April 19, 2024, 03:13:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria "Ali" Lowitzer 16, Spring, TX Last Seen 4/26/10  (Read 63757 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/Homicide-detectives-now-involved-in-search-for-missing-teen-94350814.html
Homicide detectives now involved in search for missing Spring teen
May 19, 2010

HOUSTON -- Homicide detectives are now involved in the case of a missing high school sophomore that shocked a community and continues to baffle investigators.

Ali Lowitzer was last seen on April 26 getting off her school bus just feet from her home near Knotty Post Drive and Low Ridge Road in Spring.

Detectives with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office’s Runaway Division initially worked the case. They continue to do so, but the addition of homicide detectives allows for additional resources.

“They’ve got more detectives involved in the case,” said Bob Walcutt, the executive director of the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children. “They’re following up on more of the leads and more of the tips, everything they possibly can to help resolve this case.”

Walcutt has been involved in the search efforts since Ali disappeared without a trace. He has already organized three searches with 200 volunteers through wooded areas near the teen’s home.

A fourth search is planned for Saturday at 9 a.m. at the North Woods Baptist Church in the 5800 block of Treaschwig Rd. in Spring.

“In this situation we honestly really don’t know what we’re dealing with. The young lady got off the bus and from that point forward all communications just seemed to come to a halt,” he said. “From our standpoint the mere fact that she has had no communication with anybody, that we know of, makes it look like there’s a possibility of something having happened.”

Meanwhile, Ali’s parents continue to hold out hope.

“You can’t eat, your stomach is knotted, you kind of go numb a little bit,” said her father John Lowitzer.

Ali’s parents describe their daughter as a very involved teen. They said she loves to sing and that she’s an artist. They also joked that she’s a professional cell phone texter.

“According to phone records she would text about 4,000 a month,” said her mother Jo Ann Lowitzer.

But, three weeks ago the texts stopped.

“For that to stop is just baffling,” said her father.

That’s one of the reasons why John and Jo Ann Lowitzer don’t believe their daughter ran away.

There’s also another.

“You kind of have a connection with your loved ones in your family and you just feel when something is not right, when something is wrong, and that’s the feeling I got. Something is wrong,” said Ali’s father.

Ali’s parents are waiting for the day their daughter comes home.

“I send her a text every night before I go to bed,” said her mother.  “I’m just hoping that sometime I will get a reply.”

If you have any information about this case contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7011578.html
SNIPPED

Sometimes while driving, John Lowitzer becomes so consumed with thoughts about his missing daughter that he mutters to himself, “Where are you?”

Then, before his emotions overwhelm him, he hears a little voice that says, “Daddy, I'm OK.”

“Those are the hard things,” said Lowitzer as he tried to hold back his tears. His wife, JoAnn Lowitzer, sitting next to him in their Spring home this week, reached for his hand.

SNIPPED

This part stands out to me.  As much as we would all like Ali to come home safe, we all know chances are she won't.  No matter what you believe...her father knows and she's communicating with him already. an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/neighborhood-news/Spring-Family-needs-volunteers-to-aid-in-search-for-missing-teen-94623814.html
Spring: Family needs volunteers to aid in search for missing teen
May 21, 2010

SPRING, Texas – A Spring family is asking for volunteers to help them search for a missing teen.
Ali Lowitzer vanished about three weeks ago. Police said she was last seen getting off her school bus just a few feet away from her home. 
The family wants to search the nearby wooded areas. They are asking for volunteers to meet at the Northwood Baptist Church on Treaschwig Road Saturday at 9 a.m.
Homicide investigators have also gotten involved in the case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7018939.html
Teen's ‘runaway' status frustrates father
He says more help is available if she is classified as kidnap victim

May 23, 2010

Alexandria Lowitzer's father said investigators think she ran off because entries in a journal signal she had considered running away.

The father of a Spring girl missing for nearly a month said Sunday he is troubled that his daughter is still being classified as a runaway by the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

“I'm not angry, but I'm frustrated,” said John Lowitzer, whose 16-year-old daughter Alexandria — Ali — vanished April 26 and has had no contact with friends or family since. “I know they are chasing leads and doing what they can do. But they still think she ran away. If they change her status, we can get more resources.”

Lowitzer said officials have indicated that if the case were classified as a kidnapping, for instance, the search for his daughter could potentially include specialized teams, forensics experts and high-tech aerial photography from the FBI and the Texas Rangers.

Amber Alerts aren't issued for runaways and Crime Stoppers isn't involved in missing persons cases.

Lowitzer said he believes investigators think Ali ran off because entries in a journal found in her bedroom indicated she had contemplated running away. But Lowitzer maintains Ali wrote such comments in could have been written as many as three years ago.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office, which pulled its homicide division into the case early last week as a “fresh pair of eyes” on the case, is “looking into it non-stop,” said Christina Garza, manager of media relations.

The sheriff's office considers the teen's disappearance a missing person's case because investigators lack evidence to classify it otherwise, she said.

“I understand the father's frustration, in the sense that she's missing,” Garza said. “But both units, missing persons and the homicide unit, have put and will not stop putting all their resources into finding this girl. We hope she's found alive, and soon.”
More resources

Ali's father said he was pleased when the homicide division joined the case last week because more resources are now being used to find Ali. The division, he said, searched various areas in far north Harris County on Sunday.

Lowitzer said he visited with homicide investigators for hours Friday, even taking a polygraph test, which he passed “with flying colors.”

Ali's father reasons the teen must have been abducted or is otherwise being held against her will.

Remaining in her bedroom are about $30 in cash, her purse, clothing and phone charger, which she regularly used to support her 3,000-plus monthly text message usage. Her cell phone hasn't been used since she vanished.

“It doesn't make sense to me. I ran away at 16 and took everything with me,” he said.

Ali's mother further pointed out that Ali missed her best friend's 16th birthday party about three weeks ago.

“She would never have missed that party,” JoAnn Lowitzer said. “She would never stay gone this long on her own.”

That Monday afternoon before she vanished, Ali called her mother and said she didn't have a key to their home in the Postwood subdivision and was going to walk to the Burger Barn on Cypresswood about a quarter-mile away to pick up her paycheck.

That was odd because Ali had never trekked the distance before.
Trouble sleeping

Ali's mother told her the house was unlocked, but Ali indicated she was nonetheless going to pick up her paycheck. She never arrived at the eatery and never picked up her check, they said.

The Lowitzers are having trouble sleeping and fighting off horrific images about the possible fate of their daughter, who isn't at all street savvy, her father said.

Her parents think there probably isn't any online connection because Ali had limited access to her Facebook and MySpace pages because the computer at home crashed from viruses and Ali's cell phone did not have Internet access services.

Ali's father pleaded with anyone who might have his daughter.

“To whoever has her: If this was your loved one, you'd want them back. So please let her go. Please call and let someone know where she is.”

Resources
INFORMATION SOUGHT

Family members are offering $5,000 for information directly leading to Ali's safe return — callers can anonymously share information by calling the Harris County Sheriff's Office at 713-221-6000 or the Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-5723.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 02:40:06 PM »

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/05/search_continues_for_missing_t.php
Search Continues for Missing Teen
May 25, 2010

ABC: It's been 17 days since anyone's seen or heard from 16-year-old Alexandria, or Ali, Lowitzer.

She was last seen on April 26 getting off the bus at Knotty Post Lane and Low Ridge Drive in Spring. That's about 30 feet from her home.

She has just disappeared, and what worries her parents more is that a few months ago, in their neighborhood, another girl who is the same age was almost kidnapped.

"It's been very exhausting in the past two and a half weeks," her father said.

Lowitzer is a gifted artist. Her art adorns the family's dining room, but what her parents are now hoping for is a better portrait into her disappearance.

School bus security camera photos show Lowitzer exiting the bus on April 26.

Her home is a two-minute walk away, but she never made it home, and just about all of her belongings remain in her bedroom.

"She left her cell phone charger, where it's always put in; she had cash in her purse on the floor, and she loves to wear makeup, but none of her makeup is gone," her mother said.

And what worries her parents even more is that just a few months ago, a girl around Lowitzer's age was almost abducted.

"A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."

And as the family prepares to head into another weekend without Lowitzer, her family is stockpiling supplies for another search.

Food and fliers fill their dining room, along with their best of hopes.

"We try to stay positive," her mother said.

Lowitzer is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 145 pounds, has hazel eyes and auburn hair. She has braces on both her upper and lower teeth.

At 9am Saturday, the Laura Recovery Center will stage another search for Lowitzer at the Northwood Baptist Church.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 03:53:19 PM »

From Nancy Grace 5.25.10

Very quickly shifting gears, I want to tell you about a missing Girl Scout. Take a listen.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: More details emerge in the case of a missing Texas Girl Scout last seen getting off the school bus just blocks from her own home.

JOHN LOWITZER, FATHER OF MISSING TEEN GIRL SCOUT, ALI LOWITZER: We think that there`s foul play.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: However, Ali`s family is sure that she was kidnapped or is being held against her will.

LOWITZER: The unfortunate thing is we don`t have any proof that there`s foul play and we don`t have any proof that there`s not.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: The mere fact that she has had no communication with anybody that we know of makes it look like there`s a possibility of something having happened.

GRACE: No activity on her cell phone, no text messages at all, no use of a credit card or an ATM.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Video reportedly shows her leaving the bus just 30 feet from her own home. That`s the last time anyone saw Ali. Ali`s parents say they`ve had no contact with her since she was last seen and there`s been no activity on her cell phone.

JOANN LOWITZER, MOTHER OF MISSING TEEN GIRL SCOUT, ALI LOWITZER: She was going to walk to work and pick up her paycheck. And that was the last that I talked to her.

(END OF VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: We are taking your calls live very quickly. Out to John Lowitzer and Joann Lowitzer, parents of the missing teen, Ali.

John and Joann, thank you for being with us. I want to get Ali`s picture back out there tonight.

Everyone, the tip line 713-967-5810. Take a look at this little girl. Great grades, beautiful, Girl Scout, planning an "Alice in Wonderland" birthday party she never attended.

To John and Joann -- first to you, John, is it true that this is a girl who would text like 3,000 times a month? That`s not unusual for teenagers now. Since she went missing, not one text has appeared on her phone?

JOHN LOWITZER: Not one text, not one phone call, no activity whatsoever. She`s even got a GPS on there and there`s been no activity. We can`t even ping her phone.

GRACE: Now that`s extremely odd. Does the phone have to be on for it to be pinged?

JOHN LOWITZER: It does. It has to be on.

GRACE: So she doesn`t even have it on. Tell me, John, about the last time you heard from her, you or your wife.

JOHN LOWITZER: Well, the last time I had heard from her was the Saturday before she went missing. Joann had had a conversation with her that day at approximately 2:30, I believe. So it was shortly before she went missing when Joann talked to her.

GRACE: And it`s my understanding she was headed back to the hamburger shack where she worked in addition to going to school to pick up her paycheck. Did she make it there? Did she get her check, John?

JOHN LOWITZER: No, she did not. She got off the bus. She started to walk to where her work is to the Burger Barn and it`s less than a quarter mile away. And she never made it. We checked with her boss and we checked with the employees there. And they said they never saw her. She never arrived.

GRACE: Can you confirm that she was on the bus, John?

JOHN LOWITZER: Absolutely. I saw the footage myself. I had to go to the Transportation Department and actually view the footage to confirm that she was.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JOANN LOWITZER: According to the phone records she would text about 4,000 a month.

JOHN LOWITZER: For that to just stop is baffling.

JOANN LOWITZER: I would send her a text every night before I go to bed, just hoping that sometime I`ll get a reply.

(END OF VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: We are talking about a little Girl Scout now missing for many, many days. Can you help us find Ali?

To Clark Goldband -- Rosie, can you put up the map for me? Explain to me, where was the bus? We know she was on the bus because the dad says he can identify her on surveillance video. Where is the bus stop? Where is the Burger Shack where she worked? And where is home?

CLARK GOLDBAND, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: And Nancy, that`s where things go very, very murky. As you can see, the bus stop on that map there just 30 feet from the home, just a few steps.

And Nancy, her place of employment, that shack where they serve hamburgers, just a half mile away. So very close distance, but no one knows what happened to Ali after she got off the bus in that last fateful surveillance image.

GRACE: Was that, John -- this is Ali`s mother and father, and Joann Lowitzer. Would that be the correct bus stop for her to get off to get to the Burger Shack where she worked?

JOHN LOWITZER: That`s the same bus stop she always gets of at.

GRACE: OK. So there is no doubt in my mind -- she hasn`t run away or she wouldn`t have called and say, hey, I`m going to pick up my check, get on the bus, go -- get off by the Burger Shack and start working to the Burger Shack. She never made it. Somewhere between that bus stop and the Burger Shack, something went wrong.

JOHN LOWITZER: Something went very wrong.

JOANN LOWITZER: And she doesn`t normally walk to work every day. That was probably the first time that she had walked.

GRACE: We are taking your calls. Randi in Utah, hi, Randy.

RANDY, CALLER FROM UTAH: Hi, how are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

RANDY: Could there have been somebody like an older gentleman -- you know, older age wise -- that she started hanging around with? That maybe - -

GRACE: Excellent question. To John and Joann Lowitzer, have police looked at her laptop and have they pulled up all of her text messages? Certainly there is something there that they could go on.

JOANN LOWITZER: We didn`t have a home computer. So the only Internet access she would have had was at a friend`s house or from school.

GRACE: What about her text messages?

JOHN LOWITZER: Unfortunately for the text messages, all we can figure out is the data -- what we don`t have is the data. What we do have is the phone numbers and that times that she texted or called somebody. And our private investigator Max Hanford has been very diligent in figuring out exactly all -- who all those people are and getting in contact with them.

The question about the computer, like Joanne said, there hasn`t been a computer in the house in about a year. So, you know, she`s had no online activity from the house.

GRACE: Everyone, you are seeing video and shots of teenaged girl Ali. Alexandria Lowitzer, 5`2", 145 pounds, hazel eyes, auburn hair. Tip line 713-967-5810.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/25/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 02:11:24 AM »

This case is bugging the heck out of me. For one thing, there are 145 sex offenders in Spring Texas. This is a large amount compared to its population. Once again, because Ali is a teen, she is deemed a runaway. When are the powers to be going to quit assuming every child 12 and over is a runaway? Looking at the case, there is one thing that stood out to me. She probably would have had to walk by "The Springs of Living Water Assembly Church". I wonder if there are any meetings held there for those with addiction problems?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »

I do not know who this is, but a burned female has been found in a trash can 22 miles from Spring, TX

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=Knotty%20Post%20Lane%20Spring%2C%20TX%20%20to%20%20Roman%20Forest%20Blvd.%2C%20Southeast%20Montgomery%2C%20Montgomery%2C%20Texas%2077357

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/05/25/east_montgomery/news/21charredbody.txt

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 07:08:51 PM »

This link mentions 2 other missing girls...... http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/05/22/conroe_courier/news/body052310.txt

Norris did not say if the body could possibly be connected to the recent disappearance of two teenage girls. Jordan Hope Johnson, a 17-year-old Oak Ridge High School junior, reportedly went missing April 23, while 17-year-old Chastity Armstrong is a Lake Houston area girl who went missing April 16.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2010, 11:17:34 PM »

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/Local_News/FACEBOOK_COMMUNITY_FORMS_TO_SEARCH_FOR_ALI_LOWITZER/30540
FACEBOOK COMMUNITY FORMS TO SEARCH FOR ALI LOWITZER
May 28, 2010

More girls missing from the Houston area in past few weeks -

‘I wear my ribbon every day and every day I know we are closer to Ali coming home safe. I will also now be wearing my bracelets everyday! We miss you Ali and Alyssa misses you soo very much,” posted by Susan on the “Bring Home Ali Lowitzer” Facebook page.

The wall of the Facebook page is adorned with heart-wrenching well wishes from friends and loved ones as well as statements of support from strangers across the nation. All of these people have come together via the social network Facebook for one purpose to “Bring Home Ali Lowitzer”.

Ali Lowitzer is a 16 year old-girl who disappeared on April 26, 2010 after getting off her school bus on Low Ridge Road in Spring just a few blocks from her home. No one has seen or heard from Ali since. The Harris County Sheriff’s Department categorized her disappearance as a run-away. In the past few days however, Houston Homicide Detectives have joined the case.

Ali spoke with her mother, Jo Ann Davis Lowitzer, the afternoon she disappeared. Ali told her mother she was going to go stop by her work, the Burger Barn, and pick up her paycheck before going home. Ali never showed up at the Burger Barn. Her check was never retrieved. She didn’t make it home. Since that time no one has reported any communication from Ali. Ali’s cell phone has been quiet. No one has received a text from Ali. Nothing.

Friends and volunteers from Spring, as well as the Laura Recovery Center, have worked to organize searches for Ali focusing on the areas where she was last seen, and in particular, the wooded area behind Ali’s home.

Concerned parents, neighbors and total strangers have now joined forces via the “Bring Home Ali Lowitzer” Facebook page to offer assistance, help raise funds for an ongoing search, to raise awareness of Ali’s disappearance, and to offer encouragement.

Funds are being raised through the sale of wrist bands and t-shirts which will also serve to raise awareness of Ali’s disappearance.

A posting on Facebook explains, “Contact Tammy Hearn Murr for Bracelets and T-Shirts. The bracelets are $5.00. They will also be taking orders for shirts for $10.00 each and must be paid for before the shirts are made. If anyone needs "Hope for Ali" ribbons please send me a private message. I still have plenty. There is no cost for the ribbons.”

The postings on “Bring Home Ali Lowitzer” run the full gamut of support, from anger to heartfelt prayer.
Anger -
“Just got the Spring Times in the mail. I wonder why there is no mention of Ali in there? Sad that the school district doesn't care enough to protect the children in their school districts by making parents aware of this situation. I was up at the elementary school the other day volunteering, and most the people ther...e didn't even know about Ali. This seriously makes me sick. I told the Principal about it, and she said..oh, I think she went to elementary here...no signs...nothing.”
Concern –
“As a bus driver, i see so many children everyday. I find myself looking into the eyes of every child who boards my bus! I pray for Ali and her family. My son misses her soooo very much!”
Prayer –
“Lord Jesus, Father God, please forgive us for the things we say and do that turn our desperate prayers silent to your ears. wash us clean and make us holy in your sight so that you may hear our plea of revelation as to the whereabouts of your child Ali.”
The Facebook page is important because now over 4,000 people are joined in sharing information and working to spread the word about Ali Lowitzer’s disappearance. The more light that can be shed on Ali the better.
CNN Headline News’ Nancy Grace did a quick piece on Ali last week -http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/05/25/ng.girl.scout.missing.cnn
Unfortunately, the horror of missing children, particularly girls, is not limited to Ali Lowitzer’s disappearance. Several other girls around the same age as Ali have gone missing in just the past few weeks from the Houston area, most from NW and North Houston locations.
Alyssa Lynn Suarez – Age 15. Missing from Cypress, Texas since May 3, 2010
Ali Lowitzer – Age 16. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010
Jordan Johnson – Age 17. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 23, 2010
Chasity Armstrong – Age 17. Missing from Katy, Texas since April 16, 2010
Cynthia Tucker – Age 15. Missing from North Houston, Texas since April 12 2010
If you have any information about any of these missing teens please contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Department at713-221-6000, or the Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-LRCF(5723) or (toll free) 866-898-5723.
The internet is an incredibly powerful tool for getting the word out about Ali Lowitzer and all these missing girls. Please forward this story to everyone you know. Post it on your Facebook or Twitter. Help shed light on this tragic situation.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:20:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 08:57:24 AM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 09:00:25 AM »

WITHOUT LAYERS

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 09:18:04 AM »

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 09:29:06 AM »

It's hard not to think the worst here. 5 girls missing in this area? How could you NOT think bad things?

I haven't read everything in this thread but have been following when I can and did see the case on NG or JVM a few nights ago, and have been alerted to the the fact that Ali has been missing since the beginning.

I can help but wonder if this is all related to the Katrina Crime Wave. Houston's homicide rate increased 7 times after most left New Orleans for Houston. Just a thought.

I was initially thinking that this case was similar to the two girls shot as they got off their bus in Oklahoma, but I now doubt that is correct. I think these cases are linked. I *think* it's entirely possible that these are related to a serial predator. And a very successful one to date.

I can add any new info to the maps - including the bodies that were reportedly found if anyone would like me to.

I hope this is all solved quickly because this has the makings (appearance wise) of a real mess.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2010, 09:58:05 AM »

snipped from Muffybee's post # 24 - from Momlogic.

And what worries her parents even more is that just a few months ago, a girl around Lowitzer's age was almost abducted.

"A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."

does anyone know where this took place? I would like to add it to the map. It must be close if the father - Mr. Lowitzer - knows about it and implies it could be linked.

In the meantime, I would suggest that everyone pick up their kids at the bus-stop if the can. And everyone else find a buddy to walk home with.

Also, with summer approaching and kids getting jobs and away from home, parents might consider driving them and picking them up. Especially if you have a daughter that is between 13 and 18, as this appears to be the age targeted.

Predators ALWAYS look for kids that are alone.

Just some suggestions.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for Ali

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 11:28:57 AM »

I noticed something here - maybe something  / maybe not. But I'm going to post it anyway in case there is a correlation.

First, I would like to say that I don't have enough info to definitively conclude anything. Just strong suspicions. and I could revise my predator map should more info become available. Personally, I think this case should be the highest priority on the board and it's pretty obvious why. But that's just my opinion. My perception is that there *could* be a major monster in the area. I have always trusted my instincts in these cases and I am wrong just as everyone else is from time to time. Maybe this is all a series of unusual coincidences - but I doubt it.

I would also like to state that I am shocked that this is not getting more national attention. I do hope that the local LE have told the communities to be extra cautious. There *seem* to be too many "coincidences" here for my liking.

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

Cynthia Tucker – Age 15. Missing from North Houston, Texas since April 12 2010
ABOVE - is the first disappearance. This is followed by another listed below between 3 and 4 days depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place. There could be a few hours that make this appear as if it is a entire day. In all likelihood, it is really 3 days or maybe I should say 72 hours between first and next.

Chasity Armstrong – Age 17. Missing from Katy, Texas since April 16, 2010
After Chastity disappeared there is a gap of 8 days (roughly, again depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place) until Jordan disappeared.

Jordan Johnson – Age 17. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 23, 2010
After Jordan disappeared there is a gap AGAIN of 3 or 4 days (appears to be 3 days, if the reporting is accurate).

Ali Lowitzer – Age 16.Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010
3 days after Jordan disappeared Ali went missing.

Alyssa Lynn Suarez – Age 15. Missing from Cypress, Texas since May 3, 2010
8 days after Ali went missing Alyssa disappeared.

Follow me here -

Cynthia Tucker (first missing) April 12 2010 - MONDAY

Chasity Armstrong (second missing) April 16, 2010 - FRIDAY

Jordan Johnson (third missing) April 23, 2010 - FRIDAY

Ali Lowitzer (fourth missing) April 26, 2010 - MONDAY

Alyssa Lynn Suarez (fifth missing) May 3, 2010 - MONDAY

+++

I wish I knew when the other attempted abduction occurred and if there were any others in the area.

In my "POSSIBLE PREDATOR MAP" above I think it's possible that *if* a serial predator is involved here (and I do) that he struck close to home on the April 12 2010 (Cynthia Tucker) and then moved to other areas. Predators usually strike close to home the first few times and then branch out as the home turf becomes too hot but the desire to abduct and kill has not receded nor been satisfied.

There were also the back to back disappearances of Jordan Johnson (on April 23, 2010) and Ali Lowitzer (April 26, 2010) in Spring Texas and it may have gotten too hot or risky to attempt another in this area. Especially after Mr. Lowitzer implied that there was an additional attempted abduction. Could be three in this area and the first was not successful but he returned at a later date to try again.

After this series of disappearances - the possible serial predator moved *near* or back to the area of the first disappearance and Alyssa Lynn Suarez vanished. There were EXACTLY three weeks between the FIRST and the LAST. (To the day).

Since May 3rd - there seems to be no more abductions. Possibly he is laying low or there are others abductions that have not been reported or filtered down to us through incident reports.

+++

Due to the lack of remains - I am thinking that this predator is burying bodies on his property and keeping a close eye on them. Usually in a serial situation dumping bodies leads to the killer. I *think* if this is all the work of a serial predator that the person is crafty enough to know some of the in's and out's how how law enforcement applies knowledge to solve these cases and has purposefully made this appear as if these *could* be runaways.

One last prefix - There is always the chance that this could be a child prostitution abduction ring. In my personal opinion none of the outcomes look very promising at this point.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:02:47 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »

Nice summation Rob 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »

Follow me here -

Cynthia Tucker (first missing) April 12 2010 - MONDAY

Chasity Armstrong (second missing) April 16, 2010 - FRIDAY

Jordan Johnson (third missing) April 23, 2010 - FRIDAY

Ali Lowitzer (fourth missing) April 26, 2010 - MONDAY

Alyssa Lynn Suarez (fifth missing) May 3, 2010 - MONDAY

+++

There doesn't seem to be anything that occurred on April 30th (that we know of) - that was the following Friday after Ali went missing and then there is the May 3rd disappearance of Alyssa.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:07:19 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 12:25:40 PM »

Nice summation Rob 

Thanks Nut!

I changed one item ...

Now it makes more sense.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 01:01:13 PM »

Let me fix that for you.... like it never happened.... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.