March 29, 2024, 07:33:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandria "Ali" Lowitzer 16, Spring, TX Last Seen 4/26/10  (Read 63552 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2013, 07:08:09 PM »

http://www.khou.com/community/Shocking-Ohio-story-brings-hope-for-family-of-missing-Spring-teen--206500841.html
Ohio story brings hope for family of missing Spring teen
May 7, 2013

SPRING, Texas—The images from Ohio brought both hope and heartache for the Lowitzer family in Spring.
If anyone knows what the families of three women in Cleveland, Ohio are feeling it is John and Jo Ann Lowitzer. Their daughter, Ali, vanished in 2010 at the age of 16.

"Three girls that have been missing 10 years or more is absolutely amazing. I kinda just don’t know what to say. There is hope that we will find Ali and bring her home," Jo Ann Lowitzer said.
The last three years have been torture for the Lowitzers. So much so that they actually hope that the doubters are right and their daughter did run away.
"You want to believe that she is in Alaska or California or Florida or Downtown Houston," Lowitzer said.

Ali was last seen walking from the school bus to work in the Cypresswood and Treaschwig area on April 26, 2010.
The restaurant where she worked has gone under twice since then.
Her father says she is gone but far from forgotten.
"It is hard to imagine three weeks let alone three years," John Lowitzer said. "It renews hope for us that that could be our story one day. Hopefully one day soon."

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2013, 05:05:30 PM »

http://www.katc.com/news/lavergne-files-federal-suits-against-dozens-following-conviction/
Lavergne files federal suits against dozens following conviction
July 10, 2013

Convicted killer Brandon Scott Lavergne is staying busy at Angola, suing media outlets, law enforcement, and people who spoke to officials following his 2012 arrest for the murders of Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate. Lavergne alleges slander, libel, false reporting, and theft of his property in nearly two dozen lawsuits filed over two weeks.

However, unless Lavergne pays up, none of these cases will see a courtroom. Lavergne says he cannot afford counsel and his cognitive ability is being affected by his sleep apnea, but, in court filings, a federal judge says he still needs to pay $400 per case or file a hardship waiver to have the cases heard.

In total, Lavergne filed 22 civil claims in federal court from June 21 to July 3. He claims the case has federal jurisdiction because it was seen nationwide and crossed state lines. This week, Lavergne filed a request to combine seventeen of the suits into one called "Brandon Scott Lavergne vs Mike Harson." He says, "all the following parties work together in a conspiracy to violate my civil and constitution rights." Lavergne asked that the other five suits be heard separately, including the claims against his bank, Dateline NBC, a private investigator, The Daily Advertiser and Busted in Acadiana.

Lavergne pleaded guilty to the Pate and Shunick murders in August 2012, and is serving life in Angola.

Here is a synopsis of each filing:  (There is long list with various cases etc.  I've snipped the ones relevant for this thread)

5) Filed on 6/24/2013: Lavergne is seeking punitive damages against a private investigator for alleged libel and slander. He says the investigator told others that he believed Lavergne was responsible for Ali Lowitzer's disappearance from Spring, Texas. Lavergne says he never owned a white 2010 full size truck that was the alleged evidence that connected him to the crime; he said he had a green truck in 2010. Because of these reports, Lavergne said he was convinced he couldn't get a fair trial and he had no choice but to plead guilty. (6:13-cv-02123)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2013, 12:09:58 PM »

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/Local_News/HELP_US_FIND_MISSING_TEXAS_TEEN_ALEXANDRIA_LOWITZER/30250
HELP US FIND MISSING TEXAS TEEN ALEXANDRIA LOWITZER
May 19, 2010

Missing Since: April 26, 2010 at 15:00
Missing From: Low Ridge Road
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 145 lbs
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Auburn
Race: Caucasian
Birth Date: February 3, 1994 Age: 16
Braces on Upper & Lower Teeth
Distinguishing Marks: Faint scar from chicken pox between her eyes

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Tips-about-missing-Spring-girl-leads-police-to-Ohio-brothel-242691191.html
Tips about missing Spring girl lead police to Ohio brothel
Posted January 29, 2014, Updated January 30, 2014

SPRING, Texas -- While police raided an alleged prostitution house in Columbus, Ohio, a mother in Spring waits.
"It's sickening," admitted Jo Ann Lowitzer. "It's a sick, nervous feeling."
Columbus officers and a private investigator descended on the house in the Franklinton area, looking for Lowitzer's daughter, Ali.
"There's a part of you that hopes it's not your daughter that's being put in that situation that's held against her will and drugged and prostituted," she said.
Ali Lowitzer hasn't been seen since getting off her school bus in April 2010.
That is until a private investigator working for the Lowitzer's got a tip that led to Ohio.
The private investigator told them that not only did people at the house recognize Ali from pictures, but the investigator herself even caught a glimpse of the now 19-year-old.
"There's a lot of different emotions that go along with not just a possible sighting for Ali but our PI saying she saw Ali," said Lowitzer.
In the Tuesday night raid, police only found a couple of people inside and Ali wasn't one of them.

Lowitzer is still hopeful that the tip will eventually pan out and her daughter finally comes home.
Ali's 20th birthday is on Monday, Feb. 3.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2014, 02:39:25 PM »

Today is Ali's 20th Birthday.... She has been missing sine 2010, at the age of 16. 16-year-old Alexandria Lowitzer, known as Ali, was last seen on surveillance video getting off her bus just 3 houses down from her home. Before she got on the bus she spoke to her mother about her plans to pick up her pay check from the burger barn just a half mile walk away from the bus stop. Other employees at the burger barn say Ali never made it there. Although Ali has been missing for almost a year, police still have her classified as a runaway. There is no sign of foul play but her family feels in their gut that something terrible has happened to their daughter. Tipline: 866-898-5723 Reward: $10,000 Vanished: April 26, 2010 From: Spring, Texas Classification: Runaway/Missing Age: 16 Height: 5’2” Weight: 145 lbs Eyes: Hazel Hair: Auburn (dyed dark red when she disappeared) Defining Features: -Faint scar from chickenpox between eyes -Braces on upper & lower teeth -Ears & nose pierced Clothing: -Black & white checkered pants -Dark hoodie -Checkered backpack http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1146491/1#poster

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2014, 12:18:04 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Private-investigator-searches-for-missing-Spring-girl-four-years-after-she-disappeared-256798131.html
Private investigator searches for missing Spring girl four years after she disappeared
April 26, 2014

SPRING, Texas -- Family and friends of missing teen Ali Lowitzer will remember the girl four years after she disappeared.
"I'll never forget about her but I also don't want anyone else to forget about her because it's been four years," said Ali's mom Jo Ann Lowitzer.
Lowitzer has been given new hope recently by a private investigator named Amber Cammack.
She's the PI who has come closer than anyone else to cracking the case of the girl who would now be 20.
She believes Ali might have been trafficked to Columbus, Ohio and was being kept at a brothel.
"We know this girl exists that resembles Ali," said Cammack. "We know that she is being prostituted out but we cannot say that it is our Ali until we get our hands on her."
When police raided the house in January, they didn't find Ali.
Back home in Spring, Jo Ann Lowitzer is printing flyers and bookmarks and preparing to remember her daughter four years after she disappeared.

On Saturday, April 26, Lowitzer and Cammack will be at the strip mall where Ali used to work at 22760 Cypresswood Drive in Spring handing out flyers with Ali's information printed on them and child ID kits.

Video at Link

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2014, 01:01:56 AM »

geezze, Braces on Upper & Lower Teeth, at 20 they should be coming off,
and while missing 4yr, they needed adjustments, most folks have to pay
cash for dental work, its not like everyone can remove the braces
how hard can that be, send flyers to every dentists newsletter and journal publication,
and Ali prob had hard brace not veneers, if you google img her name, she
dosent smile, so prob hard braces like these

http://www.nycdentist.com/images/atlas/5893009514f57bf2a1b12e7.48867703.jpg
http://www.tanishqdentalcentres.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/braces.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2014, 01:47:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=700559109983360&set=a.589363887769550.1073741826.201672396538703&type=1&theater

Hope for Ali; Alexandria Joy Lowitzer
April 25

Ali continues to amaze me. I wish I could see what she would be creating now. This is her grandmas garage she spray painted. Miss her creativeness. Miss her bunches. #HopeForAli

Jackie McPhee Root I am so proud of Ali's artwork on my garage. It was amazing to watch her in action. I gave her a 10"x10" picture and asked her to paint me a mural. She had never used spray paint as a medium before but jumped right in and in two days this was the result!! It can be seen from the roadway and people still stop by to look at it. I love this so much it will never be removed!!!
April 25 at 10:53pm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 03, 2014, 04:10:41 PM »

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/05/13/last-seen-alive-to-premiere-sunday-june-1-on-investigation-discovery/264036/
'Last Seen Alive' to Premiere Sunday, June 1, on Investigation Discovery
May 13, 2014

A Cry For Help premieres Sunday, June 8 at 9/8c

Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer
Last seen April 26, 2010 in Spring, TX  --  Age at the time of disappearance: 16

Fifteen-year-old Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer gets off a bus in Spring, Texas, and disappears without a trace. Convinced she was abducted, her parents have been looking for her ever since. Now four years later, they’ve uncovered a new lead that takes them to a crack house in Columbus, Ohio. Their private investigator, Amber Cammack, is determined to bring Ali home and risks her life by going undercover to rescue her, but the situation proves more lurid and dangerous than anyone ever imagined.

After each episode, visit InvestigationDiscovery.com and ID’s social media handles (see below) for more information about ongoing missing-persons cases. On ID’s CrimeFeed.com, P.I.s will also share their reflections on the investigations and update viewers on how the families are doing.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 03, 2014, 04:13:33 PM »

http://fatcatwebproductions.com/ThePaper_2014/md-thenews/content/sunday-may-25-national-missing-childrens-day-missing-spring-teen-ali-lowitzer-featured
Sunday May 25 is National Missing Childrens Day - Missing Spring Teen Ali Lowitzer Featured In Digital Billboard Campaign
May 25, 2014

SPRING, TX - Texas Center for the Missing is a partner of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s. Each year, partner agencies hold events on and around National Missing Children's Day (May 25th) to raise awareness around the threat of child abduction, inform families about ways to keep their children safe, and support victims' families. This year, TCM continues to bring awareness to Ali Lowitzer, a local teen girl from Spring,Texas, who exited her school bus on April 26, 2010, and turned to walk towards work.  She was never seen again. Someone took her. We don't know who or why. With the public’s help sharing her pictures, we know we will find the right person that knows where she is. Join us as we continue to bring awareness to this nationwide observance in the United States.  Clear Channel Outdoor is providing the billboards at no charge to this effort.

On Friday, Texas Center for the Missing in partnership with Clear Channel Outdoor  launched its countdown to National Children’s Missing Day on May 25, 2014.  The digital Billboard Panel No. 1024 facing south on Eastex Freeway (Hwy. 59) in Humble just south of FM 1960 on the west side of the street features one of many missing kids who have gone missing from all over the world.  For the complete story on Ali’s disappearance, visit her Facebook page at Hope for Ali; Alexandria Joy Lowitzer or visit her website at www.alexandrialowitzer.com.

JoAnn Lowitzer, Mom of Ali Lowitzer, and Beth Alberts, CEO, Texas Center for the Missing, were present at the site for the launch as well as Lee Vela, Public Affairs for Clear Channel.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2014, 04:16:01 PM »

http://fatcatwebproductions.com/ThePaper_2014/md-thenews/content/bring-alexandria-joy-lowitzer-home-benefit-moosenuckles
Bring Alexandria Joy Lowitzer Home Benefit at Moosenuckles
May 27, 2014

Date:
Saturday, June 7, 2014 - 12:00

June 7th Noon at Moosenuckles- 4307 Treaschwig, Spring Tx. 77373

April 26, 2010 changed my life forever. My daughter Alexandria “Ali” Lowitzer got off the school bus and was never seen again. No one has seen or heard from her. Someone took her. Who or why? We don’t know. Despite the runaway status that law enforcement gave her at the beginning, we fought 24/7 to get them to help us find her. Now they know she is no runaway and are actively working the case, but me and John have continued our own investigation and with our PI and run down every lead we get. To do this it takes money. Money we don’t have. But from having an annual fund raiser we are able to bring awareness that Ali is still missing. And with the donations I am able to continue to buy ink and paper to print her missing flier, make buttons with her face, have T shirts made and even able to rent digging equipment for searches when needed.  Every year I tell myself this will be the last fund raiser, this will be the year we find her. But here I am again andI will never stop searching until she is found.

Please come out and help us raise funds to keep Ali’s reward fund going and to bring awareness that she IS still missing.

We will have BBQ sandwiches and chips for $5

50/50 raffle tickets for $1

DJ at 3 p.m.

Live auction at 4 p.m. (lots of metal beer signs, baskets and more)

Spinning Still Band will play live at 8 pm.

Ali was 16 when someone took her. That someone is still out there. Please share Ali’s story and help this from happening to the next girl. www.alexandrialowitzer.com

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 03, 2014, 04:17:22 PM »

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/spring/news/investigation-discovery-s-new-series-last-seen-alive-featuring-missing/article_2fe96450-eb52-11e3-b43a-001a4bcf887a.html
Investigation Discovery's new series 'Last Seen Alive' featuring missing young woman from Spring on June 8
June 3, 2014

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2015, 12:29:05 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/missingkids/videos/10153945296201988/?fref=nf

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

For 5 years, Alexandria's (Ali's) family has been searching for her. Your tip can help bring her home tonight.
KHOU 11 News, ABC 13 Houston, FOX 26 Houston, CW39 Houston, KPRC2

Alexandria's story is part of a dramatic new series brought to you by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children called, OUR STORY. The series focuses on stories of missing children told from the perspective of their loved ones.
5 hrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRMgdJGgy7k

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lRMgdJGgy7k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lRMgdJGgy7k</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2015, 04:58:24 AM »

I hope this woman is still alive.

I cannot figure why they announced they were looking for her in a brothel in Ohio.  Why not wait until the next time they saw her and then have law enforcement detain her until they found out what was going on?  Didn't they think, if this was her, she would be removed as soon as someone saw they were looking in that specific place?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.