April 30, 2024, 11:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 335127 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2010, 01:50:15 AM »

Time to go...got an early a.m. call.  Have a good evening and God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »

THE TWO FACES OF GEORGE & CINDY

Two days apart - Two completely different description of events

George Anthony - Aug. 4, 2008 - Police Transcript

I did not have a stroke on the 13th, I'd like to know where you got that.

I felt my daughter hadn't been working for the past 2 years. I felt that.

I caught my daughter, I know she's been taking gas, using it. On the side of
her car I could see spill marks.

There have been thefts in our neighborhood, people have had stuff happen to gas. I 
called Orange County figured I would make some kind of a report.

I know she sends emails to herself on our home computer.

The 2nd or 3rd day after WE called 911, my wife and I were just walking
around thinking of everything that might could have happened. AS GRUESOME
AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU HATE TO THINK THIS ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILD.

and she (Cindy) said: you know George I hope she didn't. Something happened,
she didn't panic,Caylee could have got outside real quick. (pool ladder - drowning)

Aug. 6, 2008 - Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you 100 percent believe your daughter? (Zanny abduction)

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: George, what about you, 100 percent?

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING CHILD’S GRANDFATHER: More than 100 percent.
I just had a chance to meet with her on Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: And?

GEORGE ANTHONY: For 43 minutes out of 45 minutes I got a chance to spend with her, all we did was talk about was Caylee, about her birthday, you know, so many different things that are going to be happening here. She wants to be home for that. So I believe my daughter. She’s going to be fine, but I want my granddaughter home. She’s going to be fine, so…

Yer full of crap, Jo Jo! LOL It's INSANE.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2010, 06:46:21 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Lawyers Want To Question Casey's Pen Pal
05/24/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2010, 10:36:31 AM »

What do you think was the biggest development this week in the case against Casey Anthony?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 2310 Votes
Death penalty challenges by defense denied    852    37%
Prosecutors reveal justification for death penalty    354    15%
Judge sets strict deadlines    464    20%
Out-of-town jurors    165    7%
Party photos are in    171    7%
No mental illness claim    188    8%
Phantom plea    116    5%
Thank you for participating in our survey.
close window http://cf.wesh.com/orl/sh/con_surveycontest_display/displaySurveyResults.cfm?contentid=23547168&sitekey=ORL&questionum=1&answer1=1

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2010, 11:33:57 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jac-equusearch-docs-20100525,0,6302710.story
 By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

11:07 a.m. EDT, May 25, 2010
New documents that were filed in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony were made public today.

One item deals with a hearing scheduling conflict with Mark NeJame, the attorney representing Texas EquuSearch.

Earlier, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry set a hearing for June 1 to hear arguments on the defense's requests to seal jail-visitation logs and to have Perry reconsidered earlier rulings by the initial judge on the case.

One of those items to be discussed involves documents belonging to EquuSearch, the group that helped organize large volunteer searches for Casey Anthony's daughter Caylee, before the toddler's remains were found.

NeJame stated that Casey Anthony's defense team scheduled the hearing without coordinating with him, and he had a pre-planned family holiday that day.

NeJame stated his office is coordinating a new hearing date with Casey Anthony's defense, and that he was filing the conflict notice simply to assure his portion of the hearing be cancelled and rescheduled.

Also made public today is a filing from the Justice Administrative Commission, the state entity responsible for paying defense costs.

The JAC was responding to Casey Anthony's request to transcribe eight depositions. The JAC stated it does not object to regular paid rates, which are already established.

The latest additions to the Casey Anthony case file follow several from Monday.
One item filed by prosecutors was in response to a defense request asking the judge to order the state to provide certain forensic information, including details about labs that performed tests on evidence.

In his response, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton said certain items requested by Casey Anthony's defense team are not in the possession of the state or any of its agencies.

Ashton wrote that the state shouldn't be compelled to obtain additional information — known as discovery — that Casey Anthony's defense team can "easily" obtain on their own.

Ashton provided the court with a chart detailing items requested by Casey Anthony's defense. He indicated which items are not discoverable under Florida statute.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2010, 11:36:54 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23666666/detail.html
State, Team Casey Spar Over Evidence
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
UPDATED: 7:34 am EDT May 25, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case told a judge on Monday that they do not have information being sought by her defense team.

Anthony's attorneys want the state to turn over forensic documents, including tests performed on evidence.

Meanwhile, Jose Baez, one of Anthony's attorneys, filed an updated list of witnesses to be questioned in the case, including a neighbor of the Anthony family and an Orange County Sheriff's Office employee.

Anthony, 24, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, and her trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2010, 11:55:31 AM »

Am I the only one insulted with this Team Casey, bs?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2010, 11:59:38 AM »

THE TWO FACES OF GEORGE & CINDY

Two days apart - Two completely different description of events

George Anthony - Aug. 4, 2008 - Police Transcript

I did not have a stroke on the 13th, I'd like to know where you got that.

I felt my daughter hadn't been working for the past 2 years. I felt that.

I caught my daughter, I know she's been taking gas, using it. On the side of
her car I could see spill marks.

There have been thefts in our neighborhood, people have had stuff happen to gas. I 
called Orange County figured I would make some kind of a report.

I know she sends emails to herself on our home computer.

The 2nd or 3rd day after WE called 911, my wife and I were just walking
around thinking of everything that might could have happened. AS GRUESOME
AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU HATE TO THINK THIS ABOUT YOUR OWN CHILD.

and she (Cindy) said: you know George I hope she didn't. Something happened,
she didn't panic,Caylee could have got outside real quick. (pool ladder - drowning)

Aug. 6, 2008 - Greta

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you 100 percent believe your daughter? (Zanny abduction)

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: George, what about you, 100 percent?

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING CHILD’S GRANDFATHER: More than 100 percent.
I just had a chance to meet with her on Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: And?

GEORGE ANTHONY: For 43 minutes out of 45 minutes I got a chance to spend with her, all we did was talk about was Caylee, about her birthday, you know, so many different things that are going to be happening here. She wants to be home for that. So I believe my daughter. She’s going to be fine, but I want my granddaughter home. She’s going to be fine, so…

Yer full of crap, Jo Jo! LOL It's INSANE.

This does not include the phone calls on the "side phones" that KC & GA evidently had...

June 16 Interesting flurry of phone calls from Casey’s cell phone on this day as follows:
3:03 to dad’s cell
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell
6:32 mom at home
6:33 home voicemail
7:06 mom at home
7:20 Amy

June 16, 2008 phone calls and texts:
8:46am Casey calls Tony (pings start at Anthony house.)
11:47am Tony calls Casey
12:53pm Casey calls Tony (having just left the house to go to work per George)
12:55pm Tony texts Casey
1:00pm Tony calls Casey (call about 14 minutes) 1:00-1:14, 12 min. later
1:26pm Casey texts Jesse 12 min. later
1:37pm Casey gets text from Jesse
1:44pm Casey calls Amy 36 minutes 1:44-2:20, 32 min. later
2:52pm Casey gets call from Jesse 11 minutes 2:52-3:03
3:03pm Casey calls George
3:04pm Casey gets call from George. 25 seconds.
Casey and Caylee return to the house then 31 min. later
3:35pm Casey calls Tony 22 seconds 35 min. later
4:10pm Casey calls Cindy at work
4:11pm Casey calls Cindy cell
4:13pm Casey calls Cindy cell again
4:14pm Casey calls George 98 seconds 4:14—4:16
4:18pm Casey texts Tony (pings now appear to be travelling away from Anthony home)
4:19pm Casey gets text from Tony
4:19pm Casey calls Tony
4:21pm Casey calls Jesse twice; second call 75 seconds 4:21—4:23
4:25pm Casey calls Cindy cell 3 seconds (now pinging near Tony's apt)
6:31pm Casey calls Cindy
6:32pm Casey calls Cindy
6:33pm Casey calls home leaves voicemail
7:06pm Casey calls home
7:20pm Casey calls Amy
7:21pm Casey calls Amy 42 seconds
8:03pm Casey checks Voice Mail
8:03pm Casey gets text from Mark Hawkins.
10:45pm Casey gets text from Amy
11:17pm Casey gets text from Mark Hawkins.
8:00pm-Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place

Casey's cell phone pings and the activity on the Anthony's desktop computer put Casey in the Anthony house  on June 16th. Casey was on her cell phone talking to Tony most of the night of June 15 and into the early morning of June 16 (until 3 a.m). Casey was up bright and early on June 16 checking for messages and calling Tony. She was also on the computer instant messaging. Later in the morning Casey uploaded a picture of Fusian to photobucket. To get to the Anthony family's shared desktop computer (onto which the Fusian picture was uploaded) Casey had to leave her bedroom.

In the state depositions the prosecutors were VERY interested in the location of the shared family computer. It shows that Casey was in the house that morning and was comfortable enough to be out where George might be but WHERE was Caylee?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:06 PM »

Yes, coming from a news outlet most definitely.   This is a murder case not the Superbowl or something similar to what you find from fans supporting their favorite American Idol....geez.   This case is about Caylee Marie being murdered not what the defendant and her team of attorneys are doing as if it were a game.

Then again, if certain individuals want to reduce this to teams then I say   ::MonkeyCheer3::TEAM CAYLEE will prevail & justice will be served  an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2010, 01:06:57 PM »

I find it appalling but there has been nothing which concerned this MURDER which hasn't been either so why should we expect that Caylee haven any respect from these leeches?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »

Ashton wrote that the state shouldn't be compelled to obtain additional information — known as discovery — that Casey Anthony's defense team can "easily" obtain on their own.

Ashton provided the court with a chart detailing items requested by Casey Anthony's defense. He indicated which items are not discoverable under Florida statute.

...................In other words.................DO YOUR OWN DEFENSE WORK !!  I love their answers to the BOZO..............

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2010, 01:14:23 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/24/2010           Amended Notice of Taking Deposition
Upon Oral Examination
05/24/2010           Response
to Supplemental Motion to Compel Forensic Discovery
05/24/2010           State's Witness List
Amended
05/24/2010           Notice of Conflict
05/24/2010           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Motion for Transcription Services

05/24/2010           Transaction Assessment            9.00
05/24/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-34378    MEDIA    (9.00)
05/24/2010           Transaction Assessment            19.99
05/24/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-34395    AMY EDWARDS    (19.99)

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »

Yes, coming from a news outlet most definitely.   This is a murder case not the Superbowl or something similar to what you find from fans supporting their favorite American Idol....geez.   This case is about Caylee Marie being murdered not what the defendant and her team of attorneys are doing as if it were a game.

Then again, if certain individuals want to reduce this to teams then I say   ::MonkeyCheer3::TEAM CAYLEE will prevail & justice will be served  an angelic monkey
That's what it sounds like the superbowl or some other sporting event 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »

...................In other words.................DO YOUR OWN DEFENSE WORK !!  I love their answers to the BOZO..............

I haven't seen this yet, the chart.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23669713/detail.html
Anthony Defense, Prosecution Argue Over Evidence
Hearing Also Rescheduled Because Of EquuSearch Conflict

POSTED: 11:58 am EDT May 25, 2010
UPDATED: 12:17 pm EDT May 25, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Prosecutors said Tuesday that Casey Anthony's defense team is not entitled to certain forensic evidence from out-of-state experts.

Also Tuesday, attorneys for Texas Equusearch said they were not notified prior to a June 1 hearing being scheduled. They're asking the date for any issue involving them to be rescheduled.

Meanwhile, in response to the defense team's request for eight witness transcripts, the state justice administrative commission said they will only pay for transcripts necessary for the defense of the case.

Judge Belvin Perry has yet to rule on this issue.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond. She is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008.
Anthony maintains a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2010, 02:19:37 PM »

What a difference between lyin' George and his fake emotions and being so supportive of KC and Hank Croslin who knows his kids are liars, and begs his lying daughter to come clean.

http://www.wftv.com/video/23583789/index.html

Slightly OT I know. Sorry.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2010, 02:31:59 PM »

Great stuff turbo think! I had some seen some records but none that thorough. Thank you.

I think Cindy actually had 4 kids. I will list them in order of importance.

Caylee
Casey
Lee
George

I think George is the 4th kid... and if he ain't rolling with da program, he don't get none.

The eunuch does not want to be homeless, so he does what good boys do. STFU and

say: Yes dear. Rolling with the program includes protecting his pet, Casey. He'd be evicted

even if he wanted to embrace reality. Eunuchs have no doo-dadilees! They cannot stand

up to the "determined woman." wussy-pipped

I am surprised he didn't strap on a backpack and move in with Tony too!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »

....and he hates Cindy for it too, just like Case Face does. It embarrasses him deeply that he is so inefficient. Yet, he still does nothing about it, out of fear and desperation.

His sorrow turns to anger when left unchecked.

GA DEPO:

"I hate to even say the word, breadwinner, but she is in our family"

------------------
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »

I haven't seen this yet, the chart.

I wonder if this will be released to the public being that it was given to the court?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2010, 04:12:24 PM »

This confirms to me the 7/16 last time I saw Caylee story was a fairy tale.

I know - I know... I am beating a dead horse face, nobody believed him anyway...

...but it is another log on the fire.

-----

4/2009 depo - Mitnik and George

Q:Tell me, sir, the last time you saw your
daughter what was going on?

A:I've seen my daughter a lot over these last
few years. (none answer)

Q: Your granddaughter. Tell me --

A: No, I'm not -- (another none answer)

MR. CONWAY: Daughter or granddaughter?

A: I'm not going to discuss the last thought of
my granddaughter, last thought I had and last time I saw
her.

* Didn't ask for the last thought - just what was going on the last time he saw her.

Yes, that is significant. I love to think of Corvettes sitting out in my driveway... but guess what, there's not one out there. I just LOOKED. 

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.