April 24, 2024, 07:04:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 334777 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George's former wife was visited & interviewed by the Defense's mitigation lady.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2010, 12:15:55 PM »

Another thought on this incest thing and why no charges were brought if it was a family member.

What if the person responsible made a deal with the state to testify against KC in exchange for no charges being brought against them? It has been said the state "knows" who the father is and that is sealed, so WHY would that not be released?

You bring up a good pont.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2010, 12:18:05 PM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.

It is.

me too and until/unless it is ever proven to be FACT,  I am NOT going down that road.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2010, 12:23:13 PM »

I may have figured out their DEFENSE strategy and why they don't want their experts known...............

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32360

One of the nation's leading researchers on child sexual abuse, David Finkelhor, estimates that 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually (Finkelhor, 1983). However, Finkelhor's statistics may be significantly low because they are based primarily on accounts of white, middle-class women and may not adequately represent low-income and minority women (Matsakis, 1991).

In addition, some recent research suggests that some victims of incest may suffer from biochemically-induced amnesia. This condition can be triggered by a severe trauma, such as a sexual assault, which causes the body to incur a number of complex endocrine and neurological changes resulting in complete or partial amnesia regarding the event. Thus, any immediate and/or latent memory of the incident(s) is repressed (Matsakis, 1991).

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) -- which includes amnesia, nightmares and flashbacks -- also remains prevalent among incest survivors (Vanderbilt, 1992). Additionally, there is research which indicates that children who have been sexually abused by a relative suffers from even more intense guilt and shame, low self-esteem, depression and self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse, sexual promiscuity and prostitution) than children who have been sexually assaulted by a stranger (Matsakis, 1991).

# Adults who were incestuously victimized by adults in their childhood often suffer from low self-esteem, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, and sexual dysfunction; and are at an extremely high risk of many mental disorders including depression, anxiety, phobic avoidance reactions, substance abuse, borderline personality disorder, and complex post-traumatic stress disorder. (Christine Courtois, Healing the Incest Wound: Adult Survivors in Therapy, 1988)

Turbo, this syndrome is well known but it is NOT present here.   Casey used this victimization at least twice that we know of to others years apart which means she was mindful of what she was saying.   It also could be noted that she apparently brought it up at times where a male in her life was indicating that he might be fed up with her antics & ending the relationship lending thought to the fact that she may very well be using it as a manipulation as opposed to be fact.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »

I found this interesting to watch yesterday. It beats hitting your toe with a hammer!

The continuing adventures of Papa Jo Jo and Princess Poopie Pants

Aug. 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206723/index.html

They discuss Caylee's birthday, how they are cashing in on her murder (basically), and
how Lee is a wiz-bang marketing genius.

Is that why he parks cars now? ahem... excuse me - he is a manager of a TRANSPORTATION company. Yes, that is the ticket!!!

My absolute favorite line of Lee's came in his first deposition -

"Mom's brain was BEATING 50,000 times per minute!"

(as Cindy was grilling Casey why hadn't she reported Caylee missing for 31 whole days)

You're an idiot Lee.... Mallory told you that, right? 

Monkey Devil!

Ugh... These are painful.   They should put these on Mystery Science Theater 3000.  (I got my own version of it running in my head the whole time I listen to this!)   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2010, 12:29:21 PM »

I went to thank you all for the replies and got locked out. Guess this is just not my night!

No, in the last hour this entire site has gone down a couple times.  It seems to be OK now but the problem was happening to everyone, not just you.

I have had to go away and come back a few times in the last hour. It was not loading at all.

Yep, I would go off and play some games 

I go to the Hinkymeter sight when we are down.  I am so screwed!

May I recommend Mafia Wars. It's an excellent stress reliever (except when it's down!).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2010, 12:34:45 PM »

Good morning, I'm just lost with the incest stuff, and dumb me thought it would be a crime at any age  I really am shocked by that.

It is.

me too and until/unless it is ever proven to be FACT,  I am NOT going down that road.
I have it tucked away in the back of my head, but really don't like the subject matter, and would prefer not to think about it. But, if this turns out to be the case, I will be shocked and not shocked at the same time 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »

I may have figured out their DEFENSE strategy and why they don't want their experts known...............

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32360

One of the nation's leading researchers on child sexual abuse, David Finkelhor, estimates that 1,000,000 Americans are victims of father-daughter incest, and 16,000 new cases occur annually (Finkelhor, 1983). However, Finkelhor's statistics may be significantly low because they are based primarily on accounts of white, middle-class women and may not adequately represent low-income and minority women (Matsakis, 1991).

In addition, some recent research suggests that some victims of incest may suffer from biochemically-induced amnesia. This condition can be triggered by a severe trauma, such as a sexual assault, which causes the body to incur a number of complex endocrine and neurological changes resulting in complete or partial amnesia regarding the event. Thus, any immediate and/or latent memory of the incident(s) is repressed (Matsakis, 1991).

Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) -- which includes amnesia, nightmares and flashbacks -- also remains prevalent among incest survivors (Vanderbilt, 1992). Additionally, there is research which indicates that children who have been sexually abused by a relative suffers from even more intense guilt and shame, low self-esteem, depression and self-destructive behavior (such as substance abuse, sexual promiscuity and prostitution) than children who have been sexually assaulted by a stranger (Matsakis, 1991).

# Adults who were incestuously victimized by adults in their childhood often suffer from low self-esteem, difficulties in interpersonal relationships, and sexual dysfunction; and are at an extremely high risk of many mental disorders including depression, anxiety, phobic avoidance reactions, substance abuse, borderline personality disorder, and complex post-traumatic stress disorder. (Christine Courtois, Healing the Incest Wound: Adult Survivors in Therapy, 1988)

Turbo, this syndrome is well known but it is NOT present here.   Casey used this victimization at least twice that we know of to others years apart which means she was mindful of what she was saying.   It also could be noted that she apparently brought it up at times where a male in her life was indicating that he might be fed up with her antics & ending the relationship lending thought to the fact that she may very well be using it as a manipulation as opposed to be fact.

Oh I totally agree..................it is not relevant but they may very well try to make it so. Remember, in Tony L's statement to LE about how she told him about Lee and how she was afraid to be alone with Lee? Then at the jail George said " You know Casey, things are going to start coming out about us, about our family..."

I have always wondered why the DNA results are being so closely guarded and why Lee had to be forced by court order to take the DNA swabbing. Did KC tell him that Caylee was his? Why did Cindy gave the police the wrong hairbrush and wanted to give the police the dog's toothbrush when they were making a DNA profile for Caylee? That to me was VERY telling that something was wrong.........

Why Cindy told a reporter that no one would EVER find out who the father was and what secret Cindy was so concerned that Casey may have told in jail that Casey had to reassure her mother not to worry, that she hadn't told anybody anything.

I have been convinced from the beginning there is a deep secret this family was hiding about the father of Caylee as I have also been convinced it is a huge contributing factor the the murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2010, 12:41:52 PM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

Oh!!  yes......I would BET Ga and Ca wiped it down............
But sometimes in a flurry of cleaning, you just can't wipe everything away.

that's true....and I gather it's not known or is not being told who's finger print it is...........if there's enough to know.

I don't get the significance either, but I hope the fingerprint ins Dr. Lee's.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »

That I have little doubt, there are deep dark secrets this family has, just don't know what they are. But I think it is obvious by their actions.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2010, 12:48:05 PM »

It would be interesting to know if George's former wife was visited & interviewed by the Defense's mitigation lady.

At one time I think it was on Topix in that area that her sister told a lot of things about GA. Even gave her sister's name and address and told people to contact her personally if they wanted to know what a low life GA was. LOL

I am sure LE has contacted her if nothing else just to verify all the players.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2010, 12:55:23 PM »

At one time I think it was on Topix in that area that her sister told a lot of things about GA. Even gave her sister's name and address and told people to contact her personally if they wanted to know what a low life GA was. LOL

Oh geez, bet she had a lot to say 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2010, 12:59:42 PM »

I went to thank you all for the replies and got locked out. Guess this is just not my night!

No, in the last hour this entire site has gone down a couple times.  It seems to be OK now but the problem was happening to everyone, not just you.

I have had to go away and come back a few times in the last hour. It was not loading at all.

Yep, I would go off and play some games 

I go to the Hinkymeter sight when we are down.  I am so screwed!

May I recommend Mafia Wars. It's an excellent stress reliever (except when it's down!).

LOL.  So true Curly!!!  Level 850 or so here. 

Turbo,  thanks for posting all the insightful post regarding the issue of incest.   

I still stand strong that I think GA is daddy.  Too many factors for me to dismiss.  I think GJ test. assured no arrest.  If not that, then perhaps will be revisited after the trial ends.  Regardless of it, poor Caylee deserved none of what she received.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2010, 01:05:14 PM »

Blink has on her site that there were latent prints found on the outside of Casey's trunk. I am trying to think what importance that could have, as anyone in the tow company could have touched it, the Anthonys certainly did, and goodness knows who else while it was parked at Amscot. Am I missing something? 

To me, the lack of more prints on her trunk was significant, it looks like someone wiped it clean.

Oh!!  yes......I would BET Ga and Ca wiped it down............
But sometimes in a flurry of cleaning, you just can't wipe everything away.

that's true....and I gather it's not known or is not being told who's finger print it is...........if there's enough to know.

I don't get the significance either, but I hope the fingerprint ins Dr. Lee's.

Could it be AFTER GA did all that "cleaning' of the car and wiped it down totally that LEE moved the body to make it look like it was moved while KC was in jail?

I have half way expected for KC to tell that she went to Lee's house that night when she left the Anthony's after the blow up and left Caylee with Lee and/or his roommate and she drown or something in Lee's care. Since the pings from her phone would have been the same at the Anthony's or at Lee's she might have been able to pull that off if she told it to begin with in her lies.  I have always wondered if LE did a good follow up on that house before Lee moved. Some of those pictures he painted then threw away were very disturbing to me.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2010, 01:16:54 PM »

Oh geez I forgot about those pictures in the trash    Lee makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, he is nothing but creepy to me.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2010, 01:17:19 PM »

I found this interesting to watch yesterday. It beats hitting your toe with a hammer!

The continuing adventures of Papa Jo Jo and Princess Poopie Pants

Aug. 3, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206723/index.html

They discuss Caylee's birthday, how they are cashing in on her murder (basically), and
how Lee is a wiz-bang marketing genius.

Is that why he parks cars now? ahem... excuse me - he is a manager of a TRANSPORTATION company. Yes, that is the ticket!!!

My absolute favorite line of Lee's came in his first deposition -

"Mom's brain was BEATING 50,000 times per minute!"

(as Cindy was grilling Casey why hadn't she reported Caylee missing for 31 whole days)

You're an idiot Lee.... Mallory told you that, right? 

Monkey Devil!
Thank you for posting those old videos Carpe
It was very interesting and most sickening to re watch two liars lie to eachother.
I have to believe there is a special deep,dark and hot corner in hell for monstercasey and the ones who helped create her,cindy and george....otherwise next time I get the bright idea to re watch these deviant,money grubbing,no feeling non human people on video,I'll choose instead to just smash my big toe with a hammer.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »

Could it be AFTER GA did all that "cleaning' of the car and wiped it down totally that LEE moved the body to make it look like it was moved while KC was in jail?

I have half way expected for KC to tell that she went to Lee's house that night when she left the Anthony's after the blow up and left Caylee with Lee and/or his roommate and she drown or something in Lee's care. Since the pings from her phone would have been the same at the Anthony's or at Lee's she might have been able to pull that off if she told it to begin with in her lies.  I have always wondered if LE did a good follow up on that house before Lee moved. Some of those pictures he painted then threw away were very disturbing to me.
I have wondered if the partial print is Lee's, but if I recall wasn't Lee in Chicago on the 15th, 16th?  Not sure how long he was out of town but I thought I read he was gone, if I am not remembering correctly some kind monkey correct me.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2010, 01:37:27 PM »

Thanks for the info.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2010, 01:38:26 PM »

Don't you know it--lol!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2010, 01:48:14 PM »

Don't you know it--lol!
Something tells me that there are a few people that have a lot to say, and won't hold back 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.