April 24, 2024, 11:52:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 112184 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 31, 2007, 05:52:37 PM »

We do have a treaty with the Dutch.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 31, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Good thinking BB!  "Deepak came with two dogs."  Scooby and Pitbull.  Go BB, go BB, go BB.

That comment never made sense before, I thought dogs = dawgs , like slang......but now what Pitbull's dead, and Scooby's alittle loco  Crying or Very sad

So are these two the actual people who buried Natalee for Paulus.  Is this why Paulus made the ATM transaction and promised another large sum the next day.  Is this the real reason Paulus went to the bank the next day.  Just thinking out loud.  I know I know don't think Laughing .

makes a bit of sense to me....where did the " d came with two dogs" come from?

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: January 31, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Estimated location - north of Baby Beach near the Refinery

this is also near the old pet/dog cemetary...i know i am dating myself now...lol

I know just where you mean....my favorite beach area.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 31, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

in the beginning i had a dream she was buries near the pet cemetary...but there was also a golf course also in the dream...and the yellow crime tape....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: January 31, 2007, 05:59:58 PM »

in the beginning i had a dream she was buries near the pet cemetary...but there was also a golf course also in the dream...and the yellow crime tape....

edited to add it was an old golf course......or it did not seem to be in use...

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 31, 2007, 06:02:16 PM »

ALE would not have any yellow crime tape as they do not have any crime  Laughing
And when anyone does report a crime they are too busy to investigate.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 31, 2007, 06:04:50 PM »

DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.
After the policeman proposed to Joran to answer the following questions with only Yes or No; Joran was asked if the girl was disposed of at sea? Joran answered: ‘No, I mean, I don’t know.’

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/05/leaked-report-shows-that-joran.html

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 31, 2007, 06:08:48 PM »

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 31, 2007, 06:11:04 PM »

Did they search that area of the island, and would cadaver dogs distinguish between human and animal remains?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 31, 2007, 06:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Did they search that area of the island, and would cadaver dogs distinguish between human and animal remains?

That is near the area they found the bloody mattress they claimed was dog blood.  Also not far from the area the Security shirt, sunglasses and lysol bottle was found.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: January 31, 2007, 06:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

To the question of what Joran could say of what happened with the girl (Natalee) after the girl ‘feel asleep at the fisherman’s hut’, Joran said: ‘I called Deepak and he came with two dogs’. ‘I think that he raped the girl and did something with the girl (indicating that Deepak could have done something bad to the girl!)’.

To the question from police, of where the girl is buried, Joran answered: ‘I think the girl is buried near the wall of the fisherman’s hut, as far as I know’.
After the policeman proposed to Joran to answer the following questions with only Yes or No; Joran was asked if the girl was disposed of at sea? Joran answered: ‘No, I mean, I don’t know.’

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/05/leaked-report-shows-that-joran.html

I don't think Joran called Deepak.  I think he called either Freddy or Guido.  Joran said Deepak's name just in case Deepak had any ideas of turning on him.  This is also the reason why Joran brought Satish back into the picture in his interview with Greta by saying Satish picked him up.  Joran knows Deepak and Satish can turn on him and he wants to involve them more in the murder itself.  Joran knows the drug dealers very well and he doesn't need Deepak to come with two dogs.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 31, 2007, 06:18:47 PM »

That is near the area they found the bloody mattress they claimed was dog blood.  Also not far from the area the Security shirt, sunglasses and lysol bottle was found.

WOW all the items were located near each other.

I always agreed with Mark Fuhrman when he said Natalee was in the ground.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: January 31, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »

It looks like it would be easier digging there than a lot of other areas on the island.
I don't know about this reported psychic as they could be genuine or just spouting information they have picked up from all the publicity.  There are a lot of shonky ones out there and are only in it for the money or attention.  I will go out on a limb here (more that I already am, that is) and say that a good reputable psychic can often give correct information and there are many of them that work with the police in solving crimes.  Only a very few of them are actually known about.  The remote viewing has been going on for a very long time and has been widely practiced by Russia and China especially mainly for spying and suchlike.  The western remote viewers are well controlled and supervised and they have several "viewers" working on the same project but kept apart from each other and anything they come up with is certainly worth following up.
I am sure the information by the remote viewer who was discussed some time ago here was that the refinery area was involved and that they could not gain entrance to the area that they wanted to search because of security??  There was a fence involved I am sure.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 31, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »

BB---thats the cem--ty

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: January 31, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »

It looks like it would be easier digging there than a lot of other areas on the island.
I don't know about this reported psychic as they could be genuine or just spouting information they have picked up from all the publicity.  There are a lot of shonky ones out there and are only in it for the money or attention.  I will go out on a limb here (more that I already am, that is) and say that a good reputable psychic can often give correct information and there are many of them that work with the police in solving crimes.  Only a very few of them are actually known about.  The remote viewing has been going on for a very long time and has been widely practiced by Russia and China especially mainly for spying and suchlike.  The western remote viewers are well controlled and supervised and they have several "viewers" working on the same project but kept apart from each other and anything they come up with is certainly worth following up.
I am sure the information by the remote viewer who was discussed some time ago here was that the refinery area was involved and that they could not gain entrance to the area that they wanted to search because of security??  There was a fence involved I am sure.

Hi Tib - there is a documentary TV show here about psychics who help the police, and the good ones are very impressive indeed.

P.S. What does "shonky" mean?  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: January 31, 2007, 06:44:56 PM »

Hi, everyone.

I didn't have dreams with details, but from time we knew that the HI story was false, I was drawn in the opposite direction from the California Lighthouse.  Of course, the psychic may not be right on, either.  Just know that the refinery end stuck in my head, and I let it sit in the back of my mind while all of the lively discussions transpired over the months.  

Like San reminds us, whatever J2K and cohorts say, believe the opposite.  Cool

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: January 31, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »

TONIGHT - DANA PRETZER SHOW

The Dana Pretzer Show - Special Guest Brent Weed on International Child Abduction

The Dana Pretzer Show will feature special guest Brent Weed. Brent had his children abducted by his wife and taken overseas. He is fighting to get them back and will discuss with Dana what it takes to stop International Child Abductions.

Show Time: 9 PM EST

http://tinyurl.com/2agrwp
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: January 31, 2007, 06:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, everyone.

I didn't have dreams with details, but from time we knew that the HI story was false, I was drawn in the opposite direction from the California Lighthouse.  Of course, the psychic may not be right on, either.  Just know that the refinery end stuck in my head, and I let it sit in the back of my mind while all of the lively discussions transpired over the months.  

Like San reminds us, whatever J2K and cohorts say, believe the opposite.  Cool

mmmmm...my mom had a reading recently and was told i was psychic...by the psychic...who does not know me.....

i am going...good to see u 2 NJ

be good monkeys

hi to mr and mrs red Laughing

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 31, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »

Hi BT

Shonky means unreliable, dubious, underhand etc.
A shonky deal is one where you get conned or "ripped off" as we would say.
I try to Americanise my words but I miss one or two at times  Laughing  Laughing
May need a link to Aussie slang dictionary ?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: January 31, 2007, 06:53:37 PM »

Hi BT

Shonky means unreliable, dubious, underhand etc.
A shonky deal is one where you get conned or "ripped off" as we would say.
I try to Americanise my words but I miss one or two at times  Laughing  Laughing
May need a link to Aussie slang dictionary ?

i think Glenda's middle name is SHONKY Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.