April 26, 2024, 10:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112269 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Hi everyone.  

Kalpoe v. McGraw

Judge allows McGraw's Texas attorneys to handle case in California.
Judge denies request by McGraw's attorneys to allow Holloway-Twitty v. Kalpoe as related case.  
Kalpoes are served in Holloway-Twitty v. Kalpoe IN ARUBA.  I'm hearing this is significant.  Anyone know why?  While it was surprising to me and I thought it was a good thing that JQK was able to have the Kalpoes served in Aruba, what does this mean?  

Let's hope its significant in a postive way, i.e. in Beth & Dave's favor.

I'm thinking it is significant in terms of jurisdiction, cooperation, legal treaties, something along those lines.  I was hoping someone knew why JQK could serve papers on Surinam citizens in Aruba for a US lawsuit.  
Do we know who served those papers?  I doubt that JQK did it himself, not after the international incident caused by Greta.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Let's hope its significant in a postive way, i.e. in Beth & Dave's favor.

What SunFreak said.

Hope you are not overdoing things SunFreak.  Take care of yourself.

Thanks Tib.  I rested most of the day today except for checking on the newborn pups whelped yesterday.

I just thought of something.  You're having summer right now aren't you?  I dated a guy from Argentina when I was in college.  Poor fellow was stuck in a perpetual Fall - Winter - Spring - Winter - cycle as he went back to Argentina every summer break.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »

Hey Tib,I remember those days and nights,oh well.I will visit all the coast of Turkey.I was studying Shango today and it hit me.We haven't applied Murphy's laws to aruba,like the golden(he who has the gold makes the rules)rule or the rule principle(if its the principle its the money.I could list more,but I think monkeys are smart.KJ won in the first on a tko,Jurisdictional issues are possible the reason for that service,imo.No questions asked about issues like good and true service.I wonder if the dutchies ever heard of Michael Collins,or the French Revolution,or the Russian one.Watch your head boys,the people could rise in the twinkling of an eye.....Cat the Muse

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2007, 06:37:47 PM »

]

Thanks Tib.  I rested most of the day today except for checking on the newborn pups whelped yesterday.

I just thought of something.  You're having summer right now aren't you?  I dated a guy from Argentina when I was in college.  Poor fellow was stuck in a perpetual Fall - Winter - Spring - Winter - cycle as he went back to Argentina every summer break.

Yes we are well into summer.  Autumn (Fall) will start officially 1 March.
How many pups did she have?  Nothing nicer than puppies. (don't tell Cat I said that)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2007, 06:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Drug Bust in Venezuela … Cocaine and XTC Was Bound for Aruba & Curacao

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/29/drug-bust-in-venezuela-cocaine-and-xtc-was-bound-for-aruba-curacoa/

Dang, what are the P.I.M.P. s gonna use now?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 29, 2007, 06:51:47 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
MULTIPLE ROBBERYS AGAISNT AMERICAN AND TOURIST FRI, SAT AND SUN, ACCORDING TO TODAYS DIARIO.
Friday robberys reported
2 at Amesterdamm Manor
1 at weston Arube Resort  pollis called -no show- why not enough personnel to go investigate it per police.  Diario exclaims it disgust at the polis for not investigating the crime.
Robbery of American 69 yr old D.H. reports robbery at Eagle beach assailant wore white shirt tan pants and has black skin.
Robbery at Adventure Golf apartments. W men broke in with guns Safe broken into. woman at home was able to hit one robber over the head.  Whe describes him as jumping like Zorro .  She was knocked to floor and recieved injurys.  Diarios comment WHERE IS THE POLIS SHOW OF FORCE NO WONDER TOURIST DONT FEEL SAFE HERE.

saturday:
Hold up in Rondweg, 2 men enter home with guns around 830pm polis called but no responce till 1am.Both men had masks over the face.Robbery team investigating.

sunday:
roberry occured in Van Schelpstradt 1 victem hurt and sent to hospital.
Another robbery at Well Well Kareoke bar and Restaurant -no other info

Thanks Sandy!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: January 29, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »

Hi everyone.  

Kalpoe v. McGraw

Judge denies request by McGraw's attorneys to allow Holloway-Twitty v. Kalpoe as related case.  
Kalpoes are served in Holloway-Twitty v. Kalpoe IN ARUBA.  I'm hearing this is significant.  Anyone know why?  While it was surprising to me and I thought it was a good thing that JQK was able to have the Kalpoes served in Aruba, what does this mean?

Barbaro, you had more heart and soul than most human athletes.  You have a special place in the afterlife, I'm sure.  Don't know how it all works yet as I'm still here!, but I hope you can help other animals from there.  Condolences to those who worked so hard to help him.

Oh NO! Does this mean that JQK, Beth, and Dave can't participate in the lawsuit????  Shocked  When was this decided?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: January 29, 2007, 07:04:12 PM »

Hi everyone.  

Kalpoe v. McGraw

<<snip>>

LilPuma
thanks...
Not sure what all the "Legal" ramifications are
What the heck is a "related" case?
Just guessing   but I expect some sort of action from the K2's to say  Beth & Dave do not have the right / jurisdiction for their case???

Oh HI Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 29, 2007, 07:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi everyone.  

Kalpoe v. McGraw

Barbaro, you had more heart and soul than most human athletes.  You have a special place in the afterlife, I'm sure.  Don't know how it all works yet as I'm still here!, but I hope you can help other animals from there.  Condolences to those who worked so hard to help him.

Oh NO! Does this mean that JQK, Beth, and Dave can't participate in the lawsuit????  Shocked  When was this decided?

NO

Beth and Dave asked the courts to consider the two cases as related cases.  The court has said no to that.  That's all...nothing else.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 29, 2007, 07:08:37 PM »

<<SNIP>>NO

Beth and Dave asked the courts to consider the two cases as related cases.  The court has said no to that.  That's all...nothing else.

Well I think I'm going to hide for a bit

If Klaasend is shouting at us  Shocked  so early in the evening Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 29, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
<<SNIP>>NO

Laughing  Laughing I just don't want people to get upset over nothing.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 29, 2007, 07:13:27 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
<<SNIP>>NO

Laughing  Laughing I just don't want people to get upset over nothing.

Ok..    thought maybe you had to deal with a lot more poo today..

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: January 29, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »

CharlieRAT at RU sent us a message (sarcastically) - WeightWatchers is giving away a trip to Aruba:

http://tinyurl.com/2eouqg

I think he wants to win it for himself....email coming.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 29, 2007, 07:24:58 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
MULTIPLE ROBBERYS AGAISNT AMERICAN AND TOURIST FRI, SAT AND SUN, ACCORDING TO TODAYS DIARIO.
Friday robberys reported
2 at Amesterdamm Manor
1 at weston Arube Resort  pollis called -no show- why not enough personnel to go investigate it per police.  Diario exclaims it disgust at the polis for not investigating the crime.
Robbery of American 69 yr old D.H. reports robbery at Eagle beach assailant wore white shirt tan pants and has black skin.
Robbery at Adventure Golf apartments. W men broke in with guns Safe broken into. woman at home was able to hit one robber over the head.  Whe describes him as jumping like Zorro .  She was knocked to floor and recieved injurys.  Diarios comment WHERE IS THE POLIS SHOW OF FORCE NO WONDER TOURIST DONT FEEL SAFE HERE.

saturday:
Hold up in Rondweg, 2 men enter home with guns around 830pm polis called but no responce till 1am.Both men had masks over the face.Robbery team investigating.

sunday:
roberry occured in Van Schelpstradt 1 victem hurt and sent to hospital.
Another robbery at Well Well Kareoke bar and Restaurant -no other info

Thanks Sandy!

Yes thanks Sandy.

Klaas that young man to me does really resemble Arlin.
I so hope the police know about this site. It is also scary.The pictures Although I have always been intrigued by the morbid.

Another thing I have thought about today. Becomes even more relevant after todays drug bust that was mentioned. Maybe we have been looking in the wrong places for Dirty Hand. Think Chavez.

From some of the reading it appears Arawaks or Aruban Indians originally came from Venuzela. That could mean Chavez would be the Arawac king. Of course another possibility is where is Ben King from? Just so darn confusing.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: January 29, 2007, 07:35:15 PM »

Sam - I found that information on a couple other sites so I'm sure the police in Missouri are aware of it now.  I agree, there is a resemblance and it should be checked out.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 29, 2007, 07:40:45 PM »

I just posted some new information in the Ben Owenby thread in the Missing Persons forum.  Take a look and tell me what you think:

http://tinyurl.com/2mlxw3

Klaasend, check this out. IMO, it is not the same apartment

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=112318#112318

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 29, 2007, 07:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I just posted some new information in the Ben Owenby thread in the Missing Persons forum.  Take a look and tell me what you think:

Thanks Sleuth - but in that photo I posted how do we know that's the front door?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #337 on: January 29, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »

So.........this doesn't mean that it can't be heard because of jurisdiction issues? It just means that Beth and Dave are on their own, like they were in New York, in pusuading that the case can be heard in California? And the fact that Kalpoes brought suit in California will aid them in that argument?

Does it mean that the Kalpoes aren't compelled to show up, or do depositions, even if JQK wins the jurisdiction argument? They can basically say "F it, get your default judgement, it means nothing to me,"?

I know, I'm all questions and no answers, but my money's on a monkey knowing the scoop!  Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 29, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Thanks Sleuth - but in that photo I posted how do we know that's the front door?

I guess it could be a back door.  I never thought of that.  I'll check later tonight for an inside shot.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 29, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
So.........this doesn't mean that it can't be heard because of jurisdiction issues? It just means that Beth and Dave are on their own, like they were in New York, in pusuading that the case can be heard in California? And the fact that Kalpoes brought suit in California will aid them in that argument?

Does it mean that the Kalpoes aren't compelled to show up, or do depositions, even if JQK wins the jurisdiction argument? They can basically say "F it, get your default judgement, it means nothing to me,"?

I know, I'm all questions and no answers, but my money's on a monkey knowing the scoop!  Wink

Right - it has nothing to do with the jurisdiction issues.  Yes, the Kalpoe case and Beth and Dave's case are treated as 2 individual unrelated cases.

That is all it means..has nothing to do with the Kalpoes showing up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.