April 23, 2024, 02:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112091 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2007, 10:29:23 PM »

Didn't mean to be rude, Good evening Monkeys!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2007, 10:35:17 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MeMere"
BB...thanks for the link....I looked at the photos....some I had not seen....and then went to the main Holloway page and wonder if you know who this is....interesting story he/she has....not dated.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Joran_va_der_sloot.htm

If you read that entire site there are some very racial and radical views.  Other than the photos, I'm not sure I care for the site.
That thing that gets me the most about that site, is how they have it all listed as FACTUAL. Nothing there about it being supposition or anything. Rolling Eyes
Although I do think some of the stuff there very well may be true, but not all of it. I will say, someone worked very hard at putting it all together........My favorite part was about Anita being bloated ... Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
BB...thanks for the link....I looked at the photos....some I had not seen....and then went to the main Holloway page and wonder if you know who this is....interesting story he/she has....not dated.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Joran_va_der_sloot.htm

If you read that entire site there are some very racial and radical views.  Other than the photos, I'm not sure I care for the site.
That thing that gets me the most about that site, is how they have it all listed as FACTUAL. Nothing there about it being supposition or anything. Rolling Eyes
Although I do think some of the stuff there very well may be true, but not all of it. I will say, someone worked very hard at putting it all together........My favorite part was about Anita being bloated ... Laughing

I agree, some facts and some non-facts just speculation.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2007, 10:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Florida - I'm just thinking aloud, not implying anything.  It is not the style of house (which I am familiar with in Aruba) but what looks like to be a billboard, etc. on the side - and also the wall we see by the tree just seems odd.  
I don't know of a reason why a picture would be photoshoped, but then again there are a lot of wierd things that have happened that I would not have guessed.  Like Joran paying to have the pic with Natalee photoshopped.

Florida - I'm just thinking aloud, not implying anything.  It is not the style of house (which I am familiar with in Aruba) but what looks like to be a billboard, etc. on the side - and also the wall we see by the tree just seems odd.  
I don't know of a reason why a picture would be photoshoped, but then again there are a lot of wierd things that have happened that I would not have guessed.  Like Joran paying to have the pic with Natalee photoshopped.[/quote]

SLEUTH: All I know is we took the photo after leaving the "rave ranch."  
It was the closest house....The photo is not photoshopped. I have pointed out before the side of the house make look strange because of the hurricane shutters.

FWIW: What is interesting is...As we passed this unknown house, at the time ...I saw a light blue shirt in the road.  It was an athletic shirt, XXL with a #9 on the back & the name Nistelooy on the back. It had been out in the road for some time.
Now I know that Joran used to wear a chain with a #9 and his favorite soccer team is Nistelooy's Barcelona Soccer Team.

Again, FWIW....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2007, 11:15:53 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - AND NEW VIDEO WE ARE TESTING FOR SM RADIO:

Neil Rodreick, a 29 year old Sex offender poses as a 12 year-old seventh grader named ‘Casy Price

http://tinyurl.com/32yw82

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2007, 11:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:43 pm
Did the babylonians like to make movies?
From the tears, a new river will spring forth….

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
The boy told the Hindus that he didn’t need their help anymore. This was in the small hours.
The confrontation was brutal.  So who heeded his call? Who switched places?
People…the bloodied, swollen tongue. The boy’s fear runs deep.
They accuse him to be Bifrons. (Bifrons = demon /monster)

"told the Hindus he didn't need their help"
To me, this refers to the Kalpoes going home while Joran was with Natalee who stayed unconscious.  
The confrontation was brutal.  
I kept thinking this was the police car confrontation.  Could it have been that night?  
Who switched places?  
To me, this means who came to help Joran that night after the Kalpoes left.  

Do the Shangonian Monkeys have a different interpretation?

I think your interpretation is pretty much right on.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2007, 11:20:39 PM »

I do tend to agree with Tib's earlier post about interpretation 2 being about another sort of confrontatione ie perhaps Natalee/ Guido. Though I could be way off.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2007, 11:22:24 PM »

The boy told the Hindus that he didn’t need their help anymore. This was in the small hours.

To me, this refers to the Kalpoes going home while Joran was with Natalee who stayed unconscious.  
I kept thinking this was the police car confrontation.  Could it have been that night?  
Who switched places?  

Switched places implies to me that there was a movement from one place to another as in cars or switching places with Joran.  A hand off of sorts.   I never thought of myself as being a Shangonian.  HMMM!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2007, 11:22:47 PM »

I do tend to agree with Tib's earlier post about interpretation 2 being about another sort of confrontatione ie perhaps Natalee/ Guido. Though I could be way off.

I think the confrontation was over the phone call Natalee made.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2007, 11:24:57 PM »

LilPuma's thoughts were that Natalee would have been still under effects of the drugs but what if she was coming around and started to put up a struggle and Guido (who was the one charged with heavy battery) was the one that had taken the Kalpoes' place and he was the one that harmed Natalee.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »

Sorry monkeys for mentioning that it was a wierd picture of that house.  I did not intend to launch a dialog about photoshopping.  

Florida, I'm sorry for mentioning anything about your photo.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2007, 11:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

LilPuma's thoughts were that Natalee would have been still under effects of the drugs but what if she was coming around and started to put up a struggle and Guido (who was the one charged with heavy battery) was the one that had taken the Kalpoes' place and he was the one that harmed Natalee.

Yes, I agree with that interpretation. It was a reference to a police car? I didn't understand all the way.

Does anyone remember the charges Guido was alleged to have commited?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2007, 11:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Sorry monkeys for mentioning that it was a wierd picture of that house.  I did not intend to launch a dialog about photoshopping.  

Florida, I'm sorry for mentioning anything about your photo.

Sleuth - Florida mentioned hurricaine shutters.  Why would they need hurricaine shutters if they almost never get hurricaines?  Just wanted to know if you ever saw them while in Aruba?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2007, 11:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Who switched places?  

Switched places implies to me that there was a movement from one place to another as in cars or switching places with Joran.  A hand off of sorts.   I never thought of myself as being a Shangonian.  HMMM!

I have always thought that switching places means one person or persons replaces another.  I had never thought of it being places.  To me places do not switch as they are stationary.  They could have switched cars but that would not be places it would be switching vehicles.  Confusion reigns.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2007, 11:33:49 PM »

Klaas
Did you get the memo about blowing the margins? Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2007, 11:34:47 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/2mdjcc

A friend sent me this and I thought it was put together by someone we knew.  She just said no, she happened upon it.  It not only has a pictorial of the Holloway case, but it is titled CHICAGO OUTFIT, i.e., Chicago Mob.  

(My first tinyurl effort.  Hope it works.)

That is a great bunch of photos. I think it is put together by a poster. Not sure if he posts here or BFN? He actually has his name on it I believe. I don't  know if i should say who it is............

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2007, 11:35:40 PM »

Klaas

Write her up Lala's .  Wink  Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2007, 11:36:09 PM »

where has frankstein been lately ?

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2007, 11:38:12 PM »

Klaas

Sorry Lala's - is it better now?  It doesn't blow the margins for me.  It would have if I was using Firefox but not with IE.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - AND NEW VIDEO WE ARE TESTING FOR SM RADIO:

Neil Rodreick, a 29 year old Sex offender poses as a 12 year-old seventh grader named ‘Casy Price

http://tinyurl.com/32yw82

Take a look and give us some feedback on what y'all think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.