oh well.... yep Deenie done good!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 28, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »

When I clicked on the link it wouldn't let me see it.
Was it an actual thread?
Was it a new poster there at WS (or GestapoVille as I like to call it)?
Wonder how the guards, I mean admins realized it was copied?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: May 28, 2010, 05:44:33 PM »

Before anyone gets their knickers in a knot.....it wasn't the Admin that posted it....but it was the Admin that took it down........Deenie was extremely gracious about it....in fact, I think she can feel quite flattered.  Perhaps IF the Admin allowed links to SM this might not have even been an issue... FWIW...it's been done here...by a poster here to a poster here......and IMO that's even worse. So let's just keep an eye and see if it pops up again....and if so where and by whom

I read it before it was taken down.  I believe I remember that the poster said it was the first thread the poster had every opened.  I wonder if that poster is banned?

I saw that too .I checked it out while I was making coffee this morning.firtst thread they had started and I remember the poster's name too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 28, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »

Was it an actual thread?

I don't remember the posters name.....poster did mention this was the first time to open a thread. Don't know if the poster was new.  I am sure they read over here or someone alerted them and told them what was being said about the post.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 28, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »

I saw that too .I checked it out while I was making coffee this morning.firtst thread they had started and I remember the poster's name too.

You are so darn good!!  I do well to remember my name early in the morning and not a shot if I had not had my coffee yet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 28, 2010, 06:12:27 PM »

You are so darn good!!  I do well to remember my name early in the morning and not a shot if I had not had my coffee yet!!

Sweets.
The post was edited at some point.I don't remember the time,but the poster did say they had got the info from somewhere else.
It was early and i think their post count might have been under 100.There was a post that followed addressing the issue of giving credit.
That's all I got.    Didn't get much sleep,it's a blur. 

Anyway Deenie is a very gracious monkey.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 28, 2010, 06:18:20 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-motions-hearing-for-june.html
Friday, May 28, 2010
Casey Anthony: Motions Hearing for June 1 Takes New Direction

..............Finally, they want those 7,000 tips from the beginning of the case. I don't know if these tips could be considered discovery.

WHY don't they pick them up? Those were put on CD and have been discussed in court twice that I know of when they did not pay for them and pick them up.  If they are so cheap to not want to spend that "blood money" on them, they could have downloaded them off the web like we all did.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 28, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »

Was it an actual thread?

I don't remember the posters name.....poster did mention this was the first time to open a thread. Don't know if the poster was new.  I am sure they read over here or someone alerted them and told them what was being said about the post.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Thanks, Sunny. That was helpful. I'm sure you're right. They must have their spies reading all over the web to make sure none of the Stepford's are posting elsewhere.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 28, 2010, 07:36:24 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-motions-hearing-for-june.html
Friday, May 28, 2010

..............Finally, they want those 7,000 tips from the beginning of the case. I don't know if these tips could be considered discovery.

WHY don't they pick them up? Those were put on CD and have been discussed in court twice that I know of when they did not pay for them and pick them up.  If they are so cheap to not want to spend that "blood money" on them, they could have downloaded them off the web like we all did.

True. They didn't want to spend their $ on it, but now that it's on Florida's tab, they don't have a problem with it.
Weren't most of those tips from psychics? I remember him saying that the one's he did receive were from psychics and that someone from the state must have found that pretty amusing (as do I).

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: May 28, 2010, 08:41:02 PM »

Bozo posted about the little girl on Geraldo's boat. People were busting him about the kid not wearing a vest....

Jose Baez
The boat is a lot bigger than it looks in the pic in fact its about 6 feet wider, even though in the pic it looks like the edge. You can see her uncle four feet in front of her.
Yesterday at 11:45pm

From FB

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 28, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

True. They didn't want to spend their $ on it, but now that it's on Florida's tab, they don't have a problem with it.
Weren't most of those tips from psychics? I remember him saying that the one's he did receive were from psychics and that someone from the state must have found that pretty amusing (as do I).

I have all those on my other computer. Many of those "tips" were from Anthony supporters I thought at the time, because they were worded in the same way. I thought it might even be the same person calling with different names. Many of them also came from that "charity" that was aligned with the Anthonys too which I thought was very suspicious.

WHY would people keep calling them (and you could not find their number anywhere) when they could call the police?  If you saw a child and wanted the kidnapper to be caught would you call some tip line which just takes down info?  NO, of course you wouldn't ................those were set ups for the Anthonys because the tip line does not get the number calling from on their computer like LE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: May 28, 2010, 09:39:40 PM »

Was it an actual thread?

LOL--GestapoVille.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 28, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I think they thrive on being annoying idiots.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 28, 2010, 09:44:29 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I think a lot of those 'tips' were instigated by the A's too...psychics and the money grubbers...what a combination

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: May 28, 2010, 09:45:08 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Thanks--always pleasant to read as is Mr. Sheaffer.  Helpful.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: May 28, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »

Bozo posted about the little girl on Geraldo's boat. People were busting him about the kid not wearing a vest....

Jose Baez
The boat is a lot bigger than it looks in the pic in fact its about 6 feet wider, even though in the pic it looks like the edge. You can see her uncle four feet in front of her.
Yesterday at 11:45pm

From FB

thanks Curly......still he doesn't say why the little girl doesn't have a vest on

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 28, 2010, 09:47:33 PM »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I have all those on my other computer. Many of those "tips" were from Anthony supporters I thought at the time, because they were worded in the same way. I thought it might even be the same person calling with different names. Many of them also came from that "charity" that was aligned with the Anthonys too which I thought was very suspicious.

WHY would people keep calling them (and you could not find their number anywhere) when they could call the police?  If you saw a child and wanted the kidnapper to be caught would you call some tip line which just takes down info?  NO, of course you wouldn't ................those were set ups for the Anthonys because the tip line does not get the number calling from on their computer like LE.

yep turbo.....I agree....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 28, 2010, 11:01:53 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys.  Been lurking for months so I haven't forgotten you!  Hope all is well.  I've been looking at past interviews, etc thinking what have we possibly missed?  I came across the following transcript off Nancy Grace's show and noticed a statement Baez made.  You can read it here...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

What I found interesting is the comment he made and corrected himself.  Looks like an oopsy!  IMO he caught himself and corrected since the defense is leading toward the kidnapping theory.  IMO there is no "Reasonable explanation for a delay in reporting a kidnapping".  What would you have to hide?  Anxious to hear what you all think.  Here is what I'm referring to... 
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the boyfriend says -- the boyfriend says she was living with him and she never told him that her baby was missing. Meantime, she has reportedly told police that she was doing her own investigation into the disappearance of her daughter and that`s why she didn`t call the cops. You`d think she`d tell the boyfriend she was living with.

BAEZ: Well, I can tell you that, based on my conversations with my client, what we ended up discovering, based on these conversations, was that there`s actually a very reasonable explanation for this whole delay in reporting the incident...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to hear that.

BAEZ: ... or the kidnapping.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to hear that reasonable explanation.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: May 28, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »

Baez's statement was on the Jane Velez-Mitchell show.  Not Nancy Grace.  Sorry about that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.