April 17, 2024, 10:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111788 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 30, 2007, 11:14:42 PM »

Klaas-

I hope you are right and yes, Glenda is FOS up to her eyeballs.

Hi Anidac !

I have some work to do but wanted to pass by the lively to share that Mrs Red posted in the lounge that her father passed away today. I knew many of you would wish to know, such a sad event, our hearts are with her tonight.

take care all !

I continue to stand with the girl.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 30, 2007, 11:15:50 PM »

We haven't move very far in this case I see.  I do try to sneak in and take a peek from time to time.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 30, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »

None,  Pass the cookies my dear Laughing

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 30, 2007, 11:16:57 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
glenda sucks

Shocked
man oh man

that Norah Jones can sing  Cool  

voice is sweeter than chocolate milk  Cool

hi robots gotta agree with you on both counts.  Dont like glenda and absolutly love Nora Jones with that honey smooth chocolate voice.  Great at writing her own songs too for such a youngster in music.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 30, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »

Hi!  SB !

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: January 30, 2007, 11:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
And to go one step further, when it becomes clear that the tape Aruba has is the altered tape nobody will know how it happened.  Must have been some kind of problem with their recorder/player or PC or whatever.  They will play stupid islanders.

are they playing or are they just acting reglar  Twisted Evil

Reglar is to accuse Beth and say "I knew the family would do something like this!"   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 30, 2007, 11:22:09 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
glenda sucks

Shocked
man oh man

hi robots gotta agree with you on both counts.  Dont like glenda and absolutly love Nora Jones with that honey smooth chocolate voice.  Great at writing her own songs too for such a youngster in music.

yep, you know who her father is ??

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 30, 2007, 11:25:39 PM »

translation in a nut shell.

Clairvoiant who has been to baby beach area three times has claimed to awe-mainta reporters that he/ she feels vibrations coming from behindthe Danki club.He/she fels these vibrations are from Natalee HOlloway. investigation to follow.

Thanks Sandy, as always. They'll print it, but will they do it? Specifically, are they into printing stuff that they don't believe or do they put any stock in this clairvoyant, ie, will they hunt for Natalee behind the Danki club?

Bring Natalee home...
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 30, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »

Sure would like to know the name of this said clairvoyant. And it would be a blessing if Natalee's remains were found that way they can start DNA testings as well. If I were Natalee's family I would insist the FBI or the body have testing done in USA and Aruban police/officials not touch Natalee as little as possible. Things tend to disappear in Aruba.

One can hope and pray for a miracle.

God bless~

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 30, 2007, 11:27:47 PM »

klaas, the FP Youtube is great, you are so good.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 30, 2007, 11:32:14 PM »

"dont know why" but i like Norah Jones voice

<-cracking my self up

Cool

I like Joss Stone.  Haven't heard much of her lately.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 30, 2007, 11:33:48 PM »

glenda sucks

Shocked
man oh man

yep, you know who her father is ??

Her dad is Rave Shankar indian, but i believe it was said she got the vocal and singing bug from her mom who loved oldies like billie holiday. Born in NY but grew up else where (i forget)  Shes coming to philly april 23rd i believe.  Im trying to get tickets to go.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 30, 2007, 11:33:50 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
klaas, the FP Youtube is great, you are so good.

CP405 - Thanks!  I'm just learning.  Next one will be better as I learned a couple new tricks today.  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 30, 2007, 11:34:05 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks Sandy, as always.

Ditto.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 30, 2007, 11:36:15 PM »

Klaas, I just listened to your youtube "Money" version.  Too funny!
Keep them coming!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 30, 2007, 11:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Sure would like to know the name of this said clairvoyant. And it would be a blessing if Natalee's remains were found that way they can start DNA testings as well. If I were Natalee's family I would insist the FBI or the body have testing done in USA and Aruban police/officials not touch Natalee as little as possible. Things tend to disappear in Aruba.

One can hope and pray for a miracle.

God bless~

Hi dkpen
no names of clairvoiant mentioned and they prolly have her body you know- " by vander stratten-Because i have seen the evidence and you havent"  Early on someone saw her body and knew what happened to her or he would not have made that comment or the one that followed " How can I do this to my bestfried (pvds) son".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 30, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »

DKpen - thanks!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: January 30, 2007, 11:40:42 PM »

Hi ya Monks-
Jamie never ever altered anything. I know, I spoke to him fairly often and know when someone is telling me the truth. Like when I knew Larry Garrison was lying to me at light-speed.

Jamie was nothing but a truly upstanding, caring and compassionate man that went above and beyond the call of duty.

Jamie had absolutely nothing to gain by altering the tapes or his own hard drive. Nothing!

Those 'tapes' were copies of his own HD that were altered by the ALE or Aruban Authorities.

I have no doubt that Jamie will be completely vindicated. In fact I'm 100% certain. Jamie has the facts on his side. Who will the Kalpoes call as witnesses? The same people that are suspected of tampering with the 'tapes'? That wont work. They wont leave Aruba for the defense of the slimebag Kalpoes.

As a matter of fact, the ALE and Aruban Authorities would have let the Kalpoes hang except Deepak implicated Joran and Paulus in those recordings.

The fact is Jamie conducted a straight forward interview with known principles to LE world wide. Some may not like the tactics he used, but when dealing with rape and murder suspects you need to use techniques that are not always the kid glove approach. Jamie did nothing wrong and has the support of LE everywhere.

Not one LE professional has ever said Jamie violated any code of conduct. Not one. <I said professional, that leaves out the ALE>

Jamie will be vindicated, I'm 100% sure.

Jamie was a truly great human being, and I'm confidant he's memory will be of one that gave his all for others.

Jamie made a difference!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 30, 2007, 11:43:09 PM »

Rob - I agree 100%
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 30, 2007, 11:47:34 PM »

Although I never met Jamie, I don't doubt a word of what you said, Rob.  Those who criticize his tactics seem to think you can investigate someone by being polite and straightforward and sweet as pie.  They have talked about Jamie as though he was a reporter trying to get an interview rather than an investigator trying to get the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.