March 28, 2024, 07:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 333564 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1940 on: June 25, 2010, 05:31:30 PM »

What I would like to know is why the addresses of the people who wrote Casey weren't blackened out? I don't think this was right to do it this way for the world to see these peoples addresses, imo.

Florida Sunshine Law.  My suggestion to the nuts that want to befriend the Casey Anthony's of the world is don't say anything you don't want published.  Florida is one of the most liberal states in this regard.
I have a feeling some of the people won't be writing to Casey now since they have seen their letters and name splashed in the media  LOL
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1941 on: June 25, 2010, 05:32:15 PM »

Oh goodness I have a typo.  Meant to say this instead.

It is very interesting isn't it.  I think when one has so much to hide on the inside they work very very hard to change it on the OUTSIDE, they can't even fool themselves.  These people are dysfunction at best, not to mention disgusting.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: June 25, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

I can't imagine being one of Casey's friends and sending her a letter like that after Caylee's body was found.  Don't they realize Casey is guilty?  Do they think someone else killed Caylee and threw her body away?  If I had been a friend or acquaintance of Casey I'd be sick to my stomach.
So true and to think Annie had a sleep over with KC (while she was on house arrest) so she could talk with her and get help with some personal issues she was having.  Yikes .........she actually thought an accused murderer would be able to help her?  Something with Annie D is off.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: June 25, 2010, 05:36:32 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/06/cindy-anthony-casey-being-fram.html
WDBO Local News      
Cindy Anthony: Casey being framed for murder
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ June 25, 2010 4:41 PM Permalink | Comments (1)
Hundreds of letters sent to Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail were released Friday. 

The letters came from adoring supporters and angry critics, TV producers and fellow inmates and also from Casey's parents.

In one letter, dated Jan. 31, 2010, Cindy Anthony says she believes Casey is being framed for the murder of her daughter and that she's working desperately to prove it.

She also says she got a call that Caylee was alive and living in Manhattan or the Bronx with Zanni the babysitter.  Cindy said "he" was checking on that tip, but doesn't say who "he" is.

Letters from George Anthony beg Casey to let the family visit her in jail even though the videos of the visits would be released to the media.  "Who cares what someone might say?" George questions.

On March 25, 2010, George writes Casey saying he visited with defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason the day prior.  He says they asked him "two heart breaking questions."  He doesn't say what the questions were but does ask why Casey is destroying the family.

The letter was written just before the public release of Casey's jail letters that accuse her father and brother of sexual abuse. 

Did anyone find that last letter from George asking why she was destroying the family a bit strange? He doesn't accuse her of lying, just that she's hurting Lee and Cindy and him. Another way Abusers and enablers keep the abused in line--"you'll break up our home if you tell". Now I know Casey is Joran Van der Sloots's equal when it comes to lying, but the fact that there was not even an attempt at contradicting what she said struck me as a little off somehow.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 25, 2010, 05:41:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just finished reading Georgie boy's letters. Why do I feel this need for a scalding hot shower? All I read in his letters just seem to scream "dirty Old man". Just weird....just plain weird.

Has anyone found anything really interesting in all the pages? I have read Cindy and Georges and I am now on the huge letter files.

Hi Darla! Good to see you and hope you are feeling better!

I read GA, then CA and I am skimming through the huge files of letters from everyone and their uncle and every religious "nut" out there. Oh, I forgot other prisoners, too.

Found some really hateful ones, but the language is so bad, I won't paste them here.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: June 25, 2010, 05:42:11 PM »

I just wish this massive assemblage of letters were in some sort of order, like date or something!

I especially want to read the letters written right after Caylee's remains were found.

Also, want to read letters from people we know in the case.

So much to sift through!

*sigh*

I found one from Kalani before her remains were found:

I pasted the postmark on the top left so we knew when it was mailed.

WTH??? Casey is the TRUE victim? Caylee might be missing but at least she's n ot being persecuted like Casey??? A pox on you Kalani Bowles! I hope your fingers, toes and nose fall off!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: June 25, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »

George tells Casey..."mom sings in the choir" at church.  Really, what church?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 25, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Drew Petrimoulx
Hundreds of letters sent to Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail were released Friday. 

The letters came from adoring supporters and angry critics, TV producers and fellow inmates and also from Casey's parents.

In one letter, dated Jan. 31, 2010, Cindy Anthony says she believes Casey is being framed for the murder of her daughter and that she's working desperately to prove it.

She also says she got a call that Caylee was alive and living in Manhattan or the Bronx with Zanni the babysitter.  Cindy said "he" was checking on that tip, but doesn't say who "he" is.

Letters from George Anthony beg Casey to let the family visit her in jail even though the videos of the visits would be released to the media.  "Who cares what someone might say?" George questions.

On March 25, 2010, George writes Casey saying he visited with defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason the day prior.  He says they asked him "two heart breaking questions."  He doesn't say what the questions were but does ask why Casey is destroying the family.

The letter was written just before the public release of Casey's jail letters that accuse her father and brother of sexual abuse. 

Did anyone find that last letter from George asking why she was destroying the family a bit strange? He doesn't accuse her of lying, just that she's hurting Lee and Cindy and him. Another way Abusers and enablers keep the abused in line--"you'll break up our home if you tell". Now I know Casey is Joran Van der Sloots's equal when it comes to lying, but the fact that there was not even an attempt at contradicting what she said struck me as a little off somehow.

I had not realized they released another George letter. There is now a #9 at http://www.wftv.com/news/24027702/detail.html

Here it is, and I notice it is not even signed.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: June 25, 2010, 05:50:04 PM »

I just had a thought....the same kind of people that support her could very

well be picked to serve on jury duty...this world is in a sad fix.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By
Drew Petrimoulx

I had not realized they released another George letter. There is now a #9 at http://www.wftv.com/news/24027702/detail.html

I think it became obvious to George by the questions asked of him that Casey was ready to throw the entire family under the bus to save her skin.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Just finished reading Georgie boy's letters. Why do I feel this need for a scalding hot shower? All I read in his letters just seem to scream "dirty Old man". Just weird....just plain weird.

Has anyone found anything really interesting in all the pages? I have read Cindy and Georges and I am now on the huge letter files.
Good to see you Darla, I hope you are on the mend.  I haven't found anything earth shattering but I am no where nears done. Smile

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 25, 2010, 05:56:10 PM »

I'd forgotten he said "why destroy Caylee Marie". I may be obtuse but what could he possibly mean by that? There is no Caylee left to destroy. Or is that just another senseless George-ism? I'm starting to think Homer Simpson is smarter than George.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: June 25, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »

In the letter from Cindy dated Jan 2010 she tells Casey someone is sending Cindy letters saying Caylee is alive and well in the Bronx in NY with Hector.  Who's Hector?  Note to Cindy:  if Caylee is still alive, who did you cremate???
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 25, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »

I can't read any more atm.

This is almost as bad as listening to Cindy in a deposition or interview.

I'll try to read some more later this evening.

Hope you all find something noteworthy!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: June 25, 2010, 06:14:11 PM »

In the letter from Cindy dated Jan 2010 she tells Casey someone is sending Cindy letters saying Caylee is alive and well in the Bronx in NY with Hector.  Who's Hector?  Note to Cindy:  if Caylee is still alive, who did you cremate???

I really don't know who is the most "cunning" of this bunch or the Van Der Sloot bunch----Casey or Cindy OR Joran or Anita.  I am just sick to my stomach after reading about this witch Casey or Cindy and her shenanigans or the brutal way in which Joran murdered Stepheny (knowing he did the same to Natalee) and then having Anita cover for her evil one.  I just don't comprehend how such sick people exist in this world.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1955 on: June 25, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »

o/t for a minute...i am doing great guys getting stronger everyday.

My favorite letter so far is from the 54 1/2 yr old man wishing Casey a happy Birthday 3 months early just in case she doesn't live to see her 24th birthday. Just cracking up here.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: June 25, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »

Cindy refers to Teddy a few times.  Is Teddy the teddy bear we believe the remains of Caylee are in or is it her dog's name?  Cindy says, "I still sleep with Teddy.  I feel comfort in holding him."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1957 on: June 25, 2010, 06:28:35 PM »

I really don't know who is the most "cunning" of this bunch or the Van Der Sloot bunch----Casey or Cindy OR Joran or Anita.  I am just sick to my stomach after reading about this witch Casey or Cindy and her shenanigans or the brutal way in which Joran murdered Stepheny (knowing he did the same to Natalee) and then having Anita cover for her evil one.  I just don't comprehend how such sick people exist in this world.

IMO there are more of the likes of the above mentioned in the world than there are decent people...I have felt this way since I was a child.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: June 25, 2010, 06:28:59 PM »

o/t for a minute...i am doing great guys getting stronger everyday.

My favorite letter so far is from the 54 1/2 yr old man wishing Casey a happy Birthday 3 months early just in case she doesn't live to see her 24th birthday. Just cracking up here.

Hey Darla!LOL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/june/113006/Casey-Anthony:-Over-5,000-new-documents-released
Dear Casey: Jail letters among 5,000 new documents
By Jacqueline Fell, News 13 Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010 5:08 PM
ORLANDO --

Over 5,000 pages of new documents have been released in the case against Casey Anthony, including thousands of letters written to her.

Casey has been in jail for nearly two years, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.