April 30, 2024, 10:59:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 335125 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: June 17, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »

omgosh, sorry.  for some reason I thought that the post I just quoted was from today - didn't check my pages nor the date.

sorry to interrupt current discussion, I'm an idiot.

jill...no harm done......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: June 17, 2010, 12:17:16 PM »

omgosh, sorry.  for some reason I thought that the post I just quoted was from today - didn't check my pages nor the date.

sorry to interrupt current discussion, I'm an idiot.

We all make mistakes like that, jill!

We still love ya!

And besides, your point is still relevant!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: June 17, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »

thanks, Sunny & Brandi.  I'm still laughing at myself.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: June 17, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

hi Brandi! And you're right.. NUTCASE! Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: June 17, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23930725/detail.html
Judge To Allow Deposition Of Casey's Pen Pal
New Trial Date Set In Deposition Case

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT June 17, 2010
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT June 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A judge in the civil case against Casey Anthony decided on Thursday to allow the deposition of Casey Anthony's pen pal.

The ruling means convicted drug dealer Robyn Adams will be a key witness in both the civil and criminal cases.

Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez said Adams' claims could provide them with powerful evidence for their case. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

From jailhouse letters to recorded calls with her father, it's clear Adams developed a close friendship with Anthony. Both of them were locked up in the same Orange County protective custody wing.

Lawyers for Gonzalez said they're particularly interested in one statement Anthony allegedly made to Adams. Anthony has repeatedly claimed an unseen and unheard- from baby sitter also named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped and presumably killed Caylee Anthony, but in that statement, Anthony reportedly confided to Adams that Gonzalez didn't do it.
If there's a witness out there who can say, 'I heard out of Casey Anthony's mouth this is fabricated,' this would be huge for our case," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

Now that Judge Jose Rodriguez has given Gonzalez's attorneys the OK to depose Adams within 30 days, they're expected to travel to a federal prison in Tallahassee to question Adams about anything she and Anthony wrote and said to each other.

Rodriguez also entered an order saying the earliest this case can go to trial is Aug. 29, 2011, which means Anthony's murder trial, if it stays on schedule, would have three months to wrap up before the civil trial is set to begin.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: June 17, 2010, 08:40:55 PM »

Thanks Trim.  Good news.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: June 17, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »

Thanks Trim.  Good news.
Yes, thank-you Trimm.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1627 on: June 17, 2010, 10:46:06 PM »

Thanks Trim.  Good news.
Yes, thank-you Trimm.

Oh yeah, doin the Happy Dance! Insert dancing monkey here.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: June 18, 2010, 01:11:54 AM »

Haha. Great news. She's going down....

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: June 18, 2010, 04:55:19 AM »

Been in Nat's thread most of the time lately, but just wanted to say, stick a fork in the biotch, she is sooooooooo done!!!!!!!!  Justice for sweet Caylee, I think we all want justice for her in a way that is so different than the people who were supposed to love and protect her.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: June 18, 2010, 07:47:23 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/judge-to-allow-deposition-of-caseys-pen-pal/
Judge TO Allow Deposition Of Casey's Pen Pal
06/18/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 18, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23930725/detail.html
Judge To Allow Deposition Of Casey's Pen Pal
New Trial Date Set In Deposition Case

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT June 17, 2010
UPDATED: 5:35 pm EDT June 17, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
A judge in the civil case against Casey Anthony decided on Thursday to allow the deposition of Casey Anthony's pen pal.

The ruling means convicted drug dealer Robyn Adams will be a key witness in both the civil and criminal cases.

Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez said Adams' claims could provide them with powerful evidence for their case. Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

From jailhouse letters to recorded calls with her father, it's clear Adams developed a close friendship with Anthony. Both of them were locked up in the same Orange County protective custody wing.

Lawyers for Gonzalez said they're particularly interested in one statement Anthony allegedly made to Adams. Anthony has repeatedly claimed an unseen and unheard- from baby sitter also named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped and presumably killed Caylee Anthony, but in that statement, Anthony reportedly confided to Adams that Gonzalez didn't do it.
If there's a witness out there who can say, 'I heard out of Casey Anthony's mouth this is fabricated,' this would be huge for our case," attorney Keith Mitnik said.

Now that Judge Jose Rodriguez has given Gonzalez's attorneys the OK to depose Adams within 30 days, they're expected to travel to a federal prison in Tallahassee to question Adams about anything she and Anthony wrote and said to each other.

Rodriguez also entered an order saying the earliest this case can go to trial is Aug. 29, 2011, which means Anthony's murder trial, if it stays on schedule, would have three months to wrap up before the civil trial is set to begin.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in December 2008.

Good news......thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: June 18, 2010, 08:45:55 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Brandi...thank you for bringing this to the thread.....I saw her doing that and thought who copied who...ooooppsssss we are on TV let's make sure our mascara isn't smudged!!

And by now wouldn't Cindy know to bring tissues with her or ask for one?  My goodness..they leak like sieves

Did you ever notice how both her and Casey actually pull their hand away and look at the tear, as if they're in total disbelief that they might have actually squeezed one out.  Like Oh, did I get one?  Yes, one came out!  Odd I tell ya.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1633 on: June 18, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »

O/T sort of ..........

This woman was arrested in CT PRONTO for not reporting her kid missing
Cops: Mother Didn't Call Police After Child Went Missing
June 17, 2010
http://articles.courant.com/2010-06-17/community/hc-lost-child-arrest-0618-20100617_1_officers-missing-police

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1634 on: June 18, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »

O/T sort of ..........

June 17, 2010
http://articles.courant.com/2010-06-17/community/hc-lost-child-arrest-0618-20100617_1_officers-missing-police

Nutt thank God he was found safe. What is wrong with people.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: June 18, 2010, 11:17:45 AM »

Who besides me threw up in their mouth after that GMA "brief interview?"  Cincin has my vote for best actress, as her dramatic crying is of far greater quality than that of her daughter.....also my first real vision of George's "My Sunshine" tattoo -- other than that, a waste---total waste.

Look familiar? (The fake tear display?)

sheesh.

Brandi...thank you for bringing this to the thread.....I saw her doing that and thought who copied who...ooooppsssss we are on TV let's make sure our mascara isn't smudged!!

And by now wouldn't Cindy know to bring tissues with her or ask for one?  My goodness..they leak like sieves

Did you ever notice how both her and Casey actually pull their hand away and look at the tear, as if they're in total disbelief that they might have actually squeezed one out.  Like Oh, did I get one?  Yes, one came out!  Odd I tell ya.

like, who does that??? I was thinking while viewing this video, I can honestly say that I have never, ever looked at my fingers after dabbing my eyes when crying...what is she looking for? a contact or something?? weird!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 18, 2010, 01:20:00 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/06/catching-up-on-casey-anthonys-murder.html
Friday, June 18, 2010
Catching up on Casey Anthony's Murder Trial

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1637 on: June 18, 2010, 03:05:27 PM »

O/T sort of ..........

June 17, 2010

Nutt thank God he was found safe. What is wrong with people.

That was my first reaction, what the hell is wrong with these people?? Predators, sexual deviants and kidnappers and she's just wandering around looking for him, not saying anything to anybody. Don't get me wrong, I know children can wander, but contact the police and get an Amber alert out immediately!! Has she never heard of Adam Walsh? Willing to take that chance? I don't get it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: June 18, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »

trim...again thank you for all the media updates

Darla's surgery went well and she hopes to come home tomorrow!!  I hope she will be pain free when this is all over...she suffers greatly!!
Yes, thank you so much for all the links.  Glad to hear the news of Darla's surgery.

And to ISpy, I do agree that there is valuable forensic evidence to be gleaned from the trash bags, including the striations and other details of their production.  This is something I've thought about since I first heard she was found in garbage bags.  It brought to mind the Melanie McGuire case, where this kind of evidence really did help to convict Melanie of the murder of her husband.
http://ems.gmnews.com/news/2007-04-04/Front_page/032.html
Blogger 'CitizenKim' made this connection back in January, too:
http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/garbage-bags-link-nicely-back-to-anthony-home-nancy-grace-122-watching-and-blogging/

On the subject of the duct tape on Caylee's skull, discussed by Deenie

I believe Jan Garavaglia specified "scalp hair" for clarity's sake, simply to differentiate from the small peach-fuzz hairs on our faces and elsewhere.  (ICBW.)  My own take on reading the report is that it appears that 3 or 4 long (approx. 9") strips of duct tape were wrapped around the front of Caylee's face; definitely covering her mouth, most likely her nose as well, and possibly even originally over her eyes too, although there was no tape covering the eye sockets of her skull by the time her remains were discovered.  The ends of each strip seem to have been anchored on each side of her head, past her ears, and were stuck fast to the hair at the sides of her head.

At the time her remains were found, there was NO soft tissue left at all, not even any which might have otherwise been preserved underneath the duct tape or remaining adhered to it.  No soft tissue at all.

All that remained was Caylee's skeletonized skull and the "hair mass" attached by duct tape. In other words, all the skin was totally gone, but the duct tape across the front of her skull still adhered tightly to her hair, managing to continue to hold the mandible in place, which normally would have separated from the skull early on and would have otherwise been found apart from her skull.

Autopsy Report: 
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf
Page 2, Article C

So, I don't believe that the duct tape went over the top of her head, nor that it was wound around her entire head mummy style, but of course I could be wrong about that.

~*~  Rest in peace, beautiful Caylee.  ~*~ 

-----
Prayers for Darla.  Hello to Wyks and Curly and Mission and PTLB and Gypsy and Boo... also Nutt and Bearly and Klaas... I miss AkMom and NumbersGirl and Sassy.  There are so many cool monkeys, I can't greet them all!  (I sound like Miss Sally from RomperRoom.)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA&feature=related

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: June 18, 2010, 04:18:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-she-cant-compete-with-harry-potter.html
Casey Anthony: She can’t compete with Harry Potter
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Orlando, Today, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 18 2010 2:53 PM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The big news in Orlando: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened today at Universal Orlando Resort. NBC’s “Today” came to town to cover the attraction this morning. Our local newscasts are studying the Wizarding World from every angle. And it’s a happy day in the neighborhood.

It also makes a welcome break from the world of Casey Anthony.

There was a bit of Anthony news last night. Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers will be allowed to depose Robyn Adams, who was Anthony’s jailhouse pen pal.  Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation and accusing her of linking her to Caylee Anthony’s disappearance. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in daughter Caylee’s death.

“Gonzalez’s attorneys say they want to know if Anthony admitted to Robyn Adams [that] no one named Zenaida kidnapped her daughter Caylee,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said last night in a short report. The attorneys would be expected to travel to Tallahassee to talk to Adams in federal prison, Sugalski added. The earliest the civil case would begin would be Aug. 29 next year, WESH reported.

We’re known in Central Florida for our theme parks and our headline-making crimes. Someone would probably succeed handsomely by making a theme park of the region’s crimes.

But that hypothetical attraction wouldn’t be as much fun as Wizarding World.  Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter himself, came here to push Wizarding World. He was quite effective, and he gave us a break from Casey Anthony.

Now that’s wizardry.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.