April 25, 2024, 02:03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112191 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: January 31, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »

Howdy Klaas !

great expose Red !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: January 31, 2007, 12:49:14 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Howdy Klaas !

great expose Red !!!

Hi Nonesuche!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 31, 2007, 01:22:39 PM »

I read the front page......
nice job again Aruba.

Imagine how badly those people would love to leave "ONE HAPPY ISLAND"

I loved baby beach......
also got " cellulitis" last time i was in aruba....after snorkeling.....

wonder if it was the water...???

I did not know what it was...CELLULITIS....but was like flesh eating bacteria all over my face....It was on my second to last day there....my mom was horrified...went to ER when i got back to US.....did not know how serious it was ....pretty serious blood disease i guess......

I am not making this up......
I know i have alot of aruba stories...lol...all are true

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 31, 2007, 01:54:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Article in yesterdays Arubatoday (Julia Renfro's paper) regarding Jamie Skeeters.  You may want to take some blood pressure medicine prior to reading the first 2 columns of the article:  Twisted Evil

http://www.arubatoday.com/newspaper/January/AT-29-1-07.pdf

Good Afternoon....Klaas thanks for the blood pressure warning....as we know this woman is the scum of the earth..... Twisted Evil .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 31, 2007, 02:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
That would be something wouldn't it? Deepak sues Dr.Phil, brings jurisdiction to the U.S., a crime is uncovered after full review of the tapes and by the admission of one of the suspects, and they're all extradicted to the U.S. for prosecution.

Afternoon Monkeys,

dkpen I only wish this could be possible. Does anyone know if the Netherlands/NA has an extradition policy with the United States? I don't believe it does. Dang I already have my hopes up!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 31, 2007, 02:14:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
morning monkeys

looking forward to the scums being extradited.
Paulus knows what really happened.

how that family sleeps at night i will never know.

They are all sick in that family FOM.  They have no consicence.  They can't understand why we want justice just for one American girl.  They feel she wasn't worth it and their son had every right to do what he did because after all he is a Sloot.  Paulus is mentally ill also.  Anita is cold hearted and in my opinion the other two sons are finished also.

Ok, choir, I'm about to preach because it needs to be said.  Again.  We hear "People go missing all the time."  "How many unsolved crimes in the US?"  "One missing girl."  

We don't have a clue what happened to Jennifer Kesse or Tara or so many others.  We care about those other missing persons.  You show us some clues and strong suspicions as to who the perp is, we'll follow the case like little bloodhound monkeys.  Holloway is not a cold case.  There are suspects who have admitted to crimes for which they have not been charged.  There are indications of their guilt and of a coverup by friends of the suspects' families.  They clearly know more about her disappearance than they are telling and even Paulus admitted this recently "it would hurt a lot of people".  The initial HI lie is criminal in and of itself.  If Joran and Deepak had said to ALE that night, come on, we'll take you to the beach where we left her.  We'll show you where she was.  The police could have roped off the area and looked for clues.  They lied and continued to lie and to this day the stories of the 3 main suspects differ.  This is not the case with all the other missing persons cases and unsolved crimes that we know about.  Perhaps some of those should have gotten national media attention and didn't; maybe it would have helped.  We don't know.  But we know about this one.  We can't seek justice for everyone everywhere.  But we're not letting this one go.  Aruba expected this to go away because it was just one missing girl.  Their apathy and coverup left all of Aruba exposed, not just J2K and Paulus van der Sloot's friends.  

:::steps down:::

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: January 31, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »

LilPuma - You deserve a real Valentine box of candy for that one.

Good afternoon Monkeys. I don't have much time for SM these days, but I do troll for corpses in the papers every morning!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: January 31, 2007, 02:28:12 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
LilPuma - You deserve a real Valentine box of candy for that one.

I like chocolate.   Smile

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: January 31, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "dkpen"
That would be something wouldn't it? Deepak sues Dr.Phil, brings jurisdiction to the U.S., a crime is uncovered after full review of the tapes and by the admission of one of the suspects, and they're all extradicted to the U.S. for prosecution.

Afternoon Monkeys,

dkpen I only wish this could be possible. Does anyone know if the Netherlands/NA has an extradition policy with the United States? I don't believe it does. Dang I already have my hopes up!

I don't understand the whole international legal thing, but it seems to me it's still an apparent crime that took place on foreign soil.  Even if Deepak admitted to something in a US court, what could we do if The Hague refused to prosecute?  Extradition treaty or not, I don't know how the US could prosecute for a crime committed elsewhere.  However, as I've said before, while the US can't go into Aruba to investigate anything without their permission, the lack of a body and claims by Aruba that there's no evidence of murder could mean that the FBI can investigate the case of a missing US citizen.  In other words, they might be able to question Freddy, if he's in Florida, or Deepak if he's in the States.  I don't know if they can or would bother with it, I'm just thinking with my fingers.   Confused

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 31, 2007, 02:45:02 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
morning monkeys

They are all sick in that family FOM.  They have no consicence.  They can't understand why we want justice just for one American girl.  They feel she wasn't worth it and their son had every right to do what he did because after all he is a Sloot.  Paulus is mentally ill also.  Anita is cold hearted and in my opinion the other two sons are finished also.

Ok, choir, I'm about to preach because it needs to be said.  Again.  We hear "People go missing all the time."  "How many unsolved crimes in the US?"  "One missing girl."  

We don't have a clue what happened to Jennifer Kesse or Tara or so many others.  We care about those other missing persons.  You show us some clues and strong suspicions as to who the perp is, we'll follow the case like little bloodhound monkeys.  Holloway is not a cold case.  There are suspects who have admitted to crimes for which they have not been charged.  There are indications of their guilt and of a coverup by friends of the suspects' families.  They clearly know more about her disappearance than they are telling and even Paulus admitted this recently "it would hurt a lot of people".  The initial HI lie is criminal in and of itself.  If Joran and Deepak had said to ALE that night, come on, we'll take you to the beach where we left her.  We'll show you where she was.  The police could have roped off the area and looked for clues.  They lied and continued to lie and to this day the stories of the 3 main suspects differ.  This is not the case with all the other missing persons cases and unsolved crimes that we know about.  Perhaps some of those should have gotten national media attention and didn't; maybe it would have helped.  We don't know.  But we know about this one.  We can't seek justice for everyone everywhere.  But we're not letting this one go.  Aruba expected this to go away because it was just one missing girl. Their apathy and coverup left all of Aruba exposed, not just J2K and Paulus van der Sloot's friends.  

Now what if it was Joran Van der Sloot who went in a car with 3 MB kids and he was never seen again.  What would the ALE have done to the MB kids if they said we left him off at the Marriott on the beach because he wanted to look at the stars.  What if they were the ones who said we tried to pick him up and carry him back to the hotel where he said he was staying but he said he didn't want to go back because he was so upset they were going home.  What would have become of the MB kids if they said well we left him there because they had to go back to the hotel because they had to leave in the morning.

In my opinion those 3 MB kids would be still rotting in jail and you know why because they were the last to be seen with the victim alive.

They would have tortured and scoured the area leaving no stone unturned looking for that POS Dutch boy.  They would have checked the MB kids for any marks they might have had on them, would have searched their room, they would have went to every business on that island who had video surveillence and asked them for the tapes of that evening, they would have checked the cell phone records, they would have check their ATM transactions and anything else they could think of to find out what happened to him.

Because Natalee was one girl and she was an American they didn't care.

I hope they all rot in hell for what they did.  Not the whole island of Aruba the ones that allowed this to happen.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 31, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »

And they'd be mad at America if they couldn't nail those MB kids.  Well said, San.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 31, 2007, 03:22:32 PM »

And they'd be mad at America if they couldn't nail those MB kids.  Well said, San.

Yup and yup.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: January 31, 2007, 03:31:00 PM »

Little PUMA rocks  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 31, 2007, 03:32:51 PM »

morning monkeys

We don't have a clue what happened to Jennifer Kesse or Tara or so many others.  We care about those other missing persons.  You show us some clues and strong suspicions as to who the perp is, we'll follow the case like little bloodhound monkeys.  Holloway is not a cold case.  There are suspects who have admitted to crimes for which they have not been charged.  There are indications of their guilt and of a coverup by friends of the suspects' families.  They clearly know more about her disappearance than they are telling and even Paulus admitted this recently "it would hurt a lot of people".  The initial HI lie is criminal in and of itself.  If Joran and Deepak had said to ALE that night, come on, we'll take you to the beach where we left her.  We'll show you where she was.  The police could have roped off the area and looked for clues.  They lied and continued to lie and to this day the stories of the 3 main suspects differ.  This is not the case with all the other missing persons cases and unsolved crimes that we know about.  Perhaps some of those should have gotten national media attention and didn't; maybe it would have helped.  We don't know.  But we know about this one.  We can't seek justice for everyone everywhere.  But we're not letting this one go.  Aruba expected this to go away because it was just one missing girl. Their apathy and coverup left all of Aruba exposed, not just J2K and Paulus van der Sloot's friends.  

Now what if it was Joran Van der Sloot who went in a car with 3 MB kids and he was never seen again.  What would the ALE have done to the MB kids if they said we left him off at the Marriott on the beach because he wanted to look at the stars.  What if they were the ones who said we tried to pick him up and carry him back to the hotel where he said he was staying but he said he didn't want to go back because he was so upset they were going home.  What would have become of the MB kids if they said well we left him there because they had to go back to the hotel because they had to leave in the morning.

In my opinion those 3 MB kids would be still rotting in jail and you know why because they were the last to be seen with the victim alive.

They would have tortured and scoured the area leaving no stone unturned looking for that POS Dutch boy.  They would have checked the MB kids for any marks they might have had on them, would have searched their room, they would have went to every business on that island who had video surveillence and asked them for the tapes of that evening, they would have checked the cell phone records, they would have check their ATM transactions and anything else they could think of to find out what happened to him.

Because Natalee was one girl and she was an American they didn't care.

I hope they all rot in hell for what they did.  Not the whole island of Aruba the ones that allowed this to happen.

SAN rocks  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 31, 2007, 03:37:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

SAN rocks  Cool

Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 31, 2007, 03:44:42 PM »

San - You're Queen Vivien now???

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 31, 2007, 03:45:59 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

SAN rocks  Cool

Laughing

ROFLMAO  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: January 31, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »

San is looking quite fetching!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: January 31, 2007, 03:47:25 PM »

actually I think it's Queen Zodiac  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 31, 2007, 03:49:42 PM »

I think I scared robots away. Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.