April 19, 2024, 06:02:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teens Beat 73-Year-Old Elderly Man  (Read 1987 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 15, 2010, 05:15:45 AM »

Surveillance Video Captures Teens Beating 73-Year-Old Elderly Man

FOXNews.com

Cleveland, OH Police say a group of teens -- aged, 15-18 years -- pulled a 73-year-old man from his car, then kicked, beat and punched him relentlessly.

The vicious assault was caught on a surveillance camera.

Sgt. David Rutt of the Cleveland Police Dept. says the teens started attacking after the man and his 51-year-old friend, got angry because the teens were loitering near his house.

"There was a group of six to seven juveniles standing in the driveway, blocking their entrance," said Sgt. Rutt. "The juveniles became more aggressive."

Sgt. Rutt says the men did the right thing, by driving away from the E. 71st St. home in an attempt to get away from mob of angry teens.

Police say the men drove down the street to Harpster's Market.

The 51-year-old man got out of the car and went inside to call police. According to police, that's when the trouble began.

"The juveniles followed them down to the market and while the one man is inside using the phone to call police, the crowd began to taunt the passenger," said Sgt. Rutt.

The teens the pulled the 73-year-old man from his car.

First, two teens started kicking him, then the group grew to around six teens, all beating, punching and kicking the elderly man.

video & story here - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/14/surveillance-video-captures-teens-beating-year-old-elderly-man/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 05:18:27 AM »

local story with comments here - http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-teens-beat-elderly-men-surveillance-cleveland-txt,0,4502999.story

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.