April 19, 2024, 06:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334656 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/will-casey-anthony-prediction-come-true-this-year/
Will Casey Anthony Prediction Come True This Year?
05/30/10

Thanks Trimm!   

from the above link, here's the Nostradamus prediction:

The mother’s name is blackened by a silver mask,
The people cry for vengeance, but truth prevails.
Two thousand and ten finds Antone free.
The monster confesses and loses his soul in months of 8 and 10."

~~~

As we read in another post, Nostradamus uses symbolism and metaphors, as well as has gotten names fairly similiar if not exact. 

'a silver mask' = duct tape? 

'truth prevails' = justice for Caylee?  hope so!!!   

'the monster confesses' = is Nostradamus referring here to the Antone in line 3, being found free (mentally or physically)... or to someone other than 'the mother' or 'Antone' as the one who confesses?  Even perhaps... another Antone (Anthony) ????     Kind of hard to believe that Casey would ever confess by her own choice. 

'loses his soul' = interesting use of pronoun 'his'.  Kind of underlines for us that the monster who confesses is male.  Did Nostradamus ever use the pronoun 'her.. maybe he used the male pronoun in a generic overall sense for mankind?  On the other hand, *what if* a male Anthony breaks down and confesses??  Doesn't even mean that a male Anthony did whatever to Caylee, might just be a last ditch effort to save Casey from the DP. 

Personally am thinking that Casey/George/Cindy/Lee each had a part in whatever it was that happened to Caylee and the disposal of her precious body.  And the truth will out eventually as to the extent of each part.  Am thinking that Nostradamus might even be referring to all of em in the Anthony family.  That perhaps it will be a male Anthony who finally confesses to what each of them did, and all of em are going down.  Perhaps free in mind, but not physically. 

Could be some interesting months coming up... Justice for Caylee!!   

All IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 31, 2010, 12:28:21 PM »

Just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to you all!  Thank you to all of our veterans, including my late father and brother.
In honor of Caylee... an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey Happy Memorial Day to you Monilicious. Thanks to your late father and brother for their service to our country.
Nice to see you, JSM!  Hope you have a great day!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 31, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »

http://onlydreamin.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/lawyering-the-legal-system-the-death-penalty-casey-anthony/

lawyering, the legal system, the death penalty….casey anthony
May 30, 2010 by Andrea

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #543 on: May 31, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »

Just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to you all!  Thank you to all of our veterans, including my late father and brother.
an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/will-casey-anthony-prediction-come-true-this-year/
05/30/10

First of all, I am not a fan of Nostradamus. To really read his quatrains one would have to be fluent in French with Italian, Greek, and Latin thrown in. He used a lot of symbolism and metaphors, as well as by making changes to proper names by swapping, adding or removing letters. I have read most of them and can make them say almost anything by changing around things which is what a lot of people do when they say his predictions are accurate IMO.

Second, I seriously doubt he wrote about KC.............geeshhhhhhhhhhh  but if this one is by chance, then the way I read it is she will go free when either GA or Lee confesses to the murder. Then that person will commit suicide in October

The other way to read it is she will commit suicide in October. I wish they had given which quatrain that was so I could read the whole thing in context. There are 942 quatrains, so to find it would take forever if it even is accurate the way it is translated. That is another thing, different translations say different things.

It could mean Caylee will go free, she is an Anthony, too.  If her mother confesses, her spirit will be free.

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey Liking the way you think about this Bearly.

Since his is more about spiritual things that very well may be the most accurate interpretation. I will go with this one !

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 31, 2010, 03:08:23 PM »

05/30/10
  Think Nostradamus could predict me winning the lottery? What a load of crap. 

I AGREE !~

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #546 on: May 31, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »

an angelic monkey Happy Memorial Day to you Monilicious. Thanks to your late father and brother for their service to our country.
Nice to see you, JSM!  Hope you have a great day!

Nice to see you Monk, Hope you are having a great day also

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: May 31, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/30/curious-questions-about-caseys-cash-flow/
Curious Questions about Casey’s Cash Flow

Posted on May 30th, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 31, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-to-appear-in-court-tomorrow/
Casey Anthony To Appear In Court Tomorrow
05/31/10

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 31, 2010, 08:12:01 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.  I'm in training for tomorrow!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 31, 2010, 08:24:34 PM »

According to the article, her hearing is at 2 PM.

I am pleased with that! (I am not a morning person!)

The Hearing can be watched on WFTV, ClickOrlando.com, Fox35News, WESH, Tru TV and here on The Caylee Daily.  Casey Anthony hearing starts at 2 pm EST.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: June 01, 2010, 01:34:49 AM »

I am looking forward to tomorrow's hearing, fingers crossed my internet service doesnt go down again with another fiber line cut....4 times in one week for 6-9 hours at a time effecting hundreds to thousands depending on where the cut occurred, seriously I kid you not!   

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day & extend my gratitude to all those that have loved ones that have served or currently serving.

God bless them & their families with much mutual respect from a proud Army mom.   Hoorah!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: June 01, 2010, 02:11:51 AM »

Am looking forward to court tomorrow and the the no nonsense approach that this judge has taken.  I will be happy to be one step closer to Justice For Caylee.  Hope there will be a full cage in the am.  We need to see this case move forward  and give peace to our Caylee!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 01, 2010, 05:49:15 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/053110new-motions-to-be-heard-in-anthony-murder-trial
New motions to be heard in Anthony murder trial

Updated: Monday, 31 May 2010, 10:07 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 May 2010, 10:07 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony has been in jail the last 20 months. Right now, all it takes is the simplest request and we can learn everything from what Casey Anthony ate for breakfast to what she ordered from the jail commissary to who is visiting her behind bars.

On Tuesday, Anthony's attorneys will be fighting to keep the public from seeing who is visiting her; they want those visitor logs sealed.
Attorneys are also asking Judge Belvin Perry to overturn some rulings in the case made by the original judge on the case, Stan Strickland, that did not go their way.

The defense also wants the judge to force the State to be more specific as to why prosecutors are asking for the death penalty.

At the last hearing, the judge ruled that prosecutors have to spell out why, but Anthony's attorneys said the State's response was too vague.

Finally, Casey's defense team wants prosecutors to hand over any and all forensic information they have not received.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 01, 2010, 05:52:23 AM »

Sounds good.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 01, 2010, 05:53:56 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/31/more_death_penalty_motions_expected_in_casey_case.html
 More Death Penalty Motions Expected In Casey Case
Monday, May 31, 2010 11:47:20 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- Several motions ruled on by Judge Stan Strickland will be back in court Tuesday.

Casey Anthony's defense team wants the motions reconsidered by Judge Belvin Perry now that Strickland stepped down.

There will also be more challenges to the death penalty.

The defense says the state hasn't justified its case.

Last week, the state responded saying it's too soon to make a decision.

This has been an ongoing battle between the defense and the state.

The judge ordered the state to tell the defense what aggravating circumstances existed when seeking the death penalty.

The list came within days.  The defense says it's not specific enough.

Perry will likely make a final decision Tuesday.

Later this week, the defense will begin a vigorous schedule of depositions.

When Perry took over the case, he put strict deadlines on attorneys and ordered them to get to work.
On Friday, three people are set to be questioned under oath, including two sheriff's officials and Casey’s ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales.

This will be the first round of depositions that are scheduled nearly every week, for the rest of summer.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: June 01, 2010, 06:52:58 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23752395/detail.html
Casey Anthony To Appear In Court Today
4 Motions To Be Heard By Judge Belvin Perry

POSTED: 6:19 am EDT June 1, 2010
UPDATED: 6:39 am EDT June 1, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony's defense wants the court to rule in their favor on four different motions in Orange County Court Tuesday afternoon.

The big motion on the table is that Anthony's attorneys want Judge Belvin Perry to force the state to give more specifics on why they are seeking the death penalty. At the last hearing, the defense said the state's answer didn't cut it.

Also, Anthony's defense will argue the previous judge's ruling about an illegally made tape-recording of an investigator interview should be reversed. The recording made by a volunteer searcher who says he searched the woods on Suburban Drive. He claims Caylee's remains were not there.

The third motion on the agenda is that Baez wants prosecutors to share forensic information they have not received so far.

Finally, the defense doesn't want the public to know who's visiting casey in jail. They want visitation logs sealed.

The hearing is at 2 p.m. at the Orange County courthouse. You can watch it live on WESH.com.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: June 01, 2010, 06:55:08 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23752154/detail.html
Judge To Reconsider Death Penalty In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
UPDATED: 6:40 am EDT June 1, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense will have several motions reconsidered by Judge Belvin Perry, including whether or not the death penalty is appropriate in this case.

Judge Belvin Perry will reconsider four different motions Tuesday afternoon, including a request made by Anthony's defense team to throw out the death penalty.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded lot in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Last month, the prosecution revealed the reasons they say Anthony should be put to death if she's convicted, including that the murder was committed during another crime -- aggravated child abuse. The state will also argue Caylee's murder was especially heinous or cruel.

Meanwhile, Anthony's defense team wanted the state to turn over forensic documents, including results on tests performed on evidence, but the state told the judge they didn't have the results. Other motions that will be addressed Tuesday include the use of certain forensic evidence.
Court officials told Local 6 the defense team is also asking the court to seal jail visitation logs.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, claiming that she left Caylee with a baby sitter and the two were gone when she returned to pick up her daughter.

Tuesday's hearing is scheduled to start at 2 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse and it will be streamed live on ClickOrlando.com.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 01, 2010, 07:01:51 AM »

I am looking forward to tomorrow's hearing, fingers crossed my internet service doesnt go down again with another fiber line cut....4 times in one week for 6-9 hours at a time effecting hundreds to thousands depending on where the cut occurred, seriously I kid you not!   

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day & extend my gratitude to all those that have loved ones that have served or currently serving.

God bless them & their families with much mutual respect from a proud Army mom.   Hoorah!

Morning Cappy - hope your internet service allows you to be in the cage
with us today!

Go J. Perry!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 01, 2010, 07:04:48 AM »

Am looking forward to court tomorrow and the the no nonsense approach that this judge has taken.  I will be happy to be one step closer to Justice For Caylee.  Hope there will be a full cage in the am.  We need to see this case move forward  and give peace to our Caylee!

Amen!  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.