April 30, 2024, 12:56:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 335137 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: June 18, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2010m6d18-Casey-Anthonys-parents-George-and-Cindy-speak-about-Caylee-on-GMA-video
Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, speak about Caylee on GMA (video)
June 18, 1:48 PMTampa Crime ExaminerCharisse Van Horn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 18, 2010, 06:12:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23955057/detail.html
Anthony Defense Files Motion On 911 Call
Defense Team Wants To Prevent Jury From Hearing Call

POSTED: 3:52 pm EDT June 18, 2010
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EDT June 18, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony filed documents on Friday to prevent a jury from hearing a 911 call placed by Cindy Anthony.

"There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in it," Cindy Anthony said during the 911 call.

Cindy Anthony made the call after finding out her granddaughter had been missing for a month.

Prosecutors said they want a jury to hear the call and several others during Casey Anthony's trial in May 2011, but the defense attorneys argued the call was not spontaneous and was made hours after the Anthonys inspected their daughter's car at an impound lot.

The defense also said Cindy Anthony mentioned during a television interview that she only made the statement to get a quicker response by authorities.

Judge Belvin Perry has not yet ruled on the motion.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1642 on: June 18, 2010, 06:42:52 PM »

trim...again thank you for all the media updates

Darla's surgery went well and she hopes to come home tomorrow!!  I hope she will be pain free when this is all over...she suffers greatly!!
Yes, thank you so much for all the links.  Glad to hear the news of Darla's surgery.

And to ISpy, I do agree that there is valuable forensic evidence to be gleaned from the trash bags, including the striations and other details of their production.  This is something I've thought about since I first heard she was found in garbage bags.  It brought to mind the Melanie McGuire case, where this kind of evidence really did help to convict Melanie of the murder of her husband.
http://ems.gmnews.com/news/2007-04-04/Front_page/032.html
Blogger 'CitizenKim' made this connection back in January, too:
http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/garbage-bags-link-nicely-back-to-anthony-home-nancy-grace-122-watching-and-blogging/

On the subject of the duct tape on Caylee's skull, discussed by Deenie

I believe Jan Garavaglia specified "scalp hair" for clarity's sake, simply to differentiate from the small peach-fuzz hairs on our faces and elsewhere.  (ICBW.)  My own take on reading the report is that it appears that 3 or 4 long (approx. 9") strips of duct tape were wrapped around the front of Caylee's face; definitely covering her mouth, most likely her nose as well, and possibly even originally over her eyes too, although there was no tape covering the eye sockets of her skull by the time her remains were discovered.  The ends of each strip seem to have been anchored on each side of her head, past her ears, and were stuck fast to the hair at the sides of her head.

At the time her remains were found, there was NO soft tissue left at all, not even any which might have otherwise been preserved underneath the duct tape or remaining adhered to it.  No soft tissue at all.

All that remained was Caylee's skeletonized skull and the "hair mass" attached by duct tape. In other words, all the skin was totally gone, but the duct tape across the front of her skull still adhered tightly to her hair, managing to continue to hold the mandible in place, which normally would have separated from the skull early on and would have otherwise been found apart from her skull.

Autopsy Report: 
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf
Page 2, Article C

So, I don't believe that the duct tape went over the top of her head, nor that it was wound around her entire head mummy style, but of course I could be wrong about that.

~*~  Rest in peace, beautiful Caylee.  ~*~ 

-----
Prayers for Darla.  Hello to Wyks and Curly and Mission and PTLB and Gypsy and Boo... also Nutt and Bearly and Klaas... I miss AkMom and NumbersGirl and Sassy.  There are so many cool monkeys, I can't greet them all!  (I sound like Miss Sally from RomperRoom.)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA&feature=related

Thank You Desi

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1643 on: June 18, 2010, 06:47:46 PM »

For Caylee & Sandra and all our Babies ~ Alive, Missing and in Heaven 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pwEcn2kgV0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: June 18, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

Desi - its good to see you here.   I always look forward to reading your informative posts.   

Trimm - thanks for always keeping us monkeys informed.

Justice is coming for Caylee!   

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: June 18, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23955057/detail.html
Anthony Defense Files Motion On 911 Call
Defense Team Wants To Prevent Jury From Hearing Call

POSTED: 3:52 pm EDT June 18, 2010
UPDATED: 4:10 pm EDT June 18, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony filed documents on Friday to prevent a jury from hearing a 911 call placed by Cindy Anthony.

"There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in it," Cindy Anthony said during the 911 call.

Cindy Anthony made the call after finding out her granddaughter had been missing for a month.

Prosecutors said they want a jury to hear the call and several others during Casey Anthony's trial in May 2011, but the defense attorneys argued the call was not spontaneous and was made hours after the Anthonys inspected their daughter's car at an impound lot.

The defense also said Cindy Anthony mentioned during a television interview that she only made the statement to get a quicker response by authorities.

Judge Belvin Perry has not yet ruled on the motion.

Right!!! Because who wouldn't say that? Who would not claim the possibility of murder and mayhem in the trunk of ones car to get the police to respond more quickly when there is a missing grandchild to account for. Makes perfect sense when you think about it......
Um...I guess Bozo suggested this, sounds like they got together and concocted a Bozoism. The incredible thing is that they expect anyone in their right mind to believe it. I miss my monkey emotes :{

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1646 on: June 18, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »

trim...again thank you for all the media updates

Darla's surgery went well and she hopes to come home tomorrow!!  I hope she will be pain free when this is all over...she suffers greatly!!
Yes, thank you so much for all the links.  Glad to hear the news of Darla's surgery.

And to ISpy, I do agree that there is valuable forensic evidence to be gleaned from the trash bags, including the striations and other details of their production.  This is something I've thought about since I first heard she was found in garbage bags.  It brought to mind the Melanie McGuire case, where this kind of evidence really did help to convict Melanie of the murder of her husband.
http://ems.gmnews.com/news/2007-04-04/Front_page/032.html
Blogger 'CitizenKim' made this connection back in January, too:
http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/garbage-bags-link-nicely-back-to-anthony-home-nancy-grace-122-watching-and-blogging/

On the subject of the duct tape on Caylee's skull, discussed by Deenie

I believe Jan Garavaglia specified "scalp hair" for clarity's sake, simply to differentiate from the small peach-fuzz hairs on our faces and elsewhere.  (ICBW.)  My own take on reading the report is that it appears that 3 or 4 long (approx. 9") strips of duct tape were wrapped around the front of Caylee's face; definitely covering her mouth, most likely her nose as well, and possibly even originally over her eyes too, although there was no tape covering the eye sockets of her skull by the time her remains were discovered.  The ends of each strip seem to have been anchored on each side of her head, past her ears, and were stuck fast to the hair at the sides of her head.

At the time her remains were found, there was NO soft tissue left at all, not even any which might have otherwise been preserved underneath the duct tape or remaining adhered to it.  No soft tissue at all.

All that remained was Caylee's skeletonized skull and the "hair mass" attached by duct tape. In other words, all the skin was totally gone, but the duct tape across the front of her skull still adhered tightly to her hair, managing to continue to hold the mandible in place, which normally would have separated from the skull early on and would have otherwise been found apart from her skull.

Autopsy Report: 
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf
Page 2, Article C

So, I don't believe that the duct tape went over the top of her head, nor that it was wound around her entire head mummy style, but of course I could be wrong about that.

~*~  Rest in peace, beautiful Caylee.  ~*~ 

-----
Prayers for Darla.  Hello to Wyks and Curly and Mission and PTLB and Gypsy and Boo... also Nutt and Bearly and Klaas... I miss AkMom and NumbersGirl and Sassy.  There are so many cool monkeys, I can't greet them all!  (I sound like Miss Sally from RomperRoom.)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA&feature=related

Hey Des and all the other monkeys I can't see! Miss you guys too. Been hanging with Natalee lately, but always checking in here.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: June 18, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-911-calls-argument-20100618,0,1646148.story
Fight continues over Casey Anthony 911 calls
 By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:47 p.m. EDT, June 18, 2010
The battle over critical 911 calls continues in the Casey Anthony criminal case.

Anthony's legal team submitted its latest arguments today, asking to exclude 911 calls made by her mother in July 2008. The third in the series of calls is the one in which Cindy Anthony reports that her granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, has been missing for a month.

"There's something wrong," Cindy Anthony says during the call. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The new filings reflect statements made in depositions this week and recent comments Cindy Anthony made on national television to explain her reference about the car's smell.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, whose remains were found in December 2008. It was half a yearafter she was reported missing.
The defense argues the calls are hearsay and should not be allowed at trial.

Prosecutors argue that the 911 calls should be used at trial because they show a progression of stories Casey Anthony fabricated to explain the disappearance of the toddler.

Part of the state's argument is that Cindy Anthony's comments amount to "spontaneous or excited utterances," which may be allowed in certain circumstances.

Yet the thrust of today's defense filing is that Cindy Anthony made the 911 calls after hours spent learning new information, discussing matters with co-workers, meeting her husband and picking up Casey Anthony.

It says she held discussions with co-workers "in obtaining suggestions as to her course of conduct. They, therefore, could not qualify as spontaneous or excited utterances."

The defense reply cites recent depositions of Debbie Polisano, a co-worker/supervisor of Cindy Anthony, and Charles Crittenden, another co-worker.

Both testified that in July 2008, Cindy Anthony had a call from her husband about the car Casey Anthony drove being held at an impound lot.

The husband and wife met at the lot and discovered "the baby seat, backpack, and alleged 'favorite doll' of Caylee," according to the two witnesses' recent testimony. Cindy then returned to work and told co-workers about the incident, according to the filing.

"Cindy Anthony discussed the smell of the car with both Debbie Polisano and Charles Crittenden and told them that George Anthony had said that the car smelled like a dead body had been in it," according to court records.

Polisano told Cindy Anthony to go home and suggested going to the police, but Cindy Anthony returned to her desk, according to the testimony. She was later ordered to leave work.

Later, she picked up a friend of Casey's and then picked up Casey. After that, came the series of 911 calls.

Defense attorneys also noted in their recent filing that this week Cindy Anthony week appeared on national television and talked about her 911 call and the odor in the car.
She "declared that she only made that up in an effort to cause the police to come more quickly to her residence for investigation," according to court documents.

Prosecution said there's little doubt about Cindy's tone and statements during the third 911 call because it came after Casey's "revelation" — Caylee's alleged kidnapping.

"Cindy Anthony's statements made during the last 911 call were made under the stress caused by the event," the prosecution has argued.

Meanwhile, in the civil case brought by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey Anthony, Orange Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez agreed to allow the deposition of federal inmate Robyn Adams, a friend of Casey's. Casey wrote dozens of notes to Adams while they were both held at the Orange County Jail.

Attorneys for Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who accuses Anthony of damaging her reputation, want to question Adams about spoken and written communications she had with Casey.

Adams is serving a federal prison sentence for conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 1,000 kilograms or more of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.

Anthony became the defendant in the civil suit after she told investigators a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez abducted her 2-year-old daughter in 2008. Investigators say the sitter never existed.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124735
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Sun Jun/20
Posted on June 18th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 19, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »

Trimm:

Thanks so much for your faithfulness in keeping us updated~!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: June 19, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-cindys-good-morning-america-interview-figures-in-defense-argument.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Cindy’s ‘Good Morning America’ interview figures in defense argument
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Good Morning America, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 19 2010 10:06 AM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Did you put much stock in Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Good Morning America” this week?

Well, Casey Anthony’s defense did. In the chat on the ABC News morning program, Cindy Anthony seemed to play down the significance of her 911 call two years ago in which she discussed the smell of a dead body in daughter Casey’s car. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Liz Artz this morning described Cindy Anthony’s 911 call as “incriminating.”   

Artz added, “Yesterday, Casey’s lawyers pointed out that Cindy told ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ earlier this week that she exaggerated that call so that deputies would respond faster.”

Judge Belvin Perry is weighing whether the jury in Casey Anthony’s murder trial will hear Cindy Anthony’s 911 calls.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 19, 2010, 05:01:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-cindys-good-morning-america-interview-figures-in-defense-argument.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Cindy’s ‘Good Morning America’ interview figures in defense argument
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Good Morning America, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 19 2010 10:06 AM
Discuss This: Comments(2) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Did you put much stock in Cindy Anthony’s interview on “Good Morning America” this week?

Well, Casey Anthony’s defense did. In the chat on the ABC News morning program, Cindy Anthony seemed to play down the significance of her 911 call two years ago in which she discussed the smell of a dead body in daughter Casey’s car. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Liz Artz this morning described Cindy Anthony’s 911 call as “incriminating.”   

Artz added, “Yesterday, Casey’s lawyers pointed out that Cindy told ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ earlier this week that she exaggerated that call so that deputies would respond faster.”

Judge Belvin Perry is weighing whether the jury in Casey Anthony’s murder trial will hear Cindy Anthony’s 911 calls.

What bothers me is how Cindy thinks we would believe that. And that she admits to "lying" to get them to come out faster.

I don't believe in the 911 calls she was lying at all.

But for her to try to get out of that, she admits she is a liar.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1652 on: June 19, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »

Cindy thinks if she says it, we will believe it. I don't understand her thinking. She believes we are all just mindless robots and will believe anything she says? Hogwash.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: June 20, 2010, 11:25:02 AM »

Cindy thinks if she says it, we will believe it. I don't understand her thinking. She believes we are all just mindless robots and will believe anything she says? Hogwash.

She's so transparent it's almost unfair. lol
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: June 20, 2010, 07:25:42 PM »

Hi Monks---Cindy's dead body in the car, pizza in the car. has become nothing in the car.  I think the last time the car was even mention, it still reeked of a dead body.  George, himself, said it was an odor you never forget.  She's a moron.

Cindy, meet Anita.  Anita, meet Cindy.  I think you two will become BFFs.  You have so much in common.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1655 on: June 20, 2010, 11:43:24 PM »

Monkey's Cindy's Lying has become her profession, her new concentration ......  she lives for it. But the thing is .. she is not so good at it. Not as she thinks. She forgets that she went to all the Media " Professing her Accounts" " Professing her Feelings" 
She is documented on audio, video - on all networks local and national.......

Irregardless of the 911 call - she is attempting today to squirm out of - Its noted and its not going anywhere. She made herself to be " known" ..and Now its too late to retract from what she has said and has been documented as fact " Within LE/FBI" and other officiates. Her words are what they are. All her blathers ..may just be the cinch that puts Casey away for LIFE.  ... 

I say Cindy go to the backyard and take a swim... It might make you remember something...the pool of memory or Denial on this Father's Day .......

Justice for Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: June 21, 2010, 05:59:42 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/06/casey-anthony-case-back-in-cou.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony case back in court this afternoon
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ June 21, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
The Casey Anthony case heads back to court Monday afternoon.
he status hearing will likely focus Judge Belvin Perry Jr.'s insistence on moving the case along.  One issue that remains on the table is whether 911 calls made when the story broke will be allowed in court.

"It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony said in a call that has become synonymous with the case.

The defense filed a motion last week reiterating their stance that the calls are hearsay.  But the prosecution wants to use some of the calls to show that Casey made up the nanny kidnapping story.

The hearing is set for 1:30 pm.  Casey will not be present.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: June 21, 2010, 06:04:08 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/casey-anthony-status-hearing-monday/
Casey Anthony "Status" Court Hearing Monday
06/20/10

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: June 21, 2010, 07:51:34 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I hope everyone's Father's Day was delightful.  I wonder if Alex Plesea remembers Caylee's visit two years ago?  I hope even more that Cindy remembers it...
The more I think about it, the more I hold Cindy responsible for the disasterous end to sweet Caylee's short life.  Casey's pathology is her own, but Cindy's too little, too late attempts at disciplining her, I believe, pushed her to committ this heinous act.

Casey fired the fatal shots, but Cindy made the bullets and loaded the gun.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: June 21, 2010, 07:55:21 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/06/casey-anthony-status-hearing-monday/
Casey Anthony "Status" Court Hearing Monday
06/20/10
Thanks, Trimm.  I'm looking forward to seeing this.  I've got to do Mobile Meals today and run some errands, but I'll be back late afternoon.  I can't remember if we've ever had formal status hearings before, when the Honorable Judge S. was presiding.  It will be interesting to see how the equally Honarable Judge Perry handles it.  (With speed, authority, and plenty of case law citations, I would imagine.)
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.