April 18, 2024, 05:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 111802 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2007, 11:06:01 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
CBB,they are tasty and cruncy,yumyum.I like the Lepr.I have a lot of Celt in me and i have practing up on the music.I don't know my neighbors got upset last at 3 when I was playing amazing grace on the pipes. cat

Do you really play bagpipes?? I'm impressed if you do! Ever been to the Highland Games on Grandfather Mountain?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2007, 11:19:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Cat"
CBB,they are tasty and cruncy,yumyum.I like the Lepr.I have a lot of Celt in me and i have practing up on the music.I don't know my neighbors got upset last at 3 when I was playing amazing grace on the pipes. cat

Do you really play bagpipes?? I'm impressed if you do! Ever been to the Highland Games on Grandfather Mountain?

CBB - we have a pretty little garden beside our church where the ashes of people are interred beneath clumps of monkey grass.  Shocked  

Anyway, once each year the Chattanooga Pipe Band comes to our church service, and then afterward we all go out into the garden and they play Amazing Grace on the bagpipes. And then after that, they always play Rocky Top.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2007, 11:31:24 AM »

BT, I love the sound of bagpipes! I'll bet the service at your church is beautiful!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »

I play mandolin,badly and scare people on the pipes.Yes I have been to the games.I have the tartan ties,etc.I will post my real thoughts on this matter.I think Lee H Oswald killed Kennedy.I think James E Ray killed ML King.They may have had help.They did it and thats that.People often don't want to accept the fact some people are born evil,and can't be cured.Joran is one.You can to Social Anthropology books and study ,but the facts speak for themselves.The real question is who helped.And to what degree and what they did with Natalee's body.Joran will die by the sword he has lived y,with over 21 extended families hating him,and he is a loud party animal,who will continue.IMO,only.I will not miss him.I will not hunt him or hurt,but I will not help.Spatecus Cat.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »

For my fathers funeral,exactly 1 year ago,I quitely hired a piper to play Amazing Grace,so yes it is an impotent song and message to me.I have never heard a bad playing of this song.CBB,are you part Celtic also.Atticus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2007, 11:53:30 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm pretty sure this is ROBOTS and his VALENTINE  Laughing  Wink

lol Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »

Good morning all.... been reading and I think I am all caught up....

Klaas, I hope you get your connection problems straightened out soon, being on dial-up really sucks , specially when you are spoiled to a much faster connection....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
To LalasMom ................

My Last Post Concerning Code Talkers Was NOT Directed At You ..........

It Was Directed At Those Who Made Eleye & Colombo Leave The Forum ..

It Would Seem Some Monkeys Are VERY Closed Minded ....

And Have Their Heads Totally Up Their Arses .......

Cool

Thanks Widget, I felt that was the case, glad you clarified it for me.  I was about to issue an apology if necessary.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2007, 12:08:04 PM »

For everyone that called me to the forum late last night...I heard you.  Had trouble with my DSL and was trying to work it out.  Just got it back and I have no idea what happened.  I did however uninstall AIM.  I will see if that was the problem.  Totally shut down my computer and would not even let me restore.  I was lost wandering in the wilderness with no help....but I feel better now.

What was this about my book and my pencils??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
For everyone that called me to the forum late last night...I heard you.  Had trouble with my DSL and was trying to work it out.  Just got it back and I have no idea what happened.  I did however uninstall AIM.  I will see if that was the problem.  Totally shut down my computer and would not even let me restore.  I was lost wandering in the wilderness with no help....but I feel better now.

What was this about my book and my pencils??

Hi Lala's  - you don't happen to have cox.net do you?  I do and for the last 4 days cox.net has been having alot of troubles.  I'm OK today though.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2007, 12:15:34 PM »

Nope.  I have tds.net and it just went poof last night.  I had downloaded AIM to chat with some friends and after that I began having trouble for some reason.  I have Yahoo! IM and have never had that kind of problem.  It may have been both. I despise dial up since it's so slow.  Also, my daughter was home and surfing myspace so who knows what I have lingering in my computer now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2007, 12:21:37 PM »

Nope.  I have tds.net and it just went poof last night.  I had downloaded AIM to chat with some friends and after that I began having trouble for some reason.  I have Yahoo! IM and have never had that kind of problem.  It may have been both. I despise dial up since it's so slow.  Also, my daughter was home and surfing myspace so who knows what I have lingering in my computer now.

Prior to adding more RAM to my PC, AIM was causing me problems too.  Would often hang things up.  With the added RAM I have no problems.  Could be you need more RAM too?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2007, 12:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
BT, I love the sound of bagpipes! I'll bet the service at your church is beautiful!

Here is a pic of my church. It looks out over a deep valley. Bagpipes would be lovely to hear echoing in the valley lovely..Afternoon Monkeys, forgot my manners.......

This is very near where i live....only it isn't this year....only a dusting of snow.

http://www.nycc.org/photos/04_minnewaska/m37_a.jpg

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2007, 12:38:38 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys. Hope all are nice & warm.

Klaas you have mail   Very Happy

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2007, 12:39:03 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
To LalasMom ................

My Last Post Concerning Code Talkers Was NOT Directed At You ..........

It Was Directed At Those Who Made Eleye & Colombo Leave The Forum ..

It Would Seem Some Monkeys Are VERY Closed Minded ....

And Have Their Heads Totally Up Their Arses .......

Cool

That would be me.  Embarassed  Crying or Very sad

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »

Robots~ Your Valentine is lovely!

How is everyone? Any news to speak of at all? I've been at Mother's most of the weekend and she has no computer.  Shocked

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2007, 12:49:22 PM »

Justins
Hi there sweetie.  How's Mom doing?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Afternoon Monkeys. Hope all are nice & warm.

Klaas you have mail   Very Happy

Hi!   Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »

Justins
Hi there sweetie.  How's Mom doing?

She's doing great! I believe that the Tuesday before Christmas was 12/19? Anyhoo, she has gone from emergency surgery and critical condition on that Tuesday to where she is now on January 28th. Tonight, she will be spending her first night alone since all of this happened. She is getting around very well. Thursday of this coming week, she is going to Bingo in her apartment building. That is an excellent sign of recovery. She had always been very active in the social activities there, and it will be good to see her spending time with friends again. I imagine she is likely rather sick of all of us being there 24/7 (taking turns, not all at once), and would like to be with all those old ladies she hangs with.  Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »

BB
Since I seem to be the only in the cage today, that scene is really lovely.  I bet the sound of bagpipes would be very beautiful.  My favorite song, Amazing Grace.  It always brings tears to my eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.