April 23, 2024, 09:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112109 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 30, 2007, 11:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "robots"
"dont know why" but i like Norah Jones voice

<-cracking my self up

Cool

I like Joss Stone.  Haven't heard much of her lately.

isnt she that 15 yr old british singer sounds very soulful for such a young talent, tall long hair.  Can sing like aretha franklin and janis joplin rolled into one?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: January 30, 2007, 11:51:33 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "robots"
"dont know why" but i like Norah Jones voice

<-cracking my self up

Cool

I like Joss Stone.  Haven't heard much of her lately.

isnt she that 15 yr old british singer sounds very soulful for such a young talent, tall long hair.  Can sing like aretha franklin and janis joplin rolled into one?

That's her.   Laughing I don't think she's 15 though, but she can belt it out, that's for sure.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: January 30, 2007, 11:53:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Rob - I agree 100%

I know you do Klaas.  I guess sometimes people may need to be reminded that he did nothing inappropriate. In fact he did his job quite well considering what he was up against. Jamie never expected Deepak to just run his mouth like he did. I dont think in all his years of LE he ran into a suspect quite as stupid as Deepak and it kind of shocked him to be completely honest with you.

When Deepak started running his mouth and directly implicating himself, his brother, joran and paulus, Jamie was thrown for a loop.
Jamie never thought that it would be that easy and when Deepak just started answering questions, it made Jamie change his line of questioning.

You never know what question will hit a suspect between the eyes and get the ball rolling. In Deepaks case, his mouth just took over and now hes mad.

Deepak should be happy hes still not in jail instead of tempting fate.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: January 30, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »

Copied this from the Search page:  

English singer Joss Stone was just 16 when she emerged on the pop/rock scene in 2003. Ready to take on the pop domination of Britney and Christina with a sound wise beyond her teenage years, Stone positioned herself among the more established and credible artists (Norah Jones, Jill Scott, Nikka Costa) reigning adult alternative pop/rock. Born Joscelyn Eve ...

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: January 30, 2007, 11:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Sure would like to know the name of this said clairvoyant. And it would be a blessing if Natalee's remains were found that way they can start DNA testings as well. If I were Natalee's family I would insist the FBI or the body have testing done in USA and Aruban police/officials not touch Natalee as little as possible. Things tend to disappear in Aruba.

One can hope and pray for a miracle.

God bless~

Hi dkpen
no names of clairvoiant mentioned and they prolly have her body you know- " by vander stratten-Because i have seen the evidence and you havent"  Early on someone saw her body and knew what happened to her or he would not have made that comment or the one that followed " How can I do this to my bestfried (pvds) son".

Thanks Sandy...and you're probably right.  Sad

Your welcome Klaas!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 30, 2007, 11:56:56 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Rob - I agree 100%

I know you do Klaas.  I guess sometimes people may need to be reminded that he did nothing inappropriate. In fact he did his job quite well considering what he was up against. Jamie never expected Deepak to just run his mouth like he did. I dont think in all his years of LE he ran into a suspect quite as stupid as Deepak and it kind of shocked him to be completely honest with you.

When Deepak started running his mouth and directly implicating himself, his brother, joran and paulus, Jamie was thrown for a loop.
Jamie never thought that it would be that easy and when Deepak just started answering questions, it made Jamie change his line of questioning.

You never know what question will hit a suspect between the eyes and get the ball rolling. In Deepaks case, his mouth just took over and now hes mad.

Rob - I don't think JK2 think there is anything wrong with rape.  Seriously, I believe to them it's OK.  Deepak tries to justify it by claiming Natalee was dressed like a slut?  Get real!  Natalee was dressed like a nun compared to most of the Aruban girls I see in the bar photos.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: January 31, 2007, 12:02:44 AM »

Hi ya Monks-
Jamie never ever altered anything. I know, I spoke to him fairly often and know when someone is telling me the truth. Like when I knew Larry Garrison was lying to me at light-speed.

Jamie was nothing but a truly upstanding, caring and compassionate man that went above and beyond the call of duty.

Jamie had absolutely nothing to gain by altering the tapes or his own hard drive. Nothing!

Those 'tapes' were copies of his own HD that were altered by the ALE or Aruban Authorities.

I have no doubt that Jamie will be completely vindicated. In fact I'm 100% certain. Jamie has the facts on his side. Who will the Kalpoes call as witnesses? The same people that are suspected of tampering with the 'tapes'? That wont work. They wont leave Aruba for the defense of the slimebag Kalpoes.

As a matter of fact, the ALE and Aruban Authorities would have let the Kalpoes hang except Deepak implicated Joran and Paulus in those recordings.

The fact is Jamie conducted a straight forward interview with known principles to LE world wide. Some may not like the tactics he used, but when dealing with rape and murder suspects you need to use techniques that are not always the kid glove approach. Jamie did nothing wrong and has the support of LE everywhere.

Not one LE professional has ever said Jamie violated any code of conduct. Not one. <I said professional, that leaves out the ALE>

Jamie will be vindicated, I'm 100% sure.

Jamie was a truly great human being, and I'm confidant he's memory will be of one that gave his all for others.

Jamie made a difference!

I too conversed with Jamie a few times via e-mail and he was always straight up and truthful to me. No bars hold. We discussed a few things of concern and I shared with him IMs I had with Arubans on information to help with the investigation. He was very grateful for the help as well as thankful. Jamie a truly caring man with a big heart and soul.
God bless you Jamie~

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

The sad thing is that the Aruban girls lower the bar so severely in their style of dress and so many other issues. The guys down there really have no better models for how a young woman should act, so they assume that ALL girls, especially Americans down there to party, will give them "anything they want".

And when that proves to be an incorrect assessment, tragedy happens.  A guy like Joran is so used to Yes that he can't handle No, and goes off.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: January 31, 2007, 12:09:02 AM »

Rob, good seeing you in here again too.

I'm about to call it a night. Y'all keep warm out there!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 31, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

Nite SB
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: January 31, 2007, 12:11:14 AM »

Although I never met Jamie, I don't doubt a word of what you said, Rob.  Those who criticize his tactics seem to think you can investigate someone by being polite and straightforward and sweet as pie.  They have talked about Jamie as though he was a reporter trying to get an interview rather than an investigator trying to get the truth.

Well Lil Puma, you would have really liked him. As Red said, he was an awesome person and a good friend to victims everywhere. Cant ask much more of a person than that can ya?

I was fortunate to get to know Jamie. I last spoke to him on the 11th and had no idea that would be the last time. His philosophy on life was awesome and I really enjoyed getting to know him.

All he was trying to do was get the truth, you certainly got that right. To date he got closer than anyone else and I hate to say this, but that might be as close as anyone really ever gets.

I feel the truth is known, but getting a suspect to admit his deeds is a truly remarkable thing. In fact it's a beautiful thing.

Jamie always had time for Natalee. In fact he once told me 'I try to do something for Natalee everyday'...That was so kind of him.

He always returned emails and always took my calls. The time difference of the East Coast and West Coast made it difficult some times, but he would always give me the courtesy of a return call or email.

He always took the time to read all of the info that I and my friends sent him. He also made sure it got to the proper people. That took alot of time, but he never complained. We literally sent him reams of info. Jamie just did what you would expect of a true professional.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: January 31, 2007, 12:12:28 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

It's always a pleasure to see you too SB. Sleep tight.

See you again soon.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: January 31, 2007, 12:13:38 AM »

Rob - I agree 100%

Rob - I don't think JK2 think there is anything wrong with rape.  Seriously, I believe to them it's OK.  Deepak tries to justify it by claiming Natalee was dressed like a slut?  Get real!  Natalee was dressed like a nun compared to most of the Aruban girls I see in the bar photos.

Klaas, I have no doubt you are correct.

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 31, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

Yep.  Jamie got the scum to admit what many of us suspected.  That's what got some in Aruba so upset.  In fact, I think Arlene might still be in that "spa"  Wink  Wink in Switzerland as a result of Jamie's interview with Deepak.   Very Happy

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 31, 2007, 12:18:15 AM »

Hello late night Monkeys......I hope all have been well today. Just wanted to drop in and say howdy, did alittle updating in the missing persons thread

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 31, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »

Speaking of Skeeter's tape, what hotel were they at?  I'm wondering who saw Deepak meet with Jamie and dropped the dime.  Is that why Deepak got re-arrested?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 31, 2007, 12:20:13 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hello late night Monkeys......I hope all have been well today. Just wanted to drop in and say howdy, did alittle updating in the missing persons thread

A little?   Laughing  You rock at posting all those updates!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: January 31, 2007, 12:21:18 AM »

Speaking of Skeeter's tape, what hotel were they at?  I'm wondering who saw Deepak meet with Jamie and dropped the dime.  Is that why Deepak got re-arrested?

Lil Puma, Im not really sure. But I think the room was bugged, because the next day the ALE detained Deepak before he could be polygraphed. Like they knew what was coming next and didnt want to chance that Deepak could blow the entire coverup.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: January 31, 2007, 12:25:15 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

A little?   Laughing  You rock at posting all those updates!

Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: January 31, 2007, 12:30:53 AM »

Night everyone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.