April 25, 2024, 06:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Small-business lobby to go to court on health law"  (Read 1435 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 15, 2010, 06:50:32 AM »

Attorneys general and governors for 20 states won't be alone in their legal challenge to President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.

The nation's most influential small-business lobby is going to court with them.

The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) will join the argument that Americans cannot be required under the Constitution to obtain insurance coverage, the group's president, Dan Danner, said Friday.

"This law is the first time the federal government has required individuals to purchase something simply because they are alive," said Danner.

Candace Daly, director of the 4,000-member NFIB's Utah branch, supports the action.

"Their concern is that one of our freedoms that we've been given is not to mandate different things. If they mandate individual insurance, they are taking away a portion of that freedom."

"The second the law was signed, NFIB was hearing from its members: 'What are you all going to do about this?' " said Harned. "So we hunkered down. We looked around. This state attorneys general lawsuit made the most sense for us. It's the only one that has a national presence."

The Obama administration argues that the coverage requirements rest on a solid constitutional foundation: the power of Congress to regulate interstate commerce.

But critics say that does not give government the right to direct individuals to purchase a specific good or service.

more here - http://**/business/ci_15089745

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »

"This law is the first time the federal government has required individuals to purchase something simply because they are alive," said Danner.

Sold into Bondage...

Obama is a millionair who has never earned his millions. He has no ability to even understand the common man. Who he is answering to and working for is big business and insurance companies.
The insurance companies are owned by major companies like Coca Cola and Pepsi cola and Chevron Oil and many other companies just like them. Those companies supply health insurance to there employees. But remember they OWN the insurance company.

What this law does is require you as an individual to buy health insurance from an insurance company. If you do not you will be fined and penalized and the I.R.S. is in charge of collecting that money and imposing further fines and interest on penalties until you supply health insurance and untold costs.. They will attach your paychecks and impound your property to get the money and could in fact bankrupt your family..

Again no rich man can understand this and just like his wife Obama is without compassion or understanding of the common American citizen..

He has put Americans into a state of bondage to the insurance companies..
It is a repeat in history.. as in the past we have seen slavery.. and we have seen indentured servitude with immigrants and THAT is still going on today..some people refer to that as human trafficking..

But now Obama and his people will force us into Bondage.. which of course is slavery. You are being forced to pay something whether you can afford it or not..

I found this article which says the same..

An America that has been sold into bondage. That is economic bondage. We all to some degree have hopes and certainly dreams. If those hopes are fulfilled or not is another entire story. Some say have faith and prayers. Others place their trust in people, how naive. Some say give your way to an answer. Some say hope is eternal. Regardless, when your hopes are not realized you are simply put crushed. Yes no matter what the circumstances, crushed, destroyed, beaten down. It does not mean that you give up your hope it just means reality sets in and that you must deal with reality and NOW.
 So as I write day in and day out I look hard at the signs and symbols all about me concerning people, I ponder just why so many like these politicians and for the life of me I can't come up with a viable answer out side of the Easter Bunny syndrome. Yes when I look at the intelligence level of our nation, no not that piece of paper that says you passed a test or attended four or more years of college, no intelligence in relationship to reality, common sense, what is real and what is hoped for, sadly I do not see much common sense abounding in this nation any longer and especially concerning selecting our nations leaders.

Our president is a prime example of the HAVE types I write about. He is their main man regardless of party. You see there is no real difference in these parties, they just like you to believe there is. Why, it shows in their works my friends if you took time to look. This man and similar types will never ever know the hardships experienced by average Americans. Just how can any of they relate? How can any of them truly "feel our pain"? Yes and that is the essence of those who believe in them. Just how do they accept this coming from them, who KNOW NOTHING, yes KNOW NOTHING of the burdens they place onto people and their everyday struggles.

http://searchwarp.com/swa363257.htm

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:36:32 PM »

Indentured Servitude.. A contract between a slave and a master.

The word indenture referred to marks or indentations made on the contract between master and servant. When the document was drawn, two copies were made. As a lasting means of authentication, one copy was placed over the other and the edges of the pages were defaced or marked. The servants of this era were often uneducated and could be cheated by unscrupulous masters, who could forge new contracts with terms more favorable to themselves.

Consider this ..
In a Muslim world slavery is considered legal and exceptable.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.