April 20, 2024, 12:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Police mount terrorist raids in lead-up to Obama's visit"  (Read 1743 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 14, 2010, 04:04:53 AM »

JAKARTA: Counterterrorism authorities have killed five suspected militants and arrested another 20 in the past week amid fears of an attack in the next few weeks.

With the US President, Barack Obama, to visit Indonesia next month and the discovery of a large terrorism cell operating out of Aceh in February, the Special Detachment 88 anti-terrorism unit has gone into overdrive as it hunts for militants.

Raids in and around Jakarta on Wednesday resulted in the death of five alleged terrorists, including Saptono, one of the country's most wanted alleged terrorists and a man who was involved in the Australian embassy bombing in 2004.

more here - http://www.smh.com.au/world/police-mount-terrorist-raids-in-leadup-to-obamas-visit-20100513-v1uo.html

I wonder how many stalk the president at home?

Maybe these are illegal alien invaders from the US?  Right wing birthers?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.