April 19, 2024, 07:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111864 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
It doesn't seem to be working SF . Crying or Very sad  Maybe alittle verse........

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:31 pm
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”

Some alternative meanings of dice -

9 - Dice - slapping someone back and forth on both sides of their face.

11. Dice - To totally whip someone in a fight.

Also to make or decorate something in a pattern of squares.

Locally we say to dice something means to get rid of it or throw it away.

I dice onions.  But I can't figure out what that has to do with anything.   Shocked Just sayin'.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2007, 05:58:33 PM »

Wasn't it Shango that wrote in his posts: "Occam's Theory"?

"Entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily."
The simplest theory is usually the correct one.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »

Cat,
Did I read you right about The Killer?  Ha, ha!  This one is for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-reCqGNEjOc

Hope you enjoy.  They don't make em like that any more.

Have a good evening, All.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2007, 05:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I worked on a ranch one summer and I got to know my horse well.I tried one of those casks last night,tib,i can't think of which one.It was red.That why I came to sm,I heard you had good red wine.I hear and read a lot of I think we are creating a more complicated web,than we need too.Joran did.He had help.I beleive kj laid out the guilty parties,in order of their crimes.I think I will crawl to bed,either the world is spinning or the.......Cat

I agree, Cat, that Joran is the perp.  He, the Kalpoes, Paulus are the reason Natalee is not in Alabama now.  But the coverup and finding the way through the maze, finding the evidence, figuring out what happened is where everything else comes in.  Who helped Joran, who destroyed evidence?  Like a search online, sometimes you have to look at lots of irrelevant things before you find what you want.  The key is to know when it's irrelevant and move on.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

In yesterdays BONDIA, page 11, 40 Kilos XTC

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Bondia012707XTC.jpg

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/Jan/27/A-27-1-07.pdf
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2007, 06:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm pretty sure this is ROBOTS and his VALENTINE  Laughing  Wink

lol Cool

Robots, you and your sweetheart make quite a beautiful couple.  Is  Twisted Evil still hiding behind you?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »

FYI.  The house of our infamous Lorenzo is not photoshopped.  I knew about this photo many, many weeks before it was ever on this forum.  I think that has clearly been established before.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Here is a picture Cat might enjoy :

So is Cat the one in the middle?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2007, 06:08:59 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Since the "E" Hollywood Red Carpet preview is on here at my house, I thought it might be a good time to check in.
Here's a little trivia, one of the "E" Hollywood hosts has spent the night (actually more than one) at my house before..........
Doesn't look like there's anyone here right now so I'll check back later.

Ryan Seacrest?  Guiliana?  Those are the only hosts I saw in the few minutes I watched.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2007, 06:10:30 PM »

I guess the polis have something to sell now to subsidize there income
huh

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2007, 06:11:11 PM »

Klaasend wrote;

Yep, that is so odd. Why would someone do that?

I have no idea. I certainly didn't , you saw what happened when I just tried to post that boat pic last night....I nearly blew the place up.  Evil or Very Mad

In the shopped pic the monkey house is missing, and that neighbors house. Also the neighbor on the right side's house......with the small blue kiddie pool in the front yard is missing. Also things such as a dogs dish, small crate and things that I recall but can't really see on the original with it being that size. We had talked about it at BFN awhile back. (The small things just mentioned were inside the fence surrounding the property. ) It could be something as simple as the Sloots/friends shopped it so their house didn't look like such a dump?  Rolling Eyes

I did a google search and now was able to find this site. Scroll 2/3 down and there are 2 comparison pics on this site. The photoshopped pic there is different yet.

http://judicial-inc.biz/J_Oran_va_der_sloot_photos.htm

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2007, 06:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

This line of verse is contradictory to the rest of the Shango verses.  Shango was not into simplicity.  His verses are full of details and hints, yet after he says all he does he then says "oops!  maybe the simple theory is the right one."  This has always confused me.  I am going to find several interpretations of this line...that is if my computer will let me. BRB
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2007, 06:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

This line of verse is contradictory to the rest of the Shango verses.  Shango was not into simplicity.  His verses are full of details and hints, yet after he says all he does he then says "oops!  maybe the simple theory is the right one."  This has always confused me.  I am going to find several interpretations of this line...that is if my computer will let me. BRB

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:48 pm
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed by
the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2007, 06:30:20 PM »

Don't know if this made the forum because I missed lots of pages.  I posted on the FP thread from Dana's Friday show that it would be nice if SM had an e-mail alert system for his shows.  I get that kind of thing for other websites and tv shows.  Dana does have a yahoo group thing that he uses for news alerts.  I can't copy from the FP, but if you want to keep updated about Dana's shows, you can register through the link he provides.  I had to get a Yahoo ID and I may have agreed to rules that conflict with my constitutional rights, I also had to give codes but there was no math involved.   Wink

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2007, 06:33:59 PM »

Elemental = Hydrogen and oxygen before they are combined to be H20?  I think so.  Which means he's saying that it's complex to keep the parts separated from their sum?   Confused

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I think what Shango was saying is that sometimes things are more complicated than they appear. Theories should be as simple as possible, but no simpler,is what he is saying IMO[/b]

snipped>>>>
In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest hypothetical entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2007, 06:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I guess the polis have something to sell now to subsidize there income
huh

To replace their overtime.  I could never understand how an island could claim they are virtually crime free while telling the family they don't have time and complaining about losing overtime.  Overtime for what?  Directing traffic 24/7?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Don't know if this made the forum because I missed lots of pages.  I posted on the FP thread from Dana's Friday show that it would be nice if SM had an e-mail alert system for his shows.  I get that kind of thing for other websites and tv shows.  Dana does have a yahoo group thing that he uses for news alerts.  I can't copy from the FP, but if you want to keep updated about Dana's shows, you can register through the link he provides.  I had to get a Yahoo ID and I may have agreed to rules that conflict with my constitutional rights, I also had to give codes but there was no math involved.   Wink

I think I flunked math in school.   Shocked  Shocked
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2007, 06:38:52 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good afternoon friends.... Smile

I had a wonderful experience with Amazing Grace.....my sister and I were in Cades Cove....

http://www.cadescove.net/auto_tour.html

....we stopped to see one of the small churches....white with two doors and an old cemetery on the side....

we went into the church which was empty except for pews and a piano/organ on the left side.....we sat in the quietness of the chapel talking about how beautiful the area is.....

a lady came in and went directly up to the piano.....she began to play and sing Amazing Grace....then a man (her husband) stood next to her and joined in with a booming voice....

when they were finished, they left and went to walk through the cemetery....my sister and I felt as though we had been part of something special....I will always be glad that we stopped and witnessed this....

if you ever have the opportunity to visit Cades Cove....I think you would enjoy this part of the Smokies....

OH Mere...what a wonderful story...I've been to that church and cemetary many times. I haven't been there in about 4 years and I miss that area so terribly!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2007, 06:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Mishy,I sent an email,if it gets through.Oh my the view is great.My email is cat4753@aol.com.I don't mind if good people see this,but I have other bus's ones I keep out of the limelight.TB is the rise monkeys,i am running out of plauges for aruba,and passover is coming.Do they raise sheep in aruba,just an idle thought.Cat

Cat, thanks for your email. I will respond to you soon.

I would like Klaas to delete my email addy from page 5. I get enough spam these days...not that the losers pay much attention to me, but just to be on the safe side  TIA!! Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.