April 30, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 335185 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: June 01, 2010, 09:05:03 PM »

OMG...this is so bizarre I am splitting a gut laughing.  It takes a few reads to get all the strangeness.    You could not possibly make this stuff up! 

<snipped>

The court reporter had a long time hearing him as well. The hearing last 2 hours and 20 minutes. Cindy Anthony took some meds inside the hearing I believe they where Alive. Holly Bristol sat in the same row as the Anthony's. She kept giving me a evil look. She is one nasty reporter who talks to other news reporters about me. She is mad because I would never add knowledge her. With the money she makes she should get her teeth fix, JMO!

http://cayleemarieanthonycase.blogspot.com/2010/06/casey-anthony-suffered-minor-injuries.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 01, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

I would bet last dollar that the trip and fall was intentional.  Casey's thinking she can sue to get more money to pay for her defense.  Not sure but it seems that if there is an ongoing litigation over negligence on the county jail part.  Possibly going to get her too late for court, and having to rush her over there.  this may be a means to delay her trial date further?  Anyone know for sure?  I would think Murder by Grand Jury would take precedence?

Her self-inflicted injuries happened at the court house not the jail according to reports.   She cannot sue, there is no negligence or third-party responsibility.   She is an inmate wearing shackles as standard operating procedure, no different than any other inmate being transported.   It is not the obligation of jail employees to play "catch me if you can" with a slut strutting slore thinking way too muckin fuch of herself.   It will not delay her murder trial in any shape, way or form.

It is on record that Casey already expressed that she no longer wanted to attend her hearings, I agree & expressed earlier the same view that she did this intentionally.  I'm not saying it isnt possible that this was just a mere misstep on her part but due to her previous second request it does raise an eyebrow.  She is a manipulator & is extremely calculated so it not within the realm of possibility that this was a plan on her part.

I'm with you on this Capp..........intentional fall
I say throw her shackled @ss in a wheelchair from now on. I'll volunteer to push her safely to the courtroom myself. Judge Perry might have given skankypantz a free pass today, but it will be the last.

I actually dont think this will be the first and only stunt that she pulls, she is desperate & looking for ways to save herself  and/or elicit empathy.  It will become apparent & dealt with.

I agree strap her to a chair & tell her she proved she cannot walk on her own so the jail is going to ensure her safety during transportation.   NOW WHAT BEEOTCH?

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1022 on: June 01, 2010, 09:07:07 PM »

OH How I wish I could have seen the slore hit the pavement.  Please tell me someone got it on film.  She had to be traumatized with the humiliation.  Remember when scott peterson hit his head getting into one of those vans?  Yes, I still get a thrill every time I think about it.

BWA HA HA HA HA  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1023 on: June 01, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »

OMG...this is so bizarre I am splitting a gut laughing.  It takes a few reads to get all the strangeness.    You could not possibly make this stuff up! 

<snipped>

The court reporter had a long time hearing him as well. The hearing last 2 hours and 20 minutes. Cindy Anthony took some meds inside the hearing I believe they where Alive. Holly Bristol sat in the same row as the Anthony's. She kept giving me a evil look. She is one nasty reporter who talks to other news reporters about me. She is mad because I would never add knowledge her. With the money she makes she should get her teeth fix, JMO!

http://cayleemarieanthonycase.blogspot.com/2010/06/casey-anthony-suffered-minor-injuries.html
I could not stop laughing with the Alive pill 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: June 01, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: June 01, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »

Sorry, I strongly disagree she would mess her little ugly face up on purpose.  She wouldn't risk chipping a horse tooth just for some sympathy.  No Way!  she is waaaay to narcissistic for that.  She was most likely pissed as #@@@ that she fell on her face.  I'm positive she didn't do it on purpose.  Monkey Devil!

too // self edit above

adding ...

Joy, Joy, Joy ...  you are a strange cat indeed.  No offense to cats.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: June 01, 2010, 09:23:05 PM »

OMG This woman is a certifiable lunatic!   She is such a sidetrack to this case, but definitely a train wreck that really should be institutionalized before someone gets hurt or worse.   Its a dang shame she has inserted herself into this case because she is pitiful but admittedly this blog entry was a hilarious read.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1027 on: June 01, 2010, 09:28:50 PM »

Oh my---part of this woman's problem is she is basically uneducated.  She needs a remedial reading/writing tutor ---literacy assistance.  I'm saddened.

And she also needs to stop butting into other people's business, and go home and take care of herself and her kids.

The situation is sad-is there no one in her family who can help her?

Ono, sadly Joy thinks she needs no help. If someone disagrees with her, she thinks they are jealous of her. Marinade Dave, Cindy and others have caused her to escalate, IMO, by failing to tell her the truth. She does need help, not only for herself but for her children.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: June 01, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »

Casey Anthony Falls At Courthouse, Misses Hearing
Judge Perry: 'Let's Get It Done'

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony suffered a fall at the Orange County courthouse and could not attend Tuesday's hearing.

Anthony suffered minor injuries, according to Orange County Corrections public information officer Allen Moore.

Officials said in a news release that Anthony's fall appeared to be an accident. Moore said in a news release that Anthony tripped when she became tangled in her restraints.

Late Tuesday, officers said Anthony was returned to the Orange County Jail after receiving treatment. Jail officials said she suffered only minor injuries.

Deputies are conducting an investigation into her injury. The inquiry was requested by the Chief of Corrections. Officials said it appears the incident was an accident.

Anthony's attorney, Cheney Mason, waived her right to be in court.

Anthony, 24, is charged with the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony and is charged with first-degree murder. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. (See Timeline)

Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, did attend the hearing. She told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that it was a tough day in court.

"I knew something was wrong today. I just had a mother's intuition, I guess," Cindy said.

MORE...

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23752395/detail.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: June 01, 2010, 10:16:46 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Casey Anthony suffered a fall at the Orange County courthouse and could not attend Tuesday's hearing.

Anthony suffered minor injuries, according to Orange County Corrections public information officer Allen Moore.

Officials said in a news release that Anthony's fall appeared to be an accident. Moore said in a news release that Anthony tripped when she became tangled in her restraints.

Late Tuesday, officers said Anthony was returned to the Orange County Jail after receiving treatment. Jail officials said she suffered only minor injuries.

Deputies are conducting an investigation into her injury. The inquiry was requested by the Chief of Corrections. Officials said it appears the incident was an accident.

Anthony, 24, is charged with the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony and is charged with first-degree murder. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. (See Timeline)

Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, did attend the hearing. She told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that it was a tough day in court.

"I knew something was wrong today. I just had a mother's intuition, I guess," Cindy said.

MORE...

CINDY, as you read tonight this is especially for you:   Your mother's intuition should have kicked in quite a few years ago you stupid evil witch.   How dare you talk about a mother's intuition, you should be ashamed of yourself for even attempting to pass off to the public that you even remotely deserve that distinction.    What did you do with that intuition of yours to prevent Caylee from being MURDERED, you know exactly who is responsible & why so do us a favor STFU already!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1030 on: June 01, 2010, 10:22:35 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

MORE...

CINDY, as you read tonight this is especially for you:   Your mother's intuition should have kicked in quite a few years ago you stupid evil witch.   How dare you talk about a mother's intuition, you should be ashamed of yourself for even attempting to pass off to the public that you even remotely deserve that distinction.    What did you do with that intuition of yours to prevent Caylee from being MURDERED, you know exactly who is responsible & why so do us a favor STFU already!

Can I hear an AMEN!!!???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: June 01, 2010, 10:25:56 PM »

Amen!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 01, 2010, 10:30:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: June 01, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

MORE...

Can I hear an AMEN!!!???

A.M.E.N.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: June 01, 2010, 10:43:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Hi O4Bull----I agree.  Casey is so enamoured of her looks that she wouldn't purposely cause even a blemish on her face.  I also believe that she will sue for being injured while in custody.  The fact that her leg chains caused fall which resulted in the injury and that she has the legal expectation to be physically safe while in custody will be cause for legal action, IMO.  While I think she is a worthless piece of garbage, I think she can and will sue.

I don't think she intended to mess up her face, I think she was attempting more of a graceful collapse to the ground so she could get out of going to court. The face plant was one of those OMGWTF moments...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: June 01, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »

That was my very first thought when I heard she had fallen.

I said, "Do I smell an impending lawsuit?"

I don't think she fell on purpose either. I think she is a bit uncoordinated. Remember the picture (I looked all over for it, and cannot find it right now) of her in her flip flops going up a curb, wearing her ankle bracelet, and her flip flop went flying off? She was on her way to Baez's office for her daily whatever-they-did-there session.

Not coordinated, I say.

Law suit, I see in the future also.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: June 01, 2010, 10:46:39 PM »

Oh my---part of this woman's problem is she is basically uneducated.  She needs a remedial reading/writing tutor ---literacy assistance.  I'm saddened.

And the other part is she's crazy. I'm saddened too. Nah, just mildly sympathetic. Nah, changed my mind again--unsympathetic.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: June 01, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. --

MORE...

I guess this is the same inuition/"know in my gut" feeling that told her Caylee was alive. Like mother, like daughter; I think they just make these stupid comments because they think it sounds good. WRONG, dingbat!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: June 01, 2010, 10:58:59 PM »

Klaas - thank you for the link to watch the ROV - it is interesting.

Monkeys - thanks for all the comments about today's hearing...I wasn't able to watch it live...it's always good to know I can come on SM and find out what happened in detail.

Sounds like a good day for Caylee...in a number of respects...denials, KC got a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of payback and Cindy showed what a foolish grandmother she was - yet again - mother's instinct...what a joke...instinct over KC tripping (small thing) over her own chains of guilt and yet where was her instinct for KC murdering (BIG thing) her granddaughter?

FAIL!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: June 01, 2010, 11:02:19 PM »

That was my very first thought when I heard she had fallen.

I said, "Do I smell an impending lawsuit?"

I don't think she fell on purpose either. I think she is a bit uncoordinated. Remember the picture (I looked all over for it, and cannot find it right now) of her in her flip flops going up a curb, wearing her ankle bracelet, and her flip flop went flying off? She was on her way to Baez's office for her daily whatever-they-did-there session.

Not coordinated, I say.

Law suit, I see in the future also.

Okay, here's an amusing thought:  "If" KC didn't do it on purpose, just think how surprised and angry she would be over tripping and falling - totally out of control (KC loves control)...and...an extra added on with the chipped tooth (holey-moley she'll be fuming about that one for a while)   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.