April 26, 2024, 06:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334889 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 28, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-motions-hearing-for-june.html
Friday, May 28, 2010
Casey Anthony: Motions Hearing for June 1 Takes New Direction

Thanks--always pleasant to read as is Mr. Sheaffer.  Helpful.

That was indeed a good read.

Thanks.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: May 29, 2010, 07:26:38 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124628
BNN Takes Sunday Off, No Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony Coverage
Posted on May 28th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 2,864 times.

With it being a long weekend we have decided to skip our regular Sunday broadcast. Monday is Memorial day, a day that I do hope everyone will at least spare a few moments to remember and honor all of the fine people that have lost their lives in the pursuit of keeping America a safe place.

Both Jan and I want to thank everyone for their continued support for our coverage of the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases, and you can rest assured that the whole gang will be back on June 6. TJ Hart, Denny Griffin, Peter Hyatt, and of course the Barrett’s wish everyone a great long weekend.

It is easy to view Monday as just a day off work and care little for the reason for the holiday. I also held the same view for many years, a day off, is a day off, who cares why.

There is a reason to care, a reason that every one of us should appreciate. My grandfather lost a leg in World War I, my father was torpedoed three times during World War II, the ships sank in the middle of the Atlantic, miraculously he survived, even though to the day he passed away he had not mastered the art of swimming. Regular people do extraordinary things when their country asks them to.

Please take just a few moments on Monday and honor the great people that have given their lives to give us what we have today.

I also recommend that you read there two articles, the first is just a DVD review, but a DVD that moved me, the second is an account of the final outcome.

Do not get me wrong, I am most concerned about our ‘here and now’. I care deeply about the plight of little children. Haleigh and Caylee have become a statistic, no child should be that. Equally no parent or wife wants to receive that awful letter or visit explaining that their son or husband is not coming back. How many people have heard those words? I may not agree with what is happening in Iraq or Afghanistan, but I deeply admire the young men and women that have taken on this quest.

Have a thoughtful weekend.

Simon and Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: May 29, 2010, 09:58:04 AM »

Bozo posted about the little girl on Geraldo's boat. People were busting him about the kid not wearing a vest....

Jose Baez
The boat is a lot bigger than it looks in the pic in fact its about 6 feet wider, even though in the pic it looks like the edge. You can see her uncle four feet in front of her.
Yesterday at 11:45pm

From FB
This is his concern, to address this? Get off your FB and defend your client, not puttering and playing on FB.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: May 29, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »

Bozo posted about the little girl on Geraldo's boat. People were busting him about the kid not wearing a vest....

Jose Baez
The boat is a lot bigger than it looks in the pic in fact its about 6 feet wider, even though in the pic it looks like the edge. You can see her uncle four feet in front of her.

From FB
This is his concern, to address this? Get off your FB and defend your client, not puttering and playing on FB.

Good Morning Monks.  nrcg, uummmm for such a 'busy attorney' he sure has a lot of time on his hands.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 29, 2010, 10:44:52 AM »

Hi fellow monkeys.  Been lurking for months so I haven't forgotten you!  Hope all is well.  I've been looking at past interviews, etc thinking what have we possibly missed?  I came across the following transcript off Nancy Grace's show and noticed a statement Baez made.  You can read it here...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

What I found interesting is the comment he made and corrected himself.  Looks like an oopsy!  IMO he caught himself and corrected since the defense is leading toward the kidnapping theory.  IMO there is no "Reasonable explanation for a delay in reporting a kidnapping".  What would you have to hide?  Anxious to hear what you all think.  Here is what I'm referring to... 
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the boyfriend says -- the boyfriend says she was living with him and she never told him that her baby was missing. Meantime, she has reportedly told police that she was doing her own investigation into the disappearance of her daughter and that`s why she didn`t call the cops. You`d think she`d tell the boyfriend she was living with.

BAEZ: Well, I can tell you that, based on my conversations with my client, what we ended up discovering, based on these conversations, was that there`s actually a very reasonable explanation for this whole delay in reporting the incident...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to hear that.

BAEZ: ... or the kidnapping.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I want to hear that reasonable explanation.

thanks Hiding....good to see you 'not hiding'......thanks for the refresher...I am going to have to go read and see what else he said!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #505 on: May 29, 2010, 10:52:59 AM »

Jose Baez

From FB

Good Morning Monks.  nrcg, uummmm for such a 'busy attorney' he sure has a lot of time on his hands.....
I'm not in the best of moods right now, and when I saw that, I felt like hitting the computer, which didn't happen, just a thought  Let him play, he is better at that then being a lawyer.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: May 29, 2010, 03:36:52 PM »

aaaaaaaaia do not have facebook can someone post that pic on geraldos boat.
And why would geraldo after slamming  all the anthonys and baez! why wuld he befriend him what a lousy hypocrite he is.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 29, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »

where are my manners
tia

and good day friends

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: May 29, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »

A think baez is trying to pattern himself after Mark Nejame
whom has lots of friends in high places even starts/ celebrities and some with presidents
just who has he that is work a dime!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 29, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »

oh lordie I meant to say
I think not
a think

I am on my first cup of cofee  its so ovious huh lmao

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 29, 2010, 04:57:01 PM »

aaaaaaaaia do not have facebook can someone post that pic on geraldos boat.
And why would geraldo after slamming  all the anthonys and baez! why wuld he befriend him what a lousy hypocrite he is.

This one?

I saved it when it was posted here. I don't have access to facebook either ;-/

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #511 on: May 30, 2010, 12:58:50 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys ...  I just read up on all the post posts ...of my post.  I never knew it would cause such a stir. Meaning my initial post. Interesting. I am still going to try to continue on within the search of the "bone" in question.

I agree to with everyone on the Baez issue. He surely seems to have " a lot" of free time on his hands ...to smooosh. I can't wait until he comes into court the next time " yet again unprepared" with his typical whine ... This is a huge case and requires many man hours. We need more time yadda ... since he is now only making 5.00 an hour * his words. I guess he feels his interest within higher places and society. Yacht's included. He must pile on the sunscreen. You surely do not gain a suntan in the office. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #512 on: May 30, 2010, 01:32:38 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d28-Casey-Anthony-case-Attorneys-for-Zenaida-Gonzalez-want-to-question-Robyn-Adams-read-motion

Nanny and Testimony -
Robyn Adams
snipped: In one of the letters, Casey Anthony refers to her murdered daughter’s alleged nanny: Zenaida Gonzalez. She writes that she knows Zenaida is innocent and did not kidnap Caylee. Attorneys want to question Robyn Adams and establish her testimony on record as a defense witness.

Attorney John Dill, with Morgan and Morgan filed the motion in court on May 20, 2010. The motion requests that Robyn Adams, who is currently incarcerated at the Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institute give an oral deposition within thirty days. Casey Anthony’s defense would like to question Robyn Adams regarding all conversations she had with Casey as well as their written communications.
-------
I wonder what is going through Cindy and George's minds - that Robyn has been called for deposition. Since they CA/GA have lied through all and everything to date. I wonder what Brad Conway is working on at their demands. I don't know how that would work within all the 'conversations' / 'hand written notes' passed between Robyn/Casey. It is evidence? It is hearsay? Will be found as embellishments /mis-truths written out/said out of boredom between the two women? Will the Jail guard be called as well ? Someone is responsible for the notes getting back and forth - there is too many of them, for this to be solely Robyn and Casey.
*** This is something that struck me within all the letters that Casey wrote. Did you all notice she is a quoter. She quotes from all different sources ..the Bible, authors, poets, books ..She sure has a memory for someone that can't seem to remember where she left her baby.... Thinking on Casey's mindset, was another thing too, just the other day .. my TV was on in the background 'midday' and I was not paying attention. Until I started listening to to the program from earshot. I walked up to the TV, because I was like what the h#ll show is this. I had never seen it before. I thought who watches this crap.  Guess what the show was " One Tree Hill " ....Slores favorite program. Suits her totally, like for sure. Gawd what a mess. In 5 mins, sex/murder plotting / boob jobs/affairs/ free houses/ corporate careers of 18 yr olds with BMW's- you name it - so out of reality. I am glad my Daughter never watched this show. She is not missing anything. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #513 on: May 30, 2010, 06:05:34 AM »

My memory jarred again - reading on Blinks page.
The again 500+ pages of discovery released from the FBI/LE - late May 2010
-The dreaded woman  ' Laura Buchanan' who seems to come up over and over. She was a volunteer for TES. And had connections with Kid Finders - and the Anthony's. She stated that she searched the wooded area (Sept 3, 08) where Caylee was found 12/08- and that there was nothing found. Her paperwork being total opposite - She was at Blanchard Park. When she said she was " snooping around" Suburban Drive - on her own time. Yet paperwork filed - she states she was at Blanchard.  She truly not being clear exactly of her back ground. What has been said: That she was from another State and came in to join TES. That she had made mentions that she worked in Law Enforcement or had some type of LE background. Which the only finding online is of 2005- that she is listed as a Wildlife Rehabilitator in the State of Kentucky.  Mammals " Abandon Critters" - Nicholas County, Kentucky. http://fw.ky.gov/rehablist.asp?lid=754&NavPath=C366
This is the only link that I can find - and have scoured the internet in the past - of every wording possible - to link her ...nada zip comes up.
From the PDF May 31,10: Reference: Ed Espinoza - US FISH and Wildlife - his link is below
I tried to find the page number within the pdf - The pdf that holds the 586 pages of Discovery- released May 21, 2010. Keeps coming up broken - 3 tries I give up.
Ed Espinoza is listed within the doc dump. Wildlife criminologist 
His website: http://www.lab.fws.gov/contact.php
Dr. Ed Espinoza was "one" of many that went to the area of Suburban Drive - requested by LE - If my memory serves. He was called upon for the Snake found by Kronk. Dang it. I so wish the pdf would load. I just tried again 4th time. He as well investigated the area where Caylee was found. I found the connection to be strange. Not him, because he has a history on record for years. He is a true criminologist. But what struck me strange was he was initially called in " about the Snake" which was found prior to Caylee's body.  Snake Found in August 2008. Laura's statements are written Sept 3, 08 - of when she was so said to have observed the area - to find nothing.
http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1047
In the statement, Buchanan wrote:
"On Sept. 3, 2008 … I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."
A good link: Memory of Kronks finding and Joy Wray
http://www.rosespeaks.com/2009/11/25/casey-and-caylee-anthony-joy-wray-equusearch-finally-the-orange-county-sheriff%E2%80%99s-department-talks-to-her-only-eleven-months-later/
snipped: Joy Wray has stated she spent hours looking for Caylee Anthony’s body before Kronk found the remains in December and said she had the video that proves Caylee’s body was not in the woods in November 2008 where Kronk had said it was. If you remember, three of Roy Kronk’s fellow workers said they did not remember Kronk even talking about seeing any remains in August. In fact one of Kronk’s fellow employees said he only remembered the rattle snake they found and that he took it home and put it in the freezer. I have always wondered why his fellow workers remember the rattle snake but don’t remember or, for the most part, was hazy at best about Kronk saying he saw a body in the woods on three different days in August. This was before the tropical storm hit in mid August making those woods impossible to get to for a couple of months by volunteer searcher’s like Tim Miller’s Texas Equusearch.
-- What is the correlation within all of this - I don't know. Being that the testimonies of Kronk surely will be used. Will Buchanan's testimony be brought in by the State? Or even by Mark Nejame? ( To discredit her tall tales) Even though I/we believe she has deemed her self less than credible. How could she not figure out her interview would not be " checked with a fine tooth comb"?
--More captions of Laura B's interview: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-state-files-motions.html
1. My name is Laura Buchanan and I currently live in Mendham, New Jersey.
2. On September 3, 2008, I was a volunteer for Texas Equus (sic) Search.
3. On September 3, 2008, the team in which I was assigned went to Suburban Street in Orlando and searched the area near where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.
4. We were not officially assigned to search that area. We went on our own.
5. We were in that area for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
6. I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards and then beyond the spot where the body was found.
7. I did not notice anything unusual.
8. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity.
9. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search.
---
This very well known FISH Wildlife expert " Espinoza" who represents Florida and the US - " criminologist" - Would he not be able to offer up to LE/FBI " Laura's records" since she has once represented " Fish and Wildlife" ? even in a small capacity. I think if anything she ran a short lived rescue non -profit. That somehow she was able to obtain credentials under  Fish/Wildlife. Possible due to the land she was near or rescuing from - State Land in KY.
-- With all the discrepancies of her/LB's interview and Tinelli as well - KFN  - throw in Joy Wray and J.Jordan. The relationships with GA/CA - it all equals " raised eyebrows and speculation". Add tons of money being collected under the table - via ABC and who ever else. The Caylee Marie Foundation being created at the same time. The Milsteads and corruption. With the newly " this year finding" that Baez has been speculated " allowing letters and private communications etc bet Casey and her Circus leaders CA/GA - for months"

I have to shake my head. How can it be that " so much time has passed " this case has  cost so much money - and yet nothing accomplished - to date??? Ding Ding Ding
I have an answer " George and Cindy Anthony".  Always comes back to them. All these people who have been interviewed that come up Hinky - point right back to the Ants. Their relationship with the Ants. The Ant's mingling, and entanglements. Why would these people lie? Because they had to have been offered something in return. There is too much undisclosed monies floating between hands - and promises made. More than likely false ones - but some people are willing to take that risk for a payoff. * or notoriety.

I pray that the people of Florida can see all the smoke and mirrors - Jury Pool.
I hope as well once this trial becomes closer to its actual date, that the good people of Florida " create a petition" or something - for a Civil Suit against George and Cindy Anthony. That they be charged with ripping off the tax payors: destroying evidence, creating false statements, creating mockery of the intelligence/hearts of ppl world wide with false pleas within media, and #1 desecrating " Caylee"
(( not to mention all the lives that they have ruined in the process))
 For every lie they created within public media, only hurts children in the news who are reported missing. Truly Missing. They wouldn't know anything about that would they ?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #514 on: May 30, 2010, 06:49:19 AM »

My Own words snipped:

I have to shake my head. How can it be that " so much time has passed " this case has  cost so much money - and yet nothing accomplished - to date??? Ding Ding Ding
I have an answer " George and Cindy Anthony".  Always comes back to them. All these people who have been interviewed that come up Hinky - point right back to the Ants. Their relationship with the Ants. The Ant's mingling, and entanglements. Why would these people lie? Because they had to have been offered something in return. There is too much undisclosed monies floating between hands - and promises made. More than likely false ones - but some people are willing to take that risk for a payoff. * or notoriety.
 ---
What grabs me and everyone else all that I wrote above -none of it, has anything to do with Casey. No & No. Has nothing to do with the pending trial. Has nothing to do with Casey serving Life and or DP. Nada. They know she is not going to be acquitted. They " The Ants" have been baking a slow pie - for them " to live off of " after the trial is over. Dragging this out forever - so they can get their dirty grubby hands on everything possible - as in Book Deals, Movies, Lifetime Network.. whatever comes from the highest bidder .. Because they know that they have " destroyed" themselves - and they are both at an age that " starting over" won't happen anytime soon. George cannot hold a job past his nose, and Cindy is " Cindy". Throw in Bobo and Lyons - they are looking for their pot of gold too - they do not care what happens in the end result of the trial. They know " they are the only inside track" and they can offer privy information straight from Horse Face/Casey's Mouth" via their paid for interviews or snippets paid to be within books. And or find a phantom author to write/pen " the Story of the Century"  Caylee Marie Anthony.

Baez doesn't care after this is said and done that he practice's law anyway. He is that big of a D-bag. He will find his own way to make Money - without practicing law. The day that he received the phone call from " Casey" he was giggling himself silly ... My Life is paid for.
Two memorable quotes from the movie Batman - made by Jack Nicholson " The Joker"
That were taken as funny, quip, yet were the truth right from his mouth. Just like Bobo - his words need to taken as his truth. And not so Clown Boy. He is one man, slick and sly, and knows when to stir and when to sit quiet. For his own benefit. Bobo not as prolific as Jack, but I can say - he is not far off in his own wants and underhandedness.
" Do I look like I'm joking? " --- " Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it."   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: May 30, 2010, 09:45:46 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!  I've been MIA for awhile--and missed all of you!  Some really interesting commentary in my absence.  Deenie, the info on the Atlas bone was intriguing.  (Also re: the C & P that took place at WS.  You were extremely courteous to those who basically kidnapped your thought processes.  Big monkey kudos to you.)
I know this is beating a dead horse, (poor horsie,) but I just had to bring up something.  Casey and her inevitable poking her eye and looking at her Kleenex in court.  It's been a year anniversary since my 15 year old niece's suicide and at the memorial, I did nothing but sob, snort and blow.  The only time I glanced at my tissue was to see if there was a dry spot on there, not to see if there were tears or mascara.  Although I know this has been exhaustively gone over, I just had to mention this.
(By the way, I just realized that "Sob, Snort and Blow" sounds like a law firm in a Three Stooges movie.  Just sayin'...)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: May 30, 2010, 12:44:45 PM »

From DENNIE
--More captions of Laura B's interview: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/12/casey-anthony-state-files-motions.html
1. My name is Laura Buchanan and I currently live in Mendham, New Jersey.
2. On September 3, 2008, I was a volunteer for Texas Equus (sic) Search.
3. On September 3, 2008, the team in which I was assigned went to Suburban Street in Orlando and searched the area near where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.
4. We were not officially assigned to search that area. We went on our own.
5. We were in that area for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
6. I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards and then beyond the spot where the body was found.
7. I did not notice anything unusual.
8. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity.
9. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem with what she said is she now won't give that statement under oath. The state has been trying to get her deposed and can't seem to get her to do it which tells me was lying to begin with when she told this and now she is afraid of putting it under oath; If I remember correctly the state has asked the judge to order her to be deposed and I don't know if he has ordered her or not yet, but I am sure he will.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 30, 2010, 01:02:21 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/the-kitchen-sink/

THE KITCHEN SINK

* May 30, 2010 – 3:48 am
    * Posted in Featured
IT’S A HOLIDAY WEEKEND, SO TONIGHT I’M CALLING MY SHOW “THE KITCHEN SINK.” TOPICS: THE BP OIL DISASTER; THE LATEST IN THE DREW PETERSON CASE; WHAT IS CASEY ANTHONY UP TP BEHIND BARS???…. AND THE LATEST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ CASE… ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST?? CALL IN AND VENT TONIGHT AT 8:00 P.M. LIVE Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-up-With-This. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 30, 2010, 03:43:39 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/will-casey-anthony-prediction-come-true-this-year/
Will Casey Anthony Prediction Come True This Year?
05/30/10

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: May 30, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/will-casey-anthony-prediction-come-true-this-year/
Will Casey Anthony Prediction Come True This Year?
05/30/10

trimm
very interesting I loved reading his predictions.Smile

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.