March 29, 2024, 08:51:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 110690 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 31, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »

Good thinking BB!  "Deepak came with two dogs."  Scooby and Pitbull.  Go BB, go BB, go BB.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: January 31, 2007, 05:27:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I think I scared robots away. Laughing

nawwww...i aint skeeeeeeeeeered  Wink

well, i am alittle skerrrrrrrrred of EVIL CLOWNS

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 31, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Thanks San , this is kinda interesting. Not so much that I would believe Natalee is buried behind this place. But when I try to find Nanky Country Club, I don't seem to come up with any info? Could this actually be the Lion's Den?

BB  Klaas had a map of the area on page 26.  
I am checking in while I have my morning coffee.  Things to do today but will keep in tough.

Good Morning Monkeys

Fixed it.  One thing you are doing that may be causing problems is pasteing the URL of the photo in the same line you type or place dots........

When that happens the photo goes after what you type.  Safer to hit return and paste your URL on the next line.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 31, 2007, 05:32:20 PM »

This country club seems very close to the place indicated by the remote viewing psychics predicted location. Wonder if these psychics are one 'n the same?

That's what I thought when I read it bleachedblack. But I can never remember the term 'remote viewing'  Embarassed

The remote viewing team -- and leader -- seemed so relentless about the area they designated. They seemed so passionate about it from the articles I have read -- it should have been worth a serious look.

Is this also near 'Espionage's' posts -- the Flyng Fishbone restaurant??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 31, 2007, 05:32:51 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Good Morning Klaas.
On page 6 of the Aussie thread I posted a couple of photos and the second one turned out big. It was not that big when I copied it.  Did not blow the margins on my screen (and I use Firefox) but LilPuma said it had but maybe he/she was only pulling my leg?
Anyway when you get time could you explain how I would know in advance what size photo will print out and how to make it smaller please.
Maybe we should have a Klaas can help thread?????

Pull your leg?  Moi?  Nah.  It did blow the margins and I promised not to tell Lala's Mom and you come here and confess?  Has your attorney seen this post?  Sheesh!  At least it isn't signed!  As for the Klaas can help thread, I think we might need an entire website.   Confused

I thought  Lala'sMom might not write me in her book if I confessed first?
I see you are hoping to become a puma.  I will miss your little monkey in the snow but you must be tired of having a cold bottom by now.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 31, 2007, 05:33:27 PM »

Good thinking BB!  "Deepak came with two dogs."  Scooby and Pitbull.  Go BB, go BB, go BB.

That comment never made sense before, I thought dogs = dawgs , like slang......but now what Pitbull's dead, and Scooby's alittle loco  Crying or Very sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 31, 2007, 05:35:12 PM »

Good Morning Klaas.
On page 6 of the Aussie thread I posted a couple of photos and the second one turned out big. It was not that big when I copied it.  Did not blow the margins on my screen (and I use Firefox) but LilPuma said it had but maybe he/she was only pulling my leg?
Anyway when you get time could you explain how I would know in advance what size photo will print out and how to make it smaller please.
Maybe we should have a Klaas can help thread?????

Pull your leg?  Moi?  Nah.  It did blow the margins and I promised not to tell Lala's Mom and you come here and confess?  Has your attorney seen this post?  Sheesh!  At least it isn't signed!  As for the Klaas can help thread, I think we might need an entire website.   Confused

I thought  Lala'sMom might not write me in her book if I confessed first?
I see you are hoping to become a puma.  I will miss your little monkey in the snow but you must be tired of having a cold bottom by now.

Absolved of your sins my child.....I think Lala'sMom has gotten a promotion!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: January 31, 2007, 05:36:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks San , this is kinda interesting. Not so much that I would believe Natalee is buried behind this place. But when I try to find Nanky Country Club, I don't seem to come up with any info? Could this actually be the Lion's Den?

BB  Klaas had a map of the area on page 26.  
I am checking in while I have my morning coffee.  Things to do today but will keep in tough.

Good Morning Monkeys

Fixed it.  One thing you are doing that may be causing problems is pasteing the URL of the photo in the same line you type or place dots........

When that happens the photo goes after what you type.  Safer to hit return and paste your URL on the next line.

Thank you Klaas

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 31, 2007, 05:37:15 PM »

<=========   Robotic REMOTE VIEWER  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 31, 2007, 05:37:42 PM »

That comment never made sense before, I thought dogs = dawgs , like slang......but now what Pitbull's dead, and Scooby's alittle loco  Crying or Very sad

So are these two the actual people who buried Natalee for Paulus.  Is this why Paulus made the ATM transaction and promised another large sum the next day.  Is this the real reason Paulus went to the bank the next day.  Just thinking out loud.  I know I know don't think Laughing .
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 31, 2007, 05:37:49 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
This country club seems very close to the place indicated by the remote viewing psychics predicted location. Wonder if these psychics are one 'n the same?

That's what I thought when I read it bleachedblack. But I can never remember the term 'remote viewing'  Embarassed

The remote viewing team -- and leader -- seemed so relentless about the area they designated. They seemed so passionate about it from the articles I have read -- it should have been worth a serious look.

Is this also near 'Espionage's' posts -- the Flyng Fishbone restaurant??

It is the same general area, i am not that familiar with just how close the proximity. Any of those handy quickie maps of your Klaas?  Smile
The area is down near the refinery.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 31, 2007, 05:39:02 PM »

Shocked

there is a full moon i think.....keep up the good work monkeys

is there a map?  sorry.....i may lose u guys any time
 ( motherboard) Embarassed

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: January 31, 2007, 05:40:07 PM »

So are these two the actual people who buried Natalee for Paulus.  Is this why Paulus made the ATM transaction and promised another large sum the next day.  Is this the real reason Paulus went to the bank the next day.  Just thinking out loud.  I know I know don't think Laughing .

youre ROCKING.... Cool

- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 31, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »

i see...p 26

hi TIBS.....morning in austrailia...nice Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 31, 2007, 05:42:27 PM »

Those are good points of speculation. Isn't it strange how the participants/witnesses/ observers ie Junior at the dump, and now Scooby are all drug guys who whether it is the truth or not, it will likely be reported they are....and therefore their credibility is automatically shot down. If they are such crack heads, how have they kept silent all of this time? One million dollars can buy alot of crack I would imagine.....

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: January 31, 2007, 05:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Estimated location - north of Baby Beach near the Refinery

this is also near the old pet/dog cemetary...i know i am dating myself now...lol

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 31, 2007, 05:45:54 PM »

BB-----i know what u mean...but even a crack head knows if he speaks he will end up missing or in jail....not with the million $$ prize

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 31, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
i see...p 26

Hi FOM - yes just on my second cup of coffee.  Hope you manage to stay with us   Wink

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 31, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »

BB-----i know what u mean...but even a crack head knows if he speaks he will end up missing or in jail....not with the million $$ prize

Maybe they are kept quiet by a free regular supply of their particular poison.
Obviously didn't work for Pitbull - maybe he had more of a conscience than this Scooby Doo freak.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 31, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »

i see...p 26

Hi FOM - yes just on my second cup of coffee.  Hope you manage to stay with us   Wink

Arrow it is a constant struggle.....lol - but thank you for your support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.