April 18, 2024, 07:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria "Ali" Lowitzer 16, Spring, TX Last Seen 4/26/10  (Read 63738 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2010, 03:36:48 PM »

I noticed something here - maybe something  / maybe not. But I'm going to post it anyway in case there is a correlation.

First, I would like to say that I don't have enough info to definitively conclude anything. Just strong suspicions. and I could revise my predator map should more info become available. Personally, I think this case should be the highest priority on the board and it's pretty obvious why. But that's just my opinion. My perception is that there *could* be a major monster in the area. I have always trusted my instincts in these cases and I am wrong just as everyone else is from time to time. Maybe this is all a series of unusual coincidences - but I doubt it.

I would also like to state that I am shocked that this is not getting more national attention. I do hope that the local LE have told the communities to be extra cautious. There *seem* to be too many "coincidences" here for my liking.

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

Cynthia Tucker – Age 15. Missing from North Houston, Texas since April 12 2010
ABOVE - is the first disappearance. This is followed by another listed below between 3 and 4 days depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place. There could be a few hours that make this appear as if it is a entire day. In all likelihood, it is really 3 days or maybe I should say 72 hours between first and next.

Chasity Armstrong – Age 17. Missing from Katy, Texas since April 16, 2010
After Chastity disappeared there is a gap of 8 days (roughly, again depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place) until Jordan disappeared.

Jordan Johnson – Age 17. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 23, 2010
After Jordan disappeared there is a gap AGAIN of 3 or 4 days (appears to be 3 days, if the reporting is accurate).

Ali Lowitzer – Age 16.Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010
3 days after Jordan disappeared Ali went missing.

Alyssa Lynn Suarez – Age 15. Missing from Cypress, Texas since May 3, 2010
8 days after Ali went missing Alyssa disappeared.

Follow me here -

Cynthia Tucker (first missing) April 12 2010 - MONDAY

Chasity Armstrong (second missing) April 16, 2010 - FRIDAY

Jordan Johnson (third missing) April 23, 2010 - FRIDAY

Ali Lowitzer (fourth missing) April 26, 2010 - MONDAY

Alyssa Lynn Suarez (fifth missing) May 3, 2010 - MONDAY

+++

I wish I knew when the other attempted abduction occurred and if there were any others in the area.

In my "POSSIBLE PREDATOR MAP" above I think it's possible that *if* a serial predator is involved here (and I do) that he struck close to home on the April 12 2010 (Cynthia Tucker) and then moved to other areas. Predators usually strike close to home the first few times and then branch out as the home turf becomes too hot but the desire to abduct and kill has not receded nor been satisfied.

There were also the back to back disappearances of Jordan Johnson (on April 23, 2010) and Ali Lowitzer (April 26, 2010) in Spring Texas and it may have gotten too hot or risky to attempt another in this area. Especially after Mr. Lowitzer implied that there was an additional attempted abduction. Could be three in this area and the first was not successful but he returned at a later date to try again.

After this series of disappearances - the possible serial predator moved *near* or back to the area of the first disappearance and Alyssa Lynn Suarez vanished. There were EXACTLY three weeks between the FIRST and the LAST. (To the day).

Since May 3rd - there seems to be no more abductions. Possibly he is laying low or there are others abductions that have not been reported or filtered down to us through incident reports.

+++

Due to the lack of remains - I am thinking that this predator is burying bodies on his property and keeping a close eye on them. Usually in a serial situation dumping bodies leads to the killer. I *think* if this is all the work of a serial predator that the person is crafty enough to know some of the in's and out's how how law enforcement applies knowledge to solve these cases and has purposefully made this appear as if these *could* be runaways.

One last prefix - There is always the chance that this could be a child prostitution abduction ring. In my personal opinion none of the outcomes look very promising at this point.

What is the distance between these missing girls and attempted abductions? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »

A = Spring
B = Cypress
C = Katy

Not real close, about 40-50 distance between them.  Looking at it like this I'm wondering if the suspect has some kind of deliver job out of the Houston area?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 04:20:15 PM »

This is an article from early on from the Houston Chronicle. The comment in bold gives me hope that she could be a runaway.

I also followed the path from her home to the Burger Barn on Google Earth and have to wonder why she would even walk that far.I mean most kids today are too lazy to walk that far. To me she would have asked someone for a ride to that location rather than walk. The logical route for that trip would have taken her down a major road walking on the shoulder of the road. There are no side walks along that route. It also looks like a semi rural area from her house to the Burger Barn.
I am still concerned about the TWO sex offenders that live on the next street at the same address whom according to last time they registered, they were UNEMPLOYED.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6989928.html

Dogs, volunteers help search for missing teen

By RENÉE C. LEE
HOUSTON CHRONICLE

May 4, 2010, 6:29PM

Sixteen-year-old Alexandria Lowitzer had big plans on her social calendar. Last weekend, she was going to a friend's Alice-in-Wonderland-themed birthday party, which she helped organize. And this week, the Spring High School student was to play in a softball tournament as her team's catcher.

That's why her parents, John and JoAnn Lowitzer, are so worried and puzzled about her April 26 disappearance.

Alexandria got off the school bus at Knotty Post and Low Ridge Road, three houses from her home, about 3 p.m., and hasn't been seen or heard from since, her mother said Tuesday as volunteers searched for the teenager.

Harris County Sheriff's officials are investigating the case as a runaway. But the Lowitzers don't believe their daughter ran away. Neither does the Laura Recovery Center for Missing Children, which began its own investigation of her whereabouts on April 28 and continues to search for her.
Mom last to talk with her

The activities Alexandria was involved in “throw up some red flags,” said Dawn Davis, a recovery center case manager. “Whether she left voluntarily or not, there's a reason she's not back and that's a real concern.”
[/u]
About 40 volunteers searched areas near the family's home on Tuesday. A team from the Greater Houston Search Dogs also has joined the ground search.

Alexandria, called “Ali” by family and friends, has not made any calls or text messages from her cell phone and she has not made any new entries on her Facebook or MySpace pages, said JoAnn Lowitzer. Her friends also said they have not had any communication with her, she said. Davis believes her cell phone battery might be dead.

“I was the last person to talk to her,” said her mother, who waited at the search command center at the Northwood Baptist Church in Spring. “She called me before getting on the bus. She said she might walk to work.”
Didn't show up at job

Alexandria works at a nearby burger joint as a cook, her mother said. The teenager also is active in school, where she is a member of the choir. She plays the flute and loves to draw. Her art teacher made arrangements for her to take an art class this summer, she said.

Alexandria is 5-foot-2 and weighs about 145 pounds. She wears braces with pink banding and was last seen wearing black-and-white checkered pants, a dark hoodie and a checkered backpack.

JoAnn Lowitzer said she sends a text to her daughter's cell phone every night just in case her cell phone comes on.

“I love her,” she said, crying. “I want her to come home.” an angelic monkey

renee.lee@chron.com

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »

I noticed something here - maybe something  / maybe not. But I'm going to post it anyway in case there is a correlation.

First, I would like to say that I don't have enough info to definitively conclude anything. Just strong suspicions. and I could revise my predator map should more info become available. Personally, I think this case should be the highest priority on the board and it's pretty obvious why. But that's just my opinion. My perception is that there *could* be a major monster in the area. I have always trusted my instincts in these cases and I am wrong just as everyone else is from time to time. Maybe this is all a series of unusual coincidences - but I doubt it.

I would also like to state that I am shocked that this is not getting more national attention. I do hope that the local LE have told the communities to be extra cautious. There *seem* to be too many "coincidences" here for my liking.

LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

Cynthia Tucker – Age 15. Missing from North Houston, Texas since April 12 2010
ABOVE - is the first disappearance. This is followed by another listed below between 3 and 4 days depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place. There could be a few hours that make this appear as if it is a entire day. In all likelihood, it is really 3 days or maybe I should say 72 hours between first and next.

Chasity Armstrong – Age 17. Missing from Katy, Texas since April 16, 2010
After Chastity disappeared there is a gap of 8 days (roughly, again depending on the reporting of the disappearance and the time of day or night that it took place) until Jordan disappeared.

Jordan Johnson – Age 17. Missing from Spring, Texas since April 23, 2010
After Jordan disappeared there is a gap AGAIN of 3 or 4 days (appears to be 3 days, if the reporting is accurate).

Ali Lowitzer – Age 16.Missing from Spring, Texas since April 26, 2010
3 days after Jordan disappeared Ali went missing.

Alyssa Lynn Suarez – Age 15. Missing from Cypress, Texas since May 3, 2010
8 days after Ali went missing Alyssa disappeared.

Follow me here -

Cynthia Tucker (first missing) April 12 2010 - MONDAY

Chasity Armstrong (second missing) April 16, 2010 - FRIDAY

Jordan Johnson (third missing) April 23, 2010 - FRIDAY

Ali Lowitzer (fourth missing) April 26, 2010 - MONDAY

Alyssa Lynn Suarez (fifth missing) May 3, 2010 - MONDAY

+++

I wish I knew when the other attempted abduction occurred and if there were any others in the area.

In my "POSSIBLE PREDATOR MAP" above I think it's possible that *if* a serial predator is involved here (and I do) that he struck close to home on the April 12 2010 (Cynthia Tucker) and then moved to other areas. Predators usually strike close to home the first few times and then branch out as the home turf becomes too hot but the desire to abduct and kill has not receded nor been satisfied.

There were also the back to back disappearances of Jordan Johnson (on April 23, 2010) and Ali Lowitzer (April 26, 2010) in Spring Texas and it may have gotten too hot or risky to attempt another in this area. Especially after Mr. Lowitzer implied that there was an additional attempted abduction. Could be three in this area and the first was not successful but he returned at a later date to try again.

After this series of disappearances - the possible serial predator moved *near* or back to the area of the first disappearance and Alyssa Lynn Suarez vanished. There were EXACTLY three weeks between the FIRST and the LAST. (To the day).

Since May 3rd - there seems to be no more abductions. Possibly he is laying low or there are others abductions that have not been reported or filtered down to us through incident reports.

+++

Due to the lack of remains - I am thinking that this predator is burying bodies on his property and keeping a close eye on them. Usually in a serial situation dumping bodies leads to the killer. I *think* if this is all the work of a serial predator that the person is crafty enough to know some of the in's and out's how how law enforcement applies knowledge to solve these cases and has purposefully made this appear as if these *could* be runaways.

One last prefix - There is always the chance that this could be a child prostitution abduction ring. In my personal opinion none of the outcomes look very promising at this point.

Rob thanks for putting that together for us. I completely agree, something is seriously wrong with that many missing kids and an attempted abduction. I think you may be on to something with the days and times they went missing. I do not feel like Ali disappeared on her own. Maybe she did decide to walk to the Burger barn and someone picked her up with the ruse of giving her a ride. I think this whole thing smells to high heaven.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2010, 07:29:46 PM »

I'm wondering if we're overlooking something.  We're discussing why she didn't get a ride to work.  From what I'm reading, she didn't even make it home, before leaving to go to pick up her paycheck.  The way the article reads, the last time Ali was seen was getting off the school bus and she didn't make it home.  And it seems she was expected to come home first.  See if what I'm saying makes sense...
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7440934
(snip)
"School bus security camera photos show Lowitzer exiting the bus on April 26.

Her home is a two-minute walk away, but she never made it home, and just about all of her belongings remain in her bedroom.

"She left her cell phone charger, where it's always put in; she had cash in her purse on the floor, and she loves to wear makeup, but none of her makeup is gone," her mother said." (snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

This article doesn't mention anything about Ali planning to go by her home after getting off the bus before heading to pick up her paycheck.  I'm just reading back, trying to piece things together.  The article in my previous post notes Ali was last seen getting off the bus, and didn't go home and hasn't been reported as seen again.  I'm looking at routine...
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7011578.html
(snip)On the morning of April 26, Ali appeared to be her normal self, JoAnn said. She was a little grouchy when she got up at her usual time about 6 a.m. She then rushed to dress, put on her black eyeliner, ate breakfast and got to the bus stop by 6:15 a.m.

JoAnn said she called Ali at school around 2:30 p.m. to check on her plans after school. Ali said she would catch the bus home and walk to her job at a burger joint near her home to get her paycheck.

JoAnn said she grew concerned when she had not heard from Ali later that evening. She sent her a couple of text messages but never received a reply.

“As it got closer to 9 p.m., the more curious I got about why she had not answered me,” she said.

She drove to the burger restaurant about 9:10 p.m., only to find it closed and empty. She called John, shouting hysterically, “She's gone! She's gone!”

“I didn't know what to think,” John said. “We both felt she would come home. We didn't know what to do.”

JoAnn called police about 11 p.m., and was told to wait a little while longer, she would come home.

“They never told me what to do if she didn't come home,” she said.
First week ‘was horrific'

By morning, they said they were in a panic and realized something was terribly wrong. Cell phone records show that Ali received her last call from her mother and sent her last text at 2:57 p.m., to a male friend, her mother said. The boy, who was later contacted by John, said he didn't know anything about her whereabouts, she said.(snip

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2010, 10:38:38 PM »

I'm wondering if we're overlooking something.  We're discussing why she didn't get a ride to work.  From what I'm reading, she didn't even make it home, before leaving to go to pick up her paycheck.  The way the article reads, the last time Ali was seen was getting off the school bus and she didn't make it home.  And it seems she was expected to come home first.  See if what I'm saying makes sense...
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7440934
(snip)
"School bus security camera photos show Lowitzer exiting the bus on April 26.

Her home is a two-minute walk away, but she never made it home, and just about all of her belongings remain in her bedroom.

"She left her cell phone charger, where it's always put in; she had cash in her purse on the floor, and she loves to wear makeup, but none of her makeup is gone," her mother said." (snip)i

I am confused too Muffybee. I wish we had more details. I am going over some of the articles and see that I overlooked the part about Ali writing in a diary about running away, but they weren't sure when the entries were made. That diary is apparently the reason LE thinks she ran away. I also thought it was odd that when Ali called to say she didn't have a key to the house her Mom told her it was unlocked. I find it odd they left the house unlocked and if they did, Ali may have interrupted a burglary. I guess she doesn't bring her purse to school since she had her backpack with her. From what I understand her house is about 3 houses away from where she was dropped off by the bus. I wonder if any other kids were dropped off with her and may have seen what direction she went in.What scares me is I can not see her "running" away without any of her personal belongings. I truly hope she just ran away, but the circumstances tell me otherwise.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2010, 11:29:39 PM »

I know who is here and who is not. Would you like to help?

After Natalee - you would have to be a total idiot to think I don't see you.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2010, 12:21:39 AM »

This case is bugging the heck out of me. For one thing, there are 145 sex offenders in Spring Texas. This is a large amount compared to its population. Once again, because Ali is a teen, she is deemed a runaway. When are the powers to be going to quit assuming every child 12 and over is a runaway? Looking at the case, there is one thing that stood out to me. She probably would have had to walk by "The Springs of Living Water Assembly Church". I wonder if there are any meetings held there for those with addiction problems?

Church website.  Not found any meetings there yet.

http://www.solwchurch.com/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

snipped from Muffybee's post # 24 - from Momlogic.

And what worries her parents even more is that just a few months ago, a girl around Lowitzer's age was almost abducted.

"A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."

does anyone know where this took place? I would like to add it to the map. It must be close if the father - Mr. Lowitzer - knows about it and implies it could be linked.

In the meantime, I would suggest that everyone pick up their kids at the bus-stop if the can. And everyone else find a buddy to walk home with.

Also, with summer approaching and kids getting jobs and away from home, parents might consider driving them and picking them up. Especially if you have a daughter that is between 13 and 18, as this appears to be the age targeted.

Predators ALWAYS look for kids that are alone.

Just some suggestions.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for Ali

snipped: "A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."[/quote]

does anyone know where this took place? I would like to add it to the map. It must be close if the father - Mr. Lowitzer - knows about it and implies it could be linked.

Rob, I have searched for any police reports on this incident and have come up empty handed. The only mention of this incident comes from the "comments" section on articles from the Houston Chronicle. One poster states that the attempted abduction occurred a few weeks before Ali went missing. And another poster states it happened in another nearby neighborhood but several months prior. I did find several reports of recent attempted abductions in the south eastern portion of the Houston area (Shore Acres, TX and Pearland)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2010, 12:30:27 AM »

I have been searching for the other attempted abduction.  Here is one from April 16 that the girl recanted.  Wonder if this is the one?

Deputies: 12-year-old girl recants Spring bus stop assault story

SPRING, Texas— A 12-year-old Spring girl who told school officials that she was assaulted near a bus stop Wednesday morning is recanting her story, the Harris County Sheriff’s Department said.

The Twin Creeks Middle School student initially told investigators that she was walking near the corner of Spring Lakes Haven Circle and Wrexham Springs Court when a dark-colored vehicle with tinted windows pulled up and blocked her path. She said a heavy-set white man in his 50’s got out and attempted to sexually assault her in a driveway, but she said she managed to get away, and the man drove off.

The girl then got on a bus and told school officials her story. Investigators said the girl was taken to a hospital to get treated.

In response to the report, the school’s principal sent a letter and a recorded phone message to parents urging them to watch their children closely.

http://www.khou.com/home/Police-Girl-12-Assaulted-Near-Bus-Stop-90984609.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2010, 12:31:55 AM »

snipped from Muffybee's post # 24 - from Momlogic.

And what worries her parents even more is that just a few months ago, a girl around Lowitzer's age was almost abducted.

"A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."

In the meantime, I would suggest that everyone pick up their kids at the bus-stop if the can. And everyone else find a buddy to walk home with.

Also, with summer approaching and kids getting jobs and away from home, parents might consider driving them and picking them up. Especially if you have a daughter that is between 13 and 18, as this appears to be the age targeted.

Predators ALWAYS look for kids that are alone.

Just some suggestions.

an angelic monkey

Prayers for Ali

snipped: "A car pulled up next to her and a guy got out and he tried to grab her around the neck and she bit him," Lowitzer's dad said, "so he backed off and tried to get her around the waist and she was able to get away."

Rob, I have searched for any police reports on this incident and have come up empty handed. The only mention of this incident comes from the "comments" section on articles from the Houston Chronicle. One poster states that the attempted abduction occurred a few weeks before Ali went missing. And another poster states it happened in another nearby neighborhood but several months prior. I did find several reports of recent attempted abductions in the south eastern portion of the Houston area (Shore Acres, TX and Pearland)
[/quote]

I don't know where the alleged attempted abduction took place.  I tried researching, first checking for newspapers in the Spring and surrounding areas in the previous couple of months, but couldn't find anything unfortunately.  I tried using the search feature of the newspapers using various key words and using google search, but nothing so far.  It would help if we had more information, and I think the attempted abduction mentioned in the comments could be important, if true. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2010, 12:37:59 AM »

No idea if Ali went to this school, but two teachers have been accused of improper relations with children .

<snipped>

Higgins, a science teacher, was placed on paid administrative leave in January 2009 after a third party brought the allegations to district officials.

"The Spring High School Administration and Spring ISD Police Department immediately began investigating the allegation after receiving a report from a third party," the letter reads.

Higgins was hired at the school in January 2008.

The letter also said a second teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave while a separate investigation is conducted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5381581-504083.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2010, 12:42:58 AM »

No idea if Ali went to this school, but two teachers have been accused of improper relations with children .

<snipped>

Higgins, a science teacher, was placed on paid administrative leave in January 2009 after a third party brought the allegations to district officials.

"The Spring High School Administration and Spring ISD Police Department immediately began investigating the allegation after receiving a report from a third party," the letter reads.

The letter also said a second teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave while a separate investigation is conducted.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6999075.html
(snip) Alexandria Lowitzer, a Spring High School student, has not been seen since April 26, when she got off the school bus near hear her home about 3 p.m., said her parents, John and JoAnn Lowitzer. She has a cell phone but has not called relatives or friends.(snip)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2010, 12:44:05 AM »

This is very disturbing.  Wonder who the boy was that Ali sent the text to and if there is still a divide in the youth based on race in Spring?

These photos provided by the Harris County Sheriff's office show David Henry Tuck, 18, left, and Keith Robert Turner, 17, who are charged with aggravated sexual assault. The Harris County Sheriff's office said the two severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party in Spring, Texas, Saturday, April 25, 2006 . Spring is a suburb north of Houston. (AP Photo/Harris County Sheriff's Office)

Prosecutors say they won't seek hate-crime charges against two white teens accused of brutally beating and …

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-122734293.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2010, 12:45:07 AM »

<snipped>

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6999075.html
(snip) Alexandria Lowitzer, a Spring High School student, has not been seen since April 26, when she got off the school bus near hear her home about 3 p.m., said her parents, John and JoAnn Lowitzer. She has a cell phone but has not called relatives or friends.(snip)

Thank you Muffy. So that was her school. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2010, 01:25:15 AM »

Rob - can you please add the additional girls to your map as well.

<snipped>

Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, missing from Spring since April 26;
Jordan Johnson, 17, missing from Spring since April 23;
Felechia Goodman, 16, missing from Cleveland since May 16;
and, most recently in the north Harris County/East Montgomery County area,
Kalyn Painter, 16, missing from Porter since May 25 - just names to many, but loved ones to some. And a disturbing trend to others.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/05/29/humble_observer/news/2210ourchildrenho.txt
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2010, 01:49:30 AM »

Categorized | CISD, Press Releases
CISD Press Release – Reported Abduction, Sexual Assault
Posted on October 21, 2009

CISD has received a report of a student abduction which occurred after a female Conroe High School student departed the bus and was walking home today. The girl’s parent reported that her daughter had been abducted and sexually assaulted. The student is with her family and the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department is investigating. CISD reminds all of our families to be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to local law enforcement. Additional information will be shared as it becomes available.

http://montgomerytx.countymonitor.com/2009/10/21/cisd-press-release-reported-abduction-sexual-assault/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2010, 01:56:41 AM »

Another one in that area:

<snipped>

Mother desperate to find missing daughter with heart condition

A Porter mother worries that her daughter, 16-year-old Kalyn Painter, may be in danger.

Kalyn was last seen Tuesday, May 25, as she was getting into a car near her home on Tejas Lane.

“She doesn’t have her purse with her, no ID, no money,” said Kalyn’s mom, Debbie McNeese. “Nor does she have her heart medication with her.”

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/05/28/atascocita_observer/news/2210missingemc.txt
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2010, 02:40:45 AM »

Comments:

Sarah
View details
I worked at Burger Barn with my whole family and quit because of an assault on my 20 year old daughter when she tried to pick up her check. These people are dangerous. I tried to tell the police but the ignored it.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/100505-search-resumes-for-missing-teen-girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.