March 28, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethan Stacy, 4yr old, found dead  (Read 83027 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 02:36:31 PM »

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236&MsdVisit=1

Not once does this freak say a word about the fact that Stephanie was a Mother.

He does however, admit he is willing to kill or die for her.

I will not rest, and I will turn over everyone of this couples associates/friends backgrounds, business endeavors and finances et al until I am satisfied there is not more going here.

The level of abuse this man put this baby through does not start in 10 days.

If there is not drug abuse in this scenario I will be shocked.

I don't know whether to punch something or sob.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236&MsdVisit=1

I will not rest, and I will turn over everyone of this couples associates/friends backgrounds, business endeavors and finances et al until I am satisfied there is not more going here.

Blink -- punch and sob at the same time.  My feather pillow is ruined and I don't care.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »

Blink -- punch and sob at the same time.  My feather pillow is ruined and I don't care.

What kidnapped child did he have?
Their "love" makes me puke!!!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »

No need to answer Blink, saw the answer on your site.

EmailPrintText SizeDivorce papers detail fears of slain boy's father
Posted: May 12, 2010 7:49 PM EDT
Updated: May 13, 2010 2:49 PM EDT

National News More>>'Annie' comic strip ending after 85 yearsPost office bites back against dog bitesClinton vows not to abandon Afghan womenEmerging oil rig evidence shows lack of regulation
AP National Video More>>Northeast locations searched in Times Square probe
 FBI searches Mass., NY locations in connection with Times Square plot More>>
Karzai, Clinton wrap up visit in televised meeting
 Afghan president winds up Washington visit with lawmakers, Clinton, stop at Arlington Cemetery More>>
Poll: Good marks for Obama on spill, more drilling
 AP poll: Oil spill response gets thumbs down for BP, up for Obama; still drill, baby, drill More>>
Blast levels 3 Cleveland homes; 11 people hurt
 Explosion destroys 3 homes in Cleveland, injures at least 11 people, though none seriously More>>
By JENNIFER DOBNER and PAUL FOY
Associated Press Writers
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) - The father of a 4-year-old child killed in Utah wrote in divorce papers that the boy's mother was unstable and had abandoned him.

Divorce papers obtained by The Associated Press show that Joe G. Stacy feared Ethan Stacy's mother would take their child to Utah and never return him.

Police dug up Ethan's badly beaten body from a Utah canyon Tuesday, nearly two weeks after a Florida judge finalized a divorce that required the father to share custody.

The mother, Stephanie Sloop, is scheduled to appear in a Utah court Friday along with her new husband, Nathanael Sloop.

Police interview statements say he acknowledged beating the boy for days before his death, and that Stephanie Sloop did nothing to stop the abuse.

Charges in the case also are expected Friday.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »

Awful, just plain awful. My heart is just breaking.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

Awful, just plain awful. My heart is just breaking.
Yes, Tracygirl -- and in my mind PREMEDIATED MURDER!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 05:08:33 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:39:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »

VIDEO

Documents describe death, burial of boy in Utah
May 12th, 2010 @ 10:00pm

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10746226

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 05:47:15 PM »

I was not aware of this case until now, there are no words. Poor little soul, RIP little Ethan  an angelic monkey
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »

AS usual the Mother protects the boyfriend rather than the child.
There should be a special kind of Death Penalty for murderers of helpless little kids.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 06:23:20 PM »

Janet - I think I deleted on of your front page posts by accident that pertained to this case.  I was trying to delete a spam post and clicked on yours by mistake.

I'm sorry.

This poor baby, I cannot imagine the hell he went through.  His mother and his stepfather should be thrown to the wolves.  Execution is too good for monsters like them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »

Janet - I think I deleted on of your front page posts by accident that pertained to this case.  I was trying to delete a spam post and clicked on yours by mistake.

I'm sorry.

This poor baby, I cannot imagine the hell he went through.  His mother and his stepfather should be thrown to the wolves.  Execution is too good for monsters like them.

I agree.

Is must be drugs.  These two are both lacking a conscience.  Most mothers would risk their own lives in an attempt to save their children from harm.

Janet

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »

I'm sorry.

I agree. These are savages. I'm so disgusted by the level of depravity, case after case, after case.
It should become law that whatever barbarism you perpetrate on someone, after you're found guilty, you can expect the exact same savagery in return.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 07:42:07 PM »

JVM will be discussing the Ethan Stacy case following the break..

Janet
4:45 PM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 07:58:53 PM »

I am speechless.  This beautiful child - a gift, a miracle.  I don't understand.  I just don't understand.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 08:34:24 PM »

I'm sorry.

I agree.

Is must be drugs.  These two are both lacking a conscience.  Most mothers would risk their own lives in an attempt to save their children from harm.

Janet

We are all going to hear that he was abused as a child, it was the drugs that made him do it, she was afraid of him and it is all blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada and I don't give a damn, (sorry sister). Everyone has choices, we all come to a fork in the road and we choose to do right or wrong. These two monsters choose to abuse this boy to death. The "mother" was afraid he would hurt her so she allowed him to hurt her son. What a POS. Throw her into a wolves den and let them at her.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »

I'm sorry.

I agree.

Janet

We are all going to hear that he was abused as a child, it was the drugs that made him do it, she was afraid of him and it is all blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada and I don't give a damn, (sorry sister). Everyone has choices, we all come to a fork in the road and we choose to do right or wrong. These two monsters choose to abuse this boy to death. The "mother" was afraid he would hurt her so she allowed him to hurt her son. What a POS. Throw her into a wolves den and let them at her.

I agree Tracygirl - there is no punishment severe enough for these animals - this so reminds me of the Dominick Calhoun here in Michigan. When will women that gave birth going to learn that men are replaceable - children are not.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 10:12:29 PM »

Blink, I chose the sobbing and the anger. There is a special level in hell for these people. Not sure even Satan wants these two. This has got to be the most horrendous murder I have heard of. How can someone do this to a poor defenseless baby? And leave him to suffer for days. I would love the honor of doing away with these two myself. It seems like everyday a case comes up that is even worse than the one the day before. Until our system of law starts metting out punishment to fit the crime, it just goes on and on and on.

RIP sweet Angel Ethan. I wish I could have saved you from the suffering.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:17 PM »

seems that all of us monkey friends are totally outraged and upset over this ...your thoughts are my thoughts on these 2 idiots who did this to Ethan..Poor baby...this just makes me sick.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2010, 04:54:39 PM »

Blink, I chose the sobbing and the anger. There is a special level in hell for these people. Not sure even Satan wants these two. This has got to be the most horrendous murder I have heard of. How can someone do this to a poor defenseless baby? And leave him to suffer for days. I would love the honor of doing away with these two myself. It seems like everyday a case comes up that is even worse than the one the day before. Until our system of law starts metting out punishment to fit the crime, it just goes on and on and on.

RIP sweet Angel Ethan. I wish I could have saved you from the suffering.

Darla, my sentiments exactly.  I too would love the honor . . . I still say what the POS do to their children should be done to them.
Tracygirl, damn is not a strong enough word!  I had to step away from the keyboard I was so angry.  Unfortunately, my anger is still raging.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.