March 29, 2024, 02:24:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 110674 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2007, 03:52:44 PM »

My typing is bad and I'm not even tired yet!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2007, 03:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Thanks Mishy , only drwback is that I live doen in the valley-have to climb to the top to get the view. Confused

The treck up the mountain is worth it, looks like  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2007, 03:55:27 PM »

Monkeys, I'm just about caught up. Am going to take a late nap now. Hugs to you all!

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2007, 03:59:36 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
First in the cats meow,what is DH.My other half left the computer set on her native language and I do not how to change it.Next ,I have studied the history of Newton and his song.Like Silent Night an inspired hymn.Yes I like music since it soothes the savage beast.BB,I have seen that view before,I think I took a little Walk Through the woods near there.Tib,I just found out that the honey from down under is quite medicinal.Chocalate does not always work,but a keg of red wine will take you places.CBB,in your human parts do you have any Celt.My family is Part Georgie,not a good thing at clan gatherings I found.I am just rambling through the maze and hunting for truth.The intriuged and searching CAT

Hello Cat,
DH means Dear Husband.
I love Amazing Grace too and I have often heard my father play it on the bagpipes.  Yes we were Scottish.   Geordies come from the border between England and Scotland but are not Sassenachs.
Honey is a great healer for burns, wounds and ulcers.  The very best one is Manuka honey from New Zealand.  I have a very bad allergy to pollen so can't use or eat honey.  A cask of red will keep you purring for a long time.

Good Morning Monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2007, 04:44:19 PM »

Good afternoon friends.... Smile

I had a wonderful experience with Amazing Grace.....my sister and I were in Cades Cove....

http://www.cadescove.net/auto_tour.html

....we stopped to see one of the small churches....white with two doors and an old cemetery on the side....

we went into the church which was empty except for pews and a piano/organ on the left side.....we sat in the quietness of the chapel talking about how beautiful the area is.....

a lady came in and went directly up to the piano.....she began to play and sing Amazing Grace....then a man (her husband) stood next to her and joined in with a booming voice....

when they were finished, they left and went to walk through the cemetery....my sister and I felt as though we had been part of something special....I will always be glad that we stopped and witnessed this....

if you ever have the opportunity to visit Cades Cove....I think you would enjoy this part of the Smokies....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2007, 04:58:58 PM »

I have been to Cades Cove several times.I went see a movie today,"Notes From A Scandel".Great Movie,but more to the point ,the illustration of the sexual predators at work is so accurate and timely.My little monkey had to read Lord of The Flies.A very accurate book on teens and what happens when there is anarchy.It can be used used to see why some of the teens in aruba are what they are,and a few were just born evil.Yes Tib,Dr Weil talked about that honey exactly and how can be used on staph infections.Well the Cat's meow is going to take a nap in the sun,and taste some more of my friends keg.Oh and Tib,I am part Georgie,yes I know who and what they were.Such is life,Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »

Here is a picture Cat might enjoy :

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2007, 05:05:12 PM »

Meow,MEOW,when can we meet.I have nice Salmon and tree rat,or chicken for you queens.PURRRRr,Cat

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2007, 05:11:09 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3tnD-fwuZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtgybX1YfkU

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I play mandolin,badly and scare people on the pipes.Yes I have been to the games.I have the tartan ties,etc.I will post my real thoughts on this matter.I think Lee H Oswald killed Kennedy.I think James E Ray killed ML King.They may have had help.They did it and thats that.People often don't want to accept the fact some people are born evil,and can't be cured.Joran is one.You can to Social Anthropology books and study ,but the facts speak for themselves.The real question is who helped.And to what degree and what they did with Natalee's body.Joran will die by the sword he has lived y,with over 21 extended families hating him,and he is a loud party animal,who will continue.IMO,only.I will not miss him.I will not hunt him or hurt,but I will not help.Spatecus Cat.

HI yall, just passing thru catching up on the new thread.  This is my favorite post so far -- so true.
Since the "E" Hollywood Red Carpet preview is on here at my house, I thought it might be a good time to check in.
Here's a little trivia, one of the "E" Hollywood hosts has spent the night (actually more than one) at my house before..........
Doesn't look like there's anyone here right now so I'll check back later.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2007, 05:17:08 PM »

Mishy,I sent an email,if it gets through.Oh my the view is great.My email is cat4753@aol.com.I don't mind if good people see this,but I have other bus's ones I keep out of the limelight.TB is the rise monkeys,i am running out of plauges for aruba,and passover is coming.Do they raise sheep in aruba,just an idle thought.Cat

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2007, 05:29:29 PM »

Quote SLEUTH:
Every time I see this photo it always seems photoshopped to me. Not this one enlarged from Klaas, as I have taken the small version and enlarged and get something that looks much like this. It just looks like a large white photoshopped blob on our side of the lookout, and also lower down, just to the right of the tree.

Hi Sleuth...I don't know your posts well enough to know if you are just thinking aloud or actually implying that someone would take a pic of a house & photoshop a portion of it. For what reason?

This style house is popular in San Nicolas and Savaneta. It's not an 'original' design.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2007, 05:30:02 PM »

Never saw sheep in Aruba, Cat. Ostrich.......

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2007, 05:33:25 PM »

Good,the last plaugue will work,if needed.The sand is not that deep or nice.Question"where is Mt Pele' when you need it.Back to my friends,we are looking for some wild Turkey tonight.Cat

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote SLEUTH:
Every time I see this photo it always seems photoshopped to me. Not this one enlarged from Klaas, as I have taken the small version and enlarged and get something that looks much like this. It just looks like a large white photoshopped blob on our side of the lookout, and also lower down, just to the right of the tree.

Hi Sleuth...I don't know your posts well enough to know if you are just thinking aloud or actually implying that someone would take a pic of a house & photoshop a portion of it. For what reason?

This style house is popular in San Nicolas and Savaneta. It's not an 'original' design.

Florida sorry I know you are not addressing me, but I for one don't think you pic looks shopped.
Why would anyone take apic of a house and photoshop a portion of it? Who the heck knows.......

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2007, 05:37:29 PM »

whose house/?Cat

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »

This picture of the vds house has been clearly photoshopped. Why? Who did it? I have no idea. But there is alot missing from the pic that was in the original. This is the original.....

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2007, 05:45:09 PM »

BB~ The pic of the child was awful. War is ugly. People, troops and civilians from both sides, are maimed, killed, psychologically scarred and suffer un thinkable conditions.

Could not hear the second. Ever since I installed my additional RAM, I have not been able to have audio. I'm just about certain that I re-attached something to the wrong spot.  Embarassed I'll get it figured out once I find the darn manual to the computer.

Cat~ I believe that you are a tamed Tom, so stop licking your chops over those cats that were posted!  Wink

Off for fast food...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2007, 05:47:25 PM »

This picture of the vds house has been clearly photoshopped. Why? Who did it? I have no idea. But there is alot missing from the pic that was in the original. This is the original.....

Isn't that bizarre? Right off I could see that the "dog house" by Joran's, the monkey cage and the neighbor's house are simply gone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2007, 05:49:19 PM »

Yep, that is so odd.  Why would someone do that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.